Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:21:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TaaS — Tokenized Closed-End Fund  (Read 277149 times)
thiras

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 06:49:56 PM

Turkish translation reserved.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 06:58:33 PM

Taas is moving to the moon raised very decent amount in first 10 days. This ICO has very good chance for people to make good profit just holding in long term.
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 08:25:27 PM

A bunch of guys in ties and black suits. This was the reason why bitcoin was developed. To get rid of these guys... and now the greedy steeple invest in them.

But everyone is free to invest in whatever he wants...
Smolko

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 08:56:23 PM

I would like to do the czech translation, is it still open? Please let me know. Thank you

╓╥ ,╦╣▌"       ,╔╗▄▄▄▓▓▓▒▄▄╦╗,       ╙╫▌╗  ╔,
        ╔█Hj╫╝`     ╓▄▓██▓╨▓█▓Ü█Ñ`║█▓███▓▄w     ╙╝▀H╙█H
     ,φ ╣M ╓╓╥w  ,╗▓███████Å╨╙╨█▀╙╨▓████████▄,  ╓╥w, ╙Ñ ╗
     ╫█  ╝╝╩╨` ,▄██████▌░╣Ñ    ▓M `▀▓█▒░╚▀▓███▓. "╙╝╝M  █▒
  ╔╗ ║M,╗▄╫▀" ╔▓█████▓╦╬▄█▄╦╦╦╗█▌╦▄▓████▄▄▓█████╗ ╙╝╫▄╗,╙M ╗m
  ╠█H  "╓╥   ╔▓█▓██M    ▓▀     ▓Ñ║████████████╨╩▓▄   ╥░"  ╔█M
   ▀M╓╬▓▀`   ╫ÑÑ ╟▌     ▓H     ▓Ñ╫█████████████▄╙▓H  `▀▓▄ ╟▀
j▓╗  ``╓╦   ]▓w╫▓▓▌╓╓╓╓╔█╦╓╓╓╓╓▓▄╓╫████████████▓╦▓H  :╗w``  ╔▓
 ╙▓N ╔▓▌"   "▓╨``╫█▌Ö░`╙█░````"█Ñ`````▓▌"▓█████╨"▓H   ╙▀▓╦ ╬▓╨
 ╗╦` ``╓▄M   ╫Ñ  ╚████▓▄█H     ▓M     ▓Ñ ,████▌ ╔▓`  j▄,`` `╔╦
 ╙▓▓. ╔█▌    ╙▓φ.]▓███████▄▄╗.,▓N....╔▓░.╟███▓`,╣M    ╣█U ╓▓▓╛
   ╙M Φ╨╔▓H   ╙▓▓╨╜████████▓╨╙╙█▀╙╙╙╙▓▓╨╙╜██▀╙╣█M   j▓╕╙▀ ╨╨`
 ╫▄╦,  :▓█`    `╝Φw╙╣▓████▌`   ▓M   ╔▓`  ╓▓M,▄▌`    `█▓   ╓╦▄M
  ╙▀▓▌.j▓` ╗U    `╝╫▄▓███▓▓▄╥╥╥█▄╥╥╔▓▄╥╥╬█▄╬▀`    ║▄ ╙▓ ╔╣▓▀"
    ╓,,   j█▌ ╓,    `╝▀██▓▄╫▓░`▓M,╫▓Ü╫██▓▀"`   ╓, ╣█m   ,,╓
    ╙▀██▄, ▓M ╫█N ╦,    `"╙╝▀▀▀▀▀▀▀Å╨""    ╔╗ ╔█▒ ╚▓ ╓▄▓█▀"
       `""    ╙█▒ ╣█U ║▄,             ╓▄H ╔█▌ ╫█M    ""`
       ╚╫▓█▓▄▄,"` ╙█▌ ║█▓            ,▓█M ▓█M "`╓╗▄▓█▓▌H
         ``"╙╙"    ╙╨  ╣█H     Φm    ╚█▌  ╨`    ╙╙╙"``
           '╩▀▓▓▓▀M     "   "Φ▓██ΦM   "    '╩▀▓▓▓▀╩
                ╓▄▄▓██▓M     ╔▀╩▀N     ╚▓██▓▓▄,
                """"`                     `""""
XinFin

Twitter LinkedIn
━━  Telegram  ━━
Youtube    Reddit
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 02:01:58 AM

I would like to do the czech translation, is it still open? Please let me know. Thank you
Yes. reserved for you. please do.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
BitmasterX

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 05:10:47 AM

Hi Jamalaezaz, any response for my question above?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1775766.msg18483092#msg18483092
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 05:16:42 AM

A bunch of guys in ties and black suits. This was the reason why bitcoin was developed. To get rid of these guys... and now the greedy steeple invest in them.

You need to appeal to all kinds of people to make Crypto mainstream. This actually gives the little Guys and Gals a chance to invest in projects that were only accessed by the Elites. Now you can own a chunk of the Investment pie in a very secure and easy manner. I believe this can only be good for the long term of digital currency. I have been in crypto for a very long time now and am feeling blessed at seeing a variety of investment instruments pop up for the little people like us. Not all of us are miners or basement techies..  Smiley Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
poloniexwhale

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 05:34:49 AM

Quite awesome, we have raise 2800 btc now, and 3000 btc will come, guys if you still want to have 20% bonus, quickly invest, otherwise for the bonus after 3000 btc will be only 17.5%. Don't miss the chance.

hansen.ng

Activity: 632

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 05:40:27 AM

I had invested a bit in this, I hope this will go beyond 3000 BTC soon!

PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
WITH BITCOIN'S HASHRATE

POWERS SuperNET
TECHNOLOGY
░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
Mr.Charlie

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 05:44:38 AM

You need to appeal to all kinds of people to make Crypto mainstream. This actually gives the little Guys and Gals a chance to invest in projects that were only accessed by the Elites. Now you can own a chunk of the Investment pie in a very secure and easy manner. I believe this can only be good for the long term of digital currency. I have been in crypto for a very long time now and am feeling blessed at seeing a variety of investment instruments pop up for the little people like us. Not all of us are miners or basement techies..  Smiley Smiley

spot on. i also would add that those stuffy men in suits have a lot of cash and you have a chance to buy in before their cash enters the project
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 05:57:26 AM

spot on. i also would add that those stuffy men in suits have a lot of cash and you have a chance to buy in before their cash enters the project

It don't matter how much they would earn later, its how much you can have as well if you join the party. I did invest few and join the campaign to receive more of these Taas. They seem to be gathering more and more. I'm not a good trader but tokens these days are funded well even after its listed on an exchange.

stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 06:33:12 AM

Interested, but after watching the Youtube clip of the guy on Coin Interview... I am quite concerned about this.  Doesn't appear knowledgable, but worse than that, he seems quite shifty.  Can't answer basic questions about his service which is now, I suppose technically, valuated at about $2Mil.  Something's wrong here.

EDIT:  Seriously - check out this interview and then tell me that you're comfortable sending any money or crypto to this guy.  He's a co-founder.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cSK1d-7Irc

EDIT 2: I am getting a bad vibe from these guys, all around.  Good luck investors.  I am out.

EDIT 3: In that interview, I noticed that Dimitri Chupryna really struggled answering any technical questions.  I'll point out that his title, according to the Whitepaper, and the fund's website is as follows: Co-founder, Technology & Analytics.  

It doesn't seem like Evan is convinced at all in that interview, he seems extremely skeptical. Not to mention he has to correct Dimitri multiple times during the interview, correct him on things you would hope he is an expert on considering his position in TaaS and the supposed expertise you would hope would go along with such a position. Evan appears to know more than he does... Dimitri didn't even know what a fiduciary was and people are okay with trusting him with millions? Lol.

Also a lot of "maybe's", "I think so's", "should be's", "in the future's", etc coming from Dimitri.

And yeah, his body language is shifty as fuck.

Yeah, this just reeks.  I hope nobody gets screwed out of their hard-earned funds.  I've been involved in enough Security-scams to be have a pretty good spidey-sense and it is definitely going off here.

I don't really think you can nail him with that performance, some people are very nervous on camera especially if you are doing it for the first time
He doesn't look nervous per se but okay fair, that still wouldn't explain why he doesn't answer the questions correctly/doesn't know certain things he should know. Evan is clearly not impressed with his answers or knowledge of the subjects in that interview. One would hope it would come off as Evan interviewing somebody with an expertise in what they are doing or at least somebody more knowledgeable than himself but it comes off as the opposite. Isn't Dimitri supposed to be their lead/expert of technology and analytics?

And I really wish somebody would respond to my post about what seem to be inconsistencies in their proclaimed experience on their website and what they actually have done according to their work history on their linkedins. I just feel like these guys are trying to sell themselves a little more than they can reasonably attest to, which I guess makes sense considering they are trying to raise 101 million USD which would be the largest ICO in history.

Call me crazy but if you want to hold the largest ICO in history I feel like there should be some pretty damn good/distinguished/recognized experts leading the project or something that can justify that level of trust and confidence from investors.

Hi dear.
it is really nice to see that you've researched about TaaS very deeply and pointed out those points and weakness above.. I am really not able to answer them because I don't belong to technical department. but I've sent your questions to all founders and asked them to must answer them because these questions are really important and must be answered. I hope someone from core team will come online and give you a detailed answer. and you can join telegram and talk to them live and ask any question you have in mind.

thank you so much for your time.

Okay so TaaS has been pretty active in here since this but still no response, kind of discouraging tbh.

Still nothing.

And really is nobody concerned at all that a film studies major with only a few years experience as an independent/"private" trader is going to be the lead of trading for this multimillion dollar fund?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1775766.msg18423146#msg18423146

I've got a masters in biochemistry and have been independently trading since 2012 does that mean you all would trust me with your money?
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 06:53:53 AM

Hello, TAAS tokens will be exclusively trading on Livecoin and Kuna after the ICO or we will got other exchanges ?
thanks
GioFaralley

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 07:52:04 AM

Curious about the development of TAAS. Can´t wait to see in action
bientang

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 07:52:26 AM

Quite awesome, we have raise 2800 btc now, and 3000 btc will come, guys if you still want to have 20% bonus, quickly invest, otherwise for the bonus after 3000 btc will be only 17.5%. Don't miss the chance.

It just in 10 day. I agree with you 3000 BTC is posible will come to Taas ICO, because it is 20 days again on ico and many people interesting with this ico.
edubai

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 11:41:36 AM

It will pass 3000 BTC for sure. Smiley

mrb
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1027

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 02:22:16 PM

Also, do you have any limitations as to which jurisdictions can invest?

We are open for investment from all jurisdictions.

This must have changed after you wrote this, because now your https://ico.taas.fund/pages/terms/ deny access to US residents.
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 03:00:34 PM

It will pass 3000 BTC for sure. Smiley

I also quite sure about this milestone today will be achieved easily now it's moving ahead so great. People have great chance to make secure their future by investing in this token.
kierkegaard_soren

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 03:39:44 PM

Interested, but after watching the Youtube clip of the guy on Coin Interview... I am quite concerned about this.  Doesn't appear knowledgable, but worse than that, he seems quite shifty.  Can't answer basic questions about his service which is now, I suppose technically, valuated at about $2Mil.  Something's wrong here.

EDIT:  Seriously - check out this interview and then tell me that you're comfortable sending any money or crypto to this guy.  He's a co-founder.

EDIT 2: I am getting a bad vibe from these guys, all around.  Good luck investors.  I am out.

EDIT 3: In that interview, I noticed that Dimitri Chupryna really struggled answering any technical questions.  I'll point out that his title, according to the Whitepaper, and the fund's website is as follows: Co-founder, Technology & Analytics.  

It doesn't seem like Evan is convinced at all in that interview, he seems extremely skeptical. Not to mention he has to correct Dimitri multiple times during the interview, correct him on things you would hope he is an expert on considering his position in TaaS and the supposed expertise you would hope would go along with such a position. Evan appears to know more than he does... Dimitri didn't even know what a fiduciary was and people are okay with trusting him with millions? Lol.

Also a lot of "maybe's", "I think so's", "should be's", "in the future's", etc coming from Dimitri.

Yeah, this just reeks.  I hope nobody gets screwed out of their hard-earned funds.  I've been involved in enough Security-scams to be have a pretty good spidey-sense and it is definitely going off here.

I don't really think you can nail him with that performance, some people are very nervous on camera especially if you are doing it for the first time
He doesn't look nervous per se but okay fair, that still wouldn't explain why he doesn't answer the questions correctly/doesn't know certain things he should know. Evan is clearly not impressed with his answers or knowledge of the subjects in that interview. One would hope it would come off as Evan interviewing somebody with an expertise in what they are doing or at least somebody more knowledgeable than himself but it comes off as the opposite. Isn't Dimitri supposed to be their lead/expert of technology and analytics?

And I really wish somebody would respond to my post about what seem to be inconsistencies in their proclaimed experience on their website and what they actually have done according to their work history on their linkedins. I just feel like these guys are trying to sell themselves a little more than they can reasonably attest to, which I guess makes sense considering they are trying to raise 101 million USD which would be the largest ICO in history.

Call me crazy but if you want to hold the largest ICO in history I feel like there should be some pretty damn good/distinguished/recognized experts leading the project or something that can justify that level of trust and confidence from investors.

Hi dear.
it is really nice to see that you've researched about TaaS very deeply and pointed out those points and weakness above.. I am really not able to answer them because I don't belong to technical department. but I've sent your questions to all founders and asked them to must answer them because these questions are really important and must be answered. I hope someone from core team will come online and give you a detailed answer. and you can join telegram and talk to them live and ask any question you have in mind.

Okay so TaaS has been pretty active in here since this but still no response, kind of discouraging tbh.

Still nothing.

And really is nobody concerned at all that a film studies major with only a few years experience as an independent/"private" trader is going to be the lead of trading for this multimillion dollar fund?

I've got a masters in biochemistry and have been independently trading since 2012 does that mean you all would trust me with your money?

Everyone, please keep demanding a response from TaaS folks surrounding these raised questions. It's important that they're answered.
aarell

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 03:47:48 PM

Hi dear.

Still nothing.

Everyone, please keep demanding a response from TaaS folks surrounding these raised questions. It's important that they're answered.
I bought @ 80k at livecoin now the price is 70k, still 20 days left wonder what price it will at be.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: