Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:53:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 [258] 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TaaS — Tokenized Closed-End Fund  (Read 277149 times)
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:42:56 AM

What is the ico price?

The ico price was 1$ per taas token or 0.001 BTC during the crowdsale.In terms of the dollar it has already done more than 6x times now.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kryptiq

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:43:31 AM

Last two payouts were around $0.30 per TAAS ($0.28 and $0.32 I believe). Dont know what it will be this time, especially after yesterday, but if it's up from last time I am already happy. The fact that ETH went up since last payout means nothing, unless the TAAS people invested in that, but likely they used those ETH to invest in other projects. Anyway, I dont know. I'm not a trader or someone with great insight. That is why I invested in TAAS so someone else can do all that for me.
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:03:51 AM

Last two payouts were around $0.30 per TAAS ($0.28 and $0.32 I believe). Dont know what it will be this time, especially after yesterday, but if it's up from last time I am already happy. The fact that ETH went up since last payout means nothing, unless the TAAS people invested in that, but likely they used those ETH to invest in other projects. Anyway, I dont know. I'm not a trader or someone with great insight. That is why I invested in TAAS so someone else can do all that for me.
I think they still have a lot of eth based on the number on the CA dashboard, and the price of eth increase a lot from the last payout so it should be fine and I think the bloodbath will stop before the payout date and the price of some asset will recover to some extend so the dividend that we will get is still a lot.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:15:44 AM

The snapshot will probably be made between Feb 1 and 10, it wil not be announced. Make sure your coins are in a  dedicated wallet then and not on an exchange. With last dividend payout, many people reported issues/delays moving their coins away from Liqui close to the snapshot date.
ICO price, some mention $0.80 per token but I remember having paid $1
Currently price of TaaS is drop. It is are best time to bought some a tokens then keep that for future snapshoot. lately there are many issues about withdrawal token has not been in processed, so not only forTaaS . But for all those who've interest can use other alternative market, there is still have Livecoin and HitBTC. you right price in ICO are equal 1usd.
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:17:59 AM

I think they still have a lot of eth based on the number on the CA dashboard, and the price of eth increase a lot from the last payout so it should be fine and I think the bloodbath will stop before the payout date and the price of some asset will recover to some extend so the dividend that we will get is still a lot.

Agreed with you we still have good chance to get paid with huge amount bigger than previous dividends payout. Current situation will get stopped before that payment I think after this correction period crypto market will become more stronger.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
Ulail_cc

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:26:53 AM

interesting reading

KEPLER will be out

TAAS will reach 50$

2020 TAAS price will be 200-300$   RANGE
200-300? So long to wait Undecided
ben_btctalk

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:31:02 AM

Agreed with you we still have good chance to get paid with huge amount bigger than previous dividends payout. Current situation will get stopped before that payment I think after this correction period crypto market will become more stronger.

As I can follow many coins higher than last payout time. I'm still expecting good dividend.
DynamQ

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:08:33 PM

The snapshot will probably be made between Feb 1 and 10, it wil not be announced. Make sure your coins are in a  dedicated wallet then and not on an exchange. With last dividend payout, many people reported issues/delays moving their coins away from Liqui close to the snapshot date.
Currently price of TaaS is drop. It is are best time to bought some a tokens then keep that for future snapshoot. lately there are many issues about withdrawal token has not been in processed, so not only forTaaS . But for all those who've interest can use other alternative market, there is still have Livecoin and HitBTC. you right price in ICO are equal 1usd.
you correctly noticed it. those who keep the token from the moment ico was able to make good money. so it's definitely worth buying while a good price on the exchange.
Scam Exposer

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:20:46 PM

you correctly noticed it. those who keep the token from the moment ico was able to make good money. so it's definitely worth buying while a good price on the exchange.
Don't buy it. Sell it.
I'm also dumping my taas at 50% price of exchange.
Fluttershy

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:26:30 AM

Thanks for the answer.

What do guys think the approximate dividends will be this term? Last quarter's dividend was quite good so I am hoping for more this time Cheesy

DragonETH

Activity: 588

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:40:47 AM

there are two strategies
to catch and hold long on the dips to top up the portfolio
to take to wait for a good price under dividends and sell, after the payment of dividends and the price to drop again to take and wait for high.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
btcblockchain

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:20:39 AM

Thanks for the answer.

What do guys think the approximate dividends will be this term? Last quarter's dividend was quite good so I am hoping for more this time Cheesy

This time many people expecting some good price of dividends this time and many people are expecting more than 1$ because with the increase in the price of ETH, for everything we have to wait until we get the update from the team.
DynamQ

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:13:29 PM

there are two strategies
to catch and hold long on the dips to top up the portfolio
to take to wait for a good price under dividends and sell, after the payment of dividends and the price to drop again to take and wait for high.
so it was before, but now when the output of the Kepler is very close is not the fact that the price will fall..
kalpit

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:13:45 PM

Thanks for the answer.

This time many people expecting some good price of dividends this time and many people are expecting more than 1$ because with the increase in the price of ETH, for everything we have to wait until we get the update from the team.
I think it will be greater than last time. A lot has happened since then.
I was wondering, Is it possible to predict Dividends by looking at the audit page ?
JeremyColombe

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

Newbie just being New

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:32:34 AM

Wow! TaaS kicked ass through the dip and new Audit website sounds imminent  Grin

Here is message today from Taas on telegram

Today’s NAV was 50.6m.

We stopped giving Telegram updates because CA has been collecting balances successfully, and we are ready to announce it publicly soon on a regular basis.

Stay tuned Smiley

My calculations which are a rough estimate puts us around 1.4USD per token :-)

JeremyColombe

Newbie just being New

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:37:43 AM

How much do you think the team will give this for per TAAS?

I remember I got about $32 in ETH the last time while I only got 62TAAS in my wallet. With the rise of ETH these days, I guess its much higher and I bet the team had profited a lot lately.

I get my ETH from TAAS dividends and that all I use for the gas transaction so I look forward to seeing $1 per TAAS.

I think you will be happy  Wink

JeremyColombe

Newbie just being New

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:38:22 AM

Thanks for the answer.

I think it will be greater than last time. A lot has happened since then.
I was wondering, Is it possible to predict Dividends by looking at the audit page ?

Soon with new website this will be easy :-)
Fluttershy

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:21:10 AM

Thanks for the answer.

Whoa! if we receive dividends anything above $1 I am going to be extremely happy.

The only thing I dislike is price always goes down post-dividends payout.

minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:04:10 AM

Wow! TaaS kicked ass through the dip and new Audit website sounds imminent  Grin

Here is message today from Taas on telegram

Today’s NAV was 50.6m.

We stopped giving Telegram updates because CA has been collecting balances successfully, and we are ready to announce it publicly soon on a regular basis.

Stay tuned Smiley

My calculations which are a rough estimate puts us around 1.4USD per token :-)

Anything above one dollar is a new year gift for everyone.Buy before the snapshot is taken and take advantage of the dividends and growing price with Kepler coming soon.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Kryptiq

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:13:47 AM

Whoa! if we receive dividends anything above $1 I am going to be extremely happy.

The only thing I dislike is price always goes down post-dividends payout.
Well, that dip allows you to use your dividend payout to enlarge your holdings cheaply. Compare that to the ones who dump their TAAS. They will have to do that before the payout. After the dividend payout they will have like one hour to dump their TAAS and if they miss that then chances are prices will have dropped too far already.
Pages: « 1 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 [258] 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: