Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:42:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 [269] 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TaaS — Tokenized Closed-End Fund  (Read 277149 times)
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:23:00 PM

Is there anyway to interact with the etherdelta wallet through mew? Do you have an address that you can see your taas in?

I use metamask it’s easy with that. Log in to meta mask open etherdelta you will see your taas ;-) you have to then deposit to etherdelta. I just transferred Taas to metamask.....Bancor is super easy with metamask too better liquidity then ED
I use the exchange liqui everything is good except for a large commission withdrawal in comparison with etherdelta...

Liqui does hold the taas when it comes close to dividend period, so there needs to be an extra care to see that you don't do those transfers when you are nearing that deadline period.

And if you're really long term holder it is better to keep it in your private wallet with many advantages even there are some big advantages on markets.
I sold my coins and wait for the price of$ 4, maybe wait in March, if you do not have to buy on the current for two months Yes payment otherwise the price will go beyond the horizon again.
really you sold taas? that's a mistake. i don't think price will go down to 4 usd, general trend now is up and with kepler release it will go even more up.
DynamQ

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:58:01 AM

Is there anyway to interact with the etherdelta wallet through mew? Do you have an address that you can see your taas in?

I use metamask it’s easy with that. Log in to meta mask open etherdelta you will see your taas ;-) you have to then deposit to etherdelta. I just transferred Taas to metamask.....Bancor is super easy with metamask too better liquidity then ED
I use the exchange liqui everything is good except for a large commission withdrawal in comparison with etherdelta...

Liqui does hold the taas when it comes close to dividend period, so there needs to be an extra care to see that you don't do those transfers when you are nearing that deadline period.

And if you're really long term holder it is better to keep it in your private wallet with many advantages even there are some big advantages on markets.
I sold my coins and wait for the price of$ 4, maybe wait in March, if you do not have to buy on the current for two months Yes payment otherwise the price will go beyond the horizon again.
really you sold taas? that's a mistake. i don't think price will go down to 4 usd, general trend now is up and with kepler release it will go even more up.
sell taas this and the truth is not a good solution, not many tokens are traded on the market and it is better not to delay the moment with the purchase otherwise it may be too late...
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:01:43 AM

If it goes down 4 TaaS holders will get some sweet tokens at that price. But this is the market, nobody know what's gonna happen. We saw many unrealistic decisions over the market.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:15:58 AM

If it goes down 4 TaaS holders will get some sweet tokens at that price. But this is the market, nobody know what's gonna happen. We saw many unrealistic decisions over the market.

It's a good buy opportunity now and anything below 0.001 BTC is cheap and once we are close to the launching of Kepler the price can easily go 0.002-0.003 btc.
Galabau24

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:57:53 AM

fair Price is over 10$ under 10$ the Token is too cheap

I hope Kepler coming soon there are no Infos......please TaaS !!! Everybody Need your Analyse Software for Cryptos Cool
Ulail_cc

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:28:45 PM

I hope Kepler coming soon there are no Infos......please TaaS !!! Everybody Need your Analyse Software for Cryptos Cool

How did you calculate the cost of $ 10?
Galabau24

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:14:07 PM

How did you calculate the cost of $ 10?
Dividends over 1 Dollar and MK 52 Mio  worth of all Investments is about 40 Mio and coming Kepler that giving more revenue
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:17:24 AM

It's a good buy opportunity now and anything below 0.001 BTC is cheap and once we are close to the launching of Kepler the price can easily go 0.002-0.003 btc.

I think many people are considering that. BTW can somebody tell me what will be the benefits of Kepler for TaaS holders.
As far as I remember it'll be free for a while for TaaS ICO participants(this information could be wrong, but I remember something like this)

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
DynamQ

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:56:24 AM

I think many people are considering that. BTW can somebody tell me what will be the benefits of Kepler for TaaS holders.
As far as I remember it'll be free for a while for TaaS ICO participants(this information could be wrong, but I remember something like this)
if I'm not mistaken, then it seems to be free for tokens holders, so I was answered and knowing this I did not participate in the TaaS ICO...
mickaelsilver10

Activity: 1288
Merit: 283

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:41:02 PM

I don't really understand what's going to happen when Kepler arrives in the Taas project ?
What is it going to change concretely ?

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
JeremyColombe

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

Newbie just being New

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:26:21 PM

if I'm not mistaken, then it seems to be free for tokens holders, so I was answered and knowing this I did not participate in the TaaS ICO...

ICO participants get one year free ;-)
JeremyColombe

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

Newbie just being New

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:28:07 PM

I don't really understand what's going to happen when Kepler arrives in the Taas project ?

It’s just going to increase exposure to Taas as they are somewhat linked. Taas will use Kepler to trade and in my opinion they got to test it so they are using it now I’m some capacity.

Kepler.finance for updates
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:03:27 PM

Tokenized Fund invests in Flying-Car Venture

Token-based investment fund Token-as-a-Service (Taas) has invested 2,071 Ethereum (ETH) tokens in VIMANA Global’s efforts to develop an Autonomous Aerial Vehicle (AAV) (or flying cars). VIMANA Global will try to make that dream a reality with a combination of the blockchain, distributed artificial intelligence (AI), and vertical takeoff and landing (VTOL) technology.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/tokenized-fund-invests-in-flying-car-venture/

bgibso01
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:11:26 PM

I have been following taas for some time now, but i still havent bought any.  i really think that it is a great project and i am just waiting for a good timing to enter
Odeoke

Activity: 952

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:23:26 PM

I have been following taas for some time now, but i still havent bought any.  i really think that it is a great project and i am just waiting for a good timing to enter

If you missed to buy this token during that panic time than you wont get succeed to avail this chance to enter into this project. I think you didn't aware how big was the latest dividends payout all holders make huge profit there. 
emreunsal10

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:51:56 PM

It’s just going to increase exposure to Taas as they are somewhat linked. Taas will use Kepler to trade and in my opinion they got to test it so they are using it now I’m some capacity.

Kepler.finance for updates

How can you be so certain about it will increase exposure and price of TaaS? Did team make any announcements?
Sy
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Bounty Detective

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:46:38 PM

I got a feeling that you will soon find the good price because currently most of the alt coins are in red because of btc.

BOUNTY DETECTIVE