Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:28:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 [275] 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TaaS — Tokenized Closed-End Fund  (Read 277149 times)
Galabau24

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:14:47 AM

Be the first to try Kepler!
Kepler is a single-entry intelligence platform for the crypto space. It has recently successfully passed the test of its first feature – Kepler Portfolio management app. Today, we're taking the next step launching our private test of Kepler Coin Media Discovery.
Kepler Coin Media Discovery is a browser used to keep you in touch with blockchain markets. It is a personalised newsfeed of official social media accounts of each coin and token. Kepler Coin Media Discovery is the most comprehensive tool for real-time tracking of what's happening on the cryptomarket.

At its current form of development, Kepler Coin Media Discovery has the following main features:

•   List of Coins
•   Official Twitter
•   Official Reddit
•   Official Facebook
   •   Market Cap
•   Trading Volume 24H
•   Current price
•   Price change 24H 

To access the website, visit  https://media.kepler.finance/ and use the login and password specified below.
username: kepler.media
pass: blockchain

GO TO KEPLER COIN MEDIA DISCOVERY

We look forward to hearing from you!
By using the Kepler, you agree to providing the Kepler dev team with regular feedback. Any reports on bugs, failures or disruptions are welcome, as well as any suggestions and comments.
You may provide us with feedback via email support@kepler.finance and Telegram chat.

I can test it looks very good

TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:22:37 AM

Kepler is a single-entry intelligence platform for the crypto space. It has recently successfully passed the test of its first feature – Kepler Portfolio management app. Today, we're taking the next step launching our private test of Kepler Coin Media Discovery.
Kepler Coin Media Discovery is a browser used to keep you in touch with blockchain markets. It is a personalised newsfeed of official social media accounts of each coin and token. Kepler Coin Media Discovery is the most comprehensive tool for real-time tracking of what's happening on the cryptomarket.

At its current form of development, Kepler Coin Media Discovery has the following main features:

•   List of Coins
•   Official Twitter
•   Official Reddit
•   Official Facebook
   •   Market Cap
•   Trading Volume 24H
•   Current price
•   Price change 24H 

To access the website, visit  https://media.kepler.finance/ and use the login and password specified below.

By using the Kepler, you agree to providing the Kepler dev team with regular feedback. Any reports on bugs, failures or disruptions are welcome, as well as any suggestions and comments.
You may provide us with feedback via email support@kepler.finance and Telegram chat.

Login details is working I just logged in into this platform but there are still some bugs which need to get fixed like close button is not working properly to let it close I need to refresh the page but overall this has nice layout.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
DynamQ

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:39:37 AM

while I watched that as a website I did not have any problems whatsoever. I like how everything is implemented. sure this will be a good tool!
Galabau24

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:06:43 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oA43Mb39zPo&feature=youtu.be
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:09:27 AM

•   List of Coins
•   Official Twitter
•   Official Reddit
•   Official Facebook
   •   Market Cap
•   Trading Volume 24H
•   Current price
•   Price change 24H 

Login details is working I just logged in into this platform but there are still some bugs which need to get fixed like close button is not working properly to let it close I need to refresh the page but overall this has nice layout.

They shared the details in order to find the Bugs in the system but don't worry soon will come up with the solution. TaaS is already great and proved more than 3 times by paying dividends on time. When compared to other i see TaaS is the most transparency company.
DynamQ

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:22:58 AM

•   List of Coins
•   Official Twitter
•   Official Reddit
•   Official Facebook
   •   Market Cap
•   Trading Volume 24H
•   Current price
•   Price change 24H 

They shared the details in order to find the Bugs in the system but don't worry soon will come up with the solution. TaaS is already great and proved more than 3 times by paying dividends on time. When compared to other i see TaaS is the most transparency company.
TAAS and the truth have shown themselves well during this time and it seems to me that everything will continue in the same spirit Wink
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:51:10 AM

•   List of Coins
•   Official Twitter
•   Official Reddit
•   Official Facebook
   •   Market Cap
•   Trading Volume 24H
•   Current price
•   Price change 24H 

TAAS and the truth have shown themselves well during this time and it seems to me that everything will continue in the same spirit Wink

I also confident future of this project will be truly amazing soon it will be on more better position. Dev team is providing wonderful services by utilizing their knowledge and experience in financial field. This will be huge in future and price will explode.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
DynamQ

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:01:45 PM

•   List of Coins
•   Official Twitter
•   Official Reddit
•   Official Facebook
   •   Market Cap
•   Trading Volume 24H
•   Current price
•   Price change 24H 

I also confident future of this project will be truly amazing soon it will be on more better position. Dev team is providing wonderful services by utilizing their knowledge and experience in financial field. This will be huge in future and price will explode.
you're right the price of the token will rise anyway because the team works very well in the financial sector, so that our money is in good hands.
btcblockchain

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:28:58 PM

•   List of Coins
•   Official Twitter
•   Official Reddit
•   Official Facebook
   •   Market Cap
•   Trading Volume 24H
•   Current price
•   Price change 24H 

you're right the price of the token will rise anyway because the team works very well in the financial sector, so that our money is in good hands.

TaaS is the best project in managing the financial sector, we to learn many new things from this company how to manage the money and research about the coin we have to learn many thing from the TaaS team.
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:43:59 PM

•   List of Coins
•   Official Twitter
•   Official Reddit
•   Official Facebook
   •   Market Cap
•   Trading Volume 24H
•   Current price
•   Price change 24H 

TaaS is the best project in managing the financial sector, we to learn many new things from this company how to manage the money and research about the coin we have to learn many thing from the TaaS team.

And many projects should learn transparency management and responsibilities to the investors.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
Jayjay04
Legendary

Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:59:40 PM

How does Kepler help the development and expansion of TAAS fund ?

▄▄▄
                   █████
             ▄▄▄    ▀▀▀       ▄▄████╕
            █████          ▄▄███████▌
     ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀        ╓████████▀▀
    █████               ██████▀▀       ▄███▄
     ▀▀▀        ▄███▄    ▀▀▀           ▀███▀
                ▀███▀        ▄▄████╕
       ▁▄▄███▄           ▄▄████████▌
   ▁▄▆████████       ▄▄█████████▀▀       ▄███▄
 ▄█████████▀▔    ▄▄█████████▀▀           ▀███▀
▐██████▀▀▔   ,▄█████████▀▀        ▄▄▄
 ▔▀▀▀▔    ▄▄████████▀▀           █████
      ▄▄████████▀▀       ▄▄██▄    ▀▀▀
   ▄█████████▀       ▄▄███████▌       ▄▄▄
  ▐██████▀▀      ▄▄█████████▀▔       █████
   `▀▀▀      ▂▄█████████▀▀    ,▄▄µ    ▀▀▀
          ▂▆████████▀▀    ,▄██████▌
          ██████▀▀     ▄█████████▀
           ▔▀▀        ███████▀"
                      "▀▀▀╙
Hello!
STAKER
.The Next Proof-of-Stake.
KSmart Contract Tokene.

KAMAZ-4350

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:04:11 AM

I liked the project for a long time and then I decided to buy tokens and was not mistaken. Today makes a good jump,I think it's possible it can shoot in the near future.
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:57:49 AM

I liked the project for a long time and then I decided to buy tokens and was not mistaken. Today makes a good jump,I think it's possible it can shoot in the near future.

There wasn't a good pump today, we saw it going to the bottom below 60k which usually never happens in case of Taas.For long-term holding, this is the best token with sweet dividend every time.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
DynamQ

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:35:51 PM

There wasn't a good pump today, we saw it going to the bottom below 60k which usually never happens in case of Taas.For long-term holding, this is the best token with sweet dividend every time.
you are right this is a very good token and i not against yet to buy it at a low price. It's a pity that now I do not have enough funds for good procurement...
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:21:04 AM

last payout from TAAS token was?
Do i only need to hold the taas token in my eth adress? Or is something else to do?
thx for info.

The second payout was more than a dollar per taas and you need to keep the taas on a popular wallet to receive the dividend.I would say go for myetherwallet which is best and reliable.

This was 3rd payout now are into 4th quarter I hope this will be also profitable. I prefer to keep them store into Trezor if someone has goal to hodl this for long term but Myetherwallet not a bad choice if we use this carefully because it demand more responsibility to be aware of phishing sites.

and the date for the 3rd payout was?

Thx for the trezor advise. I thinking about to invest in taas, so there is now no need for a trezor for me Wink

Now TAAS will make payout for 4th quarter and the team will announce about the snapshot date. We will get rewarded only to keep hold this token and just wait for further updates while you can read about previous report.
https://medium.com/@Taas/token-as-a-service-quarterly-report-3c11e89eff01

waiting to drop to 4.6 in order to buy and sell again to 8-10. three such tactics worked, I hope to repeat 4 times going to work before the payments of dividends.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:17:23 PM

Do i only need to hold the taas token in my eth adress? Or is something else to do?
thx for info.

The second payout was more than a dollar per taas and you need to keep the taas on a popular wallet to receive the dividend.I would say go for myetherwallet which is best and reliable.

This was 3rd payout now are into 4th quarter I hope this will be also profitable. I prefer to keep them store into Trezor if someone has goal to hodl this for long term but Myetherwallet not a bad choice if we use this carefully because it demand more responsibility to be aware of phishing sites.

Thx for the trezor advise. I thinking about to invest in taas, so there is now no need for a trezor for me Wink

Now TAAS will make payout for 4th quarter and the team will announce about the snapshot date. We will get rewarded only to keep hold this token and just wait for further updates while you can read about previous report.

waiting to drop to 4.6 in order to buy and sell again to 8-10. three such tactics worked, I hope to repeat 4 times going to work before the payments of dividends.

But this can sometimes fail and if they have the launch of Kepler coming between the dividends you would be losing the opportunity to buy low.Right now this doesn't seem to be the case but you need to be readily available to get this on right time.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:21:55 PM

thx for info.

I hope now it is the right time to buy them in the market and already very soon they are going to release the Kepler platform and it is going to affect the price. So don't wait for another DIP because already the price went very low in the market.
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:37:06 PM

thx for info.

At least someone is making profit off trading TaaS lol, I guess trading profit is much more than dividends.
ruletheworld
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 02:54:54 AM

thx for info.

At least someone is making profit off trading TaaS lol, I guess trading profit is much more than dividends.

You can lose your principal in trading. You cannot lose your principal in collecting dividends.
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:07:54 AM

thx for info.

You can lose your principal in trading. You cannot lose your principal in collecting dividends.
it is better to double in trade than to get 10-20% in dividends. Yes, there is a risk in trading, but in a cyclical product as a token with dividends, it is easier to work on a cycle than with a product that lives only with a market price and depends only on news about the company and has a non-cyclic price. price 4.7 nearby 4.6

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

PROJECTON

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
Pages: « 1 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 [275] 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: