Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:37:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 [276] 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TaaS — Tokenized Closed-End Fund  (Read 277149 times)
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:48:54 PM

last payout from TAAS token was?
Do i only need to hold the taas token in my eth adress? Or is something else to do?
thx for info.

The second payout was more than a dollar per taas and you need to keep the taas on a popular wallet to receive the dividend.I would say go for myetherwallet which is best and reliable.

This was 3rd payout now are into 4th quarter I hope this will be also profitable. I prefer to keep them store into Trezor if someone has goal to hodl this for long term but Myetherwallet not a bad choice if we use this carefully because it demand more responsibility to be aware of phishing sites.

and the date for the 3rd payout was?

Thx for the trezor advise. I thinking about to invest in taas, so there is now no need for a trezor for me Wink

Now TAAS will make payout for 4th quarter and the team will announce about the snapshot date. We will get rewarded only to keep hold this token and just wait for further updates while you can read about previous report.
https://medium.com/@Taas/token-as-a-service-quarterly-report-3c11e89eff01

waiting to drop to 4.6 in order to buy and sell again to 8-10. three such tactics worked, I hope to repeat 4 times going to work before the payments of dividends.
At least someone is making profit off trading TaaS lol, I guess trading profit is much more than dividends.

You can lose your principal in trading. You cannot lose your principal in collecting dividends.
it is better to double in trade than to get 10-20% in dividends. Yes, there is a risk in trading, but in a cyclical product as a token with dividends, it is easier to work on a cycle than with a product that lives only with a market price and depends only on news about the company and has a non-cyclic price. price 4.7 nearby 4.6

You do have guts to go over this, market looks dull at the moment and Taas price may go down further,set a buy order at 50k sat and could almost double once we near to next payout.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
bgibso01
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:10:53 PM

The new https://ca.taas.fund/ was supposed to come in the Q1. Has there been any news on this or a postponed launch date?
ruletheworld
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 10:59:50 PM

Do i only need to hold the taas token in my eth adress? Or is something else to do?
thx for info.

The second payout was more than a dollar per taas and you need to keep the taas on a popular wallet to receive the dividend.I would say go for myetherwallet which is best and reliable.

This was 3rd payout now are into 4th quarter I hope this will be also profitable. I prefer to keep them store into Trezor if someone has goal to hodl this for long term but Myetherwallet not a bad choice if we use this carefully because it demand more responsibility to be aware of phishing sites.

Thx for the trezor advise. I thinking about to invest in taas, so there is now no need for a trezor for me Wink

Now TAAS will make payout for 4th quarter and the team will announce about the snapshot date. We will get rewarded only to keep hold this token and just wait for further updates while you can read about previous report.

waiting to drop to 4.6 in order to buy and sell again to 8-10. three such tactics worked, I hope to repeat 4 times going to work before the payments of dividends.
At least someone is making profit off trading TaaS lol, I guess trading profit is much more than dividends.

You can lose your principal in trading. You cannot lose your principal in collecting dividends.
it is better to double in trade than to get 10-20% in dividends. Yes, there is a risk in trading, but in a cyclical product as a token with dividends, it is easier to work on a cycle than with a product that lives only with a market price and depends only on news about the company and has a non-cyclic price. price 4.7 nearby 4.6
If you don't understand the difference between getting money from dividends and getting money from investments, I suggest you first start investing in some stocks or read some high school finance books, which might help you understand this better.

Also, if you think you can consistently make money trading, I have a bridge to sell you
mokimarket

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:08:08 AM

What’s the address that TAAS sends out the dividend payments from?
And when will be the next dividend
hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 12:16:31 PM

Next dividend in the first ten days of May, as for the address that TAAS sends out the dividend payments from you will find it on their website.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:46:24 PM

Dividends are sent from a random/new address or contract. The next dividend will be distributed in May as the above post suggests.
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:57:59 PM

That is standard procedure for distribution as in 4th month snapshot is taken and then one more month approximately takes to transfer dividends to TaaS holders. We can say there is still time to buy but overall altcoins are seeing depreciation which means realistically may's share of distribution will be less than of February. In remaining two weeks till snapshot can not magic the price of projects where TaaS team invested in.
Galabau24

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:23:46 AM

Not a good market for good Dividends .....I think when the market falls more we do not get Dividents in May......

A good alternative is the Minexcoin for the next years.....they have a Bank ...... i will not writing more about this projekt because this is a TaaS Forum.....but we have time that the Cryptomarkets changing to North  Wink
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:10:54 AM

Not a good market for good Dividends .....I think when the market falls more we do not get Dividents in May......

A good alternative is the Minexcoin for the next years.....they have a Bank ...... i will not writing more about this projekt because this is a TaaS Forum.....but we have time that the Cryptomarkets changing to North  Wink

Agreed, we may not see dividend this time over 1$ as it was a lucky time for people who were holding a good amount of Taas.Still over a month and if the market goes bullish and people start pouring money over alts some good news may be in store for us.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
DragonETH

Activity: 588

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:32:51 AM

thx for info.

If you don't understand the difference between getting money from dividends and getting money from investments, I suggest you first start investing in some stocks or read some high school finance books, which might help you understand this better.

Also, if you think you can consistently make money trading, I have a bridge to sell you

you're still reading smart books, and we'll just make it work. the price has reached 4.6 and we have bought our portfolio and now those who read smart books let every day raise the price to dividend payments. I have not met professors who know how to work in the market.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:38:06 AM

Agreed, we may not see dividend this time over 1$ as it was a lucky time for people who were holding a good amount of Taas.Still over a month and if the market goes bullish and people start pouring money over alts some good news may be in store for us.

It doesn't matter what outcome will be for this term dividends payout but this project is showing impressive performance. That is why I think we can take advantage drop in price and pick few more tokens at cheap to increase our chance to take big part from this upcoming payout.
BtcMan2009

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:13:37 PM

Perhaps you are right, and it is possible that you are mistaken. It will be shown only then by market history in the future. Now precisely nobody can tell as will be in the future. The project also which you mention without doubts too deserves attention. But everyone has pluses and there are minuses, it is worth to remember about it. And each community praises the swamp and the coin.
DragonETH

Activity: 588

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:26:29 AM

A good alternative is the Minexcoin for the next years.....they have a Bank ...... i will not writing more about this projekt because this is a TaaS Forum.....but we have time that the Cryptomarkets changing to North  Wink

Perhaps you are right, and it is possible that you are mistaken. It will be shown only then by market history in the future. Now precisely nobody can tell as will be in the future. The project also which you mention without doubts too deserves attention. But everyone has pluses and there are minuses, it is worth to remember about it. And each community praises the swamp and the coin.
before paying dividends for more than a month, during this time the market will grow, BTC once again wants to show 10K. altcoins strongly subsided in respect him and, perhaps, much will play and for that will pay dividends.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

PROJECTON

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
kosaet
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:43:01 AM

We liked the actual project for a long period and then Choice to buy TAAS and had not been mistaken.
Galabau24

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:35:23 AM

yes, for me is TaaS one of the Top 100 Cryptos, we will see, but when TaaS making good trading , example with Bitcoin, they can make good Money...... Wink
btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:36:41 AM

A good alternative is the Minexcoin for the next years.....they have a Bank ...... i will not writing more about this projekt because this is a TaaS Forum.....but we have time that the Cryptomarkets changing to North  Wink

before paying dividends for more than a month, during this time the market will grow, BTC once again wants to show 10K. altcoins strongly subsided in respect him and, perhaps, much will play and for that will pay dividends.

Do you see BTC again going above 10k or 15k before we have the next dividends? in that case, the price can go back to the all-time low of 25-30k sat if the bull run starts again.
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:04:30 AM

yes, for me is TaaS one of the Top 100 Cryptos, we will see, but when TaaS making good trading , example with Bitcoin, they can make good Money...... Wink

From my point of view it will move to more higher place Top 100 is not a hard task for this project as like it performing amazing. Time will prove this how worthy this token will be and soon it will be reach there.
Galabau24

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:38:00 AM

From my point of view it will move to more higher place Top 100 is not a hard task for this project as like it performing amazing. Time will prove this how worthy this token will be and soon it will be reach there.
you're right I think so too many bad coins are about TaaS that will change in the long run Cool
|Admiral|

Activity: 448
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:36:20 PM

Taas is doing good job from point of investment and trading, they have managed to bag the investors their roi in previous year only. I am quite happy with the decisions that taas core team take while investing in start up projects.
kosaet
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:44:09 PM

In case you all worry that there is going to be no or even minimal upward movementI have the answer for you. Market sell your TaaS to me  Tongue
Pages: « 1 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 [276] 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: