Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:54:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 [305] 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TaaS — Tokenized Closed-End Fund  (Read 277149 times)
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:48:58 PM

this is not pro  and so leet people first one adopters  shouldn't play that games with investors and believers in project

this is not healthy at all

What you want to say it's hard to understand as per my understanding you want to say the team is playing the games with investors and which is not looking professionalism. The concept of this project is based on revenue which they generate through investment in other ICOs but from last few months they are not making profit and it seems they are in big lose due to significant drop of price of big cryptocurrencies.
Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 05:09:28 PM

can we investors do something about it?  write some letter and send to team? ceo?   they are still on LinkedIN and Twitter

what do you think? let's organize
First, try to organise what you will write to the team and if the team do not do anything willingly then investors can't do anything by writing anything to them. Anyway, investors may try if there is any chance to get any good result.
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 05:34:22 PM

i feel like last dividend was paid ages ago. i think we are not going to get any dividends until bitcoin goes like 10k+ usd and that probably happen next year or so.
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 05:57:31 PM

i feel like last dividend was paid ages ago. i think we are not going to get any dividends until bitcoin goes like 10k+ usd and that probably happen next year or so.

I also feel they will start paying dividends when markets will make recovery and during this year we will see good wave will come and the whole situation will turn into bull like before.
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:22:40 PM

I also feel they will start paying dividends when markets will make recovery and during this year we will see good wave will come and the whole situation will turn into bull like before.

The person you are quoting, wrote about the next year, and you write about this. I know that I don’t know about time. But I fully agree that this will happen during and after the market has been restored.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Xinarae*

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 06:29:30 PM

Who knows when the price of bitcoin will be 10k or 10k+. I think 10k+ may take a long time and if we wait for 10k+ to get a dividend that will not be fair.
mr.relax

Activity: 1651
Merit: 863

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 07:09:47 PM

There is no profit so no dividend will be paid.
You think thats not fair?
well, after ICOs lost maybe 95% of their value, where should the profits come from?

My problem with Taas is, their lack of communication and transparency.

If they dont talk open, who will believe they pay dividends when the market turns better?
I doubt...

Trade across blockchains DECENTRAL : https://cutt.ly/rOSoDl
Xinarae*

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 10:09:25 PM

well, after ICOs lost maybe 95% of their value, where should the profits come from?

If they dont talk open, who will believe they pay dividends when the market turns better?
I doubt...
They have used the ICOs fund on their project and though the price of the token has decreased but they are gaining by the project, in this case, they can give the share of the profit of their project. Though I do not think they will give and also I think they should talk openly either they will give dividends or not. And if yes, then when and how much?
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:37:27 AM

Yes, seems to be like that without market recovery and the price of Bitcoin should increase in order to get dividends from the company. We don't know whether they are progressing their movement towards investment into a different project which has huge developments.
scolary23

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:53:23 PM

I doubt...
They have used the ICOs fund on their project and though the price of the token has decreased but they are gaining by the project, in this case, they can give the share of the profit of their project. Though I do not think they will give and also I think they should talk openly either they will give dividends or not. And if yes, then when and how much?
In the last quarterly report, they did not abandon their obligations. They talked about what holders would have to go through KYC, so that they could to pretend for dividends. Based on this, I assume that they intend to pay.
But with regard to transparency and the lack of proper information about the team’s activities, the management of the project and its development, here I agree, there is not enough information. I would say that there is an information deficit.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Xinarae*

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:20:38 PM

In the last quarterly report, they did not abandon their obligations. They talked about what holders would have to go through KYC, so that they could to pretend for dividends. Based on this, I assume that they intend to pay.
But with regard to transparency and the lack of proper information about the team’s activities, the management of the project and its development, here I agree, there is not enough information. I would say that there is an information deficit.
Okay, as they already asked to go through their KYC I think they want to pay dividends but as there is a miscommunication of team it will not bear good result. It will be better if the team of the project can be transparent and keep good communication.
Celendion

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:47:38 PM

Okay, as they already asked to go through their KYC I think they want to pay dividends but as there is a miscommunication of team it will not bear good result. It will be better if the team of the project can be transparent and keep good communication.
As far as I know, the team has not yet provided any way to go through the KYC. If I am mistaken, then correct me, because I don’t know of any way for today for this project.
Thanks

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:01:13 AM

As far as they keep updating the community will help them to keep faith in them, but the ultimate answer from them is without market recovery it is impossible to pay the dividends because now the price of TaaS coin went very low in the market. The ICO price of TaaS is nearly 0.90 USD.
Xinarae*

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:04:19 PM

As far as I know, the team has not yet provided any way to go through the KYC. If I am mistaken, then correct me, because I don’t know of any way for today for this project.
Thanks
I am not sure either they provided any way to go through the KYC or not but I noticed a post from scolary23 that team wanted to go through the KYC. Which is also quoted here.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:44:09 AM

Thanks
I am not sure either they provided any way to go through the KYC or not but I noticed a post from scolary23 that team wanted to go through the KYC. Which is also quoted here.

My question is after completion of more than a year and why they are asking for KYC now? For more than a year they didn't paid any dividends to the people who are holding the coin and nearly we lost more value due to this market downtrend.
Police Indo

Activity: 649
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 09:55:04 AM

Thanks

My question is after completion of more than a year and why they are asking for KYC now? For more than a year they didn't paid any dividends to the people who are holding the coin and nearly we lost more value due to this market downtrend.

It's easy to answer, regulations that require every project through KYC there is no other choice they have to follow it
Try to follow the procedure, maybe you will get your rights

scolary23

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 12:12:05 PM

Thanks

It's easy to answer, regulations that require every project through KYC there is no other choice they have to follow it
Try to follow the procedure, maybe you will get your rights

Where can I follow this procedure? The team did not provide any forms for this.
In the last quarterly report, they mentioned that they were planning to do this.
I do not think this is bad. In my opinion, this means that they plan to work further, but taking into account some requirements of regulators.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Xinarae*

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:45:09 PM

We can get the answer once the team active here, but as I can see they are not active here. Though it is not right or enough fair it could be good if they did so. But they have just promised not yet done. And anyone not knows either they will do it or not.
hrbtzor

Activity: 177
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 11:40:29 AM

As far as they keep updating the community will help them to keep faith in them, but the ultimate answer from them is without market recovery it is impossible to pay the dividends because now the price of TaaS coin went very low in the market. The ICO price of TaaS is nearly 0.90 USD.

team taas come on   you can doit like a PRO   

don't get into history of crypto projects

i invested a lot
Xinarae*

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 12:35:30 PM

team taas come on   you can doit like a PRO   

don't get into history of crypto projects

i invested a lot

The team should do it. Not only you but also a lot of investors invested in here that's why they have been able to take too much money. Now, the only team can save investment of the investors.
Pages: « 1 ... 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 [305] 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: