Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:27:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 [307] 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TaaS — Tokenized Closed-End Fund  (Read 277149 times)
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:19:46 AM

where is team?
No one knows it and everyone is waiting for an answer to this question.
where is ceo?
who will respond to investors?
Till now no one from the team responding to the investors.
The team provides quarterly reports. I am sure that all that concerns the development of the project, information for the holders, all new news will be in the next quarterly report. I have a feeling that there will be many interesting things. I hope. Because already tired of the current state of affairs. Angry
Okay, if team report here quarterly then we are just on the 1st month we have to more months to be updated. But on bitcointalk they should respond to the question of the investors as well as all supporters.

I hope team is very active in telegram group but what was the status of the project is only one thing that market should start recovering. Nobody don't know how long it is going to take for the recovery up to that we don't see any positive update from the team.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xinarae*

Activity: 1414
Merit: 326

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:46:27 PM

where is team?
where is ceo?
The team provides quarterly reports. I am sure that all that concerns the development of the project, information for the holders, all new news will be in the next quarterly report. I have a feeling that there will be many interesting things. I hope. Because already tired of the current state of affairs. Angry
Okay, if team report here quarterly then we are just on the 1st month we have to more months to be updated. But on bitcointalk they should respond to the question of the investors as well as all supporters.

I hope team is very active in telegram group but what was the status of the project is only one thing that market should start recovering. Nobody don't know how long it is going to take for the recovery up to that we don't see any positive update from the team.
Market development of the project and/or release any new product or project is not the same thing. The market will go its own way to make a good profit and/or give profit to the investor they should give few good news.
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 03:01:11 PM

where is team?
where is ceo?

Market development of the project and/or release any new product or project is not the same thing. The market will go its own way to make a good profit and/or give profit to the investor they should give few good news.
I understand you.
But we have already found out that the work of the team is ineffective in a weak market. Perhaps for the future they will reconsider their strategy, and will be effective in any market, but now it is not. And for this we expect a changing trend in the market.
We know that the team has invested in other projects. This can also bring results when the market changes the trend.
Xinarae*

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 05:47:18 AM

where is team?
where is ceo?

I understand you.
But we have already found out that the work of the team is ineffective in a weak market. Perhaps for the future they will reconsider their strategy, and will be effective in any market, but now it is not. And for this we expect a changing trend in the market.
We know that the team has invested in other projects. This can also bring results when the market changes the trend.
If they invest in another project then that might be a good sign for this project. Project development on the strong market can be more effective and on a weak market is less effective.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 06:23:30 AM

where is team?
where is ceo?

I understand you.
If they invest in another project then that might be a good sign for this project. Project development on the strong market can be more effective and on a weak market is less effective.

Yes, they invested in the very good project but due to the market situation, those coins prices went down in the market. Today their values are very low in the market which is not possible for the team to distribute the tokens, it is possible only through market recovery.
todavenera

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 04:04:38 PM

team don't communicate with investors for long time

this is not healthy at all

when we can get some news what will happen in future with taas?!?
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 05:39:46 PM

dimitri does reply sometimes, last message from him was hours ago. there will be quarterly report published soon i guess.
Tatsiana07

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:46:25 PM

dimitri does reply sometimes, last message from him was hours ago. there will be quarterly report published soon i guess.
I hope that in this quarterly report we will be able to see a lot of good news about the development of the project.

Xinarae*

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 03:57:39 AM

Yes, you are right and I think on any project team should be active for their community which gives an additional force on the mind of the investors as well as supporters. And if they are not active then they felt discouraged.
fast2fix
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 04:32:41 AM

I hope that in this quarterly report we will be able to see a lot of good news about the development of the project.
i hope so too, we won't be getting any dividends though, bull season is when we will be getting divs. so what are your guesses about losses in the last quarter?
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 06:24:28 AM

Yes, they are actively answering the questions but with the current situation of the market, it is impossible for them to share the dividends. With the reports they will provide will help us to know how much investment they made in different projects.
Celendion

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 08:45:35 AM

Yes, they are actively answering the questions but with the current situation of the market, it is impossible for them to share the dividends. With the reports they will provide will help us to know how much investment they made in different projects.

Well, let's wait for the report from the team. I hope to see in this new creative solutions from the team. I do not want to think that productive work can only be in a growing market. This is not very cool.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 09:26:32 AM

Well, let's wait for the report from the team. I hope to see in this new creative solutions from the team. I do not want to think that productive work can only be in a growing market. This is not very cool.

We need to understand that it is impossible to get the dividends in the market because with the current situation of the TaaS it is impossible to get the dividends because the price at the time of ICO is nearly 0.90 USD and now it is nearly 0.25 USD and it is impossible to get the dividends.
fast2fix
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 10:03:12 AM

We need to understand that it is impossible to get the dividends in the market because with the current situation of the TaaS it is impossible to get the dividends because the price at the time of ICO is nearly 0.90 USD and now it is nearly 0.25 USD and it is impossible to get the dividends.
it's not impossible, taas team is not good enough. they keep making losses every quarter, 4 million usd lost in previous quarter, if this keeps going on taas might have to just close the fund and investors will be screwed.
Celendion

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:39:25 PM

it's not impossible, taas team is not good enough. they keep making losses every quarter, 4 million usd lost in previous quarter, if this keeps going on taas might have to just close the fund and investors will be screwed.
You are right, they should be more careful in their work, otherwise it will all end. However, it is difficult to predict. One thing here is obvious that now, we can expect good things from the project, only with the growth of the market. Perhaps, then they will be more prepared for such things as a falling market, but this will be known only after the incident fact.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 05:56:53 PM

If bear market will continue like this than it will make much harder for this project to survive it is already making disappointed the token holders who were looking for big profit but till there is no sign of recovery when it will make comeback.
Prime Gold

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:19:05 PM

If bear market will continue like this than it will make much harder for this project to survive it is already making disappointed the token holders who were looking for big profit but till there is no sign of recovery when it will make comeback.

So who is to blame? investors must know the risks in each investment including how to anticipate it
There's not much to do now, just wait and hope
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 12:48:19 PM

So who is to blame? investors must know the risks in each investment including how to anticipate it
There's not much to do now, just wait and hope

First, we hoped for a more higher professionalism from the team.
Secondly, we realize that there is a risk in any project, no one was going to argue with this fact.
Third, all is not lost here, and this project may well bring good results.

p.s. And if an investor has invested, he has the right not only to just wait and hope, but also to demand. Is not it.
rahmat86

Activity: 1148

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 03:34:36 PM

TaaS ranked 1166 at coinmarketcap, i think this good project after release exchange but why team not add to another big exchange ?
price very cheap if will be compare total supply just 8M.
is it good to buy or not ?
PuraPuraBego

Activity: 928
Merit: 531

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 11:09:54 PM

when was last divident pay, remember, anyone? and when should be next divident payment? did taas make any announcement about this issue? i hope they will start doing profit again.. i know bear market hit us all badly, but taas should be better than us.
Your questions can be lost here, it's better if you ask them in telegram where you can get info really fast.
But it is really not easy to see the info as telegram is a discussion method where there is a lots of messages so they should update here which anyone cn trace easily.
Pages: « 1 ... 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 [307] 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: