Bitcoin Forum
August 14, 2020, 08:23:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.20.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 [315] 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TaaS — Tokenized Closed-End Fund  (Read 276579 times)
joosep

Activity: 580
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:09:02 AM

Anyone thinking about selling Taas instead of getting the final reward?

Seems that nobody here is selling, I bought little more and I am now ready to ride to the end but I am not surprised when some disappointment comes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
100% First Deposit Bonus Instant Withdrawals Best Odds 10+ Sports Since 2014 No KYC Asked Play Now
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blowon

Activity: 971
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:11:14 AM

Seems that nobody here is selling, I bought little more and I am now ready to ride to the end but I am not surprised when some disappointment comes.
I don't know if those investor had selling that when price hit the moon, but no body have talking about where's payment for dividends, investor was done for that? that's why team quite silence?
|Admiral|

Activity: 434
Merit: 258

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:15:41 AM

It looks a very nice project, do you have bounties like translation or signature campaign?

It is honest advice for you always spend little time to read the ongoing discussion instead of asking about any kind of bounty. The team is about the close this project and people are worry about the refund but this is very funny post. Cheesy
The funny guy is a little late with the awards, the project is already closing. It is interesting that we still honor during this time.

TAAS unexpectedly increased by 10% today, when the price of bitcoin and altcoin dropped, TAAS was the opposite, very lucky people bought it yesterday,  Grin
there is still a chance to return to $ 6, if TAAS is listing at binance or bittrex

How can people say these things listing in Binance and Bittrex because very soon TaaS team is going to terminate the project and giving the money to all investors who are holding the coins in their concerned wallets? How can they list in the exchanges?
If you view its trading volume, development status, marjketing startegy, co-operation with investors and supporters, you can easily tell that it cant be listed on a reputed exchange like Binance or bittrex.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:17:33 AM

I just came to know about this refunding update and will be watching closely how it is finished. Why because usually refunding option is offered to ICO investors upon proving that they have tokens since then. Here it looks like everyone will be refunded still hard to believe. I have in small quantity some tokens will see how this works for them.
Blowon

Activity: 971
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 07:25:06 AM

I just came to know about this refunding update and will be watching closely how it is finished. Why because usually refunding option is offered to ICO investors upon proving that they have tokens since then. Here it looks like everyone will be refunded still hard to believe. I have in small quantity some tokens will see how this works for them.
Where you did get news? I've hold TaaS token just few not as whale. How that's could be deal ? with fixed price ? I  need that information. Thankyou for your feedback.
Sy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003

corion.io

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 01:26:26 PM
Merited by Blowon (1)

Where you did get news? I've hold TaaS token just few not as whale. How that's could be deal ? with fixed price ? I  need that information. Thankyou for your feedback.

Go to their official website (https://taas.fund/) there you will find everything that you need to know about the upcoming refund process. Especially read the Redemption Agreement that is mentioned in the page it should clear most of your questions.

█
                              █████████                  ██████ 
                      ███████████████████████████   
              ███████████████████████████████   
            ████████████████████████████████   
        █████████████████████████████████     
    ████████████████████████████████████   
    ████████          █████████          █████████   
  ████████                ██████              ████████   
█████████                █████                ████████   
███████████                █                ███████████ 
██████████████                      ██████████████ 
█████████████████            ████████████████ 
███████████████                  ███████████████ 
█████████████                          █████████████ 
███████████              ███                ██████████ 
  ████████              ███████              ███████     
    █████████        █████████          ████████     
        ██████████████████████████████           
              ████████████████████████                 
                  ████████████████████                     

CorionX

Powered by,
scolary23

Activity: 826
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 22, 2019, 08:44:14 PM

I sold my TaaS at the current price. And I personally know two more people who also sold them to the TaaS.
Firstly, I do not want to go through KYC. And secondly, I am not sure that everything will happen exactly as many here expect.
And of course, everyone has to decide it himself.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 02:51:43 AM

I sold my TaaS at the current price. And I personally know two more people who also sold them to the TaaS.
Firstly, I do not want to go through KYC. And secondly, I am not sure that everything will happen exactly as many here expect.
And of course, everyone has to decide.

Agree, you are selling the coin for low prices because somewhere I hear they are going to pay around 0.85$ for each coin you are holding. I hope you sold them for less price, better you should wait and sell them at a higher price or wait for a refund.
scolary23

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:06:41 PM

Agree, you are selling the coin for low prices because somewhere I hear they are going to pay around 0.85$ for each coin you are holding. I hope you sold them for less price, better you should wait and sell them at a higher price or wait for a refund.

I'm just not sure what will happen as you say. I made my choice. I will be happy for you if you manage to get more.
Obviously, the team consists of responsible people. And they have good intentions. But I do not like the quality of their control in management.
Uttaran

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 06:41:31 PM

I'm just not sure what will happen as you say. I made my choice. I will be happy for you if you manage to get more.
Obviously, the team consists of responsible people. And they have good intentions. But I do not like the quality of their control in management.

Take a look at the TaaS price chart there is an increase on April 18, at least 2 times higher than the previous price
we can connect news with increasing market conditions

scolary23

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:00:00 PM

Thanks dude, I see a price chart for TaaS, and I see that so far it hasn't gone far from 0.5$. Although I don’t have it anymore, I still wonder what will happen as a result.

Take a look at the TaaS price chart there is an increase on April 18, at least 2 times higher than the previous price
we can connect news with increasing market conditions

Thanks dude, I see a price chart for TaaS, and I see that so far it hasn't gone far from 0.5$. Although I don’t have it anymore, I still wonder what will happen as a result.
Sy
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003

corion.io

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 05:49:47 AM

And of course, everyone has to decide it himself.

Their KYC procedure was quite simple actually my KYC application got approved in about 5-10 min. I don't know if I will get a good refund value from TAAS but I willing to take that risk because I lost a lot by investing in TAAS this would be my last effort to break even lol.

█
                              █████████                  ██████ 
              ███████████████████████████████   
            ████████████████████████████████   
    ████████████████████████████████████   
    ████████          █████████          █████████   
  ████████                ██████              ████████   
███████████                █                ███████████ 
██████████████                      ██████████████