Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:11:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 [319] 320 321 322 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TaaS — Tokenized Closed-End Fund  (Read 277149 times)
Sy
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Bounty Detective

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 04:46:21 AM

If it is really .005 ETH, taking into account the current rate for the ETH, then I sold it cheaper. But let's see what will happen in reality, and what people will actually get.

I'm afraid so. Bastards are tricky. Come to think of it, if they're closing shop, they could just buy back the token for the cheapest price possible maybe even price, ICO price before closing. Why have they raise it this time?

I think the token hasn't still get to its ATH so are we able to still buy from exchanges up to 2020?
Its however more trickier since the token is only listed on 3 exchanges where price looks very different from each other.

Well, TaaS went up by almost 22% today. Don't know what they are cooking but all the volume is in hitbtc and I don't trust that exchange one bit lol.

BOUNTY DETECTIVE

Powered by,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 05:35:49 AM

My lesson is: Dont expect a team of "experts" to trade better than yourself.
And distrust any ICO or IEO, especially if it does not provide an own blockchain.
If I want to invest in a company in future, then only traditionally, with shares and rights.

That's my take away too. We learn we grow!

If it is really .005 ETH, taking into account the current rate for the ETH, then I sold it cheaper. But let's see what will happen in reality, and what people will actually get.

I'm afraid so. Bastards are tricky. Come to think of it, if they're closing shop, they could just buy back the token for the cheapest price possible maybe even price, ICO price before closing. Why have they raise it this time?

I think the token hasn't still get to its ATH so are we able to still buy from exchanges up to 2020?
Its however more trickier since the token is only listed on 3 exchanges where price looks very different from each other.

Well, TaaS went up by almost 22% today. Don't know what they are cooking but all the volume is in hitbtc and I don't trust that exchange one bit lol.
HitBTC is on brink of collapse, Maybe they themselves are buying it up to get payouts? Those guys would do anything to make money lol.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 05:53:24 AM

Even i am not interested to trade the coins in the HitBtc exchange because we are hearing many negative comments from the people who lost their money through this exchange. It is good to send the token to the TaaS smart contract in order to get our full value to the coin.

joosep

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 07:17:14 AM

Even i am not interested to trade the coins in the HitBtc exchange because we are hearing many negative comments from the people who lost their money through this exchange. It is good to send the token to the TaaS smart contract in order to get our full value to the coin.

To get Taas tokens out of HitBtc is expensive, now fee is 7.972 tokens (over 10$), some time former this was something 25 tokens, I think that 1 token would be OK, surely HitBtc is taking what they can.
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 03:52:03 PM

There is no other choice so its going to be hitbtc.

To get Taas tokens out of HitBtc is expensive, now fee is 7.972 tokens (over 10$), some time former this was something 25 tokens, I think that 1 token would be OK, surely HitBtc is taking what they can.

If you take it out as BTC as withdrawal fee is 0.001btc it doesn't make it less cheaper, 8TAAS ain't that bad if no other option. Where are you guys planing to trade it anyway when these are just the two exchanges. But keep waiting for awhile its price may just pump up more.

Sy
Legendary

Bounty Detective

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 04:21:10 AM

HitBTC is on brink of collapse, Maybe they themselves are buying it up to get payouts? Those guys would do anything to make money lol.

LOL true. Basically we can call them the new version of the yobit exchange. They are in it for the money and would do anything to make them lol

BOUNTY DETECTIVE

Powered by,
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 07:16:49 AM

LOL true. Basically we can call them the new version of the yobit exchange. They are in it for the money and would do anything to make them lol

Now many people are not believing HitBtc exchange because there is negativity circulating in the market which they are charging very high fees for both the withdrawals and deposits. Most of the customers are not happy with the way they are treating with their customer support.
Sy
Legendary

Bounty Detective

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 04:19:58 AM

Now many people are not believing HitBtc exchange because there is negativity circulating in the market which they are charging very high fees for both the withdrawals and deposits. Most of the customers are not happy with the way they are treating with their customer support.

Their fees are extremely high especially for the new coins they list. I always had to check which coin has lower fees first than convert my coins to that token and than a withdrawal lol.

BOUNTY DETECTIVE

Powered by,
AlteregoX

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 12:11:07 PM

Can you guys confirm we will not receive a last dividend?
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 07:37:36 PM

I don't remember them sending dividends since the beginning of 2018. Don't expect that much anymore.  

I still have about a hundred TAAS, that I wouldn't really want to send to TAAS new contract and I don't wanna submit KYC to hitbtc either. I don't think this is going to force me to submit now theres not much option for TAAS token.  Will just create a thread in exchange section that I'm selling TAAS.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
AlteregoX

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 07:33:12 AM

I don't remember them sending dividends since the beginning of 2018. Don't expect that much anymore.  

I still have about a hundred TAAS, that I wouldn't really want to send to TAAS new contract and I don't wanna submit KYC to hitbtc either. I don't think this is going to force me to submit now theres not much option for TAAS token.  Will just create a thread in exchange section that I'm selling TAAS.

Since when hitbtc requires KYC?

I’ve used if a few times in the past and never asked for it
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:13:46 AM

Their fees are extremely high especially for the new coins they list. I always had to check which coin has lower fees first than convert my coins to that token and than a withdrawal lol.

Yes, that's a very good idea to convert which coin has very low fee because even they are charging the fee for Deposits which makes many people are completely negative about this exchange. So, i think it is better we shouldn't do any trading in Hitbtc exchange.

enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 06:55:41 PM

They are now doing it. There was a news recently that they were locking accounts and preventing withdrawals unless they submit documents as part of their KYC. Not sure if its true but there were users who experience it. I have been using hitbtc too but that was a long time ago. I still have some coin with them, I think they airdropped some coins too like BTT.  This thread is just one created by a user where his funds were frozen in hitbtc https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5143493.0

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Sy
Legendary

Bounty Detective

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 05:19:39 AM

They are now doing it. There was a news recently that they were locking accounts and preventing withdrawals unless they submit documents as part of their KYC. Not sure if its true but there were users who experience it. I have been using hitbtc too but that was a long time ago. I still have some coin with them, I think they airdropped some coins too like BTT.  This thread is just one created by a user where his funds were frozen in hitbtc https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5143493.0

I haven't used my hitbtc account in a while but after reading your post I went to check on my account but there was no KYC notification pop out and I was still able to trade there. Maybe that's limited to some users?

BOUNTY DETECTIVE