Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:56:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is bitcoin worth? Welcome to discuss  (Read 12948 times)
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:04:09 AM

I think if people in the real world know gold, then people in the online world know bitcoin and both gold and bitcoin is a gem which is worth to buy. but some people in the real world have the misunderstanding about bitcoin and they only say that bitcoin will scam you and makes you lost your money.
Don't mind them and just let them think what they want to think because if they will be just keep thinking about the negative things then they will not become successful and let us enjoy the benefits of bitcoin and this is the reason why i am into bitcoin because for me, bitcoin is too far away from gold to compare it because gold for me is useless.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:54:45 AM

Because It is not easy to understand all of the Platform/System that implement by bitcoin. When people do not know, they may fear this technology.

People are now aware of bitcoin if some of them are not aware of it then it is lack of knowledge and information. According to me it is very important to discuss about bitcoin because with the help of this discussion people will know about bitcoin and they will get the right time to invest in bitcoin, increasing demand and price of bitcoin is something worthy so in future it is going to be more famous and more expensive by price.
Many people just hope when they buy bitcoin and then the next day they get profit and rich, most of them think that bitcoin is an instant way to succeed and get rich so when the price goes down they panic and sell cheaply.
aimey

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:56:01 PM

Someone has said bitcoin is of no value, in my heart I think they said is wrong, I always think that bitcoin is valuable, but I didn't understand what is the origin of the value of bitcoin, why accept more people, its value will rise? If you have other ideas, please discuss.

In different countries where bitcoin is being it has proven its worth. There are people became millionaire eventhough they dont have in business or economy.
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:34:15 PM

Someone has said bitcoin is of no value, in my heart I think they said is wrong, I always think that bitcoin is valuable, but I didn't understand what is the origin of the value of bitcoin, why accept more people, its value will rise? If you have other ideas, please discuss.

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that has value, like fiat money that also has value. All currencies have value as payment in a transaction.
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:49:59 PM

Bitcoin derives its unique value from the fact that despite its lack of official backing or wide acceptance, it has generated an ecosystem in which many people are willing to trade and accept it. In fact, some perceive bitcoin to be more valuable, or more useful, than other currencies in that it is a better option for certain purposes, such as seamless digital transfers and use across borders. Also, because there is a cap set on the total number of bitcoins that will ever exist, the currency cannot be devalued through inflation as others can. Finally, a key benefit of bitcoin is known as “censorship resistance,” its ability to be used for transactions that could normally be censored by other payment networks.
Leane Lee Natividad Cuenc

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:50:53 PM

Someone told me that bitcoin is dangerous,scam,and someday bitcoin will ask you to pay you debt.I couldnt imagine how they said like that,i think something is wrong with their mind? What about others what is your idea about this?

Kim Domingo

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:03:27 PM

People who said that Bitcoin has no value or worth literally do not understand the essence of its existence and do not even know how to appreciate its wonder for the reason that they cannot understand how to manage it well and how does this kind of currency was working that make its users capable of earning and gaining an income online. Bitcoin was really worthy and valuable if they will just learn to appreciate it very well and totally understand its existence and for sure once they have realize it, surely they will do engage on it to experience the beneficial features it can provide for their own.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:09:42 PM

Bitcoin doesn't have intrinsic value, the digital currency isn't backed by anything, it fully depends on high demand to keep getting more value along the time. That is the origin of Bitcoin value: high demand. When it increases (when more people put their offers to buy Bitcoin), more the price increases.

And it's totally worthful, not only because it's a profitable investment, but because it's decentralized, you just need a virtual wallet address to start using and transacting Bitcoins. It's the perfect solution to receive online payments without need of giving your personal details online. Surely there are other digital currencies that could do the same function (AltCoins), but Bitcoin is more trustful, plus more profitable than any other currency. It's a advantageous combo.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 05:26:34 PM

Why is bitcoin worth? Because it's very popular expencive and trusted cryptocurrency and investing on it is always profitable and safe at my opinion...

Wolfwar

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:44:17 PM

Bitcoin doesn't have intrinsic value, the digital currency isn't backed by anything, it fully depends on high demand to keep getting more value along the time. That is the origin of Bitcoin value: high demand. When it increases (when more people put their offers to buy Bitcoin), more the price increases.

And it's totally worthful, not only because it's a profitable investment, but because it's decentralized, you just need a virtual wallet address to start using and transacting Bitcoins. It's the perfect solution to receive online payments without need of giving your personal details online. Surely there are other digital currencies that could do the same function (AltCoins), but Bitcoin is more trustful, plus more profitable than any other currency. It's a advantageous combo.
but that no one has yet answered the question of what the value of Bitcoin itself is. Each coin of a crypto currency has some value, Because it always represents a project, but Bitcoin is a completely different value and concept is very difficult.
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:04:57 PM

Bitcoin worth because it is nowadays the most profitable crypto currency, and also it have the best potential and value. There is many people become wealthy around the world because trading and holding Bitcoin, and others make their living only by working with BTC. So it is really useful and profitable.
aligote

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 08:58:22 PM

Bitcoin has value and no one can change that, even if millions of people don't know or are against it. It is simple, if people can use it in exchange of something, meaning, it has value and that value is being used/ has been used. It is like penny/fiat money (where in is just a piece of metal/paper) that has been given a value that is widely use and accepted. Bitcoin is just like money, it is widely use but the problem is that it is not widely and totally accepted, also it is intangible that makes it hard for people to consider it as a valuable thing.

Yes Bitcoin has value and it's obvious.
The value of which is now appreciated by enthusiasts.
But soon it seems to me that everything will change when pension funds and other serious investors join the process.
CineXMike

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:05:17 PM

Bitcoin only has value since we believe it has, nothing more nothing less
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:47:39 PM

bitcoin is valuable that's why many people iappreciate bitcoin.  They think bitcoin ia a scam and ome people are scared to invest their money that's why they said biycoins has no value. but, if they tried it then they earn money it will change their prespective in bitcoin.
Gabash

Activity: 138

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:36:59 AM

Bitcoin is worth because of its value and advantage from others currency.  A lot of investors and miners gained the benefits from bitcoin. 
Bitcoin is the most hi-tech method currency and it's still growing. The fruit of bitcoin is possible not impossible.
amzad

Activity: 172

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:06:22 AM

Bitcoin is a type of currency that is traded through cryptographic protocols. It does not have any organization for transaction control. This is a complete open source project. Satoshi Nakamoto, a gentleman who discovered this coin in 2008. He called this currency as peer-to-peer. All types of transactions are stored in the name of Bitcoin Miner. When it is transmitted from any computer, the data on its central server is automatically updated. Now its popularity has increased greatly.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:08:45 AM

Bitcoin is a type of currency that is traded through cryptographic protocols. It does not have any organization for transaction control. This is a complete open source project. Satoshi Nakamoto, a gentleman who discovered this coin in 2008. He called this currency as peer-to-peer. All types of transactions are stored in the name of Bitcoin Miner. When it is transmitted from any computer, the data on its central server is automatically updated. Now its popularity has increased greatly.
In principle, all this cuisine is crypto-currency, and if it does not go deep into all the tricks of the crypto-currency world, it's still a mystery to me why the price of bitcoin is so secret. It is prices, not value.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:23:31 PM

bitcoin is valuable that's why many people iappreciate bitcoin.  They think bitcoin ia a scam and ome people are scared to invest their money that's why they said biycoins has no value. but, if they tried it then they earn money it will change their prespective in bitcoin.
Those people who are thinking negative things about bitcoin should be informed with the right information because they are just misinformed by the people who are also negative in bitcoin because they are just saying that bitcoin is scam because they loss profit and they are saying that bitcoin is useless because they are just jealous that we are getting bitcoin and enjoying it.
Rasshemark

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:31:07 AM

All  types of transactions are stored in the name of Bitcoin Miner. When it is transmitted from any computer, the data on its central server is automatically updated. Now its popularity has increased greatlyBut soon it seems to me that everything will change when pension funds and other serious investors join the process.
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:48:42 AM

Bitcoin is the future of the world's transaction system, the ever-increasing user makes bitcoin become popular, many media continue to tell about bitcoin and I think it's worth and fair if bitcoin made a source of income.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: