Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 07:19:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is bitcoin worth? Welcome to discuss  (Read 12965 times)
Chicksteen

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:28:30 PM

There are so much advantage and benefits we can get from bitcoin and it helps our country's economy too. You can even get high profit on bitcoin that other cryptocurrency cannot have, bitcoin is all time high cryptocurrency since it is the first created electronic generated money.  Bitcoin is king of crypto. It is totally in favor of mankind and it blesses everyone neutrally and people are getting a lot of profit from it on daily basis and future scope of bitcoin is also bright so this is the major reason why bitcoin is worth over all other cryptocurrencies.
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:33:34 PM

Someone has said bitcoin is of no value, in my heart I think they said is wrong, I always think that bitcoin is valuable, but I didn't understand what is the origin of the value of bitcoin, why accept more people, its value will rise? If you have other ideas, please discuss.

The best thing to do is try to give information to different people in order for them to be attracted on cryptocurrency, the marketing system is really good since everyone is getting profit if they knew how to trade the right way.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:39:23 PM

Someone has said bitcoin is of no value, in my heart I think they said is wrong, I always think that bitcoin is valuable, but I didn't understand what is the origin of the value of bitcoin, why accept more people, its value will rise? If you have other ideas, please discuss.
Why it is worth it to have bitcoins? It is because the price of the bitcoin becoming more valuable. The price of bitcoin base on the law of supply and demand. Observe our economy nowadays, the demand of the people to bitcoin is continuing to increase.

jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:53:34 PM

If someone said that bitcoin has no value maybe he didn't know about cryptocurrency and blockchain. The value of bitcoin is just a one month salary of an executive position in a well known company or a prize of a good conditioned second hand branded car.

johnalyn

Activity: 314

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:22:25 AM

If one person said that to you maybe he/she is not yet interested to bitcoin because he/she was a mad person they just don't see how it will help other people in their needs and I will gonna do my work here that they can noticed me after I earned well in working here to prove that they are wrong on their thoughts. 

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
clarky

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:24:11 AM

Forget those losers, Bitcoin is well worth every penny of your dollars, it's more precious in our time than ever and based totally on the contemporary traits i forsee it mountain climbing greater than we've got ever see via the cease of this yr and I will be waiting for the losers to spew out their ignorance about Bitcoin now not being valuable. If it has no value why does the people here on the bitcoin forums still believe in it and truely all use it to buy from one another. Not to mention, that we can also purchase elsewhere. We can purchase VPNs, services, items etc. with our bitcoin. How can they say it has no price however it can buy matters that are treasured to people.
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:32:53 AM

Because of the power of the internet like block chain introduce to the people that's why bitcoin is the result of product.
Sofiyah

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:53:27 AM

maybe a person who thinks bitcoin is of no value, that person is not familiar with bitcoin either, or he can only say bitcoin from the outside. but I also think if bitcoin is very valuable, the price is fairly high and the technology is pretty good. many people use bitcoin because it is very helpful for transactions. maybe we should teach also about bitcoin to lay people who don't know about bitcoin.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:13:31 AM

maybe a person who thinks bitcoin is of no value, that person is not familiar with bitcoin either, or he can only say bitcoin from the outside. but I also think if bitcoin is very valuable, the price is fairly high and the technology is pretty good. many people use bitcoin because it is very helpful for transactions. maybe we should teach also about bitcoin to lay people who don't know about bitcoin.
with a fantastic price increase i think will introduce to many people, even many people who want to find out, like end of last year many media reported btc. and i think btc is feasible as it is a pioneer of all cryptocurrency

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
beami

Activity: 602

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:23:06 AM

Yes, I agree someone who says Bitcoin is worth nothing is wrong. Because for me Bitcoin is very valuable and expensive. Even with Bitcoin, all the necessities of life can be fulfilled in a short time. So Bitcoin is very profitable and very valuable.

yurenchuang7125

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:55:00 AM

The essence of value is consensus, and there is a consensus on value, creating value is creating consensus!

The value of bitcoin is mainly reflected in two aspects, one is investable asset and one is the payment tool.
qwirtiii

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:24:40 AM

No , it has a good value for us. Sometimes if we do not have money we can get in here . Yeah ,  We do not prevent the decrease and increase of the value of bitcoin . But we need to wait for a perfect time to sell your bitcoin.

Laern to wait for a good future.
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:31:52 AM

People who say that bitcoin has no value has no proper knowledge about cryptocurrency, how it works and what is the future for it.
Bitcoin is revolutionary and a game-changer to how money can circulate or move and all we need is just a device and internet. It also is greatly profitable when handled properly. It has a great potential in the future.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:02:06 AM

just leave them they did not know what is bitcoin, just continue to earn with bitcoin, bitcoin will increase and will touch the highest price.

abaidudez

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:16:52 AM

Actually Bitcoin is a just a peer to peer digital cash system it just gain its value because people believe on that service.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:25:57 AM

Bitcoin more worth and the value always increasing because bitcoin have limited supply. Beside that, in internet era where communication is instant, need currency that no one control and lower fee for transaction. I am believe that in the future, transaction in internet will rising and peoples do their activities by online
alon_alon

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:31:52 AM

For me, Bitcoin is very valuable. Even highly valuable. I think someone who says Bitcoin is not worth it is wrong. Due to the fact, Bitcoin has a fantastic value and can even rise higher than now.
Gondwanaland

Activity: 354

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:43:19 AM

Those people who says that bitcoin is unworthy, yeah they are wrong. They said that idea because they did not know what is the real essence of it. They are not knowledgeable what are the things that bitcoin have. Bitcoin is really worth it and valuable because there's a lot of things you can do by the use of it.

RATEONIUM              Twitter       Telegram     Reddit   
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██ SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic ██  ██
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:02:19 AM

Those people who says that bitcoin is unworthy, yeah they are wrong. They said that idea because they did not know what is the real essence of it. They are not knowledgeable what are the things that bitcoin have. Bitcoin is really worth it and valuable because there's a lot of things you can do by the use of it.
Bitcoin is  things  that  worth  to  be discussed  because bitcoin is a the  new direction of currency in which the world currency systems shifts towards it even others would say  it's a scam but  either we like  it or not we are heading to block chain  technology.

Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:04:20 AM

Bitcoin is worth because it's decentralized currency first of all, you have an opportunity to make everything you want all over the world without any problems. The second benefit is profit you can get from crypto.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: