Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:43:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is bitcoin worth? Welcome to discuss  (Read 12963 times)
bachus

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:31:24 AM

I really liked as one guy here said, the only value of anything is when we give a value in it. We name this as valueable thing.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:32:53 AM

It is the digital money which is very common now a days and through this we can do many things in the modern world and bitcoin is worth because through this many business transaction and other online transactions takes place. And investment in bitcoin and other crypto are worthy now a days 2018 is now a good year for bitcoin and crypto money.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Hopeliza

Activity: 216

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:58:29 AM

For me, Bitcoin is a big opportunity to all of us. It's a big help in our life because Bitcoin is veru useful and profitable at the same time. Bitcoin has a lot of use.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:00:14 AM

Bitcoin is worthy because, it is the first and decentralized cryptocurrency. We know that bitcoin's ability is very tremendous and most of it users can transact their money almost anonymously that's why bitcoin is expensive. The main reason why bitcoin is expensive because you can gain and earn a massive profit on it and also the unstable price of it. When bitcoin’s acceptance grows the cost of it also increase and many users become wealthy, so the popularity of bitcoin increase and when the demand increase the next thing that will rise is its worth that is the main reason why bitcoin is worthy.
nikay12

Activity: 230

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:01:10 AM

Bitcoin is really worth it for me. Ever since I join in Bitcoin it helps my financial support so I can consider this as a really worth spending time.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JustQueen

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:03:06 AM

Yes ofcourse. Bitcoin is worth it, because here in Biycoin it is not just all about how you will earn money it is also learning about Bitcoin because here's a lot of way how but it dependa on you what will you going to do.

ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:32:29 AM

Bitcoin is worth, because it has a price value in world coin market, if you invest in bitcoin you will not regret because the money you put in bitcoin is worth of it, bitcoin can be trusted and you will not ask for another ,for bitcoin can help whenever you invest in it.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:06:06 AM

Bitcoin is worth, because it has a price value in world coin market, if you invest in bitcoin you will not regret because the money you put in bitcoin is worth of it, bitcoin can be trusted and you will not ask for another ,for bitcoin can help whenever you invest in it.

bitcoin is able to attract trust globally, and even sparked the trust and conspiracy of the world's bankers. Bitcoin has unlimited value, but in the future the fluctuation ratio will become sharper and uncontrollable. There must be a solution step or bitcoin that will actually become history.
Johnny Caps

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:23:17 AM

The more people invest in bitcoin, the price increases. Since some people already use bitcoin instead of ordinary money and some employers pay salaries with cryptocurrency, the life of people depends on bitcoin. People trust bitcoin, invest in it, it follows that the rate will grow as long as people use bitcoins.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:00:09 PM

Someone has said bitcoin is of no value, in my heart I think they said is wrong, I always think that bitcoin is valuable, but I didn't understand what is the origin of the value of bitcoin, why accept more people, its value will rise? If you have other ideas, please discuss.
Anyone who tells you that bitcoin has no value must be a full time fool. If Bitcoin has no value then we will all be picking it up for free and we will also not make any single profit from it. How can you be telling me that something that is worth $9000 has no value ? If it has no value then why are investing on it ?

If it has no value, then why are so many people working very hard everyday just to earn from it. Don’t believe anyone that tells you Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency has no value, they might be just jealous or angry cause they never had the chance to join. Bitcoin has value and the value is the current price it’s being sold for.
xnuggets

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:00:57 PM

Bitcoin has a value because people believe in it. In addition, bitcoin already helped many people.
If people will accept bitcoin as a medium of exchange, its value will appreciate and appreciate. Simple as that.
dolagani

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:02:19 PM

I never bother about the investment opportunity that bitcoin brings to us. Just using it as a payment system itself I am finding the worth of using bitcoin ecosystem. It is a great Savior for me because I had many bitter experience with other payment systems.
Rarahumaira

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:08:53 PM

Bitcoin is world wide meaning it can be used all over the world. For example there are people who are accustomed to travel and have bitcoin, this will facilitate the exchange of money because the spread will be easier. But with a note, the merchant that is in the world there it can accept this.
Notcalculator

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:17:50 PM

Someone has said bitcoin is of no value, in my heart I think they said is wrong, I always think that bitcoin is valuable, but I didn't understand what is the origin of the value of bitcoin, why accept more people, its value will rise? If you have other ideas, please discuss.

Bitcoin is worthy because, it is the first and decentralized cryptocurrency. We know that bitcoin's ability is very tremendous and most of it users can transact their money almost anonymously that's why bitcoin is expensive. The main reason why bitcoin is expensive because you can gain and earn a massive profit on it and also the unstable price of it. When bitcoin’s acceptance grows the cost of it also increase and many users become wealthy, so the popularity of bitcoin increase and when the demand increase the next thing that will rise is its worth that is the main reason why bitcoin is worthy.

I agree. Some of its value come from the opportunity it gives. It's rare to see an asset this volatile. Anyone could ride its up and downs. Plus the availability is overwhelming. It has never been easier to trade through exchanges. Ive known some people who learned to trade btc before learning how to trade stocks. Finally, its value also come from the solution it offers. btc is a piece of code that is a solution to a problem. Everyone sees a different problem it solves. For instance, you could see it as a us vs bank thing or you could see it  btc being digital gold or maybe both!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Froloff92

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:27:51 PM

For me bitcoin is worth it to learn and to use because it gives us the opportunity to have a decentralize money that we can use now and in the future.
kipo

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:25:12 PM

Crypto currency is a new revolutionary type of money. Like any other currency or unit of account, it has value only because people believe that it has value in the form of a unit of exchange. Some money is provided with gold or other precious metals, others are not supported, although they are of value, because people attach importance to them and use them as a unit of exchange. Crypto-currencies have been developed as a unit of exchange and as a place to store assets that are not dependent on central banks.
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:18:16 AM

Bitcoin is worth because it's decentralized currency first of all, you have an opportunity to make everything you want all over the world without any problems. The second benefit is profit you can get from crypto.
There must be so many benefits and usefulness of bitcoins that can vary from person to person according to their needs and goals. But what is superb than everything else, is the second statement you just said here. Bitcoins as the source of income and profits for everyone. We have to work on this plateau and must earn big profits and would be establishing a happier life.
imapd

Activity: 173

cave canem!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:21:09 AM

I think anything is worth the thing that people can offer in exchange of it, so bitcoin will have any price until people will be ready to buy it

Jlv

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:26:46 AM

Bitcoin is worth to all the users because it is digital currency that could help us in many ways, like bills payment, transfer money from one another where ever we are and bitcoin help us also to earned through investing in trading, mining, and joining social media campaign.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:24:58 AM

The point that makes bitcoin is worth/valuable is the confidence of everyone close to bitcoin that bitcoin is really worth to them, the more peoples using bitcoin for payments or transacts in the internet world, the more valuable also the payment system is. Just as a gold, bitcoin is available in limited quantities.. and i think this is what causes the price to increase over time due to demand and supply from all those using bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: