Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:35:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is bitcoin worth? Welcome to discuss  (Read 12948 times)
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:36:08 AM

It's worth the bitcoin, many people here in the world who are bitcoin's help. The day will come to appreciate the value of bitcoin.  Wink
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:39:06 AM

Someone has said bitcoin is of no value, in my heart I think they said is wrong, I always think that bitcoin is valuable, but I didn't understand what is the origin of the value of bitcoin, why accept more people, its value will rise? If you have other ideas, please discuss.
Bitcoin is very valuable for every user because it changes many lives and improve it. The bitcoin also have a limited supply that makes it more valuable as the demand is rising because of its good project that everyone can be able to use easier wherever they are on which is hard to experience in our community.

yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:45:28 AM

A currency that is giving you an opportunity to become a financially freedom person is already a strong statement of that currency's worth. On the side of cryptoworld, bitcoin is worthy enough to be called as the king because it's the base currency of altcoins.

SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:49:55 AM

Someone has said bitcoin is of no value, in my heart I think they said is wrong, I always think that bitcoin is valuable, but I didn't understand what is the origin of the value of bitcoin, why accept more people, its value will rise? If you have other ideas, please discuss.
Acquiring bitcoin is hard because the price of the bitcoin is now expensive. It is worth it to have bitcoins because bitcoin can improve our life. We can get incentives from having bitcoins.
vaughn125

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:33:58 PM

It is because Bitcoins are needed, and how much we need them and how many people needs them is the one that defines the demand and if the demand is strong and the supply is very limited, then it will mean that bitcoins are obviously gonna increase in price. Just take for example gold, now as we know, gold is preciously needed because it can be used in so many ways which is why it is of high value plus the fact that it is getting harder to find gold nowadays, explains why it is priced high. The same goes with bitcoins. Hope you understand.
cemburu

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:38:01 PM

This is not true until now Bitcoin still has a price value, even the highest value in the coin market cap.
I wonder why anyone says that Bitcoin has no value, in essence, Bitcoin only experienced a price reduction rather than losing the price.
The value will stabilize and rise, we can only wait for Bitcoin to rise.
bakkang

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:04:17 PM

Bitcoin is really worth it because you can earned a profit and you can use it as a means of payment and it really gives you financial freedom. Since I entered the world of bitcoin I can say that it is really a valuable cryptocurrency since it gives me so much satisfaction and it was my life saver.
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:20:29 PM

The transaction system must be changed and if it continues to rely on the banks then this will make the transaction becomes slow and expensive, the presence of bitcoin be the best solution to solve all transaction problems in the future.
redsap

Activity: 336

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:48:12 PM

bitcoin are worth not just because about it price, people are intrested in it because it can being a future of transcaction for people and can bring a good for the economic growth

Hareehs

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:06:48 PM

Yes absolutely bitcoin has really worth because of its price and value. Infact many people conclude that bitcoin is the modern gold or digital gold that makes it worth for everyone to keep on holding. And that is why many people will stay and look to it as a valuable investment and profitable coin. No doubt on how worthy bitcoin is.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:41:35 PM

Bitcoin back in the past is not really profitable because the price is very low but today, there are a lot of investors in the market who is interested on cryptocurrency that make the price of bitcoins to increase even more till it reach $10k dollar now a days.

WakinXXX

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:28:55 PM

It becomes more and more valuable because it helps people with their business, at money transfer to other country because of fast and low cost. It is simple in use and is safe for storage.
pejuang_mamak

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:34:25 PM

It becomes more and more valuable because it helps people with their business, at money transfer to other country because of fast and low cost. It is simple in use and is safe for storage.
yups true because bitcoin can be for quick delivery and then for shipping cost is very cheap compared to shipping via bank, so surely many people choose that alternative

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
martychubbs

Activity: 742
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:46:17 PM

If you assume that banks are just those places where people keep their money then your are so wrong.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░██████
░░██████
░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████

██████
██████
██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
Predator25

Activity: 354

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:26:39 PM

I think why people can't fully accept bitcoin is because of those people who use bitcoin to scam other people. Bitcoin itself is not a scam rather those people who use it mindlessly and just want to earn big amount of bitcoin without considering other people who work hard to get their own bitcoin. These kind of people should be ban and vanish because they stain the reputation of bitcoin which is not good to it.
dante golo

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:59:58 PM

Bitcoin price itself in my opinion can not be separated between demand and supply at any time so in the next few years bitcoin still exists when many enthusiasts who start to rely on it as one long-term investment in order to gain profits.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:18:43 PM

Growing bitcoin price is depends to us because if many people for sure buy bitcoin the price will go up and we will earn more money to those people who are invested to bitcoin when the price is very cheap. Those people who said the bitcoin has no value because they are ency to us because they don't have money to buy bitcoin.
MiukoOk

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:33:59 PM

According to the press information, the current BTC was born with the purpose of fast, low cost, not dependent on any intermediary. But today BTC is going against the purpose of the BTC inventor, people to hold the BTC for speculation, whales pump the price unequal. Therefore, the price of BTC has increased dramatically.
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:00:40 PM

Growing bitcoin price is depends to us because if many people for sure buy bitcoin the price will go up and we will earn more money to those people who are invested to bitcoin when the price is very cheap. Those people who said the bitcoin has no value because they are ency to us because they don't have money to buy bitcoin.

We always think first if one thing is really worth it to spent time for it. Bitcoin is really worth spending money and time, because the value of bitcoin is not stable. It fluctuates either to high or to low.

Worth of something is not just about how expensive you spent for to have it. Its about how will that cheap value will be profitable and change your life. Bitcoin already made a lot of people to become millionaire, you just have to know when you need to hold or sell to become more profitable.

Lots of people are worried  about the cryptocurrency last time that the value didn't rise. But the worth of something  is taking risk even your not sure when it will be back again.

TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:09:48 PM

Bitcoin is very worthy because it is just like gold that has a precious value. As people are adopting on it, it becomes one of the necessity it has value as time is passing by. The more you use it the greater its value will become.That's why many people has the interest to invest on it because it is worth to invest for.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: