Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:26:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is bitcoin worth? Welcome to discuss  (Read 12963 times)
Codename23

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:45:43 PM

Bitcoin have a great value and worth. It helps people in any ages to earn money without needing to graduate from school. It gives people a geart help financially. It is really worth to use bitcoin. Bitcoin will never be useless. You only need to know what bitcoin is and how to use it. Bitcoin have a great worth.
Birin016

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:41:29 AM

Fundamentally, bitcoins derive their value just as anything else does: because people want them. Like any other currency, bitcoin follows the basic rules of supply and demand. Currencies have always been useful tools to make trade easier, enabling holders to convert goods into a widely tradable commodity through sale, then use the proceeds of that sale to purchase nearly anything they wish.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:02:20 AM

Someone has said bitcoin is of no value, in my heart I think they said is wrong, I always think that bitcoin is valuable, but I didn't understand what is the origin of the value of bitcoin, why accept more people, its value will rise? If you have other ideas, please discuss.

Bitcoin is really good for long term investment because of the volatility of the market and the reason why traders do really like to invest is because they can earn a huge amount of profit by just waiting for its price to grow or trading everyday will make them earn a daily income.

Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:37:19 AM

Someone has said bitcoin is of no value, in my heart I think they said is wrong, I always think that bitcoin is valuable, but I didn't understand what is the origin of the value of bitcoin, why accept more people, its value will rise? If you have other ideas, please discuss.
Of course, bitcoin is valuable, just as fiat is valuable. Humans determine which commodity they deem valuable sometimes inadvertently depending on the problem that commodity is able to solve. In the case of bitcoin, it has become a credible and fast way of doing transactions cost-effectively. Regarding the price of bitcoin shooting up as more people join: it is mostly based on demand and supply. Since the total amount of bitcoin is fixed, more demand and fixed supply means prices will increase, just like the hottest cake.
Mashadarty1

Activity: 309
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:01:13 AM

I have just read one of replies about gold that wasn't always been valuable. And I totaly agree with him/her. Bitcoin is still too 'young' to be as a new gold, but may be in the future.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Angna27

Activity: 406

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:52:31 AM

Bitcoin would be worth discussing depending on the people you talk with, if they're open minded and are willing to learn, shared to them about what is bitcoin all about and their usage later mention the profit because in instilling the foundation one should tells the importance and value first so that they will not be motivated by money by learning about bitcoin but instead on advantage of it when use.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:03:29 PM

It is worth it to make  investment with bitcoins because the value of the bitcoin is rapidly growing as time passing by. You can easily grow your investment if you will make investment with bitcoins.

GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:15:41 PM

Bitcoin is worth for sure, unfortunatly just for rich people who can buy bitcoins. Price is almost at $10K and i'm sure that many people now must go in altcoins...

alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:34:01 PM

Every people have a  different  thought  about bitcoin someone says  that its  no value while other say's its so valuable and we could not change  that  perception think of there mind because we are free to express our own opinion,but in my own we are in disame team bro,that being a bitcoiners i strongly believe  that bitcoin is so worthy  to invest because its help to provide some of your needs and wants in your life,and because of the  bitcoin my future  become brighter and become valuable.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
ygapophysis

Activity: 10
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:07:24 AM

zhangswujipset off a new firestorm this weekend with a post about Bitcoin that asked a fairly simple question: What gives a bitcoin its worth? The post drew a ton of angry reaction from the Internet community and tech people for a couple of reasons. One is that this question — why is a bitcoin worth anything — is a difficult question to answer. The other is that the post is bizarrely titled "Bitcoin Is Evil" even though the post doesn't say that. But on the Internet, people don't read past the headline and so, outrage!
Suprex125

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:05:21 PM

if we think shortcuts. sometimes incomprehensible.
I myself am still confused.
Ko can bitcoin token value can be valuable! but when we compare with the price of gold. gold has a physical.
but I think if more and more users would be worth going up.
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:10:29 PM

Bitcoin worth because we can get a lot of benefits and great benefits if it has bitcoin, I'm happy and happy to know bitcoin and can increase income so I hope that someday bitcoin can be legalized and accepted many countries.
gsarano

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:28:30 PM

But back to the question of trying to establish an "intrinsic value" for Bitcoin. It's not simple. The dollar has intrinsic value because you need dollars to pay taxes in the United States. The government accepts no other currency. So if you're going to engage in any kind of commerce whatsoever, you need to use dollars. This creates real value for the currency. Gold has real value because it's shiny and can be used for jewelry. Other commodities get their value from industrial purposes.
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:29:05 PM

For those who said that bitcoin is not worth it and has no value. I think they dont experience it by themselves and not using it that's why they really don't know how it works, the benefits that we can gain and advantages that possess on it. Once they witnessed it by themselves they will see how valuable and worthy the bitcoin.

loveinberlin

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:30:46 PM

Bitcoin was and remains the undisputed leader of its segment. A clear testimony to the foregoing is the Bitcoin dominance index. The first crypto currency, as well as numerous analogues, has significant volatility indicators.
gandhia

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:31:51 PM

But what about Bitcoin? If you ask Bitcoin believers why a bitcoin is worth anything at all, they will tell you about how amazing the technology is, and how it's "programmable" and how cryptography and pseudoanonymity are so great. But none of these are very satisfying answers.
Danlopz

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:39:55 PM

We must understand that there are too many problems in the transaction system so we have to find a solution to solve the problem, when we depend a lot and hope to the banks but this seems to never happen so bitcoin is the best solution to solve all transaction problems.

Because of the demand of people interested in using bitcoin that leads to the purchase and sale of bitcoin, the higher the bitcoin value; year after year. Bitcoin is valuable to use or adopt as it offers many features that can help our daily lives and also has great security features that you do not have to expose your personal information just to transfer or receive money. Bitcoin has the properties of money (durable, concise, exchangeable, rare, divisible, and recognizable) based on mathematical formulas rather than based on physical form (such as gold and silver) or confidence in the center (such as fiat currency). In short, Bitcoin is supported by math. With these attributes, all that is required of money to have an exchange rate is trust and acceptance. In the case of Bitcoin, this condition can be measured by the growth of users, sellers and early users. Like other currencies, the value of bitcoin comes only from people who are willing to accept it as a means of payment.
PatronRH

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:12:23 PM

It is because it's rare means that bitcoin has a limited supply against an increasing demand so people just use it as a way of transaction yet we have to know that bitcoin has no physical value it doesn't represent a physical thing on earth.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 05:49:19 PM

Bitcoin worth becase it's universal thing for everyone , you can make money on it, you can make other projects based on blockchain, you also can try to make your own cryptocurrency based on bitcoin.

syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:00:01 PM

For those who said that bitcoin is not worth it and has no value. I think they dont experience it by themselves and not using it that's why they really don't know how it works, the benefits that we can gain and advantages that possess on it. Once they witnessed it by themselves they will see how valuable and worthy the bitcoin.

Yes for sure they are lack of knowledge about bitcoin, they are not bitcoin users but if we will tell them about bitcoin benefits and we will tell them about bitcoin and easy way of getting profit out of it then they will show interest about it, we should tell them bitcoin advantages and benefits then they will get profit out of it, so I think we should encourage them to use bitcoin I am sure once they will invest then they will become permanent investors of bitcoin.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: