Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:00:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is bitcoin worth? Welcome to discuss  (Read 12944 times)
oluyto

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:24:03 PM

The driver engages the autonomous driving mode with the simple flick of a switch in the cab. Under the hood, a whole set of technologies start to feed the truck a constantly evolving map of its surroundings.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rendonbrenk

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:37:09 PM

Discussion of the digital currency known as Bitcoin is divided into two camps. People who understand the currency well tend to be enthusiastic boosters. Those who are citical of Bitcoin tend not to understand the currency very well and, as a consequence, their criticisms tend to be superficial, misguided, or just plain wrong.
PrincessChe

Activity: 98
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:51:11 PM

Think it is worth it because the bitcoin represents money, that is has the value, and it is very useful. It allows us to transfer money from the person to the person without participation of the third party. It is one of the biggest and most elegant exchanges which ever saw the world.
cryptomoon1004

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:18:03 PM

Bitcoin is worht it because it can make me a billionarie.. and it can end poverty, and digital money is the future
Makingmoney2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:36:47 PM

Bitcoin is worthy because many people are trusting and engaging with this virtual currency. It is better compared to our paper money. Bitcoin is so popular, It has the highest trading value which includes any altcoins paired against it. It is also the most secure block chain in the world and it tends to have the most media hype ever.
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 09:47:12 AM

Someone has said bitcoin is of no value, in my heart I think they said is wrong, I always think that bitcoin is valuable, but I didn't understand what is the origin of the value of bitcoin, why accept more people, its value will rise? If you have other ideas, please discuss.

Bitcoin is worth it because there's a lot of people did the bitcoin help. Bitcoin has a lot of benefits and profits. those people who said that bitcoin has no value , they are an big idiot they did not know what the bitcoin really are. Also if the bitcoin price will rise it is a big opportunity to everyone.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
yohan09

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:02:52 AM

Someone has said bitcoin is of no value, in my heart I think they said is wrong, I always think that bitcoin is valuable, but I didn't understand what is the origin of the value of bitcoin, why accept more people, its value will rise? If you have other ideas, please discuss.
Well bitcoin is worth welcome to discuss because they gave so many benefits in real world, It enables us to process transactions smoothly and give us job opportunity especially to those who are un empoyed and assist us in all our needs.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:27:42 AM

Think it is worth it because the bitcoin represents money, that is has the value, and it is very useful. It allows us to transfer money from the person to the person without participation of the third party. It is one of the biggest and most elegant exchanges which ever saw the world.
It is worth it because it has proven many things those who believes in bitcoin that they can really earned money from bitcoin. Yes it can helps us users with transactions online that can ease our effort. Until today bitcoin shows worthy of our time.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
emulsify

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:24:48 PM

That's unfortunate because Bitcoin does have some real weaknesses. The lack of knowledgeable critics has created an echo chamber effect that I worry may produce (or may have already produced) a bubble. I'm generally a Bitcoin fan (and, full disclosure, I own some Bitcoins), but in the interest of balance, here are four reasons you should think twice before buying Bitcoins.
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:30:31 PM

It is  it is  valuable because It's important and it gives us many benefits.  It has a value because we get something in return by using this cryptocurrency. It become valuable to all the people who involved themselves in bitcoin
rimueng agam

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:32:44 PM

I think the bitcoin price is very valuable and very much in interest by others, people who define that bitcoin is not worth it maybe it is wrong because now the bitcoin price is increasingly very expensive and very useful for me personally.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:17:43 PM

I think the bitcoin price is very valuable and very much in interest by others, people who define that bitcoin is not worth it maybe it is wrong because now the bitcoin price is increasingly very expensive and very useful for me personally.
Bitcoin is a digital currency and that's why its use in world wide and its price is also high and valuable, so everyone wants it to join for investment because they know its give them a lot of profit in future and that's why their future will secure by it.

Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:31:51 AM

Bitcoin is worth it. It became important of people’s  daily lives for the reason that it helps them including me in our financial needs and wants as well.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
wahyu wida

Activity: 826

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:45:02 AM

Bitcoin is worth it. It became important of people’s  daily lives for the reason that it helps them including me in our financial needs and wants as well.
many are benefiting from bitcoin, especially for those who have already achieved financial freedom, let alone the expensive price right now, so i think more and more people are using it, the price will go up.
reynilynedago

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:49:05 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency which is you can use in trading, investing, paying bills,etc.  It has no value if people do not know the importance  of bitcoin.  They accept more people not only the increasing of its value but because of the good benefits.
cryptotenoy

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:20:39 AM

Bitcoin is very valuable to all bitcoiners because it had able to achieve our financial stability at an early age.If we are going to compared it to our job its really hard to own huge profit,bitcoin had enable us to have financial freedom in a short period of time.To all bitcoiners bitcoin is very valueable and it already became a part of our everyday routine on doing business in this crypto world.Its existence seems the best experienced we could ever have due to the fact that it has contributed wealth to all of us whose been a part of this crypto comnunity.
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:24:14 AM

Bitcoin is good for long term investment because of market's volatility, so you can always keep your coins and wait for its value to grow before selling it in order to earn a huge amount of profit in the market.
genocide

Activity: 258

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:36:03 AM

Bitcoin is important because of the technology that makes it work. That technology is called blockchain computing and you’ll be hearing more about it. The effect of blockchain computing is similar to the internet’s effect on traditional computer networks. Where pre-internet networks had a central hub with spokes that communicated only through the hub, the internet allows every node on a network to communicate directly with every other node. That change is profound.

Blockchain computing is a system that can securely contain an entire set of records within it, referred to as blocks. What makes blockchain computing unique is that copies of the entire system can be kept simultaneously on millions of computers located anywhere. Just as the internet obsoleted the hub and spoke nature of a network, blockchain technology does away with the idea that information is stored in a limited number of locations. Blockchain allows information to reside on multiple systems, even millions of them, simultaneously. When a new entry is made into the blockchain, the entire system updates in every location, instantly. An unlimited number of copies of the entire system, updated right to the present moment, is maintained everywhere in the world. Anyone can add a new record to the system but changing an old one would require the consent of every computer on which the data resides, it’s virtually impossible. And that means the records are completely reliable.

Hope this will help you to understand things about bitcoin.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:48:26 AM

Bitcoin is very valuable as one bitcoin is high than one ounce of gold. What makes it valuable mostly is how the market see it. People may not accept bitcoin for now but the market has proved it to be an assets you can buy and hold as gold.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:15:40 AM

I think bitcoin is valuable because bitcoin have limited supply and its safe on our wallet because almost unhackable. In digital world, we will need digital currency that we can use for our transaction with others people around the world, its should be fast and have lower fee than banks and bitcoin can provide that.
If many transaction in internet, and bitcoin used as the currency, bitcoin will more valuable because with limited supply and big demand can increasing the price
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: