Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:53:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is bitcoin worth? Welcome to discuss  (Read 12961 times)
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:29:45 AM

I think the bitcoin price is very valuable and very much in interest by others, people who define that bitcoin is not worth it maybe it is wrong because now the bitcoin price is increasingly very expensive and very useful for me personally.

Bitcoin is worth it. It became important of people’s  daily lives for the reason that it helps them including me in our financial needs and wants as well.
Indeed, the average person is interested in bitcoin because of the increased value and also for their daily earnings from bitcoin. ranging from investment and also trading for everyday life
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:57:04 AM

I think bitcoin is very valuable and can be expensive because bitcoin has a very limited supply and has a very high demand and not only that, mining has also found it difficult to get and break some blocks to get bitcoin so bitcoin becomes very expensive .
keykey1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:33:27 PM

Growing bitcoin price is depends to us because if many people for sure buy bitcoin the price will go up and we will earn more money to those people who are invested to bitcoin when the price is very cheap. Those people who said the bitcoin has no value because they are ency to us because they don't have money to buy bitcoin.

I do not want to upset you, man, but I guess that most things that are happening on the market depend not on us but on the whales. However, we also will get the profit if we follow the market changes and use them right.
casternetwork

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:17:33 PM

Someone has said bitcoin is of no value, in my heart I think they said is wrong, I always think that bitcoin is valuable, but I didn't understand what is the origin of the value of bitcoin, why accept more people, its value will rise? If you have other ideas, please discuss.
in fact. If we do not have internet transactions then I think Bitcoin will not be economically valuable. But because the demand is so big, Bitcoin has become so valuable to many people

Am I spamming? Report me!
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:24:55 PM

Someone has said bitcoin is of no value, in my heart I think they said is wrong, I always think that bitcoin is valuable, but I didn't understand what is the origin of the value of bitcoin, why accept more people, its value will rise? If you have other ideas, please discuss.
in fact. If we do not have internet transactions then I think Bitcoin will not be economically valuable. But because the demand is so big, Bitcoin has become so valuable to many people

Not only it has big value of money but they knew how really bitcoin works from the day they saw the real potential of it. However you can't please everybody to use bitcoin and believed in it. It is really to explain to someone who are really interested in bitcoin ever since they will understand it you will not waste time. Also tell them about the risk of bitcoin becoming crisis when the price decrease tell them everything about it so they will not think negatively about bitcoin. people now are taking big risk into bitcoin less work than they actually doing in real office.
shainasaz

Activity: 372
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:36:28 PM

Many people say that bitcoin is worth it, yes it is because they get benefits and profit on working on it just like me so grateful that i've find this job. I will always treasured this work thay you came to my life and i will do my very best in working just to repay back the help they give to me. Now my life easily change, just happy and glad that our paths meet.

zngit

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:40:47 PM

You had started good topic. It is nice to see some of the responses. Anyway don't fall yourself by putting your heart in decision making. You mind wisdom is the most important to use so that the basis of your next move is so strong that cannot move by anybody. Put your brain above all it is the guide that wouldn't leave you.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:56:27 PM

Bitcoin worth because the number of users continues to increase so as to make the demand continue to increase, bitcoin worthy of international currency and of course the world needs a currency that makes the transaction easier.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

azguard2

Activity: 106
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:32:22 PM

Not only it has big value of money but they knew how really bitcoin works from the day they saw the real potential of it. However you can't please everybody to use bitcoin and believed in it. It is really to explain to someone who are really interested in bitcoin ever since they will understand it you will not waste time. Also tell them about the risk of bitcoin becoming crisis when the price decrease tell them everything about it so they will not think negatively about bitcoin. people now are taking big risk into bitcoin less work than they actually doing in real office.

Correct. Bitcoin is not used by everyone and as such cannot be placed in many segment and factor all over the world. Its still not accepted world widely and still have many difficulties for many factor that are involved here and most of them are based on value, which is huge and compare it to gold its quite the difference. On risk factor we have risk investing is stock dont we if we invest in stocks off course. Technically every investment can be risky no matter how small it it.
Jimbo Abu

Activity: 170
Merit: 6

(┛❍ᴥ❍)┛彡Axi

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:50:15 PM

Totally yes, the price of bitcoin is valuable so it is worth. Bitcoin help us for the needs in ourself if I earn. This is worth because we were not disappointed with the transaction, it was quick and reliable. And this is we need for everyday's life.

/Bitcoin / Ethereum / Ripple /
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:58:44 PM

You can specify the cost of bitcoin at a given time. It is formed solely on the basis of a supply-demand relationship that will never be permanent. Hence the unstable price of bitcoin. Tomorrow, bitcoin can cost a lot or do not cost anything, because it is not provided with anything and is not regulated by anyone. The value of bitcoin is only in demand for it.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:05:13 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency which is you can use in trading, investing, paying bills,etc.  It has no value if people do not know the importance  of bitcoin.  They accept more people not only the increasing of its value but because of the good benefits.
Bitcoin is a trust worthy currency besides its digital existence Bitcoin has achieved all that it wants and we are blessed with such an amazing opportunity to get huge profit with small investments. This is the time to take the benefit from this valuable coin and this is the source through which you can be among the millionaires and billionaires. The coin is not so worthy to get if you are looking at low market is easy to afford.
Pendularin

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:10:56 AM

Smiley   ofcourse no matter what they say in bitcoin we do not care so for me the bitcoin is important to us as it gives the job to those who want to live in life and not all the time is knocking the bitcoin to come day volume increases its volume price. nowadays the bitcoin price is very low the next day it will also increase .we just trust your job and just trust bitcoin. let us take care of bitcoin because we come here looking for life and for our future.
As what we saw ,a lot of people who are comfortable now and they already reach the dream they like to have. Bitcoin is our source of income and it can help the less fortunate people who are unemployed on the community, bitcoin has a brighter future it will reduces corruption.
NavySeals

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:13:08 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency which is you can use in trading, investing, paying bills,etc.  It has no value if people do not know the importance  of bitcoin.  They accept more people not only the increasing of its value but because of the good benefits.
Bitcoin is a trust worthy currency besides its digital existence Bitcoin has achieved all that it wants and we are blessed with such an amazing opportunity to get huge profit with small investments. This is the time to take the benefit from this valuable coin and this is the source through which you can be among the millionaires and billionaires. The coin is not so worthy to get if you are looking at low market is easy to afford.

Bitcoin is good and valuable, but besides this, the technology of bitcoin is more important for me. It can solve lots of problems that financial institutions face nowadays. It can be a revolution in the future for the financial operations.
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:18:32 PM

The value of bitcoin is generated from the moment someone considers that it is something valuable that is worth obtaining and is willing to invest something in it. As the number of people willing to acquire it increases, the value increases proportionally, although the roots of this desire are often emotional-psychological, and that is why it is difficult to find an objective value to things, as is the case with bitcoin.
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:43:03 PM

That was totally true. Bitcoin was worthy and really valuable in which other people do not see and fully understand because they do not fully known Bitcoin well and do not still certainly appreciate it's worth and the reason why many people are continuously engaging into Bitcoin as time passes by. It is really harsh that some people who do not have prior knowledge are stating that Bitcoin is worthless even though they are still not trying it to experience it for their own that they are just stating false accusations because Bitcoin was real worth if they just let their selves to experience it for their own.
tongkatakai

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 12:06:59 AM

What they say is not true, they say so because they think bitcoin is a currency like money game that does not have the advantage if they use it. Because they do not know bitcoin as a tool for investments that provide multiple benefits and long-term investments.
Bobocantik

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:31:49 AM

Bitcoin is worth because of its value and advantage from others currency.  A lot of investors and miners gained the benefits from bitcoin. 
Bitcoin is the most hi-tech method currency and it's still growing. The fruit of bitcoin is possible not impossible.
tentara pelajar

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:30:51 AM

In fact bitcoin is very valuable, it's because the method used bitcoin is very brilliant system that runs without using the central. Bitcoin is able to transform the Internet from a data transfer system into a value transfer system. The more interested and using bitcoin, the value will increase.
Gondwanaland

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:50:14 AM

Bitcoin is worth because iy helps a lot of people. Especially those people who are unemployed, it gives a job to the people and they can also earn from it. In addition, it can provide their needs and sustain their life.

RATEONIUM              Twitter       Telegram     Reddit   
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██ SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic ██  ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: