Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:26:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 284 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Updated Overview of Bitcointalk Signature-Ad Campaigns  (Read 17845 times)
ACCTseller

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

no longer selling accounts

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:16:59 AM

Dicebitco.in (Thread)
Miscellaneous: Site is going through a major reputation crisis. Roughly 6,000 BTC has been withdrawn from the bankroll in the last 12 hours. There are accusations of cheating both users (gamblers) and investors. I would suggest adding an asterisk to the campaign and editing the description to reflect the credibility issues. Also can you please confirm that 5 BTC is still being held in escrow (preferably by providing the address funds are being held in).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ACCTseller

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:22:59 AM

Official updownbot.bz Signature Campaign (Thread)
Payment period: It looks like they pay monthly. Possibly on the 1st?
Minimum posts: 50 per month
Payments: Members/full members: .045 per months; Senior/Hero(and legendary?): .09 per month
Miscellaneous: New, untrusted member. No escrow as of yet, although they have not said if they will use escrow or not.
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:35:26 AM

Dicebitco.in (Thread)
Miscellaneous: Site is going through a major reputation crisis. Roughly 6,000 BTC has been withdrawn from the bankroll in the last 12 hours. There are accusations of cheating both users (gamblers) and investors. I would suggest adding an asterisk to the campaign and editing the description to reflect the credibility issues. Also can you please confirm that 5 BTC is still being held in escrow (preferably by providing the address funds are being held in).

The signature program took suspicious moves, in my opinion. They made separate transaction for each user, and released no info about the total amount paid, then closed their signature thread, so no discussion can take place about the signature program anymore, including about the reputation crisis that is happening.

At least they have escrow, but I guess might suffice to pay everyone.
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:50:37 AM

What is going on with dicebitco.in?  The sig thread is locked, or else I can't find the proper one.  But I don't see any other gripe or scam thread started anywhere.  Where's the evidence and discussion on this one?
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:54:41 AM

What is going on with dicebitco.in?  The sig thread is locked, or else I can't find the proper one.  But I don't see any other gripe or scam thread started anywhere.  Where's the evidence and discussion on this one?

Discussion taking place in their main thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=716312.0
ACCTseller

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 04:05:55 AM

Dicebitco.in (Thread)

The signature program took suspicious moves, in my opinion. They made separate transaction for each user, and released no info about the total amount paid, then closed their signature thread, so no discussion can take place about the signature program anymore, including about the reputation crisis that is happening.

At least they have escrow, but I guess might suffice to pay everyone.
They paid out ~12 btc last month (per this post). They need a little more then 18 BTC if they are able to pay out 200 posts for all 100 participants (is it 18 based on 20 full members and 80 senior members, but some people have dropped and there are a few hero members enrolled).
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 04:22:57 AM

Discussion taking place in their main thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=716312.0

Okay, I read up on that thread (thanks!) and it looks to me like the sig campaign hasn't been the issue, they're having problems with a possible hack or security breach and their bankroll.  Seems premature to put the sig campaign * up unless they actually missed a payday already.
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2198

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 05:46:22 AM

Okay, I read up on that thread (thanks!) and it looks to me like the sig campaign hasn't been the issue, they're having problems with a possible hack or security breach and their bankroll.  Seems premature to put the sig campaign * up unless they actually missed a payday already.
That is exactly my reasoning. This is a "Signature overview"-topic and not a "Gambling overview"-topic, so I won't be adding an asterisk on their campaign yet. I have no reason to believe that they won't pay. This is, of course, my current opinion. It can change in the future.

Dicebitco.in (Thread)
I can confirm that I still hold those funds. You can check the signed message here.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
ACCTseller

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 05:53:41 AM

That is exactly my reasoning. This is a "Signature overview"-topic and not a "Gambling overview"-topic, so I won't be adding an asterisk on their campaign yet. I have no reason to believe that they won't pay. This is, of course, my current opinion. It can change in the future.

Dicebitco.in (Thread)
I can confirm that I still hold those funds. You can check the signed message here.
The address in question has a 0 balance (see here. It looks like .05 was transferred to one address (likely your personal address to claim the tip) and 4.9998 was sent to 1MuCGwYWCDJCQJy5aoJaGSDDriRt1F2BPm on 3/9/14 via TX 140688a73d67f4bbaf59c117c3df67f115984d40e70ba469f4f9c76932648082
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 06:43:07 AM

@bitcoininformation do you pay the enrolled users with the escrow funds ?  And also @dooglus ( I remember he has got ~10 btc escrow ).
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 06:49:10 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2014, 09:38:16 AM by bitcoininformation

The address in question has a 0 balance (see here. It looks like .05 was transferred to one address (likely your personal address to claim the tip) and 4.9998 was sent to 1MuCGwYWCDJCQJy5aoJaGSDDriRt1F2BPm on 3/9/14 via TX 140688a73d67f4bbaf59c117c3df67f115984d40e70ba469f4f9c76932648082
Ah fuck. It should be in there, but I already know what happened. I have been using the new Electrum version (instead of the old 1.8.1) and there that address wasn't frozen (for some reason the new version didn't see it). I will send the 5BTC back to that address. Sorry for this. The 0.05BTC was indeed a tip for my service.

EDIT: The 5BTC has been send back to proof that I still have it. a5bcaa2da1c85c0b1649b36741dd0bf4fc61077bccd532a8b5a0a25d7ec25746

@bitcoininformation do you pay the enrolled users with the escrow funds ?  And also @dooglus ( I remember he has got ~10 btc escrow ).
I do not. The 5BTC will only be used if DiceBitco.in doesn't pay its signatuer campaing participants. Also, Dooglus has 5BTC just like me.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

sumantso
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:30:15 AM
Last edit: September 08, 2014, 09:42:40 AM by sumantso

So how does someone get involved in this?

I have my legendary status who and how do I signup to advertise services/companies as such ?

Thanks!

It usually makes sense to wait for a while to see your ideal campaign. Just check 'Services' section regularly.

Brooker

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:52:22 AM

I have my legendary status who and how do I signup to advertise services/companies as such ?

Thanks!

It usually makes sense to wait for a while to see your ideal campaign. Just check 'Services' section regularly.

I think Primedice had the highest payout for Legends but is currently closed. Just check the op of this thread to find the best one that is open. New ones come and go regularly though so you have to be quick.
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:23:19 AM

Thanks!

I think Primedice had the highest payout for Legends but is currently closed. Just check the op of this thread to find the best one that is open. New ones come and go regularly though so you have to be quick.

Also dicebitco.in   has the highest payout for the legendary rank , and it is not closed ( for these type of rank ).
Brooker

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:25:31 AM

Thanks!

Also dicebitco.in   has the highest payout for the legendary rank , and it is not closed ( for these type of rank ).

Their thread is locked at the moment so it looks like it is closed https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=758854.0

I read they had some trouble with their site recently, though.
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:36:17 AM

Thanks!

Their thread is locked at the moment so it looks like it is closed https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=758854.0

I read they had some trouble with their site recently, though.

I think the sig. campaign is not closed , does he ( @bbit ) send him a pm  ?  The problem with the site  "dicebitco.in" doesn't affect the signature campaing ( because  there are 2 escrows  with the "security" fund) .
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 11:37:41 AM

The ranks Legendary and Staff can still join the DiceBitco.in Signature Campaign. You will have to send them a PM to sign up.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Brooker

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 12:22:52 PM

The ranks Legendary and Staff can still join the DiceBitco.in Signature Campaign. You will have to send them a PM to sign up.

Where does it say that? Didn't see anything about Staff in the op. Also he posted the following on Sept 3

Campaign is FULL ! Thank you all for your participation !

Topic is LOCKED, since no new members will be accepted. Thank you!
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 12:26:13 PM

Where does it say that? Didn't see anything about Staff in the op. Also he posted the following on Sept 3

Read the first post :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=758854.msg8557660#msg8557660

/**

Limit for month September will be again 100 people, HOWEVER we will introduce slots per Member Rank. The slots will be divided like this
Hero/Sr Members : 80 slots
Full Members : 20 slots
Legendary Members : unlimited slots. LEGENDARIES WILL NOT occupy slots, they can enter even if all 100 slots are taken.
*/
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 12:28:02 PM

They stated that in their other topic, but I am currently to busy to go and find it for you, sorry. My internship is consuming all of my time.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 284 »
  Print  

Jump to: