Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:14:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 [422] 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EON] EXSCUDO - ICO successfully finished!  (Read 357180 times)
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:15:59 AM

Hello everyone!
We have been working hard on exchange and we got some good news for you!
Two stress test has passed well. We got a lot of information from them. We collected all you feedback and were working on Exscudo exchange updates.
Our dev team made an update where you will see most of your tips implemented.
Next week we will launched this update to Exscudo test exchange first. Deposit/withdraw functions will be available to you again and your accounts will be reset.
Follow our news!

How many more weeks it will take until you will be able to make your exchange work?, there are too much delay from your ICO milestones.

So this month is end of Q2 2018 and also end of roadmap exscudo then on july starting Q3 2018 no roadmap again. if they still say delay of course they just lying to us as usual it's their habits.

EDIT: Oops, they edit their roadmap I just checked it out on their website https://exscudo.com/roadmap.html lol Cheesy

They gonna update it again and again i think exscudo exchange will be out Q2\Q3 2019 according to previous delay . Investors fed up to wait unknown time without exact date given .

OMG this will be worst scenario if they will make delay further now investors already been lost their patience. We need clear answer about the ongoing situation and what is happening behind the scene whether they are ready or not to make it launch before end of this quarter.
What even i, myself i'm starting to be ran out of patience how many delays and sketch will they have to take before to succeed in launching a fully working finish product. this is the 2nd time that they delay the launch in Q3 and its going to be a lot of disappointment coming out from investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zechis966

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:23:03 AM

I'm tired of the exscudo that has not seen results with all the plans that are not in accordance with the roadmapnya plan is already a year but no jug when there is clarity when launcing

That is still big question when people will get access to their tokens and this exchange will start working normally. They are too lazy to fix the bugs and that is why after an year we still don't hard date when it will happen.

Yeah I've basically hit the point of doubt now. Gave 'em the benefit for too long. Decided to just forget about it chuck it up as a possible loss and wait to see. I come back months and months later and ah... My ICO page is gone... Don't panic..... Ok I'm on the new site, ah... Withdraw in 6 installments... Ok... Ahhh.... Withdraw doesn't work...

So pissed at myself more than anyone cause all the warning signs are there but ignored. They could obviously fix everything but I fear they're too late and too slow. The projects that think the scene will wait FOR THEM are always rudely surprised. You KNOW there's gonna be a huge dump of this crap ever hits a real exchange. Doubt anyone who wasn't in the ico is even gonna bother looking into their house exchange. So disappointed with these guys. Weekly pointless updates, and no real working product. But, oh yeah you can buy EON somehow on some obscure buggy broken platform.

Nice.

gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:25:10 AM

More than a year since ICO and still not released maiinet and coins distribution? Just test avaliable right now?
Audi-BMW1988

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:29:09 AM

Dear community, news from developers

EXSCUDO WEEKLY UPDATE

Who rules the crypto world?
Exscudo team has made its own list  of most influential people from the industry.
Check out who took the first place in Exscudo’s ranking in our blog! https://goo.gl/nbNJiA

Exscudo exchange launch is on its way
Exscudo team works hard every day to launch Exscudo exchange. All major preparations have already been made. The important date is close!
To stay abreast of our timeline follow our news.

To keep up with cryptocurrency trends read an article were experts share their opinions with you.
A few experts in the field of cryptocurrency, investing, and markets spoke to Cointelegraph to give their insight into the current market situation, and why it is dropping.
Find and article on Exscudo official page https://goo.gl/Ba8Z7V

Our community member Travor Laird made a new Crypto Talk video from Alaska
We advise you to watch it!

https://youtu.be/mPird17BC1c
Zechis966

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:33:38 AM

Hello everyone!
Two stress test has passed well. We got a lot of information from them. We collected all you feedback and were working on Exscudo exchange updates.
Next week we will launched this update to Exscudo test exchange first. Deposit/withdraw functions will be available to you again and your accounts will be reset.
Follow our news!

woohoo its sound good dev yay, i still believe exscudo project by the way how about token price Cheesy can you confirm the range on the numbers and not for speculation, I think it's just your very long project to be traded to the public.so i think it's just your project that is so slow to trade in market exchange /to the public, it's worth considering the readiness and certainty, i belive

How do you expect anyone to give you an accurate price range... That all depends on how many of you holders decide to crash the price.

I highly agree that it will depends on how many people will decide to dump their EONs since a lot of investors can't wait to sell it right away or take advantage of the market crisis today. But i like their idea to restrict the withdrawal of bonuses to prevent a massive dump of EONs.

There's nothing to agree on... It's like saying you agree that black is darker than white...

Anyone who doesn't understand that price is directly caused by what people are willing to pay is a noob and probably one of the people who helped Bitcoin go through the roof for no reason.

I really have this mixed feeling about how jacked the crypto sphere has become. On the one hand, lots of us have some small savings now..... On the other, true price discovery isnt gonna be happening anytime soon and who knows when utility will dictate price again.

The specialties ruined everything and the only solace we have is that many of them lost their asses in the process of ruining many cryptos.

Bitcoin worth 20k+ rofl.... Ether worth 1k+ rofl... Eon worth 25 cents.... Rofl.. Tokens shouldn't be priced higher than the network can even handle.. IE how is either worth even 500 when the network would bog down so hard that millions miss ICOs, leading to all sorts of further BS down the road.

I thought eon would naturally trade high on release but they've effed around so much that I think people will dump in spite now.. And sadly no one outside their official channels even knows wtf this project is.

God dammit EON I know many will be too nut hurt to dump but you have those guys in every coin that pumps hype to no end. I'm not gonna straight dump myself but that's probably only because there's essentially no way to even trade the crap at the moment...

Zechis966

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:34:21 AM

Dear community, news from developers

EXSCUDO WEEKLY UPDATE

Who rules the crypto world?
Exscudo team has made its own list  of most influential people from the industry.
Check out who took the first place in Exscudo’s ranking in our blog! https://goo.gl/nbNJiA

Exscudo team works hard every day to launch Exscudo exchange. All major preparations have already been made. The important date is close!
To stay abreast of our timeline follow our news.

To keep up with cryptocurrency trends read an article were experts share their opinions with you.
A few experts in the field of cryptocurrency, investing, and markets spoke to Cointelegraph to give their insight into the current market situation, and why it is dropping.
Find and article on Exscudo official page https://goo.gl/Ba8Z7V

Our community member Travor Laird made a new Crypto Talk video from Alaska
We advise you to watch it!

https://youtu.be/mPird17BC1c

More distractions nice

B.A.S.

Activity: 420
Merit: 117

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:47:13 AM

It's really exciting news. Since it is a new chain, listing of other stock exchanges will take a long time.
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:59:48 AM

THIS HAS TO BE REALY GOOD , never waited so long till a project i take part in takes so long , but dev/team is still working very hard.

i guess that when it is exchangeble , a lot of people will dump their coins , think i will be there to buy a lot of them , this will be a very solid project , solid projects need time and time is what most people do not have
Zechis966

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:08:23 PM

THIS HAS TO BE REALY GOOD , never waited so long till a project i take part in takes so long , but dev/team is still working very hard.

i guess that when it is exchangeble , a lot of people will dump their coins , think i will be there to buy a lot of them , this will be a very solid project , solid projects need time and time is what most people do not have

You just disproved your own comment.

People don't have time, thus how will they give enough of it to this project??

I was hopeful for over a year and now I fear it might be a wasted wait. Of course no one wants to believe they wasted their efforts but you have to at least consider the possibility. And as of now it seems if you remain hopeful you're foolish, and if you're cynical then all of a sudden Everything seems way more ridiculous.

I get that they're making their own chain as that's why I "invested" too, but more and more it's seeming like any other project where they had jack all done BEFORE the funding, and now we have funded what they hope will be a multi billion dollar idea yet after the wait all we have is the hope that the tokens will skyrocket one day. While if it DOES go to stupid levels the real people rewarded for the wait are the devs.

I gave the benefit of the doubt for months and still barely anyone knows wtf this project even is. Oh but the slack has thousands of people..... Yeah.... Maybe.

I knew deep down something was wrong when like 6 months ago I said I had hope for exscudo and literally no one in the comments knew what it was. But they knew about coins like cardano...

Houston we MAY have a problem

cryptomining

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:48:11 PM

Minexbank is the only stock market and in the first time you will see trading on your own stock exchange. I hope that 4-5 listed on the stock exchange.
BTCdoaA

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:58:40 PM

Hello everyone!
Follow our news!

How many more weeks it will take until you will be able to make your exchange work?, there are too much delay from your ICO milestones.

So this month is end of Q2 2018 and also end of roadmap exscudo then on july starting Q3 2018 no roadmap again. if they still say delay of course they just lying to us as usual it's their habits.

EDIT: Oops, they edit their roadmap I just checked it out on their website https://exscudo.com/roadmap.html lol Cheesy

They gonna update it again and again i think exscudo exchange will be out Q2\Q3 2019 according to previous delay . Investors fed up to wait unknown time without exact date given .

OMG this will be worst scenario if they will make delay further now investors already been lost their patience. We need clear answer about the ongoing situation and what is happening behind the scene whether they are ready or not to make it launch before end of this quarter.
What even i, myself i'm starting to be ran out of patience how many delays and sketch will they have to take before to succeed in launching a fully working finish product. this is the 2nd time that they delay the launch in Q3 and its going to be a lot of disappointment coming out from investors.
Enjoying life with investors’ money, please don't aim at the stars even Q3 is not grantee just promises with possible delay. I wish to see ENO exchange online soon even with only 1-2 coins traded, so we don't need excuse that new chain requires more time for coins integration.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
rus7l

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:39:08 PM

The EXSCUDO team works hard, makes reports on the work done and announces many plans for the future. This is very encouraging, despite the fact that things are progressing very slowly in the project and a lot of criticism.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:49:24 PM

I was hopeful for over a year and now I fear it might be a wasted wait. Of course no one wants to believe they wasted their efforts but you have to at least consider the possibility. And as of now it seems if you remain hopeful you're foolish, and if you're cynical then all of a sudden Everything seems way more ridiculous.

I get that they're making their own chain as that's why I "invested" too, but more and more it's seeming like any other project where they had jack all done BEFORE the funding, and now we have funded what they hope will be a multi billion dollar idea yet after the wait all we have is the hope that the tokens will skyrocket one day. While if it DOES go to stupid levels the real people rewarded for the wait are the devs.

I gave the benefit of the doubt for months and still barely anyone knows wtf this project even is. Oh but the slack has thousands of people..... Yeah.... Maybe.

I knew deep down something was wrong when like 6 months ago I said I had hope for exscudo and literally no one in the comments knew what it was. But they knew about coins like cardano...

Every crypto project faces problems... And they just become compounded by a bear market making investors crazy and emotional.

I'm sure by the end of the year - these delays will be forgotten about. BTC needs to make a rally above $10k, and the markets will be happy again.

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:49:32 AM

Every crypto project faces problems... And they just become compounded by a bear market making investors crazy and emotional.

I'm sure by the end of the year - these delays will be forgotten about. BTC needs to make a rally above $10k, and the markets will be happy again.
Bitcoin back to its glory days is the key to the entire crypto market problem we are facing now.
Crypto will stay and it's normal to see this kind of situation as we are in the early stage, true that there are a lot of investment option but that is
the justification of waiting this long if we will just sell at a loss. Be strong as the team is doing all they can and I know they want success for all of us.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:53:47 AM

Big projects need more time than normal and this part is totally understandable. What is not good in Exscudo is hard dates which team throws in public unprepared when they are fully aware of the impact. Still they should let the optional open and releases should be subjected to acquiring of required results. They are not dealing the project right way at this stage at least.
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 09:53:55 AM

You made a good point about the bear market, but I don't think that there any blockchain experts to predict bitcoin price, there no trader that can do it and most of them, self-proclaimed traders. So let's just wait.
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:18:07 AM

Minexbank is the only stock market and in the first time you will see trading on your own stock exchange. I hope that 4-5 listed on the stock exchange.

What is that Minexbank and what is relationship of that with this project. Can you explain about this or maybe you are into big frustration after delay and delay in the launch of this network. I think you posted off topic you should head to the related thread.
Crypvent

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:27:15 PM

"Dear users!
We are updating our Exchange and will be on air soon!
Apologize for any inconvenience."

That's the message on https://my.exscudo.com/. Hope Exscudo's new 'soon' means a few hours or days. Not their usual 'soon' of 1 year.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:36:45 PM

"Dear users!
We are updating our Exchange and will be on air soon!
Apologize for any inconvenience."

That's the message on https://my.exscudo.com/. Hope Exscudo's new 'soon' means a few hours or days. Not their usual 'soon' of 1 year.

Lol... I'm sure we are all prepared to wait. Pretty sure all of us who hold Exscudo tokens have learned to not speculate on timeframes.

Guessing what "SOON" is... Been there, done that, failed.... got dissapointed, still waiting...

Development should release all updates without declaring anything related to timing. Instead, just post pictures of developers hard at work.

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
BigWhaler

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:54:41 PM

In this picture, https://i.imgur.com/bmt0NIC.jpg, Exscudo's CEO Andrew Zimine is truly hard at 'work' and making 'good' use of our money. What a SCAM we invested in!
Pages: « 1 ... 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 [422] 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: