Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:10:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 [459] 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EON] EXSCUDO - ICO successfully finished!  (Read 357186 times)
nareshrohra

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:02:30 PM

Is this ever going to get launched?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:05:31 PM

EON exchanges are the worst exchange of all time, I don't like this at all, I just hope the EON team will immediately register EON to another exchange to improve EON in the future

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:41:07 PM

Instead of having issues over and over again it is better to give them one last time chance to resolve everything. We have seen in all this time just bugs and issues and hopefully a stable version will be available after this. I was watching before patiently and still my position is unchanged over the Exscudo exchange to go till last moment.
quantumEntangle

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:39:24 PM

EON exchanges are the worst exchange of all time, I don't like this at all, I just hope the EON team will immediately register EON to another exchange to improve EON in the future

exscudo have stated that they won't be listing EON on any other exchange apart from their own - see: https://www.reddit.com/r/EXSCUDO/comments/98st5a/liquidity/
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:48:29 AM

I just transffered my tokens from under the settings and under the tokens tab, to the wallets on the exchange and it's not showing. Anyone know why?
i had the same problem but after some days they where there , but i tryed a lot of things like logging in and out so i can't explain why they where there on a later moment . maybe better to wait some days , it worked for me
okay and how come they say reserved and not avaiable balance?
So far I never getting a problem like you.
Dude why you did not contact support, and asking your case there, a good way to find out your problem,as far i have transferred my amount are going well.
Your problem is same with me but my balance now is return. If you have problem can send email help@exscudo.com or join discord exscudo. Team very fast your respon
That's good to hear, at least they are good with support although the exchange is just starting.
Me, I did not transfer my balance yet, it's just in my account and I feel that it's safer there and I am just waiting for the value to grow before selling it.
I hope so, leaving out balance on account will be fine, we are know the price are sucks, no other way, just holding. waiting for their development that only waste your time, isnt it ? such as a bad exchange
The problem is if you will not wait, you need to cut loss and you will loss significantly.
It would be a bad decision to sell at a big loss, wait until the market will rise again and if this coin is still cheap, that is the time to dump it hard.
too long to wait, but that the only way, I even doubt, can the price will rise with the market conditions right now, hard to say, but there is no other way just hold and wait because I have lost already
They collected very good money, and the bitcoin has grown 7 times since that moment. And they almost did nothing, only lied about 5 years of development over the exchange
hahaha did you mean about their exchange which until now still not feasible to use, I have no idea about that. so far we only receive a notifications or update from newsletter
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 07:43:11 AM

I just transffered my tokens from under the settings and under the tokens tab, to the wallets on the exchange and it's not showing. Anyone know why?
i had the same problem but after some days they where there , but i tryed a lot of things like logging in and out so i can't explain why they where there on a later moment . maybe better to wait some days , it worked for me
Dude why you did not contact support, and asking your case there, a good way to find out your problem,as far i have transferred my amount are going well.
Your problem is same with me but my balance now is return. If you have problem can send email help@exscudo.com or join discord exscudo. Team very fast your respon
That's good to hear, at least they are good with support although the exchange is just starting.
Me, I did not transfer my balance yet, it's just in my account and I feel that it's safer there and I am just waiting for the value to grow before selling it.
I hope so, leaving out balance on account will be fine, we are know the price are sucks, no other way, just holding. waiting for their development that only waste your time, isnt it ? such as a bad exchange
The problem is if you will not wait, you need to cut loss and you will loss significantly.
It would be a bad decision to sell at a big loss, wait until the market will rise again and if this coin is still cheap, that is the time to dump it hard.
too long to wait, but that the only way, I even doubt, can the price will rise with the market conditions right now, hard to say, but there is no other way just hold and wait because I have lost already
They collected very good money, and the bitcoin has grown 7 times since that moment. And they almost did nothing, only lied about 5 years of development over the exchange
hahaha did you mean about their exchange which until now still not feasible to use, I have no idea about that. so far we only receive a notifications or update from newsletter
I cant really use their exchange , I dont know if this project is worth it for  every penny that I invested for this. Its been a year , A year is plenty enough to make their project worthy.

There are some ICO's that I invested in and this project is the most sluggish.

Still hoping for a user friendly exchange.
JagerBeen

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:46:13 PM

I cant really use their exchange , I dont know if this project is worth it for  every penny that I invested for this. Its been a year , A year is plenty enough to make their project worthy.

Yes, updates come regularly, but I do not see any obvious changes for the better. Although of course I still do not have much hope for a good result, but this hope is getting smaller and smaller, I think most of the participants experience this feeling here.
Maybe something will turn out normal for them, that's only when, this is not yet clear.

voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:14:20 PM

a long time has passed since i visited this thread but as i read now , not much happened and the community is still waiting for a nice and working exchange , i knew that this was going to be a long time hold but not so long without a working product
kingbroan

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:29:01 PM

Yes, updates come regularly, but I do not see any obvious changes for the better. Although of course I still do not have much hope for a good result, but this hope is getting smaller and smaller, I think most of the participants experience this feeling here.
Maybe something will turn out normal for them, that's only when, this is not yet clear.

It's actually changing for the worse ... What updates and gets worse ? The only good thing was that the price is rising now and we can vote on other ahit coins to be put on ahit exchange
Insufficient

Activity: 231
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:10:05 AM

I just hope the EON team will immediately register EON to another exchange to improve EON in the future
This will be a big slap on their face when that happen Grin , EON is a utility token for their exchange.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:48:44 AM

I just hope the EON team will immediately register EON to another exchange to improve EON in the future
This will be a big slap on their face when that happen Grin , EON is a utility token for their exchange.
But I guess they said before that it will be listed in other exchanges as well, correct me if I am wrong.
I've seen coin like BNB and it's listed in different exchange despite their exchange is huge and they are the number 1 right now.
Let me know what is the difference please...

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:02:11 PM

But I guess they said before that it will be listed in other exchanges as well, correct me if I am wrong.
I've seen coin like BNB and it's listed in different exchange despite their exchange is huge and they are the number 1 right now.

Sure, I will help - If it isn't already blatantly obvious. VOLUME

Look at the volume of BTC v.s. EON on Exscudo exchange...  currently 0.1 btc volume.

WTF would putting EON on another exchange do?
Do you really think the volume fairies just will magically appear and pump up EON to moon levels?
Cause thats not going to happen... Putting EON on another exchange is worthless, and would ultimately make people who currently use EON to go elsewhere - Destroying whatever tiny volume is currently present.

Maybe, just maybe. The best course of action would be to limit EON tokens to the actual EON exchange until the market recovers or the exchange gathers more users.

Here, Lets change the direction. For all those crying about another exchange listing...
Please, let me know why you think EON going to other exchanges is good.

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
BlackMambaPH

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:25:13 PM

I think it happens because of ERC20 smart contract, You know any exchange that support ethereum blockchain can list Binance Token. Its defend of the exchange if they will list binance into there exchange.

geminiboy

Activity: 574

https://ammut.network/

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:31:46 PM

Sure, I will help - If it isn't already blatantly obvious. VOLUME

Look at the volume of BTC v.s. EON on Exscudo exchange...  currently 0.1 btc volume.

WTF would putting EON on another exchange do?
Do you really think the volume fairies just will magically appear and pump up EON to moon levels?
Cause thats not going to happen... Putting EON on another exchange is worthless, and would ultimately make people who currently use EON to go elsewhere - Destroying whatever tiny volume is currently present.

Maybe, just maybe. The best course of action would be to limit EON tokens to the actual EON exchange until the market recovers or the exchange gathers more users.

Here, Lets change the direction. For all those crying about another exchange listing...
Please, let me know why you think EON going to other exchanges is good.

I think if EON enters another exchange then EON will be known to many people quickly, so it will quickly trigger buyers' interest and improve EON prices, but unfortunately the EON team insists EON is only marketed in its own exchange, this is a stupid act

Dianaarrah

Activity: 125

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:18:29 PM

It's not possible, EON is their main cryptocurrency and volume would be the best to improve more on their exchange and right now they are doing a FREE LISTING for altcoins in which the volume could go up.
rahmat86

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:13:02 PM

It's not possible, EON is their main cryptocurrency and volume would be the best to improve more on their exchange and right now they are doing a FREE LISTING for altcoins in which the volume could go up.
but for come best exchange, it's need time maybe next years because for now many bug of exchange, no volume, manual of withdrawal from exchange. need extra calm for people to get more profit from EON.
BlackMambaPH

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:30:09 AM

but for come best exchange, it's need time maybe next years because for now many bug of exchange, no volume, manual of withdrawal from exchange. need extra calm for people to get more profit from EON.

Well, hopefully it happens. But if they really want it why not wait for more than a year to meet that good exchange when other can do better without even a good funds from there crowfunding or ICO.

mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:39:34 AM

Lol, sluggish I Very agree

I even can say for this just only spend a lot of time and spent a money for something that has no worth it, isn't it? dude many exchanges out there better and that friendly to use
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:02:53 AM
Merited by BlackMambaPH (2)

Yeah so this last update brought on some annoying bugs.

My balances dont update on the screen and i need to refresh to see my orders.
Plus the loading time is getting long.

Why do i need all of my previous orders listed when i trade?
Not too happy with the current state of the exchange. Was expecting 2+ months to have more done

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:29:20 AM

That situation is much more disturbing when you encounter issues with balances or other things. That feeling is like you lost or what will be if the issue isn't get sorted out. It isn't easy to stay at distance when you have tokens and waiting for stable version to trade but at least you have only will issue not that kind of what people are reporting.
Pages: « 1 ... 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 [459] 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: