Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:17:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 [442] 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EON] EXSCUDO - ICO successfully finished!  (Read 357180 times)
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:47:38 AM

I have a suggestion how if EON is put into another exchange place that is capable of pumping EON prices
because I see in Exscudo exchange very slowly
this is just a suggestion
thanks
It was not good i think because it will only worsen the situation, if their exchange creates disappointment to other how about more when they saw the price on other exchange it will only reflect in their work so definitely its not a good thing for them to do.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:17:55 AM

I have a suggestion how if EON is put into another exchange place that is capable of pumping EON prices
thanks
It was not good i think because it will only worsen the situation, if their exchange creates disappointment to other how about more when they saw the price on other exchange it will only reflect in their work so definitely its not a good thing for them to do.

Pumping EON at different exchanges won't guarantee a solid price stability especially long term. Because those people that do pumps and dumps also leave their coins fast because they will repeat it on other coins. The best way is for dev team to work hard in order to make a better platform. 
wiss19

Activity: 2100
Merit: 338

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:37:43 PM

thanks

Pumping EON at different exchanges won't guarantee a solid price stability especially long term. Because those people that do pumps and dumps also leave their coins fast because they will repeat it on other coins. The best way is for dev team to work hard in order to make a better platform. 

yes i know about it
but if we look at the state of EON now whether the EON investors will be silent after waiting a year more to see the results of their work like this?
surely they also think how to the development of this project

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:34:51 PM

thanks

yes i know about it
but if we look at the state of EON now whether the EON investors will be silent after waiting a year more to see the results of their work like this?
surely they also think how to the development of this project
I think we will never see it rise until bitcoin will start to be stable.
The next half of the year has a good start, at this time bitcoin starts to climb but as I witness altcoins did not follow, we need one big time pump
for people to get interested to invest and everything will be in the right track.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
teletobi

Activity: 734
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:15:47 PM

Sorry if this was asked before: I participated at the EON Ico. How can I claim my Coins?

Thanks for your help!

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
geminiboy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

https://ammut.network/

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:02:02 PM

I think the team's decision to replace the roadmap is good, some things have worked and now how the team to perfect their exchange so investors feel comfortable and safe. please fix deposite and withdrawal automatic and change the chart btc/eon is make people confused to understood
I agree, the exscudo market needs total renovation and becomes a market that is easy to understand and not confusing, the team must see why the market is still quiet

abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:22:47 PM

I think the team's decision to replace the roadmap is good, some things have worked and now how the team to perfect their exchange so investors feel comfortable and safe. please fix deposite and withdrawal automatic and change the chart btc/eon is make people confused to understood
I agree, the exscudo market needs total renovation and becomes a market that is easy to understand and not confusing, the team must see why the market is still quiet
They should listen and do what the community like by means of improvements and with much better quality of interface. Not that total renovation what they need to do is to first fix what they have to fix and secondly to ask us what we feel and any suggestions for the majority of changes or area of improvement.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:36:47 AM

Just lately, no newsletter from exscudo . Why is that so? I have been waiting from my email box . Is there a current issue of newletter from excscudo? I want to ask a recent issue  of the newsletter.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:49:02 AM

Just lately, no newsletter from exscudo . Why is that so? I have been waiting from my email box . Is there a current issue of newletter from excscudo? I want to ask a recent issue  of the newsletter.
I did not receive any as well, another is they have no direct communication chat so they can spend some time to update there. Why not they come up to open a telegram or discord for us to reach them. From this time they have a bunch of issues in their site yes it was live but not working in good condition. I worried that this can be the downfall of this project after the Eon exchanges that they launch.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
lirene

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:13:55 AM

Just lately, no newsletter from exscudo . Why is that so? I have been waiting from my email box . Is there a current issue of newletter from excscudo? I want to ask a recent issue  of the newsletter.
I did not receive any as well, another is they have no direct communication chat so they can spend some time to update there. Why not they come up to open a telegram or discord for us to reach them. From this time they have a bunch of issues in their site yes it was live but not working in good condition. I worried that this can be the downfall of this project after the Eon exchanges that they launch.
I think I need to write to their support service, otherwise you will not get an answer. In any case, the team needs to do a great job in order to attract new investors and retain the old ones

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
Dianaarrah

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:23:31 AM

Yeah, i just realized it now. I wonder what's happening with Exscudo team now they are not making any updates on the development of their project and also with their exchange not in real time value (That's what i think).
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:32:44 AM

Yeah, i just realized it now. I wonder what's happening with Exscudo team now they are not making any updates on the development of their project and also with their exchange not in real time value (That's what i think).

In my opinion, there is (or maybe it should be 'are') some fundamentally wrong with this project and the team behind it. After they generated a big amount of money in the token sale, they seemed to not to care about if the project can be successful or not...which left many token buyers so disappointed. These people may not be scammers at all but they miserably failed to deliver what they promised while in ICO. This is representing what can go wrong in a well-funded project...obviously when the people behind the project have different mindset than their supporters then "Houston, we have a big problem" and to end this reply I would be so happy to be proven wrong with Exscudo.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:03:40 AM

In my opinion, there is (or maybe it should be 'are') some fundamentally wrong with this project and the team behind it. After they generated a big amount of money in the token sale, they seemed to not to care about if the project can be successful or not...which left many token buyers so disappointed. These people may not be scammers at all but they miserably failed to deliver what they promised while in ICO. This is representing what can go wrong in a well-funded project...obviously when the people behind the project have different mindset than their supporters then "Houston, we have a big problem" and to end this reply I would be so happy to be proven wrong with Exscudo.

True that. I think the first mistake they did was about that multiplier and then all goes with all the succeeding bad decisions after it. More than a year of waiting and those guys seem losing all their hopes that even developing their own exchange weren't met. They could have bought an existing script for it if they just admit they can't do it.

warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:45:12 AM

Is there anybody here who tried to sell their EON in their exchange? I didnt see anything sold in the trade history. I think it isnt fully workable and we are not able to sell it nor i dont know what is its real price because the chart showing big amount price per EON. Hopefully it would be fix soon also i cant withdraw my token from their website though they are saying that i am not in the list of scamming. Hopefully it would be fix soon.
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 08:17:43 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2018, 09:19:02 AM by 5thangel

Is there anybody here who tried to sell their EON in their exchange? I didnt see anything sold in the trade history. I think it isnt fully workable and we are not able to sell it nor i dont know what is its real price because the chart showing big amount price per EON. Hopefully it would be fix soon also i cant withdraw my token from their website though they are saying that i am not in the list of scamming. Hopefully it would be fix soon.

I did sell some eon week ago and withdraw all my BTC... after that i didn't check the exchange anymore.
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:12:29 PM

I did sell some eon week ago and withdraw all my BTC... after that i didn't check the exchange anymore.
I am sure you have sold it at a very low amount.
I did not check the market because I know there is a less volume, maybe if we have outside exchange we will be excited to check the price regularly.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:24:15 PM

I am just reading continuously without taking any step till majority don't have positive reviews. It has been complicated from the start for many people and isn't the smooth launch what everyone was expecting after couple of delays. I am still very positive and consider these issues are for short period of time and in few weeks a stable platform will be available.
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:53:43 PM

I am sure you have sold it at a very low amount.
I did not check the market because I know there is a less volume, maybe if we have outside exchange we will be excited to check the price regularly.
Me too and i am not going to sell until they haven't done within the exchange. Its better for me to wait for them as long as i saw a progress i will hold the eon tokens. If they are planning to add it on other exchanges it would be necessary if  the eon exchange is already a known exchange

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:18:37 AM

This is the reason I still did not ask for withdrawal on my EON tokens from the portal simply because the platform is still in beta plus volumes involved are still in fractions. How can tradability achieved if these are the cases? No confidence yet doing trading transaction on the portal.

████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
carlosvaldes

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:24:30 AM

This is the reason I still did not ask for withdrawal on my EON tokens from the portal simply because the platform is still in beta plus volumes involved are still in fractions. How can tradability achieved if these are the cases? No confidence yet doing trading transaction on the portal.
yes.I have not seen any historical transactions on this exchange.This shows that there is no trading volume.It should attract people to join their exchange.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
Pages: « 1 ... 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 [442] 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: