Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:14:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EON] EXSCUDO - ICO successfully finished!  (Read 357186 times)
DenyAryanto

Activity: 509
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 10:42:13 AM

any bounty dev , if open translation bounty
i want reseve to indonesian langauge, and open bounty exscudo signature campaign and social media campaign or not(facebook and twitter campaign)

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███     

██████████

██████     

███████████

███████████████     

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
exscudo (OP)

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

Nextgen Financial Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2017, 10:56:44 AM

any bounty dev , if open translation bounty
i want reseve to indonesian langauge, and open bounty exscudo signature campaign and social media campaign or not(facebook and twitter campaign)

Yes, there will be a bounty campaign. It will include all things you mentioned. We have already received reservations for Indonasian language, but the BC covers more than the translation of the Announcement. Please follow this topic or subscribe to our newsletter on the website to receive up-to-date information. Thank you.
sanas

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 10:56:52 AM

Looks good, but emblem is somewhat similar Qtum. Developers need to provide more information about themselves in order to create an atmosphere of trust. Many project developers who prefer to stay in the shade, are scams.

.cashaa....█████
█╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

█╬██

█████
██████
██╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬██

██████
█████
██╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬█

█████
exscudo (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2017, 11:04:37 AM

Looks good, but emblem is somewhat similar Qtum. Developers need to provide more information about themselves in order to create an atmosphere of trust. Many project developers who prefer to stay in the shade, are scams.

Oh no, our designer will be sad Sad  Grin Well yes, geometrical logos seem to be a popular trend in the cryptoworld. But still, we like our logo more.  Tongue

What kind of information about the developers would you like to know? We have provided the names on the website, photos will update soon. You can also find some of the team members on Linked In - Alex Sitnikov, our CTO, for example. We are open.
bitjohns

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 11:09:44 AM

In the mission statement, you mentioned legal crypto market.
Could you tell me more about it? What's your plan and aim?
exscudo (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2017, 11:18:29 AM

We aim to create a legal point of access to cryptocurrency markets for institutional investors. Today, many organizations are looking into the cryptoworld, but they lack the instruments to invest into crypto-assets legally. Exscudo addresses this problem. The platform will be compliant with legal regulations of the corresponding jurisdictions. This is all we can tell you about the legal questions at this stage. Still, there will be more news before the ICO start.
exscudo (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2017, 11:29:21 AM

OFFER

We are currently looking for a native Chinese speaking and writing Community Leader. Please get in touch with us immediately and tell us what steps you would take to promote Exscudo within the Chinese crypto-community.

We are currently looking for a native English and Hindu speaking and writing Community Leader. Please get in touch with us immediately and let us know what steps you would take to promote Exscudo within the Indian crypto-community.
exscudo (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2017, 01:03:13 PM

Hi. I would like to reserve Russian translation

Hi, there have already been some reservations for the [ANN] translation. Still, the Bounty program covers more than this. You will be able to join the BC and translate other texts. Stay tuned for the updates.
magpr
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 01:35:25 PM

We aim to create a legal point of access to cryptocurrency markets for institutional investors. Today, many organizations are looking into the cryptoworld, but they lack the instruments to invest into crypto-assets legally. Exscudo addresses this problem. The platform will be compliant with legal regulations of the corresponding jurisdictions. This is all we can tell you about the legal questions at this stage. Still, there will be more news before the ICO start.

If you manage to resolve all the legal issues associated with the legalization of investment in the  crypto-assets that your project has every chance of major success and big popularity. I hope that before the ICO starts, you provide more details on this significant issue.
DISPERADO

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 02:15:34 PM

Hi. I would like to reserve Russian translation

Hi, there have already been some reservations for the [ANN] translation. Still, the Bounty program covers more than this. You will be able to join the BC and translate other texts. Stay tuned for the updates.
What will be included in the bounty program? (signatures, Twitter, Facebook, Translation, blogs, videos ...?). Time of the event, restrictions on the ranks (positions)? Limits messages and local also makes sense to consider. This is also important. Otherwise it will be a lot of flud.

exscudo (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2017, 02:36:47 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2017, 02:53:08 PM by exscudo

too many ico in this year
2018 launch of trading platform is too long time
Good luck with your project

Thank you! This was a typo we haven't seen. In 2018, there is launch of full trading terminals, not platform. The trading platform - the Exscudo Exchange - will be launched this year. We've made the correction in the topic. Appreciate your help!

What will be included in the bounty program? (signatures, Twitter, Facebook, Translation, blogs, videos ...?). Time of the event, restrictions on the ranks (positions)? Limits messages and local also makes sense to consider. This is also important. Otherwise it will be a lot of flud.

The detailed description of the Bounty program will be published in a few weeks. Almost all things you have mentioned are included.
exscudo (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2017, 03:55:29 PM

developers plan to the company on social networks?   Smiley platform will be built on the platform of ETH? interesting project.   Good luck to the developers    I am watching     Cool   

What do you mean by the company on social networks? You can already follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
No, it is not built on Ethereum. We have a proprietary platform for the Exchange and an own blockchain called EON for other services, such as the 'chatwallet' app.
Thank you for the warm wishes! Will be glad to welcome you on board.
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 06:54:31 PM

Hi DEV!
Facebook bounties?
Twitter  bounties?
Blog     bounties?
Video    bounties?
Newsletter Subscribers bounties?
exscudo (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 10:52:32 AM

Hi DEV!
Facebook bounties?
Twitter  bounties?
Blog     bounties?
Video    bounties?
Newsletter Subscribers bounties?

Hi, all these details will be published in the Bounty Campaign description. We cannot reveal them earlier. Please follow this topic or subscribe to the newsletter for not to miss the announcement. Thank you.
HmmMAA

Activity: 1111
Merit: 584

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 12:40:06 PM

@OP Just finished reading this thread and i don't see any info if you will have an escrow for your ICO . I think that escrow is a must in these days if you want your ICO to be legit . In case you have escrow i will invest some .

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell
lenyro

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 12:44:32 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=888969

Bitcoin Forum > Trust Trust summary for exscudo This user's email address was changed recently.

His trust page shows he just modified the email addy, it seems that OP is a bought account, be careful to invest in new ICO project, and you need to investigate due diligence.
exscudo (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 02:37:43 PM

@OP Just finished reading this thread and i don't see any info if you will have an escrow for your ICO . I think that escrow is a must in these days if you want your ICO to be legit . In case you have escrow i will invest some .

Yes, as you must have read, we have not published the full information about the ICO yet. Actually, we have not published any ICO info, except that there will be an ICO. Smiley We will address your question in the detailed description. Thanks for the comment.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=888969

Bitcoin Forum > Trust Trust summary for exscudo This user's email address was changed recently.

His trust page shows he just modified the email addy, it seems that OP is a bought account, be careful to invest in new ICO project, and you need to investigate due diligence.

It is true that we have changed the email. As you can see, the account was registered quite a time ago, and then the corporate @exscudo.com emails did not exist yet. We needed to register the forum account on another email on an external domain. This is why we changed the email recently to the corporate one before the announcement. This has pure security reasons.

I wonder how we could have bought an account with the same name as the project has. Cheesy If we wanted to do so, we'd rather buy at least a Sr. Member. No, this is our own acc, and we made quite a job upgrading it to Full member, preparing for this announcement.

Should you have any further concerns about the project, do not hesitate to ask. Thanks. Smiley
TimeTeller

Activity: 2730
Merit: 588

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 02:56:56 PM

It is true that we have changed the email. As you can see, the account was registered quite a time ago, and then the corporate @exscudo.com emails did not exist yet. We needed to register the forum account on another email on an external domain. This is why we changed the email recently to the corporate one before the announcement. This has pure security reasons.

I wonder how we could have bought an account with the same name as the project has. Cheesy If we wanted to do so, we'd rather buy at least a Sr. Member. No, this is our own acc, and we made quite a job upgrading it to Full member, preparing for this announcement.

Should you have any further concerns about the project, do not hesitate to ask. Thanks. Smiley

well-said & seems logical what you've done.
assessing how the dev is answering all the queries here, gives me the impression that they are legit.
you can feel the sincerity of their actions. hope i'm not mistaken.
watching this proj...
exscudo (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 04:34:55 PM

well-said & seems logical what you've done.
assessing how the dev is answering all the queries here, gives me the impression that they are legit.
you can feel the sincerity of their actions. hope i'm not mistaken.
watching this proj...

Thank you for the positive feedback!  I hope we will meet your expectations. Or do even better. Smiley

Friends, I remind you that we also have a blog on our website. You are very welcome to read and discuss the articles. For example, today we published a little text on blockchain security basics. You can find it here.
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 11, 2017, 12:11:16 PM

EXSCUDO is kind an payment service?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: