Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:20:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EON] EXSCUDO - ICO successfully finished!  (Read 357196 times)
seven.71

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

live the dream but don't live the dream

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 04:19:10 PM

how to find out who is accepted for translation dev ??

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
exscudo (OP)

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

Nextgen Financial Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 05:09:34 PM

how to find out who is accepted for translation dev ??

We will publish it here, in our blog and PM tose who are accepted. No chance to miss. Smiley

reserved french translation

To apply for translation, please use this form.
hannusolo

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 05:20:54 PM

Exscudo launches the Bounty Campaign

The Bounty Campaign is finally here! Spread the word about Exscudo and get EON coins in reward! We allocated 2 400 000 EON to award you for our promotion! The bounty campaign includes
  • Twitter campaign;
  • Facebook campaign;
  • Bitcointalk Forum signature campaign;
  • Bitcointalk thread translation and moderation campaign;
  • Blog posts campaign for private users;
  • Articles campaign for journalists, opinion leaders and media owners.

To learn more and participate, go to our special website page.

Conditions to earn stakes in this category:

25 Constructive posts a week minimum only 100 characters or more and on topic
At least 1 post a week must be constructive and in the Exscudo ANN thread
As you apply, we define your rank, and it will not be changed
To get signature rewards, you need at least 50 posts written
We will ban and will not send EON coins to spammers and multi accounts
We don’t reward avatars, only as an addition to signatures
Users not posting a min of 25 posts per week for 2 consecutive weeks will be removed
Receiving negative trust or ban during your participation in our campaign will result in you being disqualified from our campaign receiving nothing
If we feel there's a lot of spam posts you're making you will be removed from the campaign and receive no payment
Do not change signature during campaign

The most strick condistions I have met.

Good luck.

Well this is strict indeed, 25/week is around spam level (I mean, posting useless things just to raise post count what would most people do...) Daily 2 post average would have much more value in posting I think. But of course its your decision guys.
realestmofo

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

If you aren't comfortable ........

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 05:28:46 PM

does not look good , how much will the dev own ?
what is the business plan and who  are behind this ?
Also need a whitepaper also and r u certified by ico rating 

YOU ARE DEAD TO ME
exscudo (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 05:43:42 PM

Well this is strict indeed, 25/week is around spam level (I mean, posting useless things just to raise post count what would most people do...) Daily 2 post average would have much more value in posting I think. But of course its your decision guys.

Thank you for your feedback! There have been ICOs that asked for over 40 posts per week. But we'll consider your idea. Thanks!

does not look good , how much will the dev own ?
what is the business plan and who  are behind this ?
Also need a whitepaper also and r u certified by ico rating 

Please refer to our ICO page and our main website for this information. As for ICO rating, we stay in contact, but have not been certified yet. We are now obtaining all required licenses to be compliant with the Estonian (EU) law, though.
cryptoworldwide

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2017, 10:39:55 PM

Are there targets that if not reached the project will not launch?

Yes, if we raise less the 1000 BTC, we will send the money back to investors.

30k btc? i don't someone would really put that mch this time now that there are tons of platforms already wanting to have their own ecosystem like waves. and it could take years before it could fly by the way.

30k BTC is the maximum amount we can raise. We need up to $8 mln to cover all possible costs for dev, marketing and business development. All funds raised above $8 mln will be allocated on deposits of our partner banks in order to lower the commissions for our clients and to provide for liquidity. The more is raised, the more we can deposit into different banks around the world, and the lower will be the commission rates for fiat payments.
As for the platform, it has already been in development for 4 years with over $4 mln private funds invested. The first products will already be launched in Q2. The launch of the Stock exchange is planned for Q2-Q3 this year. We do not offer investing into ideas. We offer an opportunity of being part of a big international project that is already launching.

In another comments you also said

quote ""Well, the price is not low, but please consider that we are suggesting to invest into a ready to launch product. Exscudo has been in development for 4 years, and the founders have already invested over $4 mln of their private funds. Besides, if some EON coins are not sold, they will be distributed proportionally among all ICO participants in priority order. We also don't set a minimum entry level, so that everybody can participate. The Bounty campaign will also offer options of obtaining some EON coins. You are more than welcome to participate.''Unquote 

That means if you raise 10 k BTC remaining 20 K BTC you will distribute to ICO holder because you cant sell remaining 20 K in ICO. Pls clarify

Quote ''if some EON coins are not sold, they will be distributed proportionally among all ICO participants in priority order.''Unquote

StratisKing

Activity: 938
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 05:06:35 AM

It looks very legitimate project, do you have an escrow agent for protecting the fund? To be honest, if you want to raise much money, escrow agent is necessary, and you could raise enough fund if the project itself is a gem.
daylox

Activity: 307

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 06:03:11 AM

25 Constructive posts a week minimum only 100 characters or more and on topic

I think the rule is too strict, no need to post 25 time with 100 chars, the highest threshold campaign I have seen.
StratisKing

Activity: 938
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 06:17:02 AM

I just signed up the Chinese translation bounty, can I start to translate now? Thanks.
kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 06:19:55 AM

As other people say, I feel the rules are tough
I want you to change it slightly
exscudo (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 06:54:27 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2017, 07:08:42 AM by exscudo

That means if you raise 10 k BTC remaining 20 K BTC you will distribute to ICO holder because you cant sell remaining 20 K in ICO. Pls clarify

Quote ''if some EON coins are not sold, they will be distributed proportionally among all ICO participants in priority order.''Unquote

Yes, you understand us right. 50% of all unsold EONs will be allocated to a foundation aimed at EON blockchain development.  The other 50% of the unsold EONs will be distributed among the buyers proportionally to the amount of money they invested in our project.
Our project is a long-term undertaking, so we think not only about the ICO, but the future of the platform. That`s why we opt for these conditions.
exscudo (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 07:06:18 AM

I just signed up the Chinese translation bounty, can I start to translate now? Thanks.

Dear StratisKing, thank you for your application! Wait a little, our team will look through all the aplicants and choose our future moders&tranlators! There are a lot of those who want to translate. We will write who will be moders for their national threads a bit later!

Thank you for your understanding!
exscudo (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 07:19:05 AM

It looks very legitimate project, do you have an escrow agent for protecting the fund? To be honest, if you want to raise much money, escrow agent is necessary, and you could raise enough fund if the project itself is a gem.

Yes, the info about the escrow will follow! We will definitely have the escrow and we will make an announcement about our escrow members during the campaign.
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 01:37:39 PM

Exscudo ICO added - ICOTRACKER.NET   https://icotracker.net/project/exscudo
                                               https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/850340939080114177

mendra_2009

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 02:11:30 PM

Exscudo will used ticker EON? If I am not mistaken EON has been used by other projects but is no longer active.
If this is not problematic in the future?

frankkkkkkk

Activity: 594
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 02:11:46 PM

Totally 240 000 000 EON,per EON=0.0002B,and that means  the total market value is 48000BTC,are you kidding me?
exscudo (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2017, 03:20:33 PM

Totally 240 000 000 EON,per EON=0.0002B,and that means  the total market value is 48000BTC,are you kidding me?

The coins are not direct shares of the company. They are also used for transactions within the network, the security and sustainability of the system, etc. They have quite the same function as the SWIFT in the traditional banking system. Even if the set price of the coins is too high, their market price will be corrected automatically when the 50% of the unsold coins are distributed among all ICO participants after the ICO ends. So the number you mention - 48k BTC - is not the correct market value, as you can see.

Exscudo will used ticker EON? If I am not mistaken EON has been used by other projects but is no longer active.
If this is not problematic in the future?

You must be confusing EON with something else. Smiley This is our in-house development, and nobody can and has ever used it before. Learn more about EON on its official website.
PCindy

Activity: 601

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 04:27:20 PM

join translation withpaper sir?
reserved
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 04:51:56 PM

The coins are not direct shares of the company. They are also used for transactions within the network, the security and sustainability of the system, etc. They have quite the same function as the SWIFT in the traditional banking system. Even if the set price of the coins is too high, their market price will be corrected automatically when the 50% of the unsold coins are distributed among all ICO participants after the ICO ends. So the number you mention - 48k BTC - is not the correct market value, as you can see.

Thanks for clearing the issue of market valuation, I think there is space for Exscudo in the market but I have not seen you go to market strategy
trannamtan

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 05:33:07 PM

join in social media campaign

good luck dev  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: