Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:42:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EON] EXSCUDO - ICO successfully finished!  (Read 357186 times)
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 01:13:15 AM

Good Day Exscudo , i hereby want to ask about the update of stakes because its been 3 days more since the time i joined in the bounty site ,but i can't see any stakes counted in twitter and fb within 48hrs .Im just only asking to clarify the stakes updating. Thank you !

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
ayu07

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 02:15:22 AM

Good Day Exscudo , i hereby want to ask about the update of stakes because its been 3 days more since the time i joined in the bounty site ,but i can't see any stakes counted in twitter and fb within 48hrs .Im just only asking to clarify the stakes updating. Thank you !
They only count post before 5 days, read metrically bounty them before register
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 03:56:07 AM

They only count post before 5 days, read metrically bounty them before register

before 5 days? i'm confuse as who to listen. i did participate to this twitter campaign as i'm always login to my twitter.
i sure hope to atleast recidve few of the eons. just what do you mean before 5days of what?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
amy1284455127

Activity: 536

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 07:20:08 AM

I submitted a blog post, why reward this column, always show is "0"? I think the reward should be open! Angry

Tera's real blockchain is simple and easy to use!
terafoundation.org
meemiinii

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 08:39:08 AM

I think 10 posts is good and easy requirement to take part into this signature but 15 posts also can be done in a week like Wetrust had this condition. Where is link for this bounty campaign I couldn't find it into marketplace (altcoins)

Here you go: https://exscudo.com/bounty/

15 posts a week is still difficult to achieve when a users isn't as quite good with communication and english. campaigns are making much pressure to them which is why they kept posting without substance to what they are writing and in the end they don't actually promote Exscudo. probably doesn't know the differences between DEX, an exchange site and a platform like this exscudo.  if the team help them understand it and putting like 50 posts for the duration of the campaign, they will take time to learn what exscudo is made of.

so agree with you mate. 15 per week would likely to result to low quality post since members will experiencing  pressure. i think more will likely to be interested to have a fixed number of post before the ico ends. just like humaniq and matchpool. only 50 posts before the ico ends. this will put less pressure in the members.

████ ████ ████████████▄▄▄               
█  █ █  █ ██          ▀▀▀▀██▄▄         
████ ████ ██████████▄▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄       
██   ██           ▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄     
██   ██  █████████▄▄▄    ▀▀█▄   ▀█▄   
██   ██  ██      ▀▀▀▀██▄▄   ▀█▄   █▌   
██   ██  ██            ▀▀█▄  ▀█▌   █▌ 
██   ██  ██   ██████▄▄    ██  ▐█    █ 
██   ██  ██   ██   ▀▀▀█▌   █▌  ▐▌   █▌
██   ██  ██   ██      ▐█   ▐█   █   ▐█
██   ██  ██   ██       █▌   █▌  █   ▐█▌
██   ██  ███████      ▐█   ▐█  ▐█   ▐█
██   ██              ▄█▌   █▌  █▌   █▌
██   ███████████████▀▀    ▄█  ██    █ 
██                      ▄█▀  ▄█    █▌ 
████████████████████████▀  ▄█▀    █▌   
▄▄▄▄                      ▄█▀    ▄█▀   
█  ██████████████████████▀▀    ▄█▀     
▀▀▀▀                        ▄▄█▀       
▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀           
█  ████████████████████▀▀               
▀▀▀▀                                   

JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE       

FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   GITHUB   ONE PAGER
jwiz168

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 08:47:27 AM

What is a big post translation and how to identify one?  So I can immediately work on it. Thank you
mirador17

Activity: 799
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 08:50:01 AM

Why do you bother me by pm with your scam?  Angry Angry Angry

Hello. I'd like you to invite you to participate in the Exscudo signature bounty. You can learn more about the project and the bounty campaign here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1781624.0

Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions regarding the project or the bounty campaign.

Have a great day.
lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 09:08:26 AM

Why do you bother me by pm with your scam?  Angry Angry Angry

Hello. I'd like you to invite you to participate in the Exscudo signature bounty. You can learn more about the project and the bounty campaign here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1781624.0

Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions regarding the project or the bounty campaign.

Have a great day.

This demand causes the company to be humiliated. Whoever wants to enter enters.
Allaway

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 10:43:12 AM

I think 10 posts is good and easy requirement to take part into this signature but 15 posts also can be done in a week like Wetrust had this condition. Where is link for this bounty campaign I couldn't find it into marketplace (altcoins)

There is no bounty thread in bitcointalk. You can g here to join this bounty https://exscudo.com/bounty/
TheTruthIsOutThere

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 10:51:10 AM

so...kibo link is confirmed.....

no way am giving these bastards a single satoshi.

too much risk they will scam just like kibo did.
lordzc

Merit: 253

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 11:31:17 AM

Facebook and twitter boughty are not automatically updated.
Patinix

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 03:41:01 PM

It says it is updated every 48 hours, but still very slow.

▀  ███       LEDGER  WALLET   PROTECT  YOUR  BITCOINS
▀  ▀▀▀       Smartcard security for your bitcoins        Decentralized,Open,Secure         Available now  []
▀  ▀  ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BitcoinRonnie

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 04:07:10 PM

What are you talking about? I want to know more so as not to be deceived.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
exscudo (OP)

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

Nextgen Financial Ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2017, 04:29:45 PM

Yes, 35% of coin supply held in house. That's a lot : 84,000,000 * 0.0002 BTC = 16800 BTC (18.4 MILLION USD at $1100 per BTC)

You should burn whatever is not sold.

Please learn how the coins will be distributed on our ICO page. The information has been updated. To say it short, 50% of the unsold coins will be distributed proportionally among all ICO investors. Other 50% of unsold coins we will form a non-profit Exscudo fund, its main task will be scientific development of the EON blockchain and Exscudo security systems. The shares of the Exscudo team, the board of directors, the share of technical coins, the Bounty campaign coins, and the coins of advisors and testers will not participate in the distribution of the unsold portion of the coins.

Hello Exscudo-Team,

in the German thread some concerns came up regarding your CEO and founder Andrew Zimine as well as your roadmap. What mechanicms do you plan to implement to ensure no fraud can be comitted using investor's funds in the ICO? Will you use a relieable escrow?
Regarding the roadmap: You have been developping parts of the Exscudo platform as early as in 2014. Do you have any code on github or a video presentation of working parts of your platform to verify your claims?
If you can answer these question with content I think you will enable a lot of more confidence in your project and have a great chance to achive your ICO goals.  Smiley

Hi, es freut mich, Sie kennen zu lernen. Smiley

The funds raised during the ICO will be allocated on a multi-sig wallet. The Board that consists of independent experts will approve all transactions from this wallet. This is the kind of escrow we use. The information about the Board members will be updated soon.

Regarding the dev parts: for all these years, the backend has been in development. Now we are testing these things and finishing the frontend part. So just when we have something to show, we'll do it. Besides, we will publish the technical White paper by the end of next week. I hope this helps. If you or the German community has some further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

In any case, we will publish more information covering our products before the ICO launches.

We are sorry if some of you felt annoyed by the personal messages of kanoptx. We have asked him to inform his friends about BC and didn't want this to be in any way offensive.

As for the Bounty, everything is counted automatically by the scripts. We have just not yet uploaded the results into the web cabinet. We are planning to do this by Monday. Thank you for your patience and apologies for the inconvenience.
rahmat86

Activity: 1148

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 04:57:29 PM

yes, this will be updated 48 hours. always do it that we get reward high. but twitter campaign hastag #icoexsc is not appear after retweet. i hope its still counted
coinmenace

Activity: 882

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 05:08:08 PM

Yes, 35% of coin supply held in house. That's a lot : 84,000,000 * 0.0002 BTC = 16800 BTC (18.4 MILLION USD at $1100 per BTC)

You should burn whatever is not sold.

Please learn how the coins will be distributed on our ICO page. The information has been updated. To say it short, 50% of the unsold coins will be distributed proportionally among all ICO investors. Other 50% of unsold coins we will form a non-profit Exscudo fund, its main task will be scientific development of the EON blockchain and Exscudo security systems. The shares of the Exscudo team, the board of directors, the share of technical coins, the Bounty campaign coins, and the coins of advisors and testers will not participate in the distribution of the unsold portion of the coins.

Yes, it means 50% of the unsold goes to the "development fund" which the team controls. Just given some nice words like "non-profit" and "scientific development" & "security system" but still those are developement funds.

Given you sell 1000 BTC worth of tokens, your team will still have 16800 BTC worth of tokens - based on your ICO price.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 05:09:00 PM

It says it is updated every 48 hours, but still very slow.
This is a big project, so I guess the natural thing if it is updated in a long time. I feel that this project will truly unexpected success. patient, and maybe tomorrow you can see it has been updated.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
mummybtc

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 05:29:20 PM

yes, this will be updated 48 hours. always do it that we get reward high. but twitter campaign hastag #icoexsc is not appear after retweet. i hope its still counted
I have joined the campaign for more than a week now and no stake has been added to my account, I do retweets all your tweets and also share your face book post. What is happening?
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 05:58:04 PM

Any news? As far as I know kibo hasnt showed up yet and, moreover, he has never revealed how he is linked to this particular coin. But there are others like kibo who want protection while putting money into altcoin scams, and they will strike hard when their time comes. Let them accumulate some power before coming out to the light.
Dirgantara

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 07:59:45 PM

I have joined the campaign for more than a week now and no stake has been added to my account, I do retweets all your tweets and also share your face book post. What is happening?

I think i got the same problem. Doing the tasks for almost a week, but my stakes remain zero for both fb and twitter. Wondering if i missed something. And can we have a special thread for the bounty, i mean this is the main thread rite? Complain or ask anything about bounty in the main thread doesn't feel right for me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: