Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:56:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [EON] EXSCUDO - ICO successfully finished!  (Read 357181 times)
skyline_king

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 02:08:12 PM

yes i seam to get on np... only problem i got i used the fee electrum set and it was to small at the time now taking for ever to confirm... i hate btc atm for this they need to get this fixed
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 02:10:43 PM

I have been two weeks ago but there is no counting on facebook, is there any errors in counting or many obstacles in displaying the count for facebook gift ...

Please explain me, sir ..
SemenKZ

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 02:44:11 PM

EXSCUDO - is a ERC20 token? Huh
abbaw

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 03:08:40 PM

EXSCUDO - is a ERC20 token? Huh

from the website it's a new blockchain called EON, not based on ETH (ERC20)
nathalie20
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 03:10:51 PM

Beautiful start. 6k Bitcoin collected before ico. I'm waiting for the final result with my investment
cijulangboy

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 03:19:18 PM

i waiting token
ayu07

Activity: 401

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 03:23:27 PM

great project . 6k BTC collected investors
success exscudo ...
waiting good news project  Wink
ucliktea

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 03:26:25 PM

good project.. i watching
Palaxidon

Activity: 462

Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 03:34:36 PM

Congratulations on ICO start Smiley

Bam36

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 03:35:44 PM

It's a flash issue.  Chrome won't display it even if I enable flash.  I can see it fine in Edge.

By the way - if I offer legit criticism about your lack of preparedness for the launch yesterday, perhaps you could ADDRESS it for investors instead of deleting my post.  I'll say again, if you're project is a financial platform you should know how to prepare for traffic, and there are a multitude of hosts which can handle it.  If it was a cloudflare issue, then again research and prepare before using that service.  Either way it speaks to your approach.

I'm an investor, and I have every right to address this.  If you want to only have the 20 posts above me saying everything is great, then you are going to have a hard time bringing real money to this project.

And to everyone saying 'it's a fair market cap' etc., my comments speak to the INTEREST in the project rather than the valuation.  The OBJECTIVE lack of interest is concerning, because interest drives money drives development.  This is a problem which can be solved, and I hope as a first step the team will look to sign a big name consultant from the crypto world.  Just get their name on the site and in a press release.  By the way the BEST thing for me is less coins sold, I get a portion of the remaining coins.  In spite of that I'm looking for the best thing for the PROJECT not just my own interests.

So exscudo, are you going to delete my fair criticism and concern again, or address the concerns for myself and other investors?

Hello,
We are not deleting anything in this thread. Only the forum moderator is able to do this if he sees that you are using an alt account or for any other reason.
As for the Google Chrome issue: we tested it, and it seems that the problem lies in the cash of your browser. Try to open an incognito window and open the ICO page - it works fine. So please clear your cash in order to see the funds raised online.

As for the other issues: thank you for the feedback. We share your opinion that the interest to the project is crucial. This is why more news and public appearance is coming soon. Thank you for your involvement!

When should we be able to see our bounty balance increasing?  I understand the posts must remain until the end of the program but I'd like to know that you've got me in the program.

The next updates are planned for Friday and Tuesday. Thank you for your patience.

I'm sorry, I thought this thread was self-moderated.  I thank you for your reply.

What about the launch issues?  I believe your roadmap has the exchange going live this quarter - do you have the right people with the right experience to ensure it has a rock solid launch?  First impressions are going to be extremely important.

Also will you release an api so that traders can use 3rd party trading platforms?

If you REALLY want to bring volume to your exchange offer bracket orders and both profit and stop loss orders open on the same position.  Real traders do not want to trade without a stop loss and I miss profits overnight because I can't have a profit stop in too.

Hello,

thank you for addressing these issues for us, I am also an Investor and I want this to be a big success.

I want the Exscudo Team to know, that I also share the opinion you should find knowledgable people who know the online market of traffic/ISPs.
As an investor and parttime IT-consultant I will offer you free IT consultancy, as far as I am able to provide help.

It is actually interesting to see the stats that were posted by you. These CPU spikes come of course, you can say, "from the traffic", but they also strongly suggest a shared / cheap hosting (or a very limited VPS), with very limited CPU usage capabilities (or, like so many, overfilled nodes).
A modern, energy-efficient and cheap server cpu like Xeon E series, either as dedicated or even a VPS with just one core if those, would had easily withstand your traffic issues (without cloudflare caching most likely).
Though as already written, with what you are planning you will need of course a good managed CDN and/or a "small" amount of little VPS placed strategically in locations all over the world (depending on potential customers locations) using them as Reverse Proxies, caching data from servers behind.

some examples prices in germany:

Real dedicated hosting with mostly enough ressources to withstand the traffic spikes from yesterday
(200GB SSD, 480sec max_exec_time, 512MB memory limit, +developer mirror account +standard cpanel things, free 5k insured real SSL)
= 17,00€ per month

Root Server, XEON E3-1271v3, 32GB RAM, 1gbit/s
~40,00€ per month

will provide links gladly via pm or email.

Regards
Ris88

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 03:44:40 PM

Beautiful start. 6k Bitcoin collected before ico. I'm waiting for the final result with my investment
Hopefully this is the beginning of the success of this project, the funds that have collected at this time, spelled out so fast and good, so not to doubt this project in the future ...
Ris88

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 04:31:33 PM

awesome ICO 1 day 687 BTC collected, good jobs dev. i think ICO will be success
why spreadsheet not update again? please dev update bounty
There may be many who participate in this bounty, so much to update ...
rescue_96

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 04:47:18 PM

Does this website belongs to you, or this is something else:

http://www.eoncoin.com
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 04:50:53 PM

what is the real investment exactly? some people saying about 6K BTC. and you are talking only 687BTC?
what is the real fact?
if they really raised 6K BTC it is unbelievable.
geocurt

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 04:54:20 PM

what is the real investment exactly? some people saying about 6K BTC. and you are talking only 687BTC?
what is the real fact?

There were 6k 'preorders' of EON with a 10% bonus.  There is no obligation for the people entering the preorders to actually purchase the tokens.

What they have sold is what they have sold: at the moment 715 BTC worth, approximately 2.5% of their goal.
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 05:02:42 PM

what is the real fact?

There were 6k 'preorders' of EON with a 10% bonus.  There is no obligation for the people entering the preorders to actually purchase the tokens.

What they have sold is what they have sold: at the moment 715 BTC worth, approximately 2.5% of their goal.
It's very less as compared to others, but still, it is a nice project and I hope the investors invest their money in the bonus period to get more coins for same price.

Ris88

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 05:05:29 PM

what is the real fact?

It's very less as compared to others, but still, it is a nice project and I hope the investors invest their money in the bonus period to get more coins for same price.

Agree with you, it just takes time to prove it to everyone ..  Smiley Wink
misterbones

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Trader*Investor

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 05:38:58 PM

send me the link to telegram or Slack Huh

Too many red flags on this

1st ) You don't need an ICO to run an exchange ?
2nd ) No Exchange will list you due to conflict of interest ?
3rd ) What credibility do you have that you can manage and protect investors funds ?
4th ) why no digital trail of founders ?
5th ) Why no slack or telegram ?
6th ) Do you think your exchange is protected from hacks ?

seven.71

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

live the dream but don't live the dream

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 05:50:37 PM

3rd ) What credibility do you have that you can manage and protect investors funds ?
Misterbones back in action by creating an Opinion that makes the tread become violent
Before his TAAS now wants to make an Exscudo rowdy  Cheesy Cheesy lol

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
andrew24p

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 05:52:43 PM

Misterbones back in action by creating an Opinion that makes the tread become violent
Before his TAAS now wants to make an Exscudo rowdy  Cheesy Cheesy lol

I think he does bring up a few decent points. I like the signature campaign, but personally I too am not a big fan of ICOs. So many of them are run by scammers

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                                                                                                                         █
█                                                                                                                         █
█          ██     ██       ▄█▄        ██        ██     ▄██████▄    ██████████    ████████    ██████▄                      █
█          ██     ██       ███        ██        ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██      ██ ██       ███      ███     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██     ▄██ ██▄      ████    ████     ██              ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          █████████     ██   ██      ██ ██  ██ ██      ▀█████▄        ██        ███████     ██   ▄█▀                     █
█          ██     ██     ██   ██      ██  █▄▄█  ██            ██       ██        ██          █████                        █
█          ██     ██    ▄███████▄     ██  ████  ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██   ██                      █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ▀██████▀        ██        ████████    ██     ██                    █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
M   A   R   K   E   T   P   L  A   C   E  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

The first token offering total buyback
─────❯❯❯ICO Starts : 28th of November 2017❮❮❮─────

❖TWITTER
❖TELEGRAM
❖WHITEPAPER
❖FACEBOOK
❖ANN THREAD
SLACK
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: