Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2017, 12:21:16 PM *
News: If the forum does not load normally for you, please send me a traceroute.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 📁 novusphere.io 📁 atmos (ATMS) 📁 Open Development 📁  (Read 69827 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
asphyxia

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 08:16:52 PM

The company NovusTech LLC, the coin NovusCoin and any other company or organization with the word Novus in their name has nothing to do with our organization unless stated otherwise.

NovusAFIX: Advanced File Index
Novus is a software development firm specializing in blockchain technology leading the development of the Novusphere. We are registered as a legal entity in state of Delaware (USA) with the file number 6358377.
The Advanced File Index (“AFIX”) is a project of Novus utilizing the Novusphere blockchain based database and network intended to act as a layer to IPFS. This database allows us to build a refined index for any files that exist on the IPFS network while providing metadata about the file. Metadata is an arbitrary JSON object associated with the file provided when submitting the IPFS file hash to the index.

AFIX Project Scope
https://novusphere.io/afix

It’s necessary to stress this the most. The top priority is to create a tangible product that can be used by the typical consumer early on. As such, the blockchain and decentralization of that product comes second. The intentions are that rather the developers taking year/s to develop technology with nothing tangible to show creates a lot of uncertainty. Novus will present a working product that you can feel and use so you don’t have to imagine our vision. Decentralization will be achieved through the development of the Novusphere blockchain.

Gateway Interface / PUSH APIFile Rendering InterfacesSpecific File Search Interfaces
The gateway interface serves as the most abstract means of interacting with the PUSH API as it is essentially a search engine for metadata objects ("files"). The PUSH API provides a client side interface the ability to query AFIX filtering content based on search queries as well as the ability to add new indexed metadata objects. Initially, the PUSH API will be hosted centrally by Novus however when full nodes of Novusphere are production ready they will self-host their own index and API allowing for true decentralization of searching for content.
As part of the meta data associated with a file a render script can be set which defines how to present the data to the user. Rendering interfaces are simply a JavaScript file that makes use of the metadata JSON object associated with the file to define how the user interacts with the file.
Interfaces can be created tailored to search queries pertaining to a particular type of metadata object. As such, the information can be presented in an easier to comprehend and more user friendly matter as the interface needs to be less abstract. Examples of a SFSI could include a site similar to Imgur for images, creating one for streaming and searching for music, or one for streaming videos.

Atmos IntegrationNovusphere / Decentralization
This phase involves implementing early systems that can utilize the placeholder version of atmos as such systems will be later provided by the Novusphere blockchain. Each system offers a way in which participants in the Novus ecosystem can earn and use their atmos.

The key parts of atmos integration currently consists of:
  • Content Rating System
  • Content Request System
  • Dispute Resolution System
  • Gateway Advertisement
The client side interface’s end point is changed from a centralized service to a publicly ran and hosted Novusphere node which should provide the same API schema the central service did. Any changes required to adapt the client side interface to utilize a Novusphere gateway PUSH API will be done during this phase. Anyone will be able to run a Novusphere node and self-host their own gateway thereby decentralizing the platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
asphyxia

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 08:28:07 PM

Coin Information

Press
http://www.pennsylvania-magazine.com/story/115071/novus-announces-the-launch-of-an-innovative-system-known-as-afix.html
http://coremedia.info/blockchain-news/item/730-novus-software-development-firm-leveraging-the-ipfs-protocol

Exchanges
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=ATMS_BTC
https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ATMS/

Wallets
https://cdn.novusphere.io/static/atmos-qt.exe.zip (Windows)
https://cdn.novusphere.io/static/atmos-qt.dmg.zip (Mac)

Source
https://github.com/asphyxiating/atmostemp/tree/master/atmos-master (Source of temporary blockchain)
https://pastebin.com/pWGmqPXY (Linux build instructions assuming you have dependencies installed)

Block Explorer
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/atms/

Coin Market Cap
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/atmos/

Summary
Proof of Stake
Block Reward: 1.0 atms/block
Block Time: 60 seconds
Initial Supply: 110,000,000
Development Fund: 10,000,000

The primary asset/coin of the Novusphere blockchain shall be called atmos (ATMS). A temporary PoS coin will be issued until the Novusphere blockchain is available. A total of 110,000,000 atmos will be the initial supply of which 10,000,000 will be reserved as a development fund.

The remaining 100,000,000 atmos will be distributed relative to the percentages below.

Round 1Round 2
Over (222.71 BTC)Over (223.77 BTC)
30% of atmos will be sold during the development of the MVP for 2 weeks
20% of atmos will be sold during open development of the MVP until 1 week after the completion of the MVP.

VIDZ Swap
Over (8501764 VIDZ)
50% of atmos will be swapped for VIDZ.

asphyxia

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 08:35:13 PM

Current Bounties

-

Upcoming Bounties (prices to be determined)
Please do not complete an upcoming bounty until it has been moved to the current bounty list as terms/conditions may change.

Translations
  • Russian
  • Chinese
sweeeter

Activity: 239

lol

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 09:05:31 PM

'Novus'

Cool name!

You have a lot to read there, I will give it a shot tomorrow over breakfast.

Ankara

Activity: 882

Best investment of 2017.

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 09:12:09 PM

Side Note:
I'll pretty-up the formatting later. I know you guys love graphics.

Not having graphs and being cocky Angry you better perform.

Goes tooooo.............
Ankara

Activity: 882

Best investment of 2017.

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 09:24:04 PM

reserved too
(to troll later  Grin )

reserved to post my thoughts later

You should make up your mind.

Goes tooooo.............
sugarbaby

Activity: 196

Crawling the blockchain since 2013

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 09:26:04 PM

Anyway, copy a project is more easy than create a new one. It fails because lack of originality

Hardcore Trading @ SimpleFX.com
Leverage: 1:2 – 1:500  |  BTCUSD, BTCEUR, BTCCNY, BTCJPY, LTCUSD, LTCEUR, LTCCNY, LTCJPY  |  60+ currency pairs | Indices | Oil | Precious metals XAG, XAU, XPD, XPT
MT4 available
Fidel007

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 09:28:05 PM

WHAT THE FUCK?

The following is a minimalist view on expenses for about a year:

Technical Development: $150,000.00 USD
Frontend & Visual Development: $60,000.00 USD
Marketing & Promotion: $40,000.00 USD
Undetermined Expenses: $40,000.00 USD
Geenstijl

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 09:29:57 PM

Maybe this is not a good time to start and promote ur new project. A lot of people have lost money by the trick you performed in your previous project...
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 09:32:43 PM

Reserved for the lolz

btw, why not Vidz Classic or something like that?

WITH BITTORRENT, THE CATS OUT OF THE BAG

asphyxia

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 09:33:43 PM

Maybe this is not a good time to start and promote ur new project. A lot of people have lost money by the trick you performed in your previous project...

It's not "my" previous project. I wasn't the project head, nor was that project my idea to begin with which has been stated in several other places.

Reserved for the lolz

You're a funny guy, we might make a supporter out of you in time. Soon™. Come, join us on Discord Wink
lestherat

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 09:36:16 PM

Not sure what to say

Reserved meanwhile think about it Grin

Ico price ?

You should accept Vidz to swap or totally new project?

Pos coin, percent ?

▄▄▄▄▄ 
     ▄▄█████████████▄
   ▄█████▀       ▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
 ███▀                 ▀███▄
███▀   █████████████   ▀███
███    ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ███
███         ███         ███
███▄        ███        ████
▀███▄       ███       ▄███▀
 ▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄▄█████▀
      ▀█████████████▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
WeTrust.io

▄██▄
     ▄      ▐████   ▄▄
   █████     ██████████
    █████████████████▀
 ▄████████████▀████▌
██████████     ▀████     
 ▀▀   █████     ██████████
      ▀████▌▄████████████▀
    ▄▄▄███████████████▌
   ██████████▀    ▐████
    ▀▀▀  ████▌     ▀▀▀
         ▀███▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
██████████ ▀████████████
██████████    ▀█████████
██████████    ▄█████████
██████████ ▄████████████
████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████▀

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄██▄▄                ▄▄██▄
  ████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄████████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████▌
█████▀                  ▀█████▌
████    ███▄      ▄███    ████▌
████   ▐████      ████▌   ████
 ███    ▀██▀      ▀██▀    ███▀
  ▀██▄                  ▄██▀
    ▀▀██████████████████▀▀

Drowzy

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 09:41:11 PM

Oh do tell us more. Not everyone here follows every project.
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 09:42:53 PM

It's not "my" previous project. I wasn't the project head, nor was that project my idea to begin with which has been stated in several other places.

Reserved for the lolz

You're a funny guy, we might make a supporter out of you in time. Soon™. Come, join us on Discord Wink

Hey, if you're going legit, I might actually become a supporter.

pumpmydump

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 09:45:19 PM

Well at least the guy has vision and know where he's going.

I can tell he's young but smart and imaginative and eager to set his mark on the world. The upside being he'll get shit done, the downside being he might consider moving on to other ventures and jump ship in the middle

We'll see how it goes Wink

sugarbaby

Activity: 196

Crawling the blockchain since 2013

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 09:46:10 PM

I can tell he's young but smart and imaginative and eager to set his mark on the world. The upside being he'll get shit done, the downside being he might consider moving on to other ventures and jump ship in the middle

brand new account...ROFL

Hardcore Trading @ SimpleFX.com
Leverage: 1:2 – 1:500  |  BTCUSD, BTCEUR, BTCCNY, BTCJPY, LTCUSD, LTCEUR, LTCCNY, LTCJPY  |  60+ currency pairs | Indices | Oil | Precious metals XAG, XAU, XPD, XPT
MT4 available
asphyxia

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 09:47:13 PM

Fixed a clarity issue in the OP (will edit some responses into this post in a sec)

Not sure what to say

Reserved meanwhile think about it Grin

Ico price ?

You should accept Vidz to swap or totally new project?

Pos coin, percent ?

VIDZ swap is detailed in the OP, the temporary PoS coin will have the same specs VIDZ does.
plexasm

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 09:50:41 PM

IMO this has more promise than VIDZ as it will be more decentralized. I'll invest in it.
pumpmydump

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 09:53:26 PM

brand new account...ROFL
Yea this thread actually made me register cause OP is the first guy I see around here who seems to genuinely love what he does. Other threads are mostly created by marketers or scammers or guys who have money has their primary objective, here it's different his main objective is not money it is to create something. That's how I see it anyway, feel free to believe what you want this is my first post ever here (well second post actually Grin)
Odrak

Activity: 104

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 09:57:49 PM

brand new account...ROFL
Yea this thread actually made me register cause OP is the first guy I see around here who seems to genuinely love what he does. Other threads are mostly created by marketers or scammers or guys who have money has their primary objective, here it's different his main objective is not money it is to create something. That's how I see it anyway, feel free to believe what you want this is my first post ever here (well second post actually Grin)

I like your attitude, stick around
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 74 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.