May 02, 2024, 04:25:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 6679 6680 6681 6682 6683 6684 6685 6686 6687 6688 6689 6690 6691 6692 6693 6694 6695 6696 6697 6698 6699 6700 6701 6702 6703 6704 6705 6706 6707 6708 6709 6710 6711 6712 6713 6714 6715 6716 6717 6718 6719 6720 6721 6722 6723 6724 6725 6726 6727 6728 [6729] 6730 6731 6732 6733 6734 6735 6736 6737 6738 6739 6740 6741 6742 6743 6744 6745 6746 6747 6748 6749 6750 6751 6752 6753 6754 6755 6756 6757 6758 6759 6760 6761 6762 6763 6764 6765 6766 6767 6768 6769 6770 6771 6772 6773 6774 6775 6776 6777 6778 6779 ... 33315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26370964 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
Krabby

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

https://primedao.eth.link/#/

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:53:20 PM

Nice surprise right when I woke up, rpietila showing his mansion at the front page of Helsingin Sanomat, Finland's largest news papers:

http://www.hs.fi/ulkomaat/Suomalaismies+osti+kartanon+bitcoinilla/a1401596630456

From the article:
"34-year old Pietilä may be one of the few people who got rich with bitcoin before the virtual currency crashed in value"  Roll Eyes

Also my first post here, been lurking tightly since the last bubble when I first learned about bitcoin and bought my first ones. Bought a little more this morning after reading the news.  Grin

He looks a lot like Anders Breivik, I reckon.

I almost hate to say this; however, I cannot resist.

If someone who looks like this guy in this picture has a lot of money, then he needs to put that money to work for his own benefit, health wise.  I am NOT talking about the genetic factors that cannot be changed, and I am sorry if there are unknown genetic factors present.

What I am suggesting is that this person, seemingly admittedly Rpietila, is looking too sickly for a 34 year old in the 21st century.  These days we have longer longevities, but this picture looks like a person who is nearly on his death bed - pale and a kind of skinny fat.

Rpietila, I make this suggestion to you without hate and with your best interest in mind - b/c I would like you to be around in 1 year or 10 years or more, if possible. 

I would prescribe changing some of the health factors that are within your control, and you have additional control over several lifestyle matters b/c you are supposedly well off in the money department (you do NOT have to work, if you do NOT want to).   

Most important is diet.  You need to make sure that you are getting sufficient quantities of meat and fat in your diet.  Red meat, fatty fish would be good to make sure as staples.   Some green vegetables would be good too.  Cut out foods with added sugars, and especially a large number of processed foods, including those with fillers such as wheat, corn and soy.  Try to limit your carbs to less than 35% of your diet.  Actually less than 20% would be o.k. too, but up to 35% is acceptable so long as those carbs are mostly whole foods, and are not dominated by processed foods and sugars.

2nd :  Sleep.  Most people need at least 6 hours per day, but 6-9 hours may be o.k.  More than 9 hours may NOT be good.

3rd:  Exercise.  Of course this can vary based on your total activities, but from the look of the picture, you have NOT been getting too much exercise in recent years.  At minimum you should be getting 2 hours per week over 3 days.  I would recommend more however, such as 4-5 hours of exercise per week.   You do NOT want to over do exercise, b/c you need to control inflammation, especially if you are NOT used to exercise.    Also, most people need to space out their exercise in order to build in rest and recuperation times, especially as we get older. You can combine resistance training such as weights with cardio-vascular.  But since it looks like you may NOT exercise too much, you may want to warm up 5-10 minutes of cardiovascular before partaking in resistance training.  Usually, it is better to save the bulk of the cardio-vascular for the end of your work-out rather than the beginning b/c you do NOT want to wear yourself out with cardio-vascular when it appears that you may need some muscle building.

Is that his belly button showing?

hot

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jl2012
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1093

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:54:25 PM

Nice surprise right when I woke up, rpietila showing his mansion at the front page of Helsingin Sanomat, Finland's largest news papers:

http://www.hs.fi/ulkomaat/Suomalaismies+osti+kartanon+bitcoinilla/a1401596630456

From the article:
"34-year old Pietilä may be one of the few people who got rich with bitcoin before the virtual currency crashed in value"  Roll Eyes

Also my first post here, been lurking tightly since the last bubble when I first learned about bitcoin and bought my first ones. Bought a little more this morning after reading the news.  Grin

If someone who looks like this guy in this picture has a lot of money, then he needs to put that money to work for his own benefit, health wise.  I am NOT talking about the genetic factors that cannot be changed, and I am sorry if there are unknown genetic factors present.

What I am suggesting is that this person, seemingly admittedly Rpietila, is looking too sickly for a 34 year old in the 21st century.  These days we have longer longevities, but this picture looks like a person who is nearly on his death bed - pale and a kind of skinny fat.

Rpietila, I make this suggestion to you without hate and with your best interest in mind - b/c I would like you to be around in 1 year or 10 years or more, if possible. 

I would prescribe changing some of the health factors that are within your control, and you have additional control over several lifestyle matters b/c you are supposedly well off in the money department (you do NOT have to work, if you do NOT want to).   

Most important is diet.  You need to make sure that you are getting sufficient quantities of meat and fat in your diet.  Red meat, fatty fish would be good to make sure as staples.   Some green vegetables would be good too.  Cut out foods with added sugars, and especially a large number of processed foods, including those with fillers such as wheat, corn and soy.  Try to limit your carbs to less than 35% of your diet.  Actually less than 20% would be o.k. too, but up to 35% is acceptable so long as those carbs are mostly whole foods, and are not dominated by processed foods and sugars.

2nd :  Sleep.  Most people need at least 6 hours per day, but 6-9 hours may be o.k.  More than 9 hours may NOT be good.

3rd:  Exercise.  Of course this can vary based on your total activities, but from the look of the picture, you have NOT been getting too much exercise in recent years.  At minimum you should be getting 2 hours per week over 3 days.  I would recommend more however, such as 4-5 hours of exercise per week.   You do NOT want to over do exercise, b/c you need to control inflammation, especially if you are NOT used to exercise.    Also, most people need to space out their exercise in order to build in rest and recuperation times, especially as we get older. You can combine resistance training such as weights with cardio-vascular.  But since it looks like you may NOT exercise too much, you may want to warm up 5-10 minutes of cardiovascular before partaking in resistance training.  Usually, it is better to save the bulk of the cardio-vascular for the end of your work-out rather than the beginning b/c you do NOT want to wear yourself out with cardio-vascular when it appears that you may need some muscle building.

2 more advice:

No smoking

Light drinking
rafamadeira

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:56:06 PM

From the article:

2 more advice:

No smoking

Light drinking

Good kush allowed
ShroomsKit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:57:36 PM

It amazes me there are still people selling. The market clearly wants to go up. Why would you possibly sell now.
Because you (ie the sellers) really, really want the market to go down Tongue Maybe I've tinfoil goggles as well as a tinfoil hat but to me it looks fairly obvious, the dump yesterday, the SR 'crash', the brutal corrections any time it went near the trendline (peaks on log scale) on the way down and the countless FUD news articles and attempts to create panic.

Nothing to worry about imho, that which doesn't kill us... Those huge peaks on days destroyed and the way those coins entered the market is interesting though, I'd guess early involvement but it also looks similar to the number of coins missing from gox.

Me, the seller? What?
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1776

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:00:29 PM

Explanation
Hunyadi
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1000

☑ ♟ ☐ ♚

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:02:23 PM

From the article:

Ok, I understand that you are a troll, but still, that's ill-spirited and harsh! It is not the best picture. Lighting is bad, angle is bad, etc. Also, Risto lives in Finland, no shit he is pale Cheesy
bpnave

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:02:55 PM

Is anyone else not seeing the poll response button?
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10196

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:04:35 PM

It amazes me there are still people selling. The market clearly wants to go up. Why would you possibly sell now.
Because you (ie the sellers) really, really want the market to go down Tongue Maybe I've tinfoil goggles as well as a tinfoil hat but to me it looks fairly obvious, the dump yesterday, the SR 'crash', the brutal corrections any time it went near the trendline (peaks on log scale) on the way down and the countless FUD news articles and attempts to create panic.

Nothing to worry about imho, that which doesn't kill us... Those huge peaks on days destroyed and the way those coins entered the market is interesting though, I'd guess early involvement but it also looks similar to the number of coins missing from gox.

I really do NOT get the silk road reference bc it seems that there has been nothing but good news regarding silk road in recent weeks, including their supposed recovery of 82% of lost coins.

http://www.coindesk.com/silk-road-claims-80-stolen-bitcoin-repaid/
Parazyd

Activity: 812
Merit: 587

Space Lord

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 06:06:32 PM

From the article:

Dafuq did I just read?
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 06:08:53 PM

From the article:

Dafuq did I just read?

no one has time for that

Rpietila won't live forever

bullish?
Parazyd

Space Lord

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 06:10:02 PM

Bullish.
aminorex
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1029

Sine secretum non libertas

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:11:56 PM

I really do NOT get the silk road reference bc it seems that there has been nothing but good news regarding silk road in recent weeks, including their supposed recovery of 82% of lost coins.

http://www.coindesk.com/silk-road-claims-80-stolen-bitcoin-repaid/

Reference was, I infer, to the flash crash around the SR1 break-up in 2013.  Note context is the broad history of BTC pricing behaviour, not restricted to 2014.  Yes, bitcoin newsflow is very positive and has been since the Gox bankruptcy filing.  

I attribute the sell-off to short-term profit-taking in a short-term overbought market, and expect the ramp to resume fairly promptly.  1 hour macd has already crossed up again.
Timmmaahh

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:13:25 PM

Dear Bitgod

Give us some upwards action :'D
Blue

Activity: 270

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:15:43 PM

Adam ,

why can´t Chart Buddy post ccmf trains & dinos once in a while ??
nioc
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:18:26 PM

I never send 0.01 BTC without twice checking if there was some error in the copy and paste process Cheesy

And then I write the address on paper and check again.  I guess that makes a "cold" list of all transactions.
nioc
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:19:24 PM

Anybody get a circle.com invite yet? 

From my understanding, you have to go to their website to request an invite, and I made such an invitation request about a week ago. 

However, I have received No invite from them, so far.

I would also be curious whether anyone has used their service(s) to purchase and/or sell bitcoin, yet.

I requested and no invite.  Several days ago there was a blog post on their site answering questions and it seems the #1 question was, where is my invite? The following is part of their answer.

We are not in general release whatsoever.

Making this worse from a Bitcoin pro’s perspective: The product is designed for casual consumers, so the initial invites have gone to those sorts of profiles rather than those who already breathe ECDSA crypto and the like. We’ll certainly expand, as we need the harsh feedback of the pro Bitcoiners just as well, but we will not expand quickly enough to please everyone.

Profiles?  My "profile" consisted of my name and email address.  The answer seems to be that we are still in the hype phase and that their answer is bullshit.

Thanks.  Their answer seems a bit strange to be attempting to expand into a certain kind of user based on their invitation request.  Probably, they fear that  people will over use their site if they expand very quickly at all - b/c zero fees will create a trading incentive (like what goes on in china).  Zero fees seems to good to be true.

I agree that zero fees seems too good to be true.  One thing I noticed in their demo youtube is that when making a deposit it lists both a circle fee and a bank fee, but they are both set to FREE.  This might indicate that the coding to handle fees is already there, so they can easily add the fees in the future.

Circle told me that I am approved for an invite and that they will be contacting me shortly.  I'll let you know when it happens.

How does it feel being a casual consumer?
bpnave

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:21:29 PM

If you're saying you can not vote on the current poll, I have the same problem.. 2 polls so far that haven't given me any way to vote, it only shows me the results...

Yup, that's my problem. Maybe it's because we're newbies?
Parazyd

Space Lord

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 06:22:17 PM

If you're saying you can not vote on the current poll, I have the same problem.. 2 polls so far that haven't given me any way to vote, it only shows me the results...

Yup, that's my problem. Maybe it's because we're newbies?

Could be. Everything's fine for me.
Blue

Activity: 270

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:23:46 PM

price action suspected @ ~23:45 UTC

btc-e already spiked $18 !

Willy ! Willy ! Willy ! Willy ! Willy !
Gingermod

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:25:35 PM

price action suspected @ ~23:45 UTC

btc-e already spiked $18 !

Willy ! Willy ! Willy ! Willy ! Willy !

wat
Pages: « 1 ... 6679 6680 6681 6682 6683 6684 6685 6686 6687 6688 6689 6690 6691 6692 6693 6694 6695 6696 6697 6698 6699 6700 6701 6702 6703 6704 6705 6706 6707 6708 6709 6710 6711 6712 6713 6714 6715 6716 6717 6718 6719 6720 6721 6722 6723 6724 6725 6726 6727 6728 [6729] 6730 6731 6732 6733 6734 6735 6736 6737 6738 6739 6740 6741 6742 6743 6744 6745 6746 6747 6748 6749 6750 6751 6752 6753 6754 6755 6756 6757 6758 6759 6760 6761 6762 6763 6764 6765 6766 6767 6768 6769 6770 6771 6772 6773 6774 6775 6776 6777 6778 6779 ... 33315 »
  Print  

Jump to: