May 14, 2024, 05:44:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 7419 7420 7421 7422 7423 7424 7425 7426 7427 7428 7429 7430 7431 7432 7433 7434 7435 7436 7437 7438 7439 7440 7441 7442 7443 7444 7445 7446 7447 7448 7449 7450 7451 7452 7453 7454 7455 7456 7457 7458 7459 7460 7461 7462 7463 7464 7465 7466 7467 7468 [7469] 7470 7471 7472 7473 7474 7475 7476 7477 7478 7479 7480 7481 7482 7483 7484 7485 7486 7487 7488 7489 7490 7491 7492 7493 7494 7495 7496 7497 7498 7499 7500 7501 7502 7503 7504 7505 7506 7507 7508 7509 7510 7511 7512 7513 7514 7515 7516 7517 7518 7519 ... 33349 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26383101 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
macsga
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002

Strange, yet attractive.

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:26:49 PM

TO THE MOON!!!!!!1
macsga
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002

Strange, yet attractive.

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:27:26 PM

Series restored. Adam please remove the 7776 post... Kiss
JorgeStolfi

Activity: 910
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:27:31 PM

We are on page 7777 and an hour ago there was a sharp spike at OKCoin down to 3666 Yuan.  Doubly ominous.

It is still ~5:30 am in China.  Expect some action 2 hours from now.  Maybe, of course.
mmitech
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:29:33 PM

Really not such a great idea of mmitech to sell his account to a spammer slash imbecile :/

why would you think I sold my account? a spammer is ok but... imbecile... mmm let me guess, it seems that most bitcoiners are having some kind of depression lately (including me)  Wink
MoreFun
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1003

WePower.red

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:31:44 PM

Really not such a great idea of mmitech to sell his account to a spammer slash imbecile :/

why would you think I sold my account? a spammer is ok but... imbecile... mmm let me guess, it seems that most bitcoiners are having some kind of depression lately (including me)  Wink

Didn't you dump your daily job to focus on bitcoin?
mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:35:58 PM

Didn't you dump your daily job to focus on bitcoin?

this is what I thought I was doing... I am still figuring out what can I do, but spamming trolling and being imbecile seems the best thing I can do ( according to people here)  Grin
mskryxz

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:42:19 PM

Wee!
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10249

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:46:56 PM

some guys will be pissed off when looking at this posts, especially the ones that would love me to stop posting and thought I would really stop posting here.

You are a fucking child.  You are NOT good for your word b/c yesterday, you stormed off in some huffy puffy, and you said that you were done with posting in this thread.  

Surely, it would be nice if you would follow through with that one promise... but you cannot resist and you will not just get the fuck out of here, even though you certainly do NOT contribute.  You can take yourself and even take your 2000+ worthless posts.   This thread can get back to 7777 without your baloney.....   Go invest in litecoin or some other alt coin or real estate or whatever you supposedly are planning to do with what remains of your purported BTC holdings.

I am here to troll idiots like you...and it seems that you really listen to what I say, look you remembered all my investment and I still cant spell your name or remember why you are on my ignore.

Edit: beside I have allot of time, the weather is bad these days I cant do much outside and I have no job to attend and kids and my wife get tired of me after few hours... so what to do, troll some idiots on Bitcointalk  Grin

Edit2: even trading is boring, I miss the 20%  +/- days, I made a killing at the time, now every trade is risky, don't make me mention the fees.

Yes, trolling is such an important endeavor - you cannot even remember...   Adam may do a service to this thread by exercising his first Ban with you.... though he seems to nice for that... , which is too bad.    Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes    Tongue Tongue Tongue
findftp
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1006

Delusional crypto obsessionist

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:48:20 PM

Damn it, already 7778

LAUNCH THESE MOFO SEVENS!

hmmkay

Activity: 306
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:51:20 PM

We'll have to wait for 8888, china's lucky/wealthy number = 8.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:51:47 PM

Oh is that what happened?  Mmitech was probably desperate for money, since he had sold his bitcoin and invested in stupid shit.  And, mmitech was a bit of an imbecile himself (presale, that is)
mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:57:35 PM

Oh is that what happened?  Mmitech was probably desperate for money, since he had sold his bitcoin and invested in stupid shit.  And, mmitech was a bit of an imbecile himself (presale, that is)

this is hilarious, I must really got into you...... an imbecile that takes alot of your time and energy and nerves.... must be a good one

BTW I could use a couple hundred thousands more yep  Cheesy
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1776

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 10:00:06 PM

Explanation
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 10:04:22 PM

this is hilarious, I must really got into you...... an imbecile that takes alot of your time and energy and nerves.... must be a good one

That's fine... go ahead and attempt to tell your story once again.  You want a couple hundred thousand more?  What's your plan?  Do you have a plan?  Is your plan to troll your way to obtaining more?  Or do you have some more meaningful plan?

I find you irritating, but such irritation does NOT have any real or meaningful impact on my emotional well being.  I am NOT feeling in any kind of desperation, as you seem to maybe need treatment.  I would suggest that you use some of your dough to seek psychological treatment.
mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 10:13:16 PM

That's fine... go ahead and attempt to tell your story once again.  You want a couple hundred thousand more?  What's your plan?  Do you have a plan?  Is your plan to troll your way to obtaining more?  Or do you have some more meaningful plan?

I find you irritating, but such irritation does NOT have any real or meaningful impact on my emotional well being.  I am NOT feeling in any kind of desperation, as you seem to maybe need treatment.  I would suggest that you use some of your dough to seek psychological treatment.

go ahead, so do you think I am mentally retarded ? this makes you more than an idiot, I have never seen anyone being frustrated over a mentally retarded person... usually most people don't get offended or frustrated with mentally retarded people..... but I must be more than that for you, so what is it ? jealousy? because I bought my coins @ $10 and sold half @ $600... I must be really stupid for doing that.

but as long as I remember my prediction is still accurate... so before the price goes above $1200 I would be quiet in your place.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 10:30:51 PM

go ahead, so do you think I am mentally retarded ? this makes you more than an idiot, I have never seen anyone being frustrated over a mentally retarded person... usually most people don't get offended or frustrated with mentally retarded people..... but I must be more than that for you, so what is it ? jealousy? because I bought my coins @ $10 and sold half @ $600... I must be really stupid for doing that.

but as long as I remember my prediction is still accurate... so before the price goes above $1200 I would be quiet in your place.

Yes.  I have used that term, "mentally retarded" several times to refer to you and to your posts and your ongoing refusal to appreciate your lack of insight into the world.  I actually explained that I have a lot of sympathy for the intellectually challenged, and by the way I do NOT claim to be a genius.  I also stated that I consider a problem with you is that you go on and on and on about supposedly knowing something of importance and materiality and getting caught on tangents in order to justify your position.   

There may be ways that you could correct such impressions, if you were to try to draft more meaningful and substantive posts... or maybe just read and think a little more before posting.

In any event, you are probably correct that I should be more forgiving of what seems to be such short-comings.

IT would be nice if you just went away as you had asserted that you were going to do, yesterday, but certainly, if you do NOT go away, then I can attempt to deal with your posts in my own way(s). 
justusranvier
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 10:32:01 PM

I think we may never see < 7777 pages of posts in this thread again.
mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 10:43:45 PM

Yes.  I have used that term, "mentally retarded" several times to refer to you and to your posts and your ongoing refusal to appreciate your lack of insight into the world.  I actually explained that I have a lot of sympathy for the intellectually challenged, and by the way I do NOT claim to be a genius.  I also stated that I consider a problem with you is that you go on and on and on about supposedly knowing something of importance and materiality and getting caught on tangents in order to justify your position.   

There may be ways that you could correct such impressions, if you were to try to draft more meaningful and substantive posts... or maybe just read and think a little more before posting.

In any event, you are probably correct that I should be more forgiving of what seems to be such short-comings.

IT would be nice if you just went away as you had asserted that you were going to do, yesterday, but certainly, if you do NOT go away, then I can attempt to deal with your posts in my own way(s). 

wow...the emotions are strong here, I would like to meet you and make you tell me that directly in person....  Cheesy  I would love to look into your eyes and try to understand this hate.... BTW, this is why I wont leave this forum, not because you hate me, but because at one point in the past I was the same like you, I've just knew about Bitcoin, I was passionate, ready for a revolution, and perma-bull but education( knowing more about Bitcoin) changed that side of me.

I will give you some time, if you are a technical guy and if the core Bitcoin protocol is comprehensive to you and philosophy this protocol is built on means anything to you, you will get there one day, Bitcoin (and almost all cryptos today) has so many broken things that may prevent it from going mainstream, many things need to be addressed and I am not going to tell you what, I will let you figure it out your self then remember this conversation and feel shame when you start learning more about Bitcoin.
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 10:55:11 PM

Oh is that what happened?  Mmitech was probably desperate for money, since he had sold his bitcoin and invested in stupid shit.  And, mmitech was a bit of an imbecile himself (presale, that is)

BTW I could use a couple hundred thousands more yep  Cheesy

That's fine... go ahead and attempt to tell your story once again.  You want a couple hundred thousand more?  What's your plan?  Do you have a plan?  Is your plan to troll your way to obtaining more?  Or do you have some more meaningful plan?

I find you irritating, but such irritation does NOT have any real or meaningful impact on my emotional well being.  I am NOT feeling in any kind of desperation, as you seem to maybe need treatment.  I would suggest that you use some of your dough to seek psychological treatment.

Yes.  I have used that term, "mentally retarded" several times to refer to you and to your posts and your ongoing refusal to appreciate your lack of insight into the world.  I actually explained that I have a lot of sympathy for the intellectually challenged, and by the way I do NOT claim to be a genius.  I also stated that I consider a problem with you is that you go on and on and on about supposedly knowing something of importance and materiality and getting caught on tangents in order to justify your position.  

wow...the emotions are strong here, I would like to meet you and make you tell me that directly in person....  Cheesy  I would love to look into your eyes and try to understand this hate.... BTW, this is why I wont leave this forum, not because you hate me, but because at one point in the past I was the same like you, I've just knew about Bitcoin, I was passionate, ready for a revolution, and perma-bull but education( knowing more about Bitcoin) changed that side of me.

I will give you some time, if you are a technical guy and if the core Bitcoin protocol is comprehensive to you and philosophy this protocol is built on means anything to you, you will get there one day, Bitcoin (and almost all cryptos today) has so many broken things that may prevent it from going mainstream, many things need to be addressed and I am not going to tell you what, I will let you figure it out your self then remember this conversation and feel shame when you start learning more about Bitcoin.

bitcoin works just fine

want talk about a system with holes? talk about fiat!

sure there some technical challenges to overcome, but these are trivial compared to the main problem bitcoin solves. nearly all "problems" or "limitation" bitcoin has today, already have many solutions, actively being discussed, the only reason they have not been implemented is because  bitcoin works just fine, and its not necessary at this point to "fix it", it is important poeple think about and investigate possible solutions, because the day will come when it will be necessary.

if you think USD has a fighting chance at surviving BTC, then why the hell did you buy into ALTCOINS!  Cheesy
findftp
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1006

Delusional crypto obsessionist

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 10:56:14 PM

..... has so many broken things that may prevent it from going mainstream, many things need to be addressed and I am not going to tell you what, I will let you figure it out your self then remember this conversation and feel shame when you start learning more about Bitcoin.

Well, at certain points in history, seashells, pieces of metal, wooden sticks and even pulverized wood with ink on it went mainstream so I would not really be surprised if a digital currency did so too.
Pages: « 1 ... 7419 7420 7421 7422 7423 7424 7425 7426 7427 7428 7429 7430 7431 7432 7433 7434 7435 7436 7437 7438 7439 7440 7441 7442 7443 7444 7445 7446 7447 7448 7449 7450 7451 7452 7453 7454 7455 7456 7457 7458 7459 7460 7461 7462 7463 7464 7465 7466 7467 7468 [7469] 7470 7471 7472 7473 7474 7475 7476 7477 7478 7479 7480 7481 7482 7483 7484 7485 7486 7487 7488 7489 7490 7491 7492 7493 7494 7495 7496 7497 7498 7499 7500 7501 7502 7503 7504 7505 7506 7507 7508 7509 7510 7511 7512 7513 7514 7515 7516 7517 7518 7519 ... 33349 »
  Print  

Jump to: