May 15, 2024, 03:23:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 15100 15101 15102 15103 15104 15105 15106 15107 15108 15109 15110 15111 15112 15113 15114 15115 15116 15117 15118 15119 15120 15121 15122 15123 15124 15125 15126 15127 15128 15129 15130 15131 15132 15133 15134 15135 15136 15137 15138 15139 15140 15141 15142 15143 15144 15145 15146 15147 15148 15149 [15150] 15151 15152 15153 15154 15155 15156 15157 15158 15159 15160 15161 15162 15163 15164 15165 15166 15167 15168 15169 15170 15171 15172 15173 15174 15175 15176 15177 15178 15179 15180 15181 15182 15183 15184 15185 15186 15187 15188 15189 15190 15191 15192 15193 15194 15195 15196 15197 15198 15199 15200 ... 33350 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26383240 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 04:05:59 AM

I made a big BOo BOO
adamstgBit
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 04:10:43 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMyzoHBtaME
adamstgBit
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 04:12:36 AM

You gata buy some bitcoin

or you'll die.

adamstgBit
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 04:13:27 AM

We do blieve its

buy or die time.
adamstgBit
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 04:15:02 AM

adamstgBit
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 04:20:00 AM

everyone calm down

There are plenty of seats felt on our spaceship
adamstgBit
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 04:24:08 AM

I just bought my ticket to the moon

for only 10BTC
adamstgBit
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 04:27:30 AM

come on tell me how much BTC you got?

I ain't tellin 
adamstgBit
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 04:33:34 AM

you're such a little bitch you know that...

..why you gata be like that?
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 04:34:41 AM

I ain't tellin 
At this point, I'm scared to say.  What you got, Adam? 50-ish? Or...
adamstgBit
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 04:41:34 AM

I ain't tellin 

i'm not rich yet.
r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 05:09:58 AM

Captain's log, stardate 2016 - the Ethereum system has imploded into a black hole.  Supplies acquired, set course to explore the Bitcoin system.

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 05:17:21 AM

I ain't tellin 

i'm not rich yet.
So, 20-30ish?
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10253

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 06:12:40 AM

[http://nomorecocktails.com/images/Putin2.jpg[/img]
I ain't tellin 
[/b]

i'm not rich yet.

hahahahahaha  Chef... I understand you are just trying to get Adam to reveal some additional specifics about his personal position... yet...

I agree generally with Adam's inclination that it is not necessary to reveal quantity of BTC in order to provide meaningful input into the thread (not that Adam has a high meaningful input batting average...  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy).. ;

In any event, I think it remains good and relevant to bat around our various aspects of our personal holdings, personal strategies... including buying/selling strategies in order to attempt to improve our understanding of our BTC positions in comparison with what others are doing... .

I have come across quite a few people in these BTC forums and also in real life who really seem inclined towards too much risk taking and gambling with their BTC holdings in order to attempt to get rich... Is this Adam?  Could be, but I am not going to judge, at this moment.... ...  Wink Wink

Nonetheless, when we use BTC as a vehicle towards gambling we become considerably and too much emotionally invested in becoming rich through BTC.  .. then we start doing dumb things and even saying (posting) dumb things because prices will not go in the direction that we want/bet.

Frequently, I have to fight back my own inclinations toward gamble through my BTC allocated funds....

For example, yesterday, BTC prices were hovering around the lower $425s.... and the situation seemed really poised towards moving up..  At that point, I was beginning to consider that the odds were in the 80/20 - ish arena that BTC prices were poised towards going up.    I began to think that I could make some quickie money, if I bet a bit on green...   Accordingly, I took about 30% of my BTC allocated fiat, and I bought at around $425.17.   Then for about the next hour, prices went up and down and up and down... and I said, "Shit.  That is really stupid of me to buy BTC on the way up when my overall BTC philosophy is to buy on the way up and to sell on the way down, and really at that moment I should have been planning to sell.... but only if the price goes up to meet my sell point... and I said to myself,

"shit!!! what if BTC prices go down from here, and then I am going to be screwed because I am not going to have very much fiat in my BTC fund to buy BTC (because I had just used 30% of those funds to bet on green, rather than saving it in case the outcome is red)..."    I reflected that my behavior had been fucking stupid.... for me to take chances with my BTC funds and to be under stress about it... and really, even though the odds had appeared to be 80/20 in favor of Green, there are a fuckload of BTC price manipulators who want us to bet rather than to have a plan (and then those manipulators force BTC prices in the opposite direction). 

I said to myself, "fuck, i cannot be gambling with my BTC fiat like that."   Thereafter, in the next couple of hours, BTC prices kept bouncing back and forth, and little by little I was able to sell back those BTC that I had bought the $425.25 territory. 

Also, even though a few hours later, BTC prices shot up to $430, I had been much relieved to get my BTC portfolio into the proper position of selling on the way up and buying on the way down.. in order that I would not be gambling with my btc allocated funds.... .

So, in essence I believe that many of us have an inclination towards gambling with our BTC allocated monies, even when we attempt to be very diligent, disciplined and cautious about following some kind of a pre-formulated strategy.
beastmodeBiscuitGravy

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 06:33:32 AM

I ain't tellin 
[/b]

i'm not rich yet.

hahahahahaha  Chef... I understand you are just trying to get Adam to reveal some additional specifics about his personal position... yet...

I agree generally with Adam's inclination that it is not necessary to reveal quantity of BTC in order to provide meaningful input into the thread (not that Adam has a high meaningful input batting average...  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy).. ;

In any event, I think it remains good and relevant to bat around our various aspects of our personal holdings, personal strategies... including buying/selling strategies in order to attempt to improve our understanding of our BTC positions in comparison with what others are doing... .

I have come across quite a few people in these BTC forums and also in real life who really seem inclined towards too much risk taking and gambling with their BTC holdings in order to attempt to get rich... Is this Adam?  Could be, but I am not going to judge, at this moment.... ...  Wink Wink

Nonetheless, when we use BTC as a vehicle towards gambling we become considerably and too much emotionally invested in becoming rich through BTC.  .. then we start doing dumb things and even saying (posting) dumb things because prices will not go in the direction that we want/bet.

Frequently, I have to fight back my own inclinations toward gamble through my BTC allocated funds....

For example, yesterday, BTC prices were hovering around the lower $425s.... and the situation seemed really poised towards moving up..  At that point, I was beginning to consider that the odds were in the 80/20 - ish arena that BTC prices were poised towards going up.    I began to think that I could make some quickie money, if I bet a bit on green...   Accordingly, I took about 30% of my BTC allocated fiat, and I bought at around $425.17.   Then for about the next hour, prices went up and down and up and down... and I said, "Shit.  That is really stupid of me to buy BTC on the way up when my overall BTC philosophy is to buy on the way up and to sell on the way down, and really at that moment I should have been planning to sell.... but only if the price goes up to meet my sell point... and I said to myself,

"shit!!! what if BTC prices go down from here, and then I am going to be screwed because I am not going to have very much fiat in my BTC fund to buy BTC (because I had just used 30% of those funds to bet on green, rather than saving it in case the outcome is red)..."    I reflected that my behavior had been fucking stupid.... for me to take chances with my BTC funds and to be under stress about it... and really, even though the odds had appeared to be 80/20 in favor of Green, there are a fuckload of BTC price manipulators who want us to bet rather than to have a plan (and then those manipulators force BTC prices in the opposite direction). 

I said to myself, "fuck, i cannot be gambling with my BTC fiat like that."   Thereafter, in the next couple of hours, BTC prices kept bouncing back and forth, and little by little I was able to sell back those BTC that I had bought the $425.25 territory. 

Also, even though a few hours later, BTC prices shot up to $430, I had been much relieved to get my BTC portfolio into the proper position of selling on the way up and buying on the way down.. in order that I would not be gambling with my btc allocated funds.... .

So, in essence I believe that many of us have an inclination towards gambling with our BTC allocated monies, even when we attempt to be very diligent, disciplined and cautious about following some kind of a pre-formulated strategy.

Either JJG is one of the most strangely committed, excruciatingly tedious troll jobs ever conceived… or he’s all too real folks, your call on which one scares you more.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10253

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 06:36:05 AM

I ain't tellin 
[/b]

i'm not rich yet.

Either JJG is one of the most strangely committed, excruciatingly tedious troll jobs ever conceived… or he’s all too real folks, your call on which one scares you more.

If you believe that I could be a troll, you probably need to look up the definition of troll, newbie.
beastmodeBiscuitGravy

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 06:50:02 AM

I ain't tellin 
[/b]

i'm not rich yet.

If you believe that I could be a troll, you probably need to look up the definition of troll, newbie.

Ahem, that's Jr Member, to you.

I'll have you know, soon that will be Full Member, and I'll have a sig campaign to boot. HAterz gon hate.
DaRude
Legendary

Activity: 2795
Merit: 1820

In order to dump coins one must have coins

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 07:04:36 AM

BAM i guess Finex wants to go up
luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 07:35:28 AM

i just came for the memes Grin
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 07:43:15 AM

Morning gentlemen!
Woah Finex and Coinbase both over 434!
My coffee tastes much better this way! Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 15100 15101 15102 15103 15104 15105 15106 15107 15108 15109 15110 15111 15112 15113 15114 15115 15116 15117 15118 15119 15120 15121 15122 15123 15124 15125 15126 15127 15128 15129 15130 15131 15132 15133 15134 15135 15136 15137 15138 15139 15140 15141 15142 15143 15144 15145 15146 15147 15148 15149 [15150] 15151 15152 15153 15154 15155 15156 15157 15158 15159 15160 15161 15162 15163 15164 15165 15166 15167 15168 15169 15170 15171 15172 15173 15174 15175 15176 15177 15178 15179 15180 15181 15182 15183 15184 15185 15186 15187 15188 15189 15190 15191 15192 15193 15194 15195 15196 15197 15198 15199 15200 ... 33350 »
  Print  

Jump to: