May 03, 2024, 03:21:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 15057 15058 15059 15060 15061 15062 15063 15064 15065 15066 15067 15068 15069 15070 15071 15072 15073 15074 15075 15076 15077 15078 15079 15080 15081 15082 15083 15084 15085 15086 15087 15088 15089 15090 15091 15092 15093 15094 15095 15096 15097 15098 15099 15100 15101 15102 15103 15104 15105 15106 [15107] 15108 15109 15110 15111 15112 15113 15114 15115 15116 15117 15118 15119 15120 15121 15122 15123 15124 15125 15126 15127 15128 15129 15130 15131 15132 15133 15134 15135 15136 15137 15138 15139 15140 15141 15142 15143 15144 15145 15146 15147 15148 15149 15150 15151 15152 15153 15154 15155 15156 15157 ... 33317 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26371190 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
BetLotto

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 09:56:48 PM

I think it's time for a little pump, I need one since I foolishly closed my short at 415$... Roll Eyes

I hope this weekend we have a big and juicy pump. I need to close mine too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aztecminer
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 09:58:14 PM

BTW is there any bad news we can attribute this "crash" too?

yep.. it was revealed to all of bitcoin today that coinbase has a low limits of only $10.000... i wonder what they do if you go over your limit on coinbase exchange ?? liquidate ur bitcoins for ya ?? i dont know, but it seems as though it is designed to limit the trading ability of people on their exchange.. due to the fact at how hard it is to get a limit raise on coinbase makes me think that their $10,000 limit is some kind of scheme they have cooked up. anyone know what happens if you go over coinbases $10,000 limit ??

Has anyone ever mentioned to you that you were a gimp?

Anyhow, you come up with some lame ass attempt to get your coinbase limit increased, and then you attempt to describe that as some kind of important event that reveals facts about the world beyond your lame ass and insufficient experience.  

See more about this goofball at GimpyMrAztec.com.

of course, the forum troll who insults everyone he disagrees with. i asked a simple question and get this retarded response .
hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 10:00:38 PM

yep.. it was revealed to all of bitcoin today that coinbase has a low limits of only $10.000... i wonder what they do if you go over your limit on coinbase exchange ?? liquidate ur bitcoins for ya ?? i dont know, but it seems as though it is designed to limit the trading ability of people on their exchange.. due to the fact at how hard it is to get a limit raise on coinbase makes me think that their $10,000 limit is some kind of scheme they have cooked up. anyone know what happens if you go over coinbases $10,000 limit ??

Anyhow, you come up with some lame ass attempt to get your coinbase limit increased, and then you attempt to describe that as some kind of important event that reveals facts about the world beyond your lame ass and insufficient experience. 

of course, the forum troll who insults everyone he disagrees with. i asked a simple question and get this retarded response .

coinbase is shit.

and you can bitch and whine all you want about limits, you just get what you deserve.
aztecminer
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 10:02:38 PM

coinbase is shit.

and you can bitch and whine all you want about limits, you just get what you deserve.

thanks for permission...  i think everyone deserves a higher limit than their gimpy $10k.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10196

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 10:09:04 PM

You seem to have a bad habit of spreading disinformation.

I see no information regarding your purported assertion that you can only keep $10k on Coinbase's exchange.... seems like bullshit to me.

They do have a $10k per day limit... to send funds to the wallet, which you could thereafter transfer to their exchange.

They have pretty decently high limits for what seems to be a consumer (rather than institutionally oriented exchange)...

Anyhow, if you have some kind of link for your bullshit assertions, then maybe readers of this thread may have some better ideas about what you are talking about rather than just filling space with misleading nonsense and seemingly false assertions.  Isn't that called spreading FUCD?
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 10:11:35 PM

coinbase is shit.

thanks for permission...  i think everyone deserves a higher limit than their gimpy $10k.

If anyone knows what is a Gimp, then it should be GimpyAssAztec.. no?   See more at GimpyAssAztec.com/dumb

in this regard, you are acting very misleading about coinbase because their general limit allows customers to buy $10k per day..
yefi
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1511

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 10:12:50 PM

**Sigh**

When is bitcoin to get an adrenaline shot in the arm? I was told I'd be rich by now before I invested Wink
Seriously though the halving isn't too far away now & there doesn't seem to be any hint the price will change dramatically.

Disappointed.

Dramatic change is coming - but the tiger crouches before it leaps. Be patient.
aztecminer
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 10:15:36 PM

I see no information regarding your purported assertion that you can only keep $10k on Coinbase's exchange.... seems like bullshit to me.

They do have a $10k per day limit... to send funds to the wallet, which you could thereafter transfer to their exchange.

They have pretty decently high limits for what seems to be a consumer (rather than institutionally oriented exchange)...

Anyhow, if you have some kind of link for your bullshit assertions, then maybe readers of this thread may have some better ideas about what you are talking about rather than just filling space with misleading nonsense and seemingly false assertions.  Isn't that called spreading FUCD?

https://support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/1995990-coinbase-exchange-limits-explained

What is the maximum balance of funds I can have on Coinbase Exchange?

You may transfer any amount up to your buy/sell limit to your Coinbase Exchange wallet. For example, if your buy/sell limit is $10,000 per day, then you can store up to $10,000 combined value of all currencies on Coinbase Exchange.

i found the answer to my other question too:

What if my trading activity on Coinbase Exchange takes my total funds over the maximum?

If your funds on Coinbase Exchange exceed the maximum amount, you can continue trading without restriction, however you’ll be unable to deposit further funds until your balance falls below the limit.
aztecminer
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 10:16:41 PM

coinbase is shit.

thanks for permission...  i think everyone deserves a higher limit than their gimpy $10k.

If anyone knows what is a Gimp, then it should be GimpyAssAztec.. no?   See more at GimpyAssAztec.com/dumb

in this regard, you are acting very misleading about coinbase because their general limit allows customers to buy $10k per day..

dumbass i am talking about the trading exchange.. stop brushing ur teeth with flouride and maybe your brain will gain some ability to comprehend shiat without the constant train of insults.
blunderer

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 10:18:24 PM

Dramatic change is coming - but the tiger crouches before it leaps poops. Be patient.
Fixed.
Let's be careful out there, Gentlemen.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 10:25:38 PM

https://support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/1995990-coinbase-exchange-limits-explained

You may transfer any amount up to your buy/sell limit to your Coinbase Exchange wallet. For example, if your buy/sell limit is $10,000 per day, then you can store up to $10,000 combined value of all currencies on Coinbase Exchange.

What if my trading activity on Coinbase Exchange takes my total funds over the maximum?

If your funds on Coinbase Exchange exceed the maximum amount, you can continue trading without restriction, however you’ll be unable to deposit further funds until your balance falls below the limit.

Wow!!!!!   Thank you for that information Aztec... I must deflect a little bit to you, and even take back some of my earlier assertions regarding both substance and your research abilities.  I had done a quick search of your topic, and I personally had not previous seen that information. 

Great.. thanks for that info... at least we kind of recognize what you had been talking about, now.

I do personally have some coins on Coinbase in a wallet, some in the vault and some on the exchange, but I had not run on any of those exchange limits.. and recently, I had removed quite a few of my coins from Coinbase and limited some of my use of their various services, based on some of Armstrong's recent political assertions (in support of Classic). 
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 10:31:17 PM

coinbase is shit.

dumbass i am talking about the trading exchange.. stop brushing ur teeth with flouride and maybe your brain will gain some ability to comprehend shiat without the constant train of insults.

Well, if you had provided some links earlier and some adequate explanation of your issue, then maybe that would assist people to understand your concerns (and if they happen to be legitimate rather than just made up shit - which you seem to have a tendency to do with your multiple conspiracies that you frequently put out there).
bargainbin

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 10:42:20 PM

^^
aztecminer
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 10:45:41 PM

Wow!!!!!   Thank you for that information Aztec... I must deflect a little bit to you, and even take back some of my earlier assertions regarding both substance and your research abilities.  I had done a quick search of your topic, and I personally had not previous seen that information. 

Great.. thanks for that info... at least we kind of recognize what you had been talking about, now.

I do personally have some coins on Coinbase in a wallet, some in the vault and some on the exchange, but I had not run on any of those exchange limits.. and recently, I had removed quite a few of my coins from Coinbase and limited some of my use of their various services, based on some of Armstrong's recent political assertions (in support of Classic). 

i was trading on there, which is how i know about the limits. i haven't been trading lately .. although i keep a small amount of cash coinbase exchange case the price becomes (in my opinion) more reasonable.... however, i was attempting to set up my limits higher in case i need for future.. i could easily surpass $10k .. the reason i trade there is because i feel that coinbase exchange is least likely not to pull a gox on us.. i have accounts other exchanges that i set up in case coinbase did not allow me to raise my limits.. anyways i really need a ripple gateway as well . so i will likely fund another exchange this summer or maybe sooner . really depends on what bitcoin does as to what i will do . i like to be unpredictable to fool the manipulators.
UngratefulTony

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 10:57:39 PM

<mind-numbing quotes of circular inanity>

itbit
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 10:58:10 PM

i was trading on there, which is how i know about the limits. i haven't been trading lately .. although i keep a small amount of cash coinbase exchange case the price becomes (in my opinion) more reasonable.... however, i was attempting to set up my limits higher in case i need for future.. i could easily surpass $10k .. the reason i trade there is because i feel that coinbase exchange is least likely not to pull a gox on us.. i have accounts other exchanges that i set up in case coinbase did not allow me to raise my limits.. anyways i really need a ripple gateway as well . so i will likely fund another exchange this summer or maybe sooner . really depends on what bitcoin does as to what i will do . i like to be unpredictable to fool the manipulators.

As you likely realize, bitcoin has some budding infrastructure, and accordingly, some exchanges are more geared towards fairly small potato individual consumption rather than institutionalized investments, and Coinbase seems to be kind of that orientation.. Additionally,  the USA has various more draconian and tricky regulations in respect to how much they are able to do.  Likely, various US regulatory risks causes Coinbase to take precautions and to limit how much individuals can do through their exchange.

As you imply, it is better to attempt to figure these kinds of trading matters out before hand in the event that you may want to attempt to make a bigger splash by unpredictably either buying or selling in large quantities. 

Now that Gemini has been running for a while (with some better liquidity), it may be a fairly decent alternative, or maybe you will have to do what you are suggesting, spread out your coins and cash a little bit. 

inca
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 11:24:32 PM

A whole lot of 'this user is currently ignored' trolling up this thread..
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 11:32:53 PM

bitcoiners are on the verge of a melt down, all thanks to the blocklimit debate, which seems to have no end in sight.
market will weigh in once its all said and done
assuming core gets their way....when we can play with LN we will either love it or hate it, and boom or bust follows.
until then its probably in everyone's best interest to PUMP dat price. ( if we can  Tongue )

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 11:47:30 PM

bitcoiners are on the verge of a melt down, all thanks to the blocklimit debate, which seems to have no end in sight.
market will weigh in once its all said and done
assuming core gets their way....when we can play with LN we will either love it or hate it, and boom or bust follows.
until then its probably in everyone's best interest to PUMP dat price. ( if we can  Tongue )

Are you referring to lightning network as if it were right around the corner?

I thought that if lightning network were to go live, that would be a couple of years down the road, no?

Lot's can happen in bitcoinlandia in a couple of years
Meuh6879
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 12:02:19 AM

^^

Bankster are virus.
Bitcoin is the antivirus.

Pages: « 1 ... 15057 15058 15059 15060 15061 15062 15063 15064 15065 15066 15067 15068 15069 15070 15071 15072 15073 15074 15075 15076 15077 15078 15079 15080 15081 15082 15083 15084 15085 15086 15087 15088 15089 15090 15091 15092 15093 15094 15095 15096 15097 15098 15099 15100 15101 15102 15103 15104 15105 15106 [15107] 15108 15109 15110 15111 15112 15113 15114 15115 15116 15117 15118 15119 15120 15121 15122 15123 15124 15125 15126 15127 15128 15129 15130 15131 15132 15133 15134 15135 15136 15137 15138 15139 15140 15141 15142 15143 15144 15145 15146 15147 15148 15149 15150 15151 15152 15153 15154 15155 15156 15157 ... 33317 »
  Print  

Jump to: