May 05, 2024, 06:17:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 28169 28170 28171 28172 28173 28174 28175 28176 28177 28178 28179 28180 28181 28182 28183 28184 28185 28186 28187 28188 28189 28190 28191 28192 28193 28194 28195 28196 28197 28198 28199 28200 28201 28202 28203 28204 28205 28206 28207 28208 28209 28210 28211 28212 28213 28214 28215 28216 28217 28218 [28219] 28220 28221 28222 28223 28224 28225 28226 28227 28228 28229 28230 28231 28232 28233 28234 28235 28236 28237 28238 28239 28240 28241 28242 28243 28244 28245 28246 28247 28248 28249 28250 28251 28252 28253 28254 28255 28256 28257 28258 28259 28260 28261 28262 28263 28264 28265 28266 28267 28268 28269 ... 33323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26372253 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
savetherainforest

Activity: 1848
Merit: 609

Plant 1xTree for each Satoshi earned!

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 03:02:53 AM

......Something wrong save the RF>?

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

There must be, he hasn’t mentioned that pet shitcoin of his in the last few posts....

I dumped it. Tongue

Something is wrong there too. Smiley

*edit(): Everything on the exchange, I dumped all. And I'm waiting for dips. Tongue

*edit(2):  So, because dogo is 0.05$  , that means that 1% of that is 0.005$ ... but for bitcoin on a $50K amount, 1% is 500$.  That means when dogo pumps and dumps lets say from 0.0480 to 0.050 in a few minutes. that's like 4% profit. While, BTCitcoin going from $48k to $50K in a few minutes. Its not that often. Tongue  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10211

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 03:07:47 AM

Best case scenario is that we are in October < > November December 2016 2015 and we go sideways around $46K < > $54K. Smiley

What made you a "best case scenario" expert, all of a sudden?  Did you accidentally stick a fork in a wall outlet?

Well, I wanted to buy in again. Then I've seen a shortage of money. People are too greedy and running for profits. Smiley

Oh, that is starting to make a wee bit of senses.

In essence, you have been trying to predict Bitcoin's short to medium price dynamics based on what you hope will happen, rather than really considering what is really likely to happen.

That's not a very good mind framework, save the rf.  You should know that by now.

What you should be attempting to do is to prepare ur lil selfie for either BTC price direction and then just let the BTC price come to you and your orders and your various ongoing stackenings of sats (until you reach your BTC accumulation goals... so sure, sorry that you have not reached your BTC accumulation goals, and maybe you should learn about that too and getting ur lil selfie distracted by various shitcoins).  

Of course, by now you should have been pee pared for UPpity, just in case these might be our last opportunities to obtain BTC for less than $50k... but sure, you may well NOT be a lost cause if you just spend some time figuring ur lil selfie out... because even now, you are early to bitcoin so don't get so damned worried about the wee widdle UPpity and DOWNity BTC price movements.. just concentrate yourself on figuring out your goals and your specifics including your BTC accumulation targets - and thereby work towards meeting such targets.. sure it could take a few years, but there is no time like the present to get started with these kinds of target setting and DCAing into bitcoin (aka stacking sats)... good to have a 4 year or longer plan, and not sure if 10 years might not be feasible, prudent and reasonable for someone like you because I don't really know enough of your personal details.

In the end, sure, I don't proclaim to know hardly shit about bitcoin price direction, especially when we are considering short-to-medium-term (as you are currently proclaiming to know), but I do proclaim to be prepared both psychologically and financially for either BTC price direction.    Wink

......Something wrong save the RF>?

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

There must be, he hasn’t mentioned that pet shitcoin of his in the last few posts....

I dumped it. Tongue

Something is wrong there too. Smiley

Well, I suppose that is good.  Should NOT have taken a rocket scientist to convince you either way about that one.

*edit(): Everything on the exchange, I dumped all. And I'm waiting for dips. Tongue

Stop waiting for dips... Just "say no."  Complete restrain ur lil selfie from shitcoins, and you will thank me (and others) later..

Cold turkey is the key, when it comes to getting out of shitcoins and staying out of them.

*edit(2):  So, because dogo is 0.05$  , that means that 1% of that is 0.005$ ... but for bitcoin on a $50K amount, 1% is 500$.  That means when dogo pumps and dumps lets say from 0.0480 to 0.050 in a few minutes. that's like 4% profit. While, BTCitcoin going from $48k to $50K in a few minutes. Its not that often. Tongue  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

Focus ur lil selfie!!!!!

Shitcoins no don't matter.

Focus lil selfie on selfie and bitcoin.

You should thank me later.. perhaps?.... you just gotta snap out of the shitcoins.  No value there.  Never gonna become richie from rolling around in shit.
savetherainforest

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 03:18:05 AM

Focus ur lil selfie!!!!!

You should thank me later.. perhaps?.... you just gotta snap out of the shitcoins.  No value there.  Never gonna become richie from rolling around in shit.

Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Cool  Grin  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

Sure we do... 4% is better then 2%. Tongue

JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 03:29:21 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2021, 05:22:04 AM by JayJuanGee

Focus ur lil selfie!!!!!

You should thank me later.. perhaps?.... you just gotta snap out of the shitcoins.  No value there.  Never gonna become richie from rolling around in shit.

Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Cool  Grin  Cheesy  Cheesy  Cheesy

Zoom out ur lil selfie, Save the RF:

Do you have time for 2,300% in returns, which would be more or less 23x returns on your investment for mere dollar cost averaging of around $100 per week for the past 5 years, which would be the degree of your returns if you had been dollar cost averaging into BTC for the past 5 years - right around the time that you registered your forum account.

Of course, the longer of your investment timeline (history) including DCA buying, the better your returns… at least that has been the case, so far in bitcoin... and there is no real credible reason to believe that bitcoin is not going to continue to be a good investment in the coming 5-10 and longer years, even for peeps just getting started now... .. and surely, you Save the RF have an advantage of having had known about bitcoin for nearly 5 years already.. so you should be well at an advantage if you have been able to actually learn something from your bitcoin experiences and stop getting distracted by short term crap that may or may not work out so well.

Think long term, think bitcoin and think about accumulating BTC by buying regularly (aka DCA) buying on dips, HODLing if you run out of money upon ongoing dips and just doing your best to NOT sell until you have actually met your accumulation goals.  You should NOT be trying to accumulate BTC by selling.. because you need to reach your BTC accumulation goals first... anyhow, never too late to make a plan and to work on following such plan and perhaps tweaking along the way from time to time...

So look at that chart that I linked above (ok here it is again)  to see that $100 per week over 5 years would have been an investment of $26,100, which would have added up to 12.504 BTC and a current value of $625,200.. Nothing to sneeze at and not even an outrageously high budgetary amount of investing $400 per month over the past 5 years.
savetherainforest

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 04:00:53 AM

Focus ur lil selfie!!!!!

Zoom out ur lil selfie, Save the RF:

Do you have time for 2,300% in returns, which would be more or less 23x returns on your investment for mere dollar cost averaging of around $100 per week for the past 5 years, which would be the degree of your returns if you had been dollar cost averaging into BTC for the past 5 years - right around the time that you registered your forum account.

Of course, the longer of your investment timeline (history) including DCA buying, the better your returns… at least that has been the case, so far in bitcoin... and there is no real credible reason to believe that bitcoin is not going to continue to be a good investment in the coming 5-10 and longer years, even for peeps just getting started now... .. and surely, you Save the RF have an advantage of having had known about bitcoin for nearly 5 years already.. so you should be well at an advantage if you have been able to actually learn something from your bitcoin experiences and stop getting distracted by short term crap that may or may not work out so well.

Think long term, think bitcoin and think about accumulating BTC by buying regularly (aka DCA) buying on dips, HODLing if you run out of money upon ongoing dips and just doing your best to NOT sell until you have actually met your accumulation goals.  You should be trying to accumulate BTC by selling.. because you need to reach your BTC accumulation goals first... anyhow, never too late...

So look at that chart that I linked above (ok here it is again)  to see that $100 per week over 5 years would have been an investment of $26,100, which would have added up to 12.504 BTC and a current value of $625,200.. Nothing to sneeze at and not even an outrageously high budgetary amount of investing $400 per month over the past 5 years.

I make 100$ once every few minutes. Tongue

*edit():  But sometimes I do wait. For example, 27 January > 18-19 February... it was a good time to just buy and wait till that date. Tongue
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 04:15:49 AM

[edited out]

Sounds like a gambler's claim of selectively picking some kind of streak and counting that.

Part of the key to becoming richie and staying richie is to build in some kind of consistency.. you know the Warren Buffet saying about making money while you sleep.

so if you are in this thread, getting emotionally worked up about some stupid shitcoin that is not even part of the topic, those kinds of panic sessions should cause anyone in this thread to question your claims..

But, yeah, if you are some kind of short term junkie.. then my suggestions might not apply very well to your particular situation, even though I personally believe it remains better to invest in bitcoin for the long term and to figure out long term strategies without getting so caught up on short term movements or tempted by shitcoins and for sure if you want to talk about all the shitcoin 10s that you banged, take that nonsense to some other thread.

*edit():  But sometimes I do wait. For example, 27 January > 18-19 February... it was a good time to just buy and wait till that date. Tongue

Ok... so you are talking about buying bitcoin on January 27 and then selling on 18/19 February... Good for you... and hope you did not sell too many.. but whatever.. getting back to long term thinking rather than short term luck that you had here and there that is way more difficult to replicate as compared with a long term sat stacking plan and then figuring out what to do after having already had reached BTC accumulation goals in terms of maintenance and/or liquidation.. but sounds like you are still trying to accumulate more BTC in spite of your purported far-fetched claims of ongoingly making 100s of dollars every few minutes  (and sure if you are framing your winnings in terms of dollars, you also might be showing that you don't have very good thinking in regards to what might be better longer term goals in terms of considering the stacking of sats and perhaps figuring out what kind of balance your sat stack might have in comparison to dollars rather than just purely considering how many dollars that you are purportedly making every few minutes), which I doubt many here are going to believe you, even if you might happen to believe ur claims ur lil selfie...(you have made those kinds of outrageous and exaggerated claims in the past, including when you were first introducing ur lil selfie to the thread, you were filled with outrageous and exaggerated claims about how much money you are able to make by trading blah blah blah blah).. 
savetherainforest

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 04:19:47 AM

[edited out]

Sounds like a gambler's claim of selectively picking some kind of streak and counting that.

Part of the key to becoming richie and staying richie is to build in some kind of consistency.. you know the Warren Buffet saying about making money while you sleep.

Yep... I do wake up with a frew G's each morning... (most of the time Tongue)

Anyway... basically lets say the dogo coin... Smiley  ... u put 10 trades on sell and 10 on buy... on a 0.005 spread Tongue (that is 1% basically)... the volatility and noobs buy and sell so fast that they trigger both sides in a few seconds / minutes. Tongue
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 04:26:17 AM
Merited by Wekkel (1)

[edited out]

Anyway... basically lets say the dogo coin... Smiley  ... u put 10 trades on sell and 10 on buy... on a 0.005 spread Tongue (that is 1% basically)... the volatility and noobs buy and sell so fast that they trigger both sides in a few seconds / minutes. Tongue

Can you at least stick with bitcoin if you want to talk about whatever money you are purportedly making?   And if you are not, then get the fuck out of here.. nobody cares.,. I think that I am talking for the vast majority of us.. and surely the thread topic and also the fact that the vast majority of us here, recognize that talking about shitcoins devolve.. so go somewhere else with your shitcoin examples..  Roll Eyes  they not relevant... and nobody cares.

savetherainforest

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 04:39:54 AM

[edited out]

Can you at least stick with bitcoin if you want to talk about whatever money you are purportedly making?   And if you are not, then get the fuck out of here.. nobody cares.,. I think that I am talking for the vast majority of us.. and surely the thread topic and also the fact that the vast majority of us here, recognize that talking about shitcoins devolve.. so go somewhere else with your shitcoin examples..  Roll Eyes  they not relevant... and nobody cares.

But its not about sh!tcoins or bitcoin. Some of them are the same. Smiley

Its about cults / religions. Bitcoin is a religion. A group of people. Not something too much 'lasting'. Tongue  ... Bitcoin for now is temporary. But in the future maybe it will be self existing. Tongue
JayJuanGee
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 04:50:43 AM

[edited out]

Its about cults / religions. Bitcoin is a religion. A group of people. Not something too much 'lasting'. Tongue  ... Bitcoin for now is temporary. But in the future maybe it will be self existing. Tongue

You do have a hard time focusing.  Why you want to change the topic?  how the fuck do I know?

But, yeah, if you have difficulties believing in BTC longer term fundamentals, then you are NOT going to be a good candidate for investing into bitcoin into the longer term.. So, not really sure why you are hanging around this thread, except thinking about if you can make some dollar profits, since the dollar is more of a long term tingilie.. in your perverted thinkenings, perhaps?
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2021, 05:17:46 AM

Bitcoin is a religion.

Wait, what? Can I tell IRS that my Bitcoin church is tax exempt?
Icygreen
Legendary

Activity: 1463
Merit: 1135

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 05:25:29 AM

Bitcoin is a religion.

Wait, what? Can I tell IRS that my Bitcoin church is tax exempt?

The pursuit of truth, I'll stand behind it +1  Cheesy
dieselmeister

Activity: 546
Merit: 290

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 06:24:19 AM

Good Morning WOvians. We bearly touched the 50k and I think a well know pool put a bunch of coin again on the market to hold us under 50k. This game happend before not long ago. And It was the same pool/whale of unknown origin. We have some really bullish news. The europeans are to slow to get any pice movement at all. I am my self one, but on trading in btc when europe is awake, there is barly anything to see.  To get us over 50k so dear american friend it's later on the day you turn to get us finally over the 50k and hold us there. Current we are going down a little bit.

I have sadly no fiat to buy the fucking dip. damn it!
Arriemoller
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1767

Cлaвa Укpaїнi!

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 06:32:57 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2021, 07:44:11 AM by Arriemoller

Once upon a time, a long long time ago, way back in the seventies, when even Jimbo was young...ish there was a young man living in a small Scanian village called Nöbbelöv.
He was born with a condition known as Hypertrichosis, a condition that causes an abnormal amount of hair growth over the body. His name was Kjell Backman.
He also had a severe speech impediment, his speech sounded mostly like a roar.
He had a friend in a nearby village, Östra Nöbbelöv, named Hans-Olof.

When these two friends had done their military service, they decide to go to Hollywood and try their luck as actors and writers.
At immigration they were singled out for personal interviews, the officer talking to Kjell Backman had trouble understanding his speech and wrote down his name as Chew Backa, when it was Hans-olof's turn he had problems with that very special Scanian dialect and wrote down his name as Han-Solo.

After living on air for a long time, they finally manged to sell their script to Hollywood and was once again able to eat food.
They talked the producer in to making the epic saga of a mighty war among the stars, in their native dialect, with themselves as some of the main actors.
When it was screened to a test audience they did like the story, but not the language and it was quickly decided that it should be remade in American English.
All clips ware destroyed, or so they thought, but a few very rare clips survived and made it to Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL3HgKeRZOk

True story.
bitserve
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1464

Self made HODLER ✓

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 07:09:49 AM

[edited out]

Right. And do you know THIS is THE thread of the "Cult of Bitcoin"?

Dude, you have changed a lot since being AWOL. Are you trolling us? At least that would make some sense... I guess.
serveria.com
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1172

Privacy Servers. Since 2009.

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2021, 09:08:34 AM

[edited out]

Dude, you have changed a lot since being AWOL. Are you trolling us? At least that would make some sense... I guess.

Hijacked/hacked account?
macson

Activity: 1008
Merit: 141

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 09:43:38 AM

snip

patient fella....the government will print more money for us to buy the dip "lol"

Hijacked/hacked account?
"lol"
airfinex

Activity: 151
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 10:19:31 AM

+1 WOsMerit what does this mean?
dieselmeister

Activity: 546
Merit: 290

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 10:24:07 AM

snip

Not in europe ... yet Cheesy
heslo

Activity: 1161
Merit: 943

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 10:43:53 AM

+1 WOsMerit what does this mean?

Plus one Wall Observer merit
Pages: « 1 ... 28169 28170 28171 28172 28173 28174 28175 28176 28177 28178 28179 28180 28181 28182 28183 28184 28185 28186 28187 28188 28189 28190 28191 28192 28193 28194 28195 28196 28197 28198 28199 28200 28201 28202 28203 28204 28205 28206 28207 28208 28209 28210 28211 28212 28213 28214 28215 28216 28217 28218 [28219] 28220 28221 28222 28223 28224 28225 28226 28227 28228 28229 28230 28231 28232 28233 28234 28235 28236 28237 28238 28239 28240 28241 28242 28243 28244 28245 28246 28247 28248 28249 28250 28251 28252 28253 28254 28255 28256 28257 28258 28259 28260 28261 28262 28263 28264 28265 28266 28267 28268 28269 ... 33323 »
  Print  

Jump to: