May 05, 2024, 11:59:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 28429 28430 28431 28432 28433 28434 28435 28436 28437 28438 28439 28440 28441 28442 28443 28444 28445 28446 28447 28448 28449 28450 28451 28452 28453 28454 28455 28456 28457 28458 28459 28460 28461 28462 28463 28464 28465 28466 28467 28468 28469 28470 28471 28472 28473 28474 28475 28476 28477 28478 [28479] 28480 28481 28482 28483 28484 28485 28486 28487 28488 28489 28490 28491 28492 28493 28494 28495 28496 28497 28498 28499 28500 28501 28502 28503 28504 28505 28506 28507 28508 28509 28510 28511 28512 28513 28514 28515 28516 28517 28518 28519 28520 28521 28522 28523 28524 28525 28526 28527 28528 28529 ... 33324 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26372342 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
AlcoHoDL
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 4161

Addicted to HoDLing!

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 07:45:13 PM

[ lots of intriguing vaping/weed stuff ]

Enuff with the offtopic now. Y'all know i'm a weed connoisseur, already  Grin

Wow, I'm intrigued, OOM. You are a weed connoisseur.

Okay, let me say this: the thing I said earlier about not having smoked in my entire life was not 100% true. I've smoked once. And it was cannabis! Yes! When in college, and next to a gorgeous girl, in her dorm room. Great times. Nirvana's Nevermind playing on a cassette tape, and we were smoking one joint at a time, passing it between us. Earlier there was another girl that prepared the joints for us. She was an expert. She mixed normal tobacco with the cannabis stuff, and rolled them. I was, still am, a newbie in this sort of thing. If it was me, I would have put all the cannabis in! We had a great time. I remember feeling like I was inside a rocket flying high, accelerating upwards. If only I could turn back time...

And I've also "eaten" magic mushrooms. Yes! Are you supposed to eat them? That's what I think the guy that gave them to us said. Anyway, we made the mistake of splitting one dose between me and her. Didn't feel a thing. Never tried anything ever again. I saw a comment by a WOer here a couple of days ago, about mushrooms defragmenting your brain. That sounds so cool, as my brain needs some serious defragmenting, I can feel it. But I don't know where to get them...

OOM, if there's anything related and you don't mind, I'll be PMing you.

Thanks.
Cool story, btw. I also smoked the first J with a girl, but she wasn't pretty LOL
Didn't feel anything for the first six times, but the seventh time i got hit really nice, it was almost too much and i had to walk home through dark parks and alleys, got scared a little.

Here's my advice on MM: Especially the first few times, don't do it alone. You should be able to get a "mushroom box" somewhere and grow your own. Moisture, warm, constant environment temperature and no direct light will get things growing. If they're potent, you will likely have phantastic and wild organic trip, unlike the clear, transparent quality of LSD. You can snap out of a bad trip on LSD easily, while it's not as easy on shrooms and you might vomit your guts out. Which is some kind of defragmentation as well, if you put it that way  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
No joke: Look for experienced, trustful company for the first time. Maybe there are "phantasy group trip" offers in other countries, might well be worth a visit.

Alternative: Try microdosing and slowly step up. You'd need a couple of days in between to achieve the same ratio of potency each time, because your metabolism will adapt to a degree in the range of less than a week. MM do a lot for your life experience through microdosing, everything becomes more vivid and alive or soulful, without overflowing your brain with science fiction like mythical sensations.  

Good advice, thanks!

About MM, I think the guy gave us either 15 of 25 pieces, can't remember exactly. Was for free (he lived in the dorm too). They didn't really look like big mushrooms or anything. They were small (pea-sized or smaller), dark and dry, with rough shape. So we took either 7 or 12 each. Swallowed with water. Neither of us felt anything. I think the guy said that from 25+ (or was it 50+) you get visuals.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 12038

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 07:47:39 PM

Ant work in progress
OutOfMemory
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 3004

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 07:53:41 PM

Good advice, thanks!

About MM, I remember the guy gave us either 15 of 25 pieces, can't remember exactly. Was for free (he lived in the dorm too). They didn't really look like big mushrooms or anything. They were small (pea-sized or smaller), dark and dry, with rough shape. So we took either 7 or 12 each. Swallowed with water. Neither of us felt anything. I think the guy said that from 25+ (or was it 50+) you get visuals.

Now these were untypically small for sure. A cap is up to an inch in diameter if dried and fully outgrown. There are brown ones, and greenish/yellowish/grey ones, which have some silky appeal to their stem surface. The latter are more potent, we used to refer to it as the "hawaiian type", don't know if the name was made up by some dude. If they grew good, one piece was enough for visuals. I don't even want to think about the taste, we dipped them in honey to make them more palatable.
OutOfMemory
Legendary

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 07:55:32 PM

Ant work in progress

https://twitter.com/Blockworks_/status/1382773195015651333

Maybe contributed to getting the ants to work?  Cool
AlcoHoDL
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 4161

Addicted to HoDLing!

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 08:00:57 PM

Good advice, thanks!

About MM, I remember the guy gave us either 15 of 25 pieces, can't remember exactly. Was for free (he lived in the dorm too). They didn't really look like big mushrooms or anything. They were small (pea-sized or smaller), dark and dry, with rough shape. So we took either 7 or 12 each. Swallowed with water. Neither of us felt anything. I think the guy said that from 25+ (or was it 50+) you get visuals.

Now these were untypically small for sure. A cap is up to an inch in diameter if dried and fully outgrown. There are brown ones, and greenish/yellowish/grey ones, which have some silky appeal to their stem surface. The latter are more potent, we used to refer to it as the "hawaiian type", don't know if the name was made up by some dude. If they grew good, one piece was enough for visuals. I don't even want to think about the taste, we dipped them in honey to make them more palatable.

I think maybe they were pieces of big mushrooms. The guy had lots of them in a metal box in his room. I saw him opening the box and there were hundreds of these pea-sized pieces in there. Maybe he split them into equally-sized parts to control the dosage, hence the 25+ for visuals.

Back on topic, ant-pumping in progress as The Dude has pointed out. Looks nice. Let's keep this up to $70k+ please...
OutOfMemory
Legendary

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 08:04:00 PM

Good advice, thanks!

I think maybe they were pieces of big mushrooms. The guy had lots of them in a metal box in his room. I saw him opening the box and there were hundreds of these pea-sized pieces in there. Maybe he split them into equally-sized parts to control the dosage, hence the 25+ for visuals.

Back on topic, ant-pumping in progress as The Dude has pointed out. Looks nice. Let's keep this up to $70k+ please...

army of ants: hold my beer  Cool
BitcoinBunny
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 2493

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 08:10:34 PM

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10212

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 08:19:34 PM

Why would we (royal we, perhaps?) want to be putting positive spins on various shitcoins especially in these here parts?  Seems like a mostly irrelevant area (surely slippery-slope prone) to be getting into.

I'm not putting any spins on anything, just stating what would have happened based on the facts.

If you are bringing up positive facts/logic and failing and refusing to denigrate altcoins (aka shitcoins) at every other sentence, then you are putting a spin on shitcoins that they do not deserve, even if you believe that you are being neutral .. whatever that means..

I also did not invest or put in any into ETH back then.

Ok... fair enough

I don't do so now, even if I am aware there will be positive price moves. So I'm not putting any more money into any shitcoins.

Well that's good. Hopefully, you have learned from your earlier shitcoin dabbling that unreasonably went beyond dabbling.

I understand completely that you are a BTC maxi of pure blood with zero altcoin diversification,

How would you know that?  You are going based on my signature?  I have some shitcoins, and I probably have had some shitcoins since the beginning of my Bitcoin journey in late 2013.

We should already know that this place (ie thread) is not where we talk about shitcoins, unless we plan to denigrate them quite frequently in the process if we happen to mention them.

and that's not an issue with me.

So, you believe that there is some value to "diversify" into shitcoins beyond token amounts?  I am not sure if it is a good idea to even ask you about what levels of diversification you believe to be prudent, and let's just say historically, you had limited your divergence into shitcoins to less than 10% of your total "crypto" portfolio, meaning that 90% was in bitcoin, then would you have been better off today than your earlier meanderings into shitcoins?

By the way, for the vast majority of my time in bitcoin, I have not had too many periods that the value of my shitcoins had gone above 1% or 2% of the total value of my crypto (meaning bitcoin plus the various shitcoins).    Some of my "diversification" came from a kind of forced situation with the first bcash, and then I did separate out my bgold (I did a quickie research, and I believe that I separated it out in the 1st quarter of 2018), but I never did cash out those bgold.. so I still have whatever bgold that I had separated out.

Your "keeping an open" mind likely contributed to your getting royally fucked in the path, and so you seem to be unwilling or unable to learn any lessons, and for some reason you believe that investing in some piece of shit like Ethereum has any kind of meaningful long term viability - even though it is just smoke and mirror bullshit that has other smoke and mirror (including a large number of scams) building on top of it.

Nah, I got into trouble due to other mistakes I made unrelated to BTC or other shitcoins. I've only put in there what I consider to be disposable for the asymmetrical bet, and ended up joining a few swaps from coins to tokens and such.

Maybe my memory is failing me because I thought that you admitted to getting reckt pretty badly from shitcoins, and then I recall that you had some ongoing dabbling into shitcoins even after saying that you had gotten reckt.... In any event, I don't feel like looking it up, if it is look upable.

As for long term viability, I do not have a strong opinion other than that large institutions are getting into them, and they surely know more than us, unless you perceive yourself to be more knowledgeable than them billionaires and hedge fund peeps.

I am sure that I know more than some, but I never claimed to be the smartest person in the room ever.. And, there were some institutions dabbling in shitcoins, so they might have different agendas than me.  I would not concede that if some institutions got involved in some shitcoins that they necessarily know more than me in terms of what is good for me to do... or where I should be putting my value.  I don't fuck around with those various scams or invest merely based on others doing it, those are not solid of enough foundational reasons for me to invest into something.

I am also aware that, for example, Saylor and Saifedeen and pure BTC maxi's, and don't bother at all with anything else, and everything else is a shitcoin. So there's that (or them.)

There do seem to be more people who are beginning to understand that ONLY bitcoin has investable foundations, whether we are referring to Saylor, Saifedeen or other people.  I am not sure if Maxi is a proper label, but if you are wanting to use the term maxi in a denigrating way to imply that some people are not thinking as much as you and other shitcoiners, then you are likely off base there.. and I doubt that we really need to battle those shitcoiner arguments here because it is a slippery slope, like I already mentioned a few times.

Well at least you recognize that there is some risk there, but surely, you are able to identify the few supposed gems, right?

I already did, but I am never here to shill any other altcoin or fork.

good.. because this does not seem to be the place for that.

I'm keeping those to myself, not because I am greedy or I think I know it, but it's something I got into a few years ago and they are giving me decent returns, which in turn I'm either cashing out constantly to fiat, or to BTC.

Good for you.

Oh gawd...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  Now we are going to devolve into details of what makes a good shitcoin not to be shit?

No need if you don't want to.

It's not about what I want. It is not on topic here. 

Can be none of your concern right?

Some people who participate in this thread regularly might be interested, but does not mean that we can bring it up here, except maybe you could provide a link to some other thread in which you are going over the topic or maybe invite members to some private channel or PMs or whatever.  I rarely research into various shitcoins, but I do seem to get quite a bit of exposure to various shitcoins through my various bitcoin travails, even though I am quite usually NOT seeking any of that out.  Every once in a while, I might look into some shitcoin matter more specifically if there happens to be something that grabs my attention.. It's a pretty rare event that I actually voluntarily research into some shitcoin related matter - but it is NOT something that I evade if there might be some need that I feel to look into some matter  For example, about a year ago or so there was some shenanigans about the ethereum issuance and trying to identify how many ethereum exist, and I did a wee bit of looking into that.... just to confirm that the ongoing smokenings and mirrorenings in ethereum are live, well and likely never ending.

Let the shitcoiners be shitcoiners. Not an attitude I would do personally, but to each his own.

What's wrong with that?  It's not like shitcoining is going to go away, so the shitcoiners can do that in other threads or whatever, we do not need that nonsense cluttering up our pure as the snow thread here, do we?

We have enough to deal with just in connection with bitcoin, and even though details of shitcoining going ons are being discussed in other places and in other threads, it is not like we do not end up having to account for some of those matters in this thread, and hopefully, we end up talking about those matters more conclusory rather than getting caught up in the weeds of such ongoing nonsense and distractions.. aka shitcoin talkenings.

Sure, a lot of shitcoiner get into troubles when they are starting to attempt to compare their shitty project to bitcoin.. and to say bitcoin "historically" did this, this and this, and therefore it is logical that shitcoin x, y or z, could do blah blah blah..

yeah right...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  Surely, misplaced attempts at analogies.

Nah, it's just the way software development goes for those who look at the tech without the supposed value of them. There were plenty of distributed computing projects that used computing power with no monetary compensation, yet people joined and contributed, you know, prime numbers, seti@home, folding proteins, all that stuff.

Oh?  So now you are suggesting that bitcoin never did provide anything major.. it is just an iteration on other projects that already existed.,. so no real BIG deal to get all excited about, right?

Why are so many of us so excited?  There are plenty of other interesting projects out there that are almost the same as bitcoin, no?

That a particular coin or token decides to use a blockchain or fork off from bitcoin or fork off from a fork of something, and do something with it, without assigning any value to them (aka, no doing an ICO, not actively trying to get listed on centralized exchanges, letting it grow on it's own ..) well, it's the type of thing where you can just wait and see, and if you have any disposable money to gamble with, as opposed to playing dice or poker, throw it in there.

Yes.. have fun staying poor with that kind of thinking.

The tech behind bitcoin which was hashcash used pow to attempt to limit email spam. That did not really work because of the lack of adoption. But the tech is still the tech, and it's what is powering the proof of work behind bitcoin now.

the proof of work in bitcoin and the way that it is iterated is a BIG fucking deal including the almost perfect incentives that are provided in a variety of ways.  So you can poo poo bitcoin's proof of work all that you like in order to show how much smarter you are but in the end, you are likely mostly showing that you just are failing/refusing to "get" what distinguishes bitcoin.  Good luck with such ongoing struggles because it seems that after so much time as a forum member (nearly 2 years more than me), and you are still struggling to figure out how bitcoin is distinguishable.,. struggling and even seeming to battle with it.  That will not likely play out too well on a longer time horizon, but hey maybe you will get lucky in some areas.,. I have my doubts, but whatever, you can play your cards however you believe is best for you and your circumstances.

So then the question might concern how any of us might be using such assessments.  Are we trying to figure out our bitcoin allocation versus other assets or are we trying to use that to figure out whether to get into shitcoins and if so, to make assessments regarding how much?

That is entirely up to you. Again, I completely understand you, and a plenty of others would not waste any time looking at allocations. I would not either.

What I do have are some options that have been there since a few years ago.

I doubt that any of us are sharing all of the details of our finances, but like I said several times in the past there can be a lot of individual circumstances that are shared, but a few variables can end up considerably changing the way that any particular person chooses to allocate... so it is not exactly an objective formula that would determine how to allocate. 

Let me repeat (since this is not a private message) that the individual factors that any person should be considering are:  cashflow, other investments, view of bitcoin as compared with other investments, timeline, risk tolerance, and time, skills and abilities to plan, learn, strategize and tweak holdings from time to time which may result in reallocating and/or trading.

If you can think of what I am doing or did as analogous to mining shitcoins to get more BTC, then that might make sense to you. Some miners here mine altcoins, to end up acquiring more BTC.

Nothing wrong with that, even though it is not really a topic of this thread.

I have what I have and it's currently paying my rent (or part of it.) with no more being put into it than what I threw into it a few years ago. I think that's decent.  Is it a shitcoin? Most likely, probably, by the definition that it is not bitcoin, then yes.

You are in the best place to decide your individual circumstances, but sometimes if you go into details about any of your individual circumstances on a public thread, then that may well result in feedback and assessments that differ, perhaps.

Otherwise, almost everyone I deal with knows me as a sorta BTC maxi as well. I tell everyone else to just do bitcoin too, no alts. They can research all they want, but I can't endorse them, even if I am making decent coin with them right now.

I cannot disagree with you here.  Sure it is one thing to make determinations for yourself, but the ability that you might be able to make general or specific recommendations to someone else, then that may depend upon how much time that you are able to spend with them in terms of explaining intricacies or any matter.  Even recommending bitcoin can have quite a few complications, even if you might direct some location for someone to get started.. if that is Swanbitcoin or somewhere else.
eXPHorizon

Activity: 1176
Merit: 132

Precision Beats Power and Timing Beats Speed.

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 08:56:40 PM

Sorry dear people for the Late reply i was wage slaving, i really do appreciate the Advices given to quit Cigarettes ! Now its only up to me... Thanks guys Smiley
Arriemoller
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1767

Cлaвa Укpaїнi!

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 08:58:03 PM

Was reading an article that estimated the top 1% of the worlds population own roughly 44.8% of the wealth.

Consider the following, there is currently 7.9Billion People and only 21Million BTC That is 0.002658227BTC Per Person...

Or is it....

1% = 79Million People
44.8% Bitcoin = 9,408,000BTC
0.119088607BTC for each of the Top 1%

Leaving....

99% = 7.821Billion People
55.2% Bitcoin = 11,592,000BTC
0.001482163BTC for each of the 99%

But.....

If you look at the remaining 99% closely, roughly 64% or 5.056Billion only control 2% of the worlds wealth or 420,000BTC

0.000083069 For each of the bottom 64%

Not taking into consideration any lost coins! The more variables we add the less and less Bitcoins Per Person....

Where above do you currently fit!....

It would just be matter a time, hold onto as many Bitcoins as you can! You are establishing your Generational Wealth!

Yes, it's called pareto distribution. Pertains to anything human. That's why Monopoly always end with one person owning everything.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZMBdRfbk6A
OutOfMemory
Legendary

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 09:05:10 PM

Sorry dear people for the Late reply i was wage slaving, i really do appreciate the Advices given to quit Cigarettes ! Now its only up to me... Thanks guys Smiley

First you start to smoke to be cool.
Then you recognize smoking isn't really cool.
Then you actually quit.
Then you finally ARE cool.

So put that way, smoking makes you kinda cool, but first you have to quit it Cool
Arriemoller
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1767

Cлaвa Укpaїнi!

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 09:07:39 PM

vaping can both make it easier and harder to quit cigs. easier because, unlike a cig, it wont stay lit till its done (cigs add chemicals to keep it burning, contrast that with a cigar with no chemicals.. it goes out when you leave it). so, light a cig and you pretty much are forced to smoke the whole thing as its gonna burn down to the filter anyway. plus it coats everything with that nice orange gunk.. (smokers just look at your computer innards and fans.. eeeew man mine were soooo disgusting).

vaping. press the button, inhale or once or twice, put it back in your pocket nice and neat, done. and those subzero mods can put out clouds of vapour of sizes that you have to see to believe. and no ash, no ashtrays that stink, no orange coating in the rooms etc. of course theres maintenance - cleaning, replacing seals, coils etc. but thats was actually an attraction to me.. kinda calming doing coils maintenance and whatnot.

[...]

I'm against smoking in general, but the way you describe vaping makes me want to try it. I see colleagues and friends with these vaping machines that look so high-tech, like some kind of weapon that came out of an alien ship or something. OLED displays, coil resistances, wattage, energy reserves.  Cheesy

I wouldn't touch these with a stick. There are findings that the liquids based on oils containing vitamin-E harm the lung tissue.
Oil based vapor is that thick, white foggy very opaque vapor. In comparison, vaped herbs produce very light, transparent vapor just like when you heat up water on a stove.

I use a mobile vaporizer, very rarely, but it's manually heated with a pocket lighter. A bi-metal cap making a click sound when the right temperature is reached and then the taste/efficiency depends on how strong you draw. Looks like sucking on a crack pipe a little  Cheesy
You can vape tobacco too, but you have to manually clean it quite often.
At home i use the "volcano" table-top vaporizer. It's the best you can get, it's running almost daily for over 15 years now, just had to replace a broken switch two years ago. The best thing is, you can make hash-dope from the debris. Black, oily stuff which knocks you off your socks and also brown, dry hash with a lot of herb fiber.
I also make chocolate with the remaining herb, after vaping it twice, still has plenty of potency.
This way it also becomes three times cheaper to vape mary j.

Enuff with the offtopic now. Y'all know i'm a weed connoisseur, already  Grin

Yupp

A friend of mine from my old job started vaping instead of smoking. He got a cough so severe he had to pull over if he was driving because he was on the verge of blacking out (he's a lorry driver).
When he switched back to cigarettes the cough disappeared.
OutOfMemory
Legendary

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 09:11:58 PM

When he switched back to cigarettes the cough disappeared.

The non-trivial "Curse of Marlboro"  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

BTC: Ants are some tiny, tough animals...
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10212

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 09:13:43 PM

but I can"t lie - I still want so much more BTC, damn it!

Some things you should not try to rush too much, even though there might be ways for you to overallocate a wee bit, but if you go overboard on your "overallocation" then you might get a bit screwed (or under pressure) in the short to medium term.

I recall that around August or so of 2019 (after the dip from the end of June $13,880 high), the BTC price went down to $10k a few times, and I recall that I had been playing my little "system" for quite a long time, and I was getting a wee bit bored with some aspects of my system and thinking that I was not doing my fair part in accumulating bitcoin, so when the price dropped to $10,200 or something like that, I decided to make a decent sized "extra" allocation into bitcoin, and really the fact of the matter is that I could have had quite a bit more patience with that "overallocation" because it largely took about a year before bitcoin prices were solidly back to the $10ks and even having pretty good support at $10ks, so sometimes there can be a bit of frustration with overallocation decisions... because some cash is used up that could have ended up buying 2.5x more of the corn if more patience had been employed.

Also, I use the example of 30 years to get rich is a quite optimistic plan that might not even work out successfully for a lot of people in traditional systems, so if you can beat (or even end up halfing) the 30 year time line and also having actual measurable success, you are going to be way ahead of the game, and yeah some bitcoiners want to get rich in less than 10 years, and that just seems to be too BIG of a stretch, unless you are coming to bitcoin already rich.

Well, if you were to buy some bitcoin, rather than remaining a disgruntled nocoiner, then you might be inspired to quit smoking because you are inspired to live longer to enjoy your improved life - thanks to bitcoin.

If you remain a nocoiner, then you might not fare as well including remaining disincentivized to quit the bad habits that are likely killing you more quickly than necessary (presuming that you have some value to add to the world, besides whining about NOT having any coins.. MTGOX... blah blah blah).
El duderino_
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 09:18:03 PM

OutOfMemory
Legendary

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 09:19:18 PM

Well, if you were to buy some bitcoin, rather than remaining a disgruntled nocoiner, then you might be inspired to quit smoking because you are inspired to live longer to enjoy your improved life - thanks to bitcoin.

If you remain a nocoiner, then you might not fare as well including remaining disincentivized to quit the bad habits that are likely killing you more quickly than necessary (presuming that you have some value to add to the world, besides whining about NOT having any coins.. MTGOX... blah blah blah).

Time for DCA therapy, i guess.
Dr. Gee, i think this guy should substitute his (bad) health for (good) wealth, don't you agree?

Wink
marcus_of_augustus
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2348

Eadem mutata resurgo

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 09:27:26 PM

If you are going to MM I find it best to keep with the seasons, probably evolved from our ancient stoned-ape thingy ... your mind and body are more receptive and less likely for a bad experience if you take them in Autumn/Fall, early Winter when the mushroom fruits of mycelium are sprouting, it's a good time for resets and rest, defrag w/e.

... mostly you can find them at that time of year in lots of places if you know what to look for and where to look, but be v. v. v. careful with identification because many of the psilocybin bearing shrooms look very much like highly toxic mushrooms that can do a lot of internal damage. ... do your due diligence

... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psilocybe

... "apparently" the subaeruginosa "subbies" ,
semilanceata "pixie caps" "liberty caps" 
  wereroas "green-meanies" are some that are wicked

Disclaimer: provided for safe ID purposes only, these may be illegal to possess in a backward jurisdiction
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 708

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 09:31:05 PM

Time for DCA therapy, i guess.
Dr. Gee, i think this guy should substitute his (bad) health for (good) wealth, don't you agree?

Wink

Amazing line, "substitute his (bad) health for (good) wealth"
El duderino_
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 09:33:59 PM

https://twitter.com/lucas_lclc/status/1382592159245869057?s=21
OutOfMemory
Legendary

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
April 15, 2021, 09:34:28 PM

Thanks!
Also, through the link(s) you provided, i found out that those i knew as "mexican shrooms" were actually mexican.
I liked summer best, but not when it was too hot, more near the beginning and end of summer.
Pages: « 1 ... 28429 28430 28431 28432 28433 28434 28435 28436 28437 28438 28439 28440 28441 28442 28443 28444 28445 28446 28447 28448 28449 28450 28451 28452 28453 28454 28455 28456 28457 28458 28459 28460 28461 28462 28463 28464 28465 28466 28467 28468 28469 28470 28471 28472 28473 28474 28475 28476 28477 28478 [28479] 28480 28481 28482 28483 28484 28485 28486 28487 28488 28489 28490 28491 28492 28493 28494 28495 28496 28497 28498 28499 28500 28501 28502 28503 28504 28505 28506 28507 28508 28509 28510 28511 28512 28513 28514 28515 28516 28517 28518 28519 28520 28521 28522 28523 28524 28525 28526 28527 28528 28529 ... 33324 »
  Print  

Jump to: