May 01, 2024, 03:47:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 32620 32621 32622 32623 32624 32625 32626 32627 32628 32629 32630 32631 32632 32633 32634 32635 32636 32637 32638 32639 32640 32641 32642 32643 32644 32645 32646 32647 32648 32649 32650 32651 32652 32653 32654 32655 32656 32657 32658 32659 32660 32661 32662 32663 32664 32665 32666 32667 32668 32669 [32670] 32671 32672 32673 32674 32675 32676 32677 32678 32679 32680 32681 32682 32683 32684 32685 32686 32687 32688 32689 32690 32691 32692 32693 32694 32695 32696 32697 32698 32699 32700 32701 32702 32703 32704 32705 32706 32707 32708 32709 32710 32711 32712 32713 32714 32715 32716 32717 32718 32719 32720 ... 33310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26370056 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4884

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
November 04, 2023, 06:28:56 PM

Do you remember the recent Reddit-Cirlejerk .gif, which looked like a bukkake session, from first person view of the troll girl in the center?

Nope and pretty sure I'm not going to search for that! Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
eXPHorizon

Activity: 1176
Merit: 132

Precision Beats Power and Timing Beats Speed.

View Profile
November 04, 2023, 06:42:10 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2023, 07:00:26 PM by eXPHorizon

Yes Nocoiner now but was a Coiner when it mattered. Now you do not matter AT ALL. 😁

Na he a loser and he knows hes a loser 🤭🤭🤭
Seems the circlejerking is going on again lelelelle.. (He be grabbin the JJG sclong and whispering into his ear, I Gotchu i gotchur stroking ) 🤣

He keep a posting a longa texta so he feels relevant n cherished 🤭

In the End, A No Coiner will be Laughing the Hardest and sweetest. 😘

ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1759

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
November 04, 2023, 07:03:22 PM

Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10193

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
November 04, 2023, 07:04:21 PM

In the End, A No Coiner will be Laughing the Hardest and sweetest. 😘

You seem to be in a fantasy land, and even you likely understand and appreciate what you are saying is not true.. so that is probably part of the reason no one could take you seriously, even if once in a while you might have some point that might have coincidentally ended up being correct.
WatChe

Activity: 896
Merit: 543

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2023, 07:04:28 PM

Of course, some guys claim that their average cost per BTC are in the double or in the lower triple digits, and I am merely claiming mine to be at $1k. or maybe I could say upper triple digits if I were to start to use $999 as my average cost per BTC.. so sometimes when someone is starting to become magnitudes rather than multiples in profits, then there might not be BIG differences between being 15x up or 25x up or 40x up... and yes, the price moves up to $60k, then that becomes 60x up.. So might there be ONLY small differences between being willing to shave off a few satoshis or even a few bitcoin at the various levels of profits... even though surely many of us likely feel better if we are shaving off some satoshis while the BTC price is in an overall upward trajectory rather than being in an overall downward trajectory.

You always say that there is no point in Hodling Bitcoin forever. We must sell some of them with time when we are getting good return. If someone has average price in double or triples then wont it be good idea to sell them when Bitcoin touched its ATH of 67k.

The dude is on a trip

But where

Curious who gets it first

HEY! Careful Man there's a Beverage Here. Nice tattoo.

Enjoy the trip.
goldkingcoiner
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1663

Verified Bitcoin Hodler

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2023, 07:33:22 PM
Merited by hisslyness (2)

The dude is on a trip

But where

Curious who gets it first

Cipriani Marbella
Av. Bulevar Príncipe Alfonso de Hohenlohe
Marbella, Málaga, Spain

Google Maps - Puente Romano Beach Resort

Nice! I think you nailed it.

I have no clue how you guys do it.

It fairly easy when you know what to do…

1. Time of posting and work out if it is day or night. This will work out if The Dude is in the northern or southern hemisphere. - Here we can see he is in the northern

2. Reference the Timezone and Photo and work out which time part of the northern hemisphere - We can assume he is in Spain

3. Confirm he is in Spain using seasons and what people would be wearing… I can see over head heaters and gas heaters. - People wearing longs pants and jackets. Confirmed it is autumn attire.

4. Look at foliage and confirm best growing conditions. - Lady finger bananas, latitudes 27° and 44° N

5. Pin point the location by finding identity logos and other unique marks - Logo on the wine glass points to Cipriani. Elegant blue and white nautical aesthetic, high gloss wood interior points to their Marbella location.

Easy 5 step process!!!

Impressive. How did you search for the logo?
Hamza2424
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1031

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2023, 07:35:08 PM
Merited by Biodom (1), OutOfMemory (1)

Of course, some guys claim that their average cost per BTC are in the double or in the lower triple digits, and I am merely claiming mine to be at $1k. or maybe I could say upper triple digits if I were to start to use $999 as my average cost per BTC.. so sometimes when someone is starting to become magnitudes rather than multiples in profits, then there might not be BIG differences between being 15x up or 25x up or 40x up... and yes, the price moves up to $60k, then that becomes 60x up.. So might there be ONLY small differences between being willing to shave off a few satoshis or even a few bitcoin at the various levels of profits... even though surely many of us likely feel better if we are shaving off some satoshis while the BTC price is in an overall upward trajectory rather than being in an overall downward trajectory.

You always say that there is no point in Hodling Bitcoin forever. We must sell some of them with time when we are getting good return. If someone has average price in double or triples then wont it be good idea to sell them when Bitcoin touched its ATH of 67k.

We're all in the same boat when it comes to Bitcoin, and it's pretty exciting! There are those of us who we like to call 'Holders or Hodlers.' In this specific section folks who might spend some Bitcoins or use them for everyday stuff, regular payments because they recognize Bitcoin as payment mode soon. Maybe some of them convert Bitcoins back to fiat and utilize it as an investment opportunity only to bring out some extra cash (Shit).

Then, here is another group personally I'll call them 'Generation Accumulators. Here are the ones who've seen a lot in life and have a vision. They get the potential of Bitcoin and want to stash some away for their kids and grandkids like me haha.. Like seriously I want to be a small of them because they're quite rare. We can lovingly call them collectors.

Collectors are rare but they do exist, I think maybe some of us are semi-collectors, what u think because there's no doubt it will be not less of a treasure for our Children.

Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3848

View Profile
November 04, 2023, 07:46:05 PM
Merited by OutOfMemory (1)

We're all in the same boat when it comes to Bitcoin, and it's pretty exciting! There are those of us who we like to call 'Holders or Hodlers.' In this specific section folks who might spend some Bitcoins or use them for everyday stuff, regular payments because they recognize Bitcoin as payment mode soon. Maybe some of them convert Bitcoins back to fiat and utilize it as an investment opportunity only to bring out some extra cash (Shit).

Then, here is another group personally I'll call them 'Generation Accumulators. Here are the ones who've seen a lot in life and have a vision. They get the potential of Bitcoin and want to stash some away for their kids and grandkids like me haha.. Like seriously I want to be a small of them because they're quite rare. We can lovingly call them collectors.

Collectors are rare but they do exist, I think maybe some of us are semi-collectors, what u think because there's no doubt it will be not less of a treasure for our Children.

Maybe some of the people here are 'collectors" with a small 'c', but as far as "The Collector" (in MCU sense)-maybe there are/were only two here: Loaded and proudhon.
Loaded, as described by others before (here and elsewhere), was likely the guy with a Chinese last name who got busted recently..and proudhon likes to jerk everyone's chain once in a while.

EDIT: Personally, I think that giving bitcoin to children is sometimes ill advised because in most cases they would simply spend it as fast as possible while being taxed to the hilt.
Charities and direct donation to causes could be a better venue. Surely, children should get some, but by no means all, especially if bitcoin would have value in the millions or even 1 million.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2023, 08:01:15 PM

Explanation
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2023, 09:03:25 PM

Explanation
OutOfMemory
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 2995

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
November 04, 2023, 09:36:41 PM

Maybe some of the people here are 'collectors" with a small 'c', but as far as "The Collector" (in MCU sense)-maybe there are/were only two here: Loaded and proudhon.
Loaded, as described by others before (here and elsewhere), was likely the guy with a Chinese last name who got busted recently..and proudhon likes to jerk everyone's chain once in a while.

EDIT: Personally, I think that giving bitcoin to children is sometimes ill advised because in most cases they would simply spend it as fast as possible while being taxed to the hilt.
Charities and direct donation to causes could be a better venue. Surely, children should get some, but by no means all, especially if bitcoin would have value in the millions or even 1 million.

But there is a remedy for fiat-spending-happy offsprings: Education.
And one has to be very aware of that coins destined for his/her children are to be considered "lost", but however, there are things more important than Bitcoin and wealth in life. Even if all of my kids (as adults) would spend all their Bitcoin-fiat instantly, the real present is the lesson they will learn. They will learn the low importance of greed and capitalism, and anyway, i am no more responsible for their actions at this point.
At least i keep a little part of the stash for myself, and i know excatly what i will spend it for. 10 years of patience, that's not even hard. Not for me Smiley
d_eddie
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2895

View Profile
November 04, 2023, 09:42:34 PM
Merited by hisslyness (2)

It fairly easy when you know what to do…

1. Time of posting and work out if it is day or night. This will work out if The Dude is in the northern or southern hemisphere. - Here we can see he is in the northern

2. Reference the Timezone and Photo and work out which time part of the northern hemisphere - We can assume he is in Spain

... and assuming he's posting as soon as taking the shot.

Impressive nonetheless. I never could have.
Bananington

Activity: 1400
Merit: 344

View Profile
November 04, 2023, 09:58:26 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1), JayJuanGee (1)

What is point in making some profit from investment that you cannot spend. The joy in investing is being able to spend some of your profit without tampering with your capital. People who will choose to sell off some of what they have been holding after the increase in price to me will not be doing something wrong.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2023, 10:03:23 PM

Explanation
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 4461

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
November 04, 2023, 10:14:12 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2023, 10:36:27 PM by JimboToronto

What is point in making some profit from investment that you cannot spend. The joy in investing is being able to spend some of your profit without tampering with your capital. People who will choose to sell off some of what they have been holding after the increase in price to me will not be doing something wrong.

I think that selling Bitcoin for fiat currencies because of the price is silly. I prefer to take my profits in Bitcoin.

If you must spend some of your Bitcoin, do so based on your need to spend, not on the fiat price of Bitcoin.
somac.
Legendary

Activity: 2054
Merit: 1188

Never selling

View Profile
November 04, 2023, 10:27:53 PM

Seems to me that the mempool was often congested, i don't think all of these are attacks by a maleficient entity

You may be right, but it's odd for that to happen on a weekend and to push the fees up as well. Often we see congestion but low fees, as nobody wants to pay more than they have too. Only time that fees get pushed up like this (excluding temp fads like ordinals introduction) is when BTC is in full boom mode and that isn't happening yet IMO because if it was I would be hearing about it everywhere in the meatspace, which I'm not.
eXPHorizon

Activity: 1176
Merit: 132

Precision Beats Power and Timing Beats Speed.

View Profile
November 04, 2023, 10:37:01 PM

If you think that Real Estate prices are High now.. Just wait for mid 2024

Mate2237

Activity: 700
Merit: 580

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2023, 10:56:55 PM

Yes of course. In any investment you use the profit made from the capital to buy things for yourself. You can't store your bitcoins in the wallet forever. When you die who will come spend the money for you therefore, you have to spend you profit to buy things and have some fun. I believed everyone is investing in bitcoin and when the all time high has reached then you sell some and keep some then use the sell money to buy things.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2023, 11:01:16 PM

Explanation
OutOfMemory
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 2995

Man who stares at charts

View Profile
November 04, 2023, 11:02:14 PM
Merited by JimboToronto (1), JayJuanGee (1), jojo69 (1), AlcoHoDL (1)

Cannot is incorrect. Wantnot it is.
Why would i change my Bitcoin into useless fiat to buy me useless things i don't need?
But take this with a grain of salt, because i am very different in spending behaviour. I'm not about look and feel of being richie, beautiful (well, i'm lucky too), brag with the newest iPhone (what?! it's old already?!), Lambo or lakeside villa. But if it's about things i need, i'm all in, most of the time. For me it's like changing the useless (cash) into the useful (telescopes, as a bold example), but even then i try hard not to overshoot and choose the used $500 telescope over the new $20k astrograph.
I (think i) need a small house in the mountains, with neighbors so far away, that i would not bother. I wouldn't even introduce myself to them, just live my interest heavy, spiritual life without getting bothered or bother anyone else.
So, it makes sense to me, that i do the notspend on my coins, until i can spend it for the autarkic mountain house, and it makes sense that i spend less of it, the earlier the better.
I do not sacrifice anything tbh. For example, i was eating out every second day when i was young, i already had a "small scale" luxury life, but if i would have kept it focused like today, i would already live in such mountain house today. I am not interested in repeating or sustaining errors. Be aware that you got one life to make do things right. No more chance  Cool

If you think that Real Estate prices are High now.. Just wait for mid 2024

Fist the C-word, now the R-word too?!
Bitcoin or GTFO  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 32620 32621 32622 32623 32624 32625 32626 32627 32628 32629 32630 32631 32632 32633 32634 32635 32636 32637 32638 32639 32640 32641 32642 32643 32644 32645 32646 32647 32648 32649 32650 32651 32652 32653 32654 32655 32656 32657 32658 32659 32660 32661 32662 32663 32664 32665 32666 32667 32668 32669 [32670] 32671 32672 32673 32674 32675 32676 32677 32678 32679 32680 32681 32682 32683 32684 32685 32686 32687 32688 32689 32690 32691 32692 32693 32694 32695 32696 32697 32698 32699 32700 32701 32702 32703 32704 32705 32706 32707 32708 32709 32710 32711 32712 32713 32714 32715 32716 32717 32718 32719 32720 ... 33310 »
  Print  

Jump to: