7/21 - 1 (1.2%)
7/28 - 11 (12.8%)
8/4 - 16 (18.6%)
8/11 - 7 (8.1%)
8/18 - 5 (5.8%)
8/25 - 6 (7%)
After August - 40 (46.5%)
Total Voters: 86

Pages: « 1 ... 33595 33596 33597 33598 33599 33600 33601 33602 33603 33604 33605 33606 33607 33608 33609 33610 33611 33612 33613 33614 33615 33616 33617 33618 33619 33620 33621 33622 33623 33624 33625 33626 33627 33628 33629 33630 33631 33632 33633 33634 33635 33636 33637 33638 33639 33640 33641 33642 33643 33644 [33645] 33646 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26435961 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
vapourminer
Legendary

Activity: 4424
Merit: 3836

what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?

View Profile
Today at 11:35:27 AM
Merited by Torque (2), Hueristic (1), JayJuanGee (1), ibminer (1)

He supposedly got a tin can out of them.  that's his choice.

At one point he said that he had not gotten enough corn over the years, and then at another point he says that he is selling a chunk of his coins to buy a tin can, which coincidentally would be right around the same price that Germany sold their coins, which likely is not going to look back favorably on them or persons similarly situated.

well technically its aluminum and stainless steel.

check it out racoons think cybertrucks are dumpsters and wrecking that bed cover trying to get in.

random link: https://futurism.com/the-byte/cybertruck-raccoon-damage

best line: other trucks get around this by not looking like dumpsters

just search "racoon vs cybertruck" for lulz galore
Ricardo11

Activity: 476
Merit: 165

Catalog Websites

View Profile WWW
Today at 11:39:34 AM

Was ist das Wort „frist“?  Undecided
Sorry, that was a typing mistake (first, not frist). I corrected my mistake Wink
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 8466

View Profile
Today at 11:52:15 AM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

At one point he said that he had not gotten enough corn over the years, and then at another point he says that he is selling a chunk of his coins to buy a tin can, which coincidentally would be right around the same price that Germany sold their coins, which likely is not going to look back favorably on them or persons similarly situated.

check it out racoons think cybertrucks are dumpsters and wrecking that bed cover trying to get in.

xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
Today at 11:54:24 AM

Was ist das Wort „frist“?  Undecided
Sorry, that was a typing mistake (first, not frist). I corrected my mistake Wink

Much better Smiley
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1782

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
Today at 12:01:16 PM

Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
Today at 12:04:58 PM

O/T

It takes balls to sue Musk.

J.K. Rowling and Elon Musk named in cyberbullying lawsuit filed by Olympic champion Imane Khelif
https://www.euronews.com/culture/2024/08/14/jk-rowling-and-elon-musk-named-in-cyberbullying-lawsuit-filed-by-olympic-champion-imane-kh

I see what you did there.  Wink
Torque
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 5212

View Profile
Today at 12:11:10 PM

Looks like the classic rookie 101 mistake of leaving food or smelly trash in the bed overnight.

Racoons are smart, they know what's up. Campers are basically like food trucks to them, lol.

Also, I've always been puzzled about that Cybertruck bed seal design.  Is it me, or does it look like it would dump rain water right into the rear of the bed?
criptoevangelista

Activity: 350
Merit: 628

In ₿ we trust

View Profile
Today at 12:23:25 PM

Nice prints, criptoevangelista.

~snip

One advice I always give to those with 3D printers: don't just print ready-made parts you download from the net. Instead, try to make your own 3D models in tools such as Autodesk Inventor, or even Tinkercad. Unleash your creativity and make your own unique parts. The possibilities are almost endless, limited only my the material used and the capabilities of the printer, which nowadays are pretty impressive for the price.

That's cool, thanks for the advice, I'm still in the learning phase, so I'm trying not to lose parts  Cheesy Cheesy

I'm currently printing the entire body of the tyrannosaurus, I took a look at tinkercad and managed to draw some things  Smiley.. the secret is really to be able to explore creativity with authorial projects, in the future that's my goal

Yep, i do have a filament printer (Bowden, so no TPU for me, yet), and i mostly do functional parts of any kind.
This thing has saved me a ton of money already and made me even learn 3D modeling using 3D Builder (the easy route) and FreeCAD (mainly for threaded stuff and parts based on advanced geometry). Some of you might know FreeCAD, it's a bit of a pain in the ass to use, but delivers perfect results if you do it the "FreeCAD way" from start to finish.

I prefer Lavazza over any other brand since years now. Strength 8/10 minimum.

Hello my colleague, how are the machines doing out there?

The only thing I've managed to save money so far with 3D printing was a fuel cap holder for my spare car that broke at the car wash. I printed another one, glued it on, 100% functional, simple as that. I'll take a look at those CADs you mentioned. Right now, I'm trying to learn how to use Blender to create textures, I already use SolidWorks for mechanical parts...
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
Today at 01:01:14 PM

Explanation
AlcoHoDL
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 4507

Addicted to HoDLing!

View Profile
Today at 01:55:07 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

O/T

J.K. Rowling and Elon Musk named in cyberbullying lawsuit filed by Olympic champion Imane Khelif
https://www.euronews.com/culture/2024/08/14/jk-rowling-and-elon-musk-named-in-cyberbullying-lawsuit-filed-by-olympic-champion-imane-kh

Literally!

J.K. Rowling effectively said that, on average, XY > XX in boxing (as in most other types of sport), and highlighted the consequences of mixing the two.

Is there anyone who can seriously dispute this fact? As for Imane Khelif's chromosomes, a simple lab test can provide a definitive answer. And, just as doping can disqualify an athlete (irrespective of gender), so should "chromosomal incompatibility". Just think of Imane Khelif as a heavily testosterone-doped woman.

I'm not a big fan of Harry Potter, but I'm with JKR on this one.
BitcoinBunny
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 2727

Far, Far, Far Right Thug

View Profile
Today at 02:00:26 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1), bitcoinPsycho (1), AlcoHoDL (1)

O/T

Literally!

J.K. Rowling effectively said that, on average, XY > XX in boxing (as in most other types of sport), and highlighted the consequences of mixing the two.

Is there anyone who can seriously dispute this fact? As for Imane Khelif's chromosomes, a simple lab test can provide a definitive answer. And, just as doping can disqualify an athlete (irrespective of gender), so should "chromosomal incompatibility". Just think of Imane Khelif as a heavily testosterone-doped woman.

A girlfriend years ago said I should watch Harry Potter 1 as I like that type of stuff (based on Star Wars).

I thought it was incredible patronising childish claptrap. Far worse than I could imagine.
Not even a story with an antagonist.
Harry just going to a school and playing a stupid flying broom game. And that was it for part 1.
Incredibly stupid.

But sure, I'm also glad JKR is standing up for some common sense with women also.

The actors disavowing her with all that LGBTHD shite are unbelievable hypocrites and should return all the money they ever made.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
Today at 02:01:14 PM

Explanation
BitcoinBunny
Legendary

Far, Far, Far Right Thug

View Profile
Today at 02:10:01 PM

O/T

German arrest warrant over Nord Stream blast mystery
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cnvyz1472rpo

"The suspect has been named as Volodymyr Z by German media, who have treated the sabotage like a sensational true crime drama."

?

ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
Today at 03:01:16 PM

Explanation
AlcoHoDL
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 4507

Addicted to HoDLing!

View Profile
Today at 03:27:46 PM
Merited by bitcoinPsycho (1)

Perfect, Batman-like BartTM action on the 15-min chart.

Let the tumbleweeds roll...

BitcoinBunny
Legendary

Far, Far, Far Right Thug

View Profile
Today at 03:31:27 PM

Such ridiculous headlines.  Cheesy
When clickbait fails, just write preposterous nonsense I guess.

Elon Musk and JK Rowling could be handed five-year prison sentences and fined up to £214,000 if Olympic boxer Imane Khelif wins criminal cyberbullying case
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13742909/Elon-Musk-JK-Rowling-prison-sentences-fined-Olympic-boxer-Imane-Khelif-cyberbullying.html
philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 8317

'The right to privacy matters'

View Profile WWW
Today at 03:43:29 PM

Such ridiculous headlines.  Cheesy
When clickbait fails, just write preposterous nonsense I guess.

Elon Musk and JK Rowling could be handed five-year prison sentences and fined up to £214,000 if Olympic boxer Imane Khelif wins criminal cyberbullying case
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13742909/Elon-Musk-JK-Rowling-prison-sentences-fined-Olympic-boxer-Imane-Khelif-cyberbullying.html

I would love to see this happen. As it would add just one more page of insanity to this world.

Frankly  if the person truly was born a woman they deserve to be punished.while we are at it lets go after the guy that called Kamala Harris the original hawk tua girl.

They are certainly just as guilty as musk and rowling.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

View Profile
Today at 04:01:13 PM

Explanation
Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 4221

View Profile
Today at 04:15:08 PM
Last edit: Today at 04:26:40 PM by Biodom

O/T

Literally!

It is not simple, biologically, but it is also not a situation that cannot be solved and acted upon (by IOC and others).
That said, XX or XY is NOT a full picture. More tests are needed due to something called DSD (differences in sex development).
In some cases it relates to the SRY gene (it is on Y chromosome, but if it is defective, a person becomes a female).
See:
https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/crlr8gp813ko

“A cheek swab wouldn’t allow you to reach a robust conclusion on someone’s sex and potential advantage in sport,” says Prof Williams.

He argues a comprehensive sex test would have to include these three categories:

1. Genetics (including looking for a Y chromosome and the SRY "make-male" gene).

2. Hormones (including, but not limited to, testosterone).

3. The body’s responsiveness to hormones like testosterone. Some people might have a Y chromosome, but be completely insensitive to testosterone.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 10702

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
Today at 04:42:56 PM

Are you planning to sell in 2025?
I have not set a time frame for the sale, I have set a target price of $150k.

If I do say so myself
That's a weird target.
Especially if you plan on selling all.
There's a reason it's adviced against been a nocoiner.

There are a lot of problems with such a plan, which relate to someone who seems to be either wanting to get in and/or out or seeming to want to pull off some kind of a trade to buy back in lower.

It just appears to be an attempt to play the wave.. and that may be why the ultimate suggestion is do what you want, but you don't really seem to understand bitcoin if you are shooting for something like a 3x to 4x price appreciation, and sure there could be some scenarios in which the price appreciation is higher, even for a relative bitcoin newbie - yet it is also difficult to consider how too many newbies with less than a year in BTC would have average BTC costs of much lower than $40k, especially if there is a claim of ongoing buying and there is a lack of a claim of front-loading - which surely there could be some guys who got into bitcoin in the $25k to $28k prices between August and October of 2023.. right before BTC prices started to shoot up in late October and thereafter.

If I do say so myself
That's a weird target.
Especially if you plan on selling all.
There's a reason it's adviced against been a nocoiner.
There is no requirement that all have the same target point. I am a new investor, just a few weeks ago I successfully started investing. In that case I have set a minimum target for selling at $150k. Whereas as per my plan the profit margin will be between 2x-2.5x. But I will not sell everything. This will be my first profit from Bitcoin.

That sounds like trading rather than investing to me, but at least you are not planning to sell everything, which does cause it to have more of a possibility of investing.

You seem to be mixing up your terms, and yeah of course, you can do what you like, but 2x to 2.5x profits (in fiat) seems quite a bit whimpy to many of us, but yeah, maybe you got it all figured out how you are going to play the various waves...and you will work out the details as you go regarding various sell amounts and/or when to buy back and if your goal might be overall to accumulate bitcoin or to accumulate dollars.... it sounds like your goal is using your bitcoin to accumulate dollars.. which I suppose is all fine and dandy.. even though investing with a 4-10 year time line or longer.. (and probably you would need to think in terms of 10-20 years or longer, since you cannot seem to get trading or the idea to sell for fiat profits out of your head).. but anyhow if you accumulate enough bitcoin over a longer period, then profits are just assumed when it comes time to begin to draw upon the wealth built up in the bitcoin, which does not really seem to be your way of thinking about bitcoin.. you seem to be thinking about bitcoin with trading rather than investing mentality and frameworks, even though you are describing what you are doing as investing... .. but hey, maybe we are just arguing semantics.. ..and whatever you are doing is going to work itself out.
I will concede that anyone who might have front loaded earlier would have more option, yet guys are going to have their own judgements in regards to considering 3x to 4x or so to be sufficient profits to be selling all or starting to shave off profits.

I recall that even rptiela (RIP), who claimed to have thousands of bitcoin (and he did some other dumb things with his coins) had regrets when he sold a decent chunk (maybe it was in the 20% to 30% arena?) of his BTC in the $600s when BTC shot up to $1,100-ish in 2013.. but then the questions can still revolve around how much BTC to be selling on potential BTC price rips rather than whether to sell at all, since selling 10% to 30% might not be as problematic as selling higher amounts.. depending where the guy might be at in his BTC accumulation journey.. and if a guy mostly already has enough or more than enough BTC in terms of his own assessments as to why he is selling some coin, then he also has more liberty as compared to a guy who might be selling with plans of accumulating more and/or buying back lower (which might signify that he already realizes that he does not have enough, so he is selling as a strategy to buy back more)... so maybe there is a bit of devil in the details in regards to where a guy might be when he sells, and so many of us (including yours truly) might be a bit hostile towards ideas of trading (or selling as a means to buy back more coins when the goal continues to be BTC accumulation), even though some trading can make sense in terms of some of those tactics, from time to time, do end up working in some of the cases.

He supposedly got a tin can out of them.  that's his choice.

I stand corrected, and I might need to apologize to OgNasty for my attempt at overly denigrating the quality of the product he is ongoingly saying that he is purchasing in the "near future".. Maybe he will be talking about his supposed imminent purchase of such tin can I mean aluminum/stainless steel dumpster-like product for the next 10 years (long live OgNasty), just like he has been talking about the ongoing and imminent disaster of MTGox over such similar kind of a timeline.

The only thing I've managed to save money so far with 3D printing was a fuel cap holder for my spare car that broke at the car wash. I printed another one, glued it on, 100% functional, simple as that. I'll take a look at those CADs you mentioned. Right now, I'm trying to learn how to use Blender to create textures, I already use SolidWorks for mechanical parts...

That reminds me of one of the frustrations that I have with my current car, and yeah it is quite a bit nicer than my other car.. so I bought a newer model of the older version, and there were a lot of improvements over the last 11-ish years, but there were several features that the older model had that the newer model lacks, such a inferior smooth ride, some of the quality of the inner compartments feel cheaper, and one thing about my gas cap is that the old model had a little slot where I could put the gas cap while I am fueling the car, and the new model only has the little plastic wire so the cap is not lost, but it does not have a slot to put the fuel cap while refuling..

Surely a first world problem, but quite frustrating when making about an 11 year upgrade to a car that is the same model as the previous one... it is like a kind of assumption that "everything" should be better, when it surely does not end up being the case, in some regards.

O/T
German arrest warrant over Nord Stream blast mystery
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cnvyz1472rpo
"The suspect has been named as Volodymyr Z by German media, who have treated the sabotage like a sensational true crime drama."
?

Is this the definition of gaslighting?  I actually don't really know what gaslighting is.. but anyhow, this is a case that seems to obviously be logically incompatible with what is more likely to have had happened...   No one really had a motive to blow up such pipeline apart from the Americans.. or various American interests..

Don't call me anti-America.. but I am not a BIG fan of lies either, which seems to be so common, and even coming out of the government with ever increasing amounts in recent years.. higher and higher levels of desperation to lie so blatantly... part of corruption infiltrating into various government entities to be so frequently telling us the opposite of truth.. .. . .and maybe I should not be considering that to be so much of a new phenomena.. but the higher levels of desperation seems to be partly a result of attempts to control various kinds of information sources... ..
Pages: « 1 ... 33595 33596 33597 33598 33599 33600 33601 33602 33603 33604 33605 33606 33607 33608 33609 33610 33611 33612 33613 33614 33615 33616 33617 33618 33619 33620 33621 33622 33623 33624 33625 33626 33627 33628 33629 33630 33631 33632 33633 33634 33635 33636 33637 33638 33639 33640 33641 33642 33643 33644 [33645] 33646 »
  Print  

Jump to: