ChartBuddy
Legendary
Online
Activity: 3052
Merit: 2559
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 02:02:05 AM |
|
 ExplanationChartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
|
|
|
|
|
ChartBuddy
Legendary
Online
Activity: 3052
Merit: 2559
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 03:02:05 AM |
|
 ExplanationChartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
|
|
|
|
|
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 15099
Self-Custody is a right. Say no to "non-custodial"
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 03:09:42 AM |
|
I just feel it in my bones. You could make an argument that this beach ball was held underwater for five years.
Haven't you been saying these kinds of things for a while? Maybe you should keep your sanity and verify with the fairy. You don't want to get this wrong? or do you?
|
|
|
|
|
ChartBuddy
Legendary
Online
Activity: 3052
Merit: 2559
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 04:02:05 AM |
|
 ExplanationChartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
|
|
|
|
|
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 4718
Merit: 11859
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 04:58:30 AM |
|
I just feel it in my bones. You could make an argument that this beach ball was held underwater for five years.
Haven't you been saying these kinds of things for a while? Maybe you should keep your sanity and verify with the fairy. You don't want to get this wrong? or do you? It feels like every time I think I should sell a few sats (which is a rarity) and I follow through on it, Bitcoin doubles within a couple of months. I am having those hankerings again.
|
|
|
|
|
ChartBuddy
Legendary
Online
Activity: 3052
Merit: 2559
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 05:02:05 AM |
|
 ExplanationChartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
|
|
|
|
|
ChartBuddy
Legendary
Online
Activity: 3052
Merit: 2559
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 06:02:06 AM |
|
 ExplanationChartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
|
|
|
|
|
ChartBuddy
Legendary
Online
Activity: 3052
Merit: 2559
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 07:02:05 AM |
|
 ExplanationChartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
|
|
|
|
|
ChartBuddy
Legendary
Online
Activity: 3052
Merit: 2559
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 08:02:05 AM |
|
 ExplanationChartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
|
|
|
|
|
ChartBuddy
Legendary
Online
Activity: 3052
Merit: 2559
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 09:02:05 AM |
|
 ExplanationChartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
|
|
|
|
|
ChartBuddy
Legendary
Online
Activity: 3052
Merit: 2559
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 10:02:06 AM |
|
 ExplanationChartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
|
|
|
|
|
Danish Ali
Member


Activity: 84
Merit: 167
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 10:23:26 AM |
|
It feels like every time I think I should sell a few sats (which is a rarity) and I follow through on it, Bitcoin doubles within a couple of months. I am having those hankerings again.
Please take one for the team and sell a tiny fraction of a sat so we can finally reach six figures. Your sacrifice will be remembered in the charts forever. 
|
|
|
|
|
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1404
Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 10:49:55 AM |
|
|
|
|
|
|
ChartBuddy
Legendary
Online
Activity: 3052
Merit: 2559
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 11:02:06 AM |
|
 ExplanationChartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
|
|
|
|
|
aesma
Legendary

Activity: 2973
Merit: 1091
fly or die
|
I can only read the beginning. I think we oldtimers are not in the same position she is in obviously, but I was OK with it, until I read she was counting on BTC to retire in a couple of years and had started buying at 104K. Yeah, lady, that will probably not happen. Also, "never selling" and "living off BTC in a couple of years" isn't really compatible.
|
|
|
|
|
d_eddie
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 5842
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 11:31:45 AM |
|
It feels like every time I think I should sell a few sats (which is a rarity) and I follow through on it, Bitcoin doubles within a couple of months. I am having those hankerings again.
Doubling within a couple of months would be the best Xmas present ever. Will she be so kind?
|
|
|
|
|
philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4998
Merit: 12571
'The right to privacy matters'
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 11:44:02 AM |
|
I just feel it in my bones. You could make an argument that this beach ball was held underwater for five years.
Haven't you been saying these kinds of things for a while? Maybe you should keep your sanity and verify with the fairy. You don't want to get this wrong? or do you? It feels like every time I think I should sell a few sats (which is a rarity) and I follow through on it, Bitcoin doubles within a couple of months. I am having those hankerings again. Show us a small sale soon. BTW I panic sold quite a bit after the cold card hack and we went fr o m 62k to 85k so do your part.
|
|
|
|
|
ChartBuddy
Legendary
Online
Activity: 3052
Merit: 2559
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 12:02:06 PM |
|
 ExplanationChartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
|
|
|
|
|
Lucius
Legendary

Activity: 4116
Merit: 7865
A swap that needs a hand? zeto.cash@proton.me
|
I just feel it in my bones. You could make an argument that this beach ball was held underwater for five years.
Haven't you been saying these kinds of things for a while? Maybe you should keep your sanity and verify with the fairy. You don't want to get this wrong? or do you? It feels like every time I think I should sell a few sats (which is a rarity) and I follow through on it, Bitcoin doubles within a couple of months. I am having those hankerings again. This happens to me regularly because I have enough BTC to use as currency whenever I feel it's necessary. In most cases, after I sell some coins, the price goes up as if it's trying to tell me something. Still, life is too short to look at my wallet every day and wait for some magic number - $75k or $95k doesn't make much difference if you invested in BTC when it was worth under $1000, right?
|
|
|
|
|
OutOfMemory
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 5487
Man who stares at charts (and stars, too...)
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 12:23:46 PM |
|
I just feel it in my bones. You could make an argument that this beach ball was held underwater for five years.
Haven't you been saying these kinds of things for a while? Maybe you should keep your sanity and verify with the fairy. You don't want to get this wrong? or do you? It feels like every time I think I should sell a few sats (which is a rarity) and I follow through on it, Bitcoin doubles within a couple of months. I am having those hankerings again. #metoo I can only read the beginning. I think we oldtimers are not in the same position she is in obviously, but I was OK with it, until I read she was counting on BTC to retire in a couple of years and had started buying at 104K. Yeah, lady, that will probably not happen. Also, "never selling" and "living off BTC in a couple of years" isn't really compatible. I hope that "we" (includes the lady) can live off lending BTC within the next 10 years.
|
|
|
|
|
|