Bitcoin Forum
October 05, 2026, 10:32:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is the "bear market" over?
Yes - 42 (40%)
No - we need to sweep the low again - 23 (21.9%)
No - we need to set a new low first - 25 (23.8%)
No - other (explain below) - 15 (14.3%)
Total Voters: 105

Pages: « 1 ... 36151 36152 36153 36154 36155 36156 36157 36158 36159 36160 36161 36162 36163 36164 36165 36166 36167 36168 36169 36170 36171 36172 36173 36174 36175 36176 36177 36178 36179 36180 36181 36182 36183 36184 36185 36186 36187 36188 36189 36190 36191 36192 36193 36194 36195 36196 36197 36198 36199 36200 [36201] 36202 36203 36204 36205 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 27060695 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 1 users with 9 merit deleted.)
ChartBuddy
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3052
Merit: 2559


1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ


View Profile
October 04, 2026, 02:02:05 AM


Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
ChartBuddy
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3052
Merit: 2559


1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ


View Profile
October 04, 2026, 03:02:05 AM


Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
JayJuanGee
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4592
Merit: 15099


Self-Custody is a right. Say no to "non-custodial"


View Profile
October 04, 2026, 03:09:42 AM
Merited by xhomerx10 (1)

I just feel it in my bones. You could make an argument that this beach ball was held underwater for five years.

Haven't you been saying these kinds of things for a while?

Maybe you should keep your sanity and verify with the fairy.  You don't want to get this wrong?  or do you?
ChartBuddy
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3052
Merit: 2559


1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ


View Profile
October 04, 2026, 04:02:05 AM


Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
xhomerx10
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4718
Merit: 11859



View Profile
October 04, 2026, 04:58:30 AM
Merited by Lucius (1)

I just feel it in my bones. You could make an argument that this beach ball was held underwater for five years.

Haven't you been saying these kinds of things for a while?

Maybe you should keep your sanity and verify with the fairy.  You don't want to get this wrong?  or do you?

 It feels like every time I think I should sell a few sats (which is a rarity) and I follow through on it, Bitcoin doubles within a couple of months.  I am having those hankerings again.

ChartBuddy
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3052
Merit: 2559


1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ


View Profile
October 04, 2026, 05:02:05 AM


Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
ChartBuddy
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3052
Merit: 2559


1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ


View Profile
October 04, 2026, 06:02:06 AM


Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
ChartBuddy
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3052
Merit: 2559


1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ


View Profile
October 04, 2026, 07:02:05 AM


Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
ChartBuddy
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3052
Merit: 2559


1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ


View Profile
October 04, 2026, 08:02:05 AM


Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
ChartBuddy
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3052
Merit: 2559


1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ


View Profile
October 04, 2026, 09:02:05 AM


Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
ChartBuddy
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3052
Merit: 2559


1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ


View Profile
October 04, 2026, 10:02:06 AM


Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
Danish Ali
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 84
Merit: 167


View Profile
October 04, 2026, 10:23:26 AM
Merited by xhomerx10 (1)

It feels like every time I think I should sell a few sats (which is a rarity) and I follow through on it, Bitcoin doubles within a couple of months.  I am having those hankerings again.

Please take one for the team and sell a tiny fraction of a sat so we can finally reach six figures.

Your sacrifice will be remembered in the charts forever. Cheesy
stadus
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1404


Bitz.io Best Bitcoin and Crypto Casino


View Profile
October 04, 2026, 10:49:55 AM

How many of us here are as crazy as this woman? lol

‘I’m never selling’: I’m 47 and buy bitcoin with every dollar I earn. Am I crazy?
ChartBuddy
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3052
Merit: 2559


1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ


View Profile
October 04, 2026, 11:02:06 AM


Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
aesma
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2973
Merit: 1091


fly or die


View Profile
October 04, 2026, 11:06:05 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1), d_eddie (1)


I can only read the beginning. I think we oldtimers are not in the same position she is in obviously, but I was OK with it, until I read she was counting on BTC to retire in a couple of years and had started buying at 104K.

Yeah, lady, that will probably not happen. Also, "never selling" and "living off BTC in a couple of years" isn't really compatible.
d_eddie
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3374
Merit: 5841



View Profile
October 04, 2026, 11:31:45 AM
Merited by xhomerx10 (1)

It feels like every time I think I should sell a few sats (which is a rarity) and I follow through on it, Bitcoin doubles within a couple of months.  I am having those hankerings again.

Doubling within a couple of months would be the best Xmas present ever. Will she be so kind?
philipma1957
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4998
Merit: 12571


'The right to privacy matters'


View Profile WWW
October 04, 2026, 11:44:02 AM
Merited by xhomerx10 (1)

I just feel it in my bones. You could make an argument that this beach ball was held underwater for five years.

Haven't you been saying these kinds of things for a while?

Maybe you should keep your sanity and verify with the fairy.  You don't want to get this wrong?  or do you?

 It feels like every time I think I should sell a few sats (which is a rarity) and I follow through on it, Bitcoin doubles within a couple of months.  I am having those hankerings again.



Show us a small sale soon.

BTW I panic sold quite a bit after the cold card hack and we went fr o m 62k to 85k so do your part.
ChartBuddy
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3052
Merit: 2559


1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ


View Profile
October 04, 2026, 12:02:06 PM


Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
Lucius
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4116
Merit: 7865


A swap that needs a hand? zeto.cash@proton.me


View Profile WWW
October 04, 2026, 12:12:08 PM
Merited by xhomerx10 (1), JayJuanGee (1)

I just feel it in my bones. You could make an argument that this beach ball was held underwater for five years.

Haven't you been saying these kinds of things for a while?

Maybe you should keep your sanity and verify with the fairy.  You don't want to get this wrong?  or do you?

 It feels like every time I think I should sell a few sats (which is a rarity) and I follow through on it, Bitcoin doubles within a couple of months.  I am having those hankerings again.

This happens to me regularly because I have enough BTC to use as currency whenever I feel it's necessary. In most cases, after I sell some coins, the price goes up as if it's trying to tell me something. Still, life is too short to look at my wallet every day and wait for some magic number - $75k or $95k doesn't make much difference if you invested in BTC when it was worth under $1000, right?
OutOfMemory
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2422
Merit: 5487


Man who stares at charts (and stars, too...)


View Profile
October 04, 2026, 12:23:46 PM
Merited by xhomerx10 (1)

I just feel it in my bones. You could make an argument that this beach ball was held underwater for five years.

Haven't you been saying these kinds of things for a while?

Maybe you should keep your sanity and verify with the fairy.  You don't want to get this wrong?  or do you?

 It feels like every time I think I should sell a few sats (which is a rarity) and I follow through on it, Bitcoin doubles within a couple of months.  I am having those hankerings again.



#metoo


I can only read the beginning. I think we oldtimers are not in the same position she is in obviously, but I was OK with it, until I read she was counting on BTC to retire in a couple of years and had started buying at 104K.

Yeah, lady, that will probably not happen. Also, "never selling" and "living off BTC in a couple of years" isn't really compatible.

I hope that "we" (includes the lady) can live off lending BTC within the next 10 years.
Pages: « 1 ... 36151 36152 36153 36154 36155 36156 36157 36158 36159 36160 36161 36162 36163 36164 36165 36166 36167 36168 36169 36170 36171 36172 36173 36174 36175 36176 36177 36178 36179 36180 36181 36182 36183 36184 36185 36186 36187 36188 36189 36190 36191 36192 36193 36194 36195 36196 36197 36198 36199 36200 [36201] 36202 36203 36204 36205 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!