Bitcoin Forum
October 08, 2026, 01:45:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is the "bear market" over?
Yes - 42 (39.6%)
No - we need to sweep the low again - 24 (22.6%)
No - we need to set a new low first - 25 (23.6%)
No - other (explain below) - 15 (14.2%)
Total Voters: 106

Pages: « 1 ... 36160 36161 36162 36163 36164 36165 36166 36167 36168 36169 36170 36171 36172 36173 36174 36175 36176 36177 36178 36179 36180 36181 36182 36183 36184 36185 36186 36187 36188 36189 36190 36191 36192 36193 36194 36195 36196 36197 36198 36199 36200 36201 36202 36203 36204 36205 36206 36207 36208 36209 [36210] 36211 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 27062041 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 1 users with 9 merit deleted.)
cAPSLOCK
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4522
Merit: 8281



View Profile
October 07, 2026, 11:11:21 PM

I may post a few pics soon,

Please do! Interesting to see a homemade pop filter design.

3D printing a pop filter seems wrong (but cool). Back in my day we used a coat hanger and some pantyhose.

Those were the days.  Now the geeks use a 3D-printer and... wait - it's just the frame you're printing, right?

There are louvered designs as well as offset dual grids that can be 3d printed.

Though I would just stick with hose and a frame.
ChartBuddy
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3052
Merit: 2559


1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ


View Profile
Today at 12:02:15 AM


Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
JayJuanGee
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4592
Merit: 15119


Self-Custody is a right. Say no to "non-custodial"


View Profile
Today at 12:15:27 AM
Last edit: Today at 12:26:31 AM by JayJuanGee

[edited out]
I'd like to see a retest of the lows before marching above $100K to feel good about the market, but with each passing day that becomes less likely and more dependent upon a black swan event.

What you would like and what ends up happening are likely to be two separate things, and that is part of the rationale that many of us, including yours truly, do not tend to structure our bitcoin in accordance with "what we would like."

At least, for the moment, you seem to acknowledge that you seem to be structuring your bitcoin hopes around a black swan event, which seems another problematic way to structure our bitcoin management, which for many of us has been building and holding a stack, and once we get to a decently large stash, then we become free to either price base sell some of it or time-base sell some of it (or some people seem to just sell some of it whenever they want since they have enough or more than enough).

For sure, one of the problems of employing selling techniques for guys who still consider themselves to be in the process of accumulating bitcoin remains that selling during that part of the process causes the accumulation process to be a gamble rather than a suredly ongoing building situation.

But hey.. you do you, and hope that you don't get too recked in the process of your doing ur lil selfie, since part any process of selling and trying to act smart would be to buy back in and hopefully not put yourself in a worse situation based on both how many coins you were able to get back but also how many coins you got back in light of the risk you took and also how many coins you would have had if you had not fucked around with selling in the first place.

Jesus so torn.

 Og or jjg?

I am trying to straddle the two positions.

How is that going?

Remember from my perspective, it is better to accumulate BTC by buying only and then get to a point that you have enough or more than enough bitcoin, and then at that point, you have more flexibility in terms of how to incorporate selling into either bitcoin portfolio management or liquidation (or sustainable withdrawal) if you so choose.

I cannot see how selling during the accumulation process would help to achieve the goal of accumulating more bitcoin since it incorporates uncertainty in regards to both whether your BTC stash is still growing and even the extent of the ongoing growth of your stash.

I cannot see a way to do both unless maybe you divide up your cashflow and portfolio management, so that you would have some percentage allocated to each of the strategies, and then keeping them separate.. but that does not really fit my own interpretation of the meaning of "straddle" if that is what you would be really doing?

The 4 years cycle is just a model and not a law, anything can happen in the market and the upper walk on price of Bitcoin maybe a smoky ascending order before a clear signal.
I think that there are quite a few of us who have bought into the idea of cycles ever since we have been in bitcoin (including but not limited to yours truly), yet at the same time, some of the ideas of cycles have evolved over the years too.
The 4 cycles may be seen as a model that illustrate how the price of Bitcoin moves from year to year which I think it's cool but I will not conclude that the price of Bitcoin will consistently follow the same model forever.

Things can change based on societal input and government regulations on crypto. This is not to conclude that the government has full control over crypto but with the laws that are being set aside, it can influence the mindset of some investors to buy or wait for big news that will trigger the price of Bitcoin. I still have the dogma that change is constant and investors need to be ready to embrace it at anytime.

You don't really seem to be saying much of anything, even though perhaps from your last line I might be able to charitably interpret that you might consider persistency in ongoingly accumulating bitcoin may well be a good approach to bitcoin, including someone who, like you, seems to still be pretty fucking new to bitcoin, which going by your forum registration is barely around 15 months.

Perhaps a tension that might exist relates to how we treat our bitcoin investment in light of whether cycles exist or not, and even if we might recognize the existence of bitcoin cycles it has been quite difficult to try to trade on them, and many times an overwhelming majority of bitcoiners have tended to be way better off if they had errored on the side of ongoing accumulation and HODL, at least until they get to a point of having had accumulating enough or more than enough bitcoin, and so it seems problematic to try to trade the cycle, especially for guys who are trying to trade the cycle in order to accumulate more bitcoin, when they have not yet gotten to a point of having enough or more than enough bitcoin.
Trying to invest based on the 4 years cycle can be confusing or misleading when price choose to go the other way round. The price of Bitcoin has gone up while the 4 years cycle investors can likewise think that it's not yet to invest since they believe that this is a bear season.

I am not sure if you are referring to actual investing or something else, like trading or waiting to enter, which is also problematic for anyone who might be a low coiner or a no coiner.

How are you going to get exposure to the possibility of the BTC price going up if you have absolutely no fucking bitcoin (because you are waiting for a dip that might not happen) or you are whimpy in your buying of bitcoin because you are contemplating dips that might not happen?  Your framing hardly makes any sense to me.

Personally, I consider investing into bitcoin to be a 4-10 year or longer time horizon, so if you are fucking around thinking about less than 4 year timelines, you are likely trading or gambling or you have a trading/gambling rather than an investor mindset.  So from my perspective you may well be a bit incoherent if you are considering trading to be anything less than 4 years, and even most normies more likely need to have a 10 year or longer timeline for bitcoin unless they have age/health reasons why they are not able to commit to 10 years or more.

On the other hands, there are some folks who are able to front load their investment in such ways that they are not as much dependent on a minimum of a 10 year timeline, and surely also some of the older bitcoiners may also had gotten advantages from largely establishing their bitcoin positions prior to 2017 or prior to 2021, and sure of course, in bitcoin, the earlier the better, even though some early guys still ended up fucking up an otherwise good thing.

I am open to learning if I am wrong because I know that people like you have been into Bitcoin for years before me and you have couples of experience on different cycles and must have accumulate enough Bitcoin through all these years.

It seems problematic to presume the quantity of the bitcoin holdings of other members, even based on the timeline that they seemed to have had gotten into bitcoin.

Another thing is that we cannot turn back the clock, so each person, whether newbie or otherwise has to consider his own individual particulars, and sure the longer a guy had been accumulating bitcoin, then the amount of bitcoin that he had been able to accumulate would (or at least should) end up affecting his options and how he thinks about his options.

Sure, you can learn about bitcoin accumulation and cashflow management by participating in this forum, yet you likely also need to figure out ways to put ideas into practice in terms of your own bitcoin accumulation and your own cashflow management strengthening, to the extent that your cashflow management needs strengthening.

Even in your case @Mummy OS, you have ONLY been registered here for less than 1.5 years, so I have a hard time imagining any ability to really meaningfully stack bitcoin during that time, and for sure, as I already suggested, I continue to not be a fan of trying to trade bitcoin in order to attempt to expedite the accumulation of bitcoin.

So, hopefully for your own good, you are not going to get sucked into the lure of the 4 year cycle in terms of trying to trade upon it rather than ongoingly, persistently, consistently, regularly and perhaps even aggressively accumulating bitcoin through buying (or earning) only methods.
I have seen people trade Bitcoin but they often have this problem of giving back their profits to the market.
Someone can make a thousand dollar today and lose the entire money by next weekend. Trading is not often rosy like what we are seeing on social media and what individual traders are posing so to attract newbies they are going to fine to buy their signals or their courses.

Personally, I believe that it is not a good idea to try to trade bitcoin or even to get involved in shitcoins for the purpose of trying to get more bitcoin.

It tends to take a long time to build wealth, and it likely is going to take even longer if guys are fucking around trying to trade bitcoin rather than ongoingly buying bitcoin in persistent, regular, continuous and perhaps even aggressive ways.
ChartBuddy
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3052
Merit: 2559


1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ


View Profile
Today at 01:02:17 AM


Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
ChartBuddy
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3052
Merit: 2559


1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ


View Profile
Today at 02:02:15 AM


Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
JayJuanGee
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4592
Merit: 15119


Self-Custody is a right. Say no to "non-custodial"


View Profile
Today at 02:10:38 AM

Jesus so torn.
 Og or jjg?

I am trying to straddle the two positions.
Torn between holding through the crash and dumping 4% of your stack at the bottom, or dumping a chunk of your stack at the top and DCA'ing it back at the bottom?

There seems to be some humor in your characterizing the differences in our approach(es) in the way that you did, since to me it seems that you are self admittedly still in your accumulation phase, and perhaps even early accumulation phase if we consider 2018 as a potential starting point rather than your June 2011 forum registration date, since you had said that you had not gotten in touch with your modern enlightenment about supposed bitcoin cycles until 2018-ish.

Funny that, no?

Even though I sometimes will change the characterization of my story in terms of when I had thought that I had done most of my bitcoin accumulation, I still tend to proclaim that I did most of my bitcoin accumulation between late 2013 and early 2017, but then I also had some issues in early 2017 that fucked up my bitcoin holdings to some extent, but it really did not knock me out of my consideration (whether rightly or wrongly) that I had enough or more than enough bitcoin.

So, from my perspective, there tends to be quite a bit of liberation in assessing yourself as having enough or more than enough bitcoin, which also caused me to consider that I had largely transitioned into a maintenance stage around early 2017-ish.

Even in current times, I have some difficulties in concluding the extent to which I might have had prematurely characterized my own bitcoin holdings as enough or more than enough, especially given some of my later definitions and even redefinitions in regards to what any of us might consider to be enough or more than enough in the bitcoin quantity department, and of course, partially based on our own individual factors, including our expected standard of living.

Hmm...  Seems like a tough call.  I hope this next cycle you get it figured out. 

That is not very nice Oggie Poggie!!!!

 Angry Angry Angry

You are going to just leave Phil hanging like that?

You know that you guys got into bitcoin around the same time, even though you might have had a bit of a head start on Phil.

Don't you feel any comraderie?

If we are having these same debates in 2029 after how vocal I was trying to keep people from getting wrecked this cycle I am going to lose it.  LOL  Smiley

Of course, you are so smart and many of the remainder of us are so dumb that it seems inevitable that we are going to continue to have various similar kinds of debates that also are likely to conclude the ongoing fighting that "the rest of us" are going to end up doing with you, including if you are going to continue to proclaim that you actually know anything about anything (especially related to dee cornz and/or cashflow management ideas).

And, yeah, 2029 is not really that far away.  In 2 years and 2-ish months, we will be knocking on the doors of 2029.

[...]I think that there are quite a few of us who have bought into the idea of cycles ever since we have been in bitcoin (including but not limited to yours truly), yet at the same time, some of the ideas of cycles have evolved over the years too.

Perhaps a tension that might exist relates to how we treat our bitcoin investment in light of whether cycles exist or not, and even if we might recognize the existence of bitcoin cycles it has been quite difficult to try to trade on them, and many times an overwhelming majority of bitcoiners have tended to be way better off if they had errored on the side of ongoing accumulation and HODL, at least until they get to a point of having had accumulating enough or more than enough bitcoin, and so it seems problematic to try to trade the cycle, especially for guys who are trying to trade the cycle in order to accumulate more bitcoin, when they have not yet gotten to a point of having enough or more than enough bitcoin.

It can take years and years and years to get to a point of having enough or more than enough bitcoin, and surely it seems that guys who are getting into bitcoin later and later are likely to run into a bit of a problem in regards to bitcoin's price curve becoming less and less steep with the passage of time...and so it may well end up taking way longer to both stack enough bitcoin and to be advantaged by bitcoin's seemingly built in compounding effects.[...]
Yes, that's true.
Cycles do exist, no matter what anyone says. They're hard-coded in the Bitcoin code (divide by 210,000). Their influence on Bitcoin is progressively diminished -- again, hard-coded (right-shift reward amount).

Cycles have helped me optimize the timing of my buy orders over the last 12 years or so. I've never sold based on cycles though. But then again, I've never sold any significant amount of Bitcoin, ever. It's far too precious to sell.

I gotta quibble about this "too precious to sell" part, and I am going to try to keep this in terms of possible ways of considering the bitcoin holdings matter.. somewhat hypothetical, but at the same time.. not completely hypothetical, since I surely have the opinion that guys can reach a stage of enough or more than enough bitcoin, including that bitcoin can start to gain value at a faster rate than the HODLers might be able to spend it, whether referring to it as a complete replacement of income sources or as an income source that merely supplements other income sources.

I don't tend to buy those ideas that guys can never accumulate enough bitcoin, even though I understand how some guys might end up arriving at such a conclusion based on their having had gotten started accumulating bitcoin at a relatively later time, for example, they either were only beginning their bitcoin accumulation in or around 2019/2020 or maybe they really did not start accumulating bitcoin in any meaningful way until after 2020.

So, I won't deny that bitcoin accumulation can take time, since many normies (which I presume many of us to be) are not going to tend to have a lot of capital lying around that they can just throw into bitcoin, so it tends to take time to build up a bitcoin stack, even for guys who are staying focused on good practices, such as accumulate through buying and erroring on the side of holding.

I know that devil is in the details, but guys who might have concluded that they had largely accomplished most of their bitcoin accumulation prior to 2021 should have had been able to have the potential to appreciate the possibilities of accumulating enough or more than enough bitcoin.

Maybe I need NOT say much more, since I might be getting overly repetitious in terms of some of my previous posts, yet I will still reiterate that there may have had been ways that guys in these here parts had been able to get into bitcoin and stay focused largely on accumulating bitcoin through buy only practices and so therefore not really selling much if any of their corn, except maybe through spend and replace kinds of scenarios... but if they had largely accumulated most of their bitcoin prior to 2021, then they still should have had been able to appreciate the possibility of getting to enough or more than enough bitcoin.

Do I need to go through minimum fuck you status?  Oh shit.  I cannot help myself to show off the new fuck you status chart that bitmover put together.. so let me do a quick overview.

Right now, entry-level fuck you status (at $80k per year) only takes 12.0717 BTC, and of course, the fuck you status chart will show historical numbers for that $80k per year level and also it will show the future projected numbers that are continuing to go down, and you can project out 70  years to December 2096 where the quantity of coins for $80k annual income is projected to be only 0.0982 BTC.  Yeah, we could go into more detail of the significance of these numbers, and of course, maybe some guys want to double their numbers so that they are living off of $160k per year rather than $80k per year, and I also consider that bitcoin has good chances to tend to allow a 7% per year increase in the income too.. once the drawing upon the holdings commence.
 
Any buy is good.
Some are better than others.
Re-Animal Farm!
#replyku

Can't ever go wrong throwing in some animal farm imaginationings.
ChartBuddy
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3052
Merit: 2559


1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ


View Profile
Today at 03:02:15 AM


Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
ChartBuddy
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3052
Merit: 2559


1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ


View Profile
Today at 04:02:16 AM


Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
AlcoHoDL
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3248
Merit: 7725


Addicted to HoDLing!


View Profile
Today at 04:38:02 AM
Merited by cAPSLOCK (2), ibminer (1)

I took a dive into the lab for a couple of days, because what was beginning with a quick idea ended in a hyperfocusing spiral of death.
3D Builder is a program delivered for free with Windoze 11. It's some kind of a stripped down CAD app, which i was using habitually in the last few years for designing 3D print models. But dude, this shit is sooo buggy. Rendering crashes, incompatibilities, jagged edges and faces after boolean operations, geometrical calculation errors, processing freezes... So i lost my patience with this shit and jumped right into Blender (a real CAD/CAM). The learning curve was a little steep at the beginning, but that is also what often drives me to climb it. After two or three days, i am sitting here with the second version of a double-faced pop filter (for reducing plosive noises when talking in a microphone at close distance). It's a three piece thing, with a 5/8" thread mount and a swivel. I used such pop filter screens mostly with AKG C414 microphones in the studios, AKG was manufacturing these.
On the way to this, i modeled and printed embossed bar-endcaps for a motorcycle, and some other, bulkier but smaller (108mm vs. 154mm) version of a dual pop filter, with a specific mount and adjustable arms suited to the "Podmic" (by Rode). I ordered a CK12 single sided capsule by "accident" to repair an old large diaphragm condenser microphone, which i could also use for instruments. I don't have a mic stand (yet) and no, i won't print one for myself  Tongue Cheesy
The second, more advanced version of the pop filter was destined as a birthday present to a man who is talking almost only to microphones. I'm glad that i made it a day and a half ahead, but i may want to add some little extra, which could be only the first in a row...

The thing that made me switch to Blender because 3D Builder gave up on it was something completely different, but i couldn't stop diving into practicing modeling solutions, at least i have got some basic experience, and i generally know 2D/3D maths. Now that the thing is done, all my energy and drive is lost, and that state is gonna stay for a while.
However, it's cool being older and still have the drive lack of impulse control to happily jump right into new challenges (and not try to wreck yourself on the way through).

I may post a few pics soon, i'm too exhausted now, i need to get back some lost hours of sleep and i'm already writing this post for at least 10 minutes.
Hope you are all doing well, too.

EDIT: changed and appended some things

3D printing a pop filter seems wrong (but cool). Back in my day we used a coat hanger and some pantyhose.

I’m a little jealous of those that are into the 3D printing hobby. I’ve always wanted to get into it. I’m also glad I haven’t, because I can only imagine the amount of time I would lose to it.

For a true engineer, 3D printing is a game changer. It turns you into a little god. You make the parts fit your ideas and designs, not the other way around -- as it should be.

I can't live without it. This, and Bitcoin.
xhomerx10
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4718
Merit: 11865



View Profile
Today at 04:54:25 AM

Keep your eyes on the skies tomorrow night... well tonight Oct 8th into the morning of the 9th - there are two potential 3 hours windows after dark.  There is another CME on the way for the 10th into the morning of the 11th also after dark which is predicted to have a slightly longer duration.  The prediction is that these will be visible in 22 states and most of Canada (the 51st state)... I wont try to list them all but think northern states.  It was only an M-class solar flare but it cause a full halo CME and is supposed to directly impact earth so... fingers crossed. Scandinavia is good as always, for some reason they aren't so positive about mid to northern European countries.  Russia is also likely to get a decent show.

 Oh what the hell!  I like a good challenge:
 Washington, Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Oregon, Wyoming, Nebraska, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Colorado, Pennsylvania, and New York - oh and Alaska! (of course).  
ChartBuddy
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3052
Merit: 2559


1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ


View Profile
Today at 05:02:14 AM


Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
cAPSLOCK
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4522
Merit: 8281



View Profile
Today at 05:41:26 AM
Merited by xhomerx10 (1), Hueristic (1)

Im taking a break from most online shit for a while. It's really fucking with my very fragile mental constitution. That is a ridiculous understatement.  I am batshit, and close to the edge (down by a river... but the "in a van" kind not the "music of the sun" kind)

And if I reappear any sooner than eeh say November I ask any and all of you to mock me mercilessly.

So why announce it? To be a drama queen? Nope.

To use it to make a prediction.

I predict by the time I return we will have crossed 90k at least once.


Have a nice Halloween.

Seasons will pass you by!

I get up, I get down
I get up, I get down
I get up, I get down
Floczy
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 350
Merit: 182


Have you seen a grown man cry?


View Profile
Today at 05:49:54 AM
Merited by xhomerx10 (1)

Not to shit on BTC but I am thinking  it is a tired asset , well time will tell.
Time will definitely tell..
I do know right now that Bitcoin has lost its volatility, but it does have inconsistency in that aspect, sometimes better some times pretty low, but i do know that volatility it's not gone totally.

Chill to think of it , Why will Bitcoin be tired I'm whey older than bro and I'm still this strong, at least I can comfortably dance to Y.M.C.A  Smiley
That's song's a masterpiece..
https://youtu.be/CS9OO0S5w2k?si=QJOGTuoZ0jjfEQOS
You can have a good meal.. hm hm hm mm,,

This is the week of the four year cycle bottom on the calendar.
And now $40k away from recent low that we "might" consider as THE LOW of the circle, like I always tell people history can only help in knowledge, using it to predict the future of a flawed approach

If we dip back into the 60s for any reason, I will toss the horns on and get ready for Pamplona.
60k is a really long way  Smiley

There could a possibility, but the emotions attached to banking on that price is something I do my have, and I could just buy from anywhere.
ChartBuddy
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3052
Merit: 2559


1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ


View Profile
Today at 06:02:15 AM


Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
ChartBuddy
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3052
Merit: 2559


1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ


View Profile
Today at 07:02:15 AM


Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
OutOfMemory
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2422
Merit: 5503


Man who stares at charts (and stars, too...)


View Profile
Today at 07:39:29 AM
Last edit: Today at 08:44:09 AM by OutOfMemory
Merited by vapourminer (1), xhomerx10 (1), Hueristic (1), ibminer (1)

I may post a few pics soon,

Please do! Interesting to see a homemade pop filter design.

3D printing a pop filter seems wrong (but cool). Back in my day we used a coat hanger and some pantyhose.

Those were the days.  Now the geeks use a 3D-printer and... wait - @OutofMemory it's just the frame you're printing, right?

Hell yes!
It's an inner frame for mounting the two stretched layers of "pantyhose" (with loads of variants to choose from at the next store), which is embraced by a circular clamp-like outer frame, which fixates the meshes even more and give the edges a nice look. The third part is the hinge, with a standard mic holder thread (5/8" UNS-27).

I couldn't dream about that AKG filter and not use meshes. Impossible Smiley
But i saw the printed versions online, those got me a little curious, while i started the whole thing from scratch.

I’m a little jealous of those that are into the 3D printing hobby. I’ve always wanted to get into it. I’m also glad I haven’t, because I can only imagine the amount of time I would lose to it.


It's definitely a rabbit hole, but still (probably) nothing compared to diving into LLM's (at least that is how i think things are in AI land).
Serves good as a (subjective) time machine, but only in the future direction  Cheesy

EDIT: The photo. Small corrections and a print for myself in PETG will follow (I used PLA for the prototype).


EDIT2: This is where it all started, as i originally wanted that dual-screen functionality for my wife's microphone. The design principle is the same, with the exception that the outer frame consists of two parts that snap together to encapsulate the inner frame, holding the meshes. Since the mount of the Rode Podmic is quite special, the distance and angle of the pop filter have to be adjustabe on mic position changes.
I am still quite happy with the result, so no need to upgrade to a thinner frame design like v2 above. V2 also uses the same inner frame, but upscaled, with a few minor additions to improve clamping force of the outer ring.



EDIT3: Yeah, and they both need black washers and nuts, but they won't arrive until monday  Embarrassed
I also wished to sand down the PETG shell and arms of the v1 pop filter to 400 grain, to give it that nice matte, ABS-like look. But that means a lot of work and dusty dirt. Ain't got time for that  Cheesy

And this is why i switched from 3D Builder to Blender, which doesn't do shitty things like those in these two examples:



ChartBuddy
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3052
Merit: 2559


1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ


View Profile
Today at 08:02:15 AM


Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
ChartBuddy
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3052
Merit: 2559


1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ


View Profile
Today at 09:02:15 AM


Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
ChartBuddy
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3052
Merit: 2559


1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ


View Profile
Today at 10:02:16 AM


Explanation
Chartbuddy thanks talkimg.com
vapourminer
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 5180
Merit: 6907


what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?


View Profile
Today at 10:11:24 AM
Merited by ibminer (2), xhomerx10 (1)

waking up the the Wall Observer anthem

nice
Pages: « 1 ... 36160 36161 36162 36163 36164 36165 36166 36167 36168 36169 36170 36171 36172 36173 36174 36175 36176 36177 36178 36179 36180 36181 36182 36183 36184 36185 36186 36187 36188 36189 36190 36191 36192 36193 36194 36195 36196 36197 36198 36199 36200 36201 36202 36203 36204 36205 36206 36207 36208 36209 [36210] 36211 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!