7/21 - 1 (1.3%)
7/28 - 11 (14.5%)
8/4 - 16 (21.1%)
8/11 - 7 (9.2%)
8/18 - 4 (5.3%)
8/25 - 5 (6.6%)
After August - 32 (42.1%)
Total Voters: 76

Pages: « 1 ... 8942 8943 8944 8945 8946 8947 8948 8949 8950 8951 8952 8953 8954 8955 8956 8957 8958 8959 8960 8961 8962 8963 8964 8965 8966 8967 8968 8969 8970 8971 8972 8973 8974 8975 8976 8977 8978 8979 8980 8981 8982 8983 8984 8985 8986 8987 8988 8989 8990 8991 [8992] 8993 8994 8995 8996 8997 8998 8999 9000 9001 9002 9003 9004 9005 9006 9007 9008 9009 9010 9011 9012 9013 9014 9015 9016 9017 9018 9019 9020 9021 9022 9023 9024 9025 9026 9027 9028 9029 9030 9031 9032 9033 9034 9035 9036 9037 9038 9039 9040 9041 9042 ... 33620 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26431157 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
octaft

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 02:52:28 AM

+1

There is outer game, and there is inner game. Outer game refers to the superficial stuff and it's what most people imagine when they first hear about pick-up. Inner game refers to the fundamental stuff -- who you are, what you have to offer, what you want out of relationship(s), what you want out of life. You can work on one at a time but eventually you want outer game and inner game to be congruent. Ultimately, game is not about manipulation and deception - it's about communication, honesty, and respect.

There are many paths to enlightenment. If game does not resonate with you, then perhaps it is not your path. But that doesn't mean it's not someone else's path. No need to be hatin'.

Inner-game is something any therapist could do twice as well for a third of the cost, and they wouldn't even insult you while they were doing it. Outer-game is designed to make you look stupid and set you up to fail by creating overconfidence (while looking ridiculous most of the time) and having 6's shoot for 9's. Then you blame yourself for failing, thinking something is still wrong, and come back to them to give them more money. If you do happen to score a chick desperate enough to accept you, then they use you as proof that it works. It's win-win for them.
BBmmBB

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 02:53:04 AM

Inspirational Buy All the Bitcoins Speech

Sons of the internet, I am AdamStgBit, and I see a whole army of my countrymen here in defiance of closed source centralized systems, you've come here to buy and sell on the free market, and a free men you are ( expect for Jorge, sadly...). What will you do without FREEDOM!?? WILL YOU BUY!?

"No! No! we will sell and/or hope for lower prices, if not, least we'll have some fiat, to pay the bills"

Ya ok, buy now and you might lose, sell now and you'll have some fiat to pay the bills.

At least a while...

And drowning in debt many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that, for once chance, just one chance! to come back here and tell the bankers that they may take our mortgage payment directly out of our accounts without asking, and even take the house after taking all our money, but they'll never take our BITCOINS!!!

http://s14.postimg.org/t1101jgip/Untitled.png

freedom is our only hope!  Wink lol rah rah
Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 02:53:27 AM

Women want to be physically and economically safe. The state takes care of that in modern western societies, so what's left for a man to do?

Entertain. They want a clown, not a man.

Women get their basic needs from the state, turning ordinary men into little more than flings in comparative terms. This is why we have an absurd focus on studies and degrees, because the state decrees it. This is why we have sub-replacement fertility levels. This is why the economy is catastrophically imploding.

More reading here: http://www.artofmanliness.com/2014/02/24/the-3-ps-of-manhood-protect/
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 02:57:16 AM

LOL

no.

women want love, more then they want orgasms.

they want you to put the seat back down

they want you to come to bed at a reasonable hour and "snuggle"

they want you to buy them flowers every once in a while

they want you to tell them nice things, like " you look good in that dress"

they want you to give a shit

thats pretty much it

orgasms are easy, all this other shit, thats hard.

Uhh, again, this time bolded for emphasis:
The problem is, women are more sensitive to the emotional mood of the relationship, so if you're not treating them right outside of sex, they won't be able to get off during sex. Unlike men, women generally cannot get off with people they've started to loathe, and once the loathing starts, you're fucked, but in all the wrong ways, and it's time to end the relationship.

...they just require somewhat different things (not just sex but it is a much bigger part than men give it credit for)...

P.S. If orgasms are easy to give her, chances are good she's lying about having them.

she's not faking... she sometimes squirts ( i am that good  Cool )

but, i wake up grumpy, i call her a bitch for waking me up 5 mins to early, or too late!
nothing shes dose is good enough, COME ON WOMEN DO IT DO IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
How dare you make something WeRid Supper for me!! O_o??
i stay on the internet chatting with you MOFOs instead of spending time with her
i piss all over the toilet seat and dont give a shit

see the problem?

its not about orgasms...

its about me being an asshole, and not giving a shit.
ChartBuddy
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1782

1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 03:01:03 AM

Explanation
adamstgBit
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 03:02:47 AM

Inspirational Buy All the Bitcoins Speech

Sons of the internet, I am AdamStgBit, and I see a whole army of my countrymen here in defiance of closed source centralized systems, you've come here to buy and sell on the free market, and a free men you are ( expect for Jorge, sadly...). What will you do without FREEDOM!?? WILL YOU BUY!?

"No! No! we will sell and/or hope for lower prices, if not, least we'll have some fiat, to pay the bills"

Ya ok, buy now and you might lose, sell now and you'll have some fiat to pay the bills.

At least a while...

And drowning in debt many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that, for once chance, just one chance! to come back here and tell the bankers that they may take our mortgage payment directly out of our accounts without asking, and even take the house after taking all our money, but they'll never take our BITCOINS!!!

freedom is our only hope!  Wink lol rah rah

bitcoin don't need me here pumping bitcoin to 300 die hard bitcoiners....

bitcoins is:

Scarce
Durable
Portable
Divisible
Impossible to counterfeit
Fungible ( any 1 BTC has the same value as any other )
Easy to keep safe ( contrary to popular belief, it easy to print out a paper wallet...)
Shiny ( yes the digital bits that make up a bitcoin are VERY shiny)

it'll do just fine...
WoopDeBoop

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 03:04:36 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2016, 10:09:56 AM by WoopDeBoop

test message ignore
adamstgBit
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 03:04:45 AM

any ideas for a new poll?
octaft

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 03:07:23 AM

but, i wake up grumpy, i call her a bitch for waking me up 5 mins to early, or too late!
i stay on the internet chatting with you MOFOs instead of spending time with her

see the problem?

its not about orgasms...

My apologies for assuming "don't be an asshole" and "actually give a shit about your woman" should go without saying.

Of course, you can't sell $500 an hour "coaching" to nerdy guys by just telling them to squat, deadlift and bench, take dianabol and eat like a horse.

^^^ This guy gets it!
BBmmBB

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 03:17:00 AM

LOL

no.

women want love, more then they want orgasms.

they want you to put the seat back down

they want you to come to bed at a reasonable hour and "snuggle"

they want you to buy them flowers every once in a while

they want you to tell them nice things, like " you look good in that dress"

they want you to give a shit

thats pretty much it

orgasms are easy, all this other shit, thats hard.

Uhh, again, this time bolded for emphasis:
The problem is, women are more sensitive to the emotional mood of the relationship, so if you're not treating them right outside of sex, they won't be able to get off during sex. Unlike men, women generally cannot get off with people they've started to loathe, and once the loathing starts, you're fucked, but in all the wrong ways, and it's time to end the relationship.

...they just require somewhat different things (not just sex but it is a much bigger part than men give it credit for)...

P.S. If orgasms are easy to give her, chances are good she's lying about having them.

see the problem?

its not about orgasms...

Adam Carolla  is it you ...is this now LOVELINE?  Cheesy
BBmmBB

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 03:17:56 AM

STRIPPER POLE?  Cool
JorgeStolfi

Activity: 910
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 03:20:50 AM

Shorters be like
https://i.imgur.com/rNunlTy.jpg?1[/img]
 Grin Cheesy
It sorta flops as a joke, since the guy grinding in the gif is totally safe.

Are you sure? I bet he is not wearing safety googles, the grinder's disk doesn't have a proper edge guard, the ground wire is not actually connected to the ground, and he keeps his bitcoins in a Windows computer connected to the internet, that his kids use to play pirated games downloaded from m1cros0ft.com.
adamstgBit
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 03:21:48 AM

see the problem?

its not about orgasms...

My apologies for assuming "don't be an asshole" and "actually give a shit about your woman" should go without saying.

well there you go this is where i went wrong.

i stopped giving a shit for some reason....

long term relationships are hard man, its complicated as fuck, because we all have our problems, no one is perfect, you have to be willing to find a way to make it work and put in the effort

or

do what billyJean dose, hook up and get the fuck out fast, which sure sounds like fun.
adamstgBit
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 03:24:48 AM

HOLY SHIT BATMAN DON'T YOU THINK ITS TIME TO BUY?  
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 10638

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 03:32:40 AM

Earlier in this thread, linked below, Hdbuck sent out a link concerning the documentary:  The Rise and Rise of Bitcoin.  There were some early showings of this documentary a week ago, and then some additional releases of the documentary coming out this week.

Here is a link that you can download through a torrent client. 
http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/11183060/...tcoin_-_HD

My quickie personal review of the documentary:

Overall the documentary presents a good overview of bitcoin history... but surely seems to emphasize that bitcoin remains far from being out of the woods in its development and its path forward.. including various depictions of the sad aspects of various bitcion business failings, such as Gox, Trading Hill and BitInstant. 

The guy that was narrating within the documentary seemed as if he was in real positive spirits in the beginning of the filming of the movie which started in mid-2012; however, as time passed, the movie seemed to show several periods in which his enthusiasm waned and turned somewhat downward towards the end (which seemed to be late 2013 and early 2014).  Part of the negative consequences with the narrator was that he seemed to be losing good money on various BTC mining set-ups, and even referring to the fact that in mid-2012, he had sent 2,700 BTC to Aisics in order to buy some mining equipment (that was while BTC prices were well below $20.  In fact, the film did NOT really discuss those difficulties which seemed to cause a bit stressed on the narrator to get involved with mining and then have set backs and maybe even coming to the realization that it may have been better just to buy coins and sit on them rather than to spend so much energy mining.   Also, there seemed to be some depression regarding the failure of some businesses and the real tangible impacts on real people.

I liked that the editors of the film juxtaposed scenes within, yet they largely kept the presentation in chronological order.   At the same time, it felt to me as if the title of the documentary was NOT quite correct because even though there was good news contained throughout the documentary,  the end (and even the current state of bitcoin) does NOT seem like a "rise and rise of bitcoin" - in spite of Bitcoin prices still remaining more than 3x last year's prices..  With various BTC business failings and some questions regarding the role of governmental regulations, there seemed to have been some negative emphases and even unresolved dilemmas in the end of the film. 

I believe that the producers and editors could have improved the ending of the documentary by balancing some of the negative BTC developments and putting together a few of the positive BTC stories including pointing out some of the great ongoing developments in the bitcoin space (such as providing statistics concerning adoption, merchants, exchanges, liquidation opportunities, etc).

Overall the whole film was put together very well with several stimulating visuals  and fairly important and relevant discussions and in-person interviews with people who have been trying to be movers and shakers (and without always knowing for sure about the actual intentions of the actors but realizing that they were real people with real human difficulties to survive in the BTC space, including trying to fit into their schedules being able to eat and sleep).

Thanks.. I had tried to download it earlier from another link and I could NOT get it to work, but that link seems to be downloading.... looks like about 25 minutes to download...

Have you watched it?  I heard that the production took place over several years... Any comments?
adamstgBit
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 03:33:40 AM

these prices are a fucking joke.

we should be at 3K by now.

all the pieces fit

bitcoin is, and always will be  "the ghost out side the machine"

bla bla bla

fuck it i'm hitting market buy now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hah7NSkZvs
octaft

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 03:37:10 AM

well there you go this is where i went wrong.

i stopped giving a shit for some reason....

long term relationships are hard man, its complicated as fuck, because we all have our problems, no one is perfect, you have to be willing to find a way to make it work and put in the effort

or

do what billyJean dose, hook up and get the fuck out fast, which sure sounds like fun.

If you don't give a shit, then what's the problem? She wants out of a relationship with a man who doesn't give a shit, and you don't give a shit.

If you really want to give a shit because you love her, or you give a shit but can't show it, explain the situation (whatever the particulars may be, I have no clue) and agree to couples therapy. There's obviously something you're supposed to be doing that you're not. Instead of speculating on what women want in general, which is what the rest of us are doing, you should be asking HER what she wants in particular. Expect to make some concessions; if that means you don't get to troll the thread for 12 hours a day shouting your book, well, if you want your woman back, be prepared to dial it back.

JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 10638

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 03:42:47 AM

Yes... something like below, but maybe changing the prediction date to Tuesday, since Monday is a USA bank holiday.

24 critical hours ahead of us

Even though "critical" has been a bit of a exaggeration in this thread, I was thinking that this upcoming weekend could be critical... and maybe there could be a related poll question?

The BTC price at the close of business on next Monday will be?   

(I know that a problem with "close of business" is that bitcoin never closes; however, Adam may like a term like this b/c he seems to love ambiguous polls  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy)

Less than $310?

Between $310 and $330?

Between $330 and $350?

Between $350 and $375?

Between $375 and $400?

Greater than $400?

Greater than $500?

Edit:  Added below two new options to accommodate some of the bullish sentiments in this thread.

Greater than $700?

new ATH?

blade87

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 03:45:54 AM

Mark K-Mart down as another retailer to get CC info hacked. When will people ever learn? Bitcoin to the rescue!

To take it one step further. I don't think too many people realize that BTC is actually a great safe against the worst case scenario (ID theft). Someone who gets that information off you will have access to your credit cards, bank accounts, etc. But they may have no idea you have a hot BTC wallet, let alone a cold wallet which is as good as physical gold locked up in a safe. As BTC matures and becomes more stable, I will hold more and more value in it for this reason alone.
medialab101

Activity: 583
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 03:53:25 AM

Charts look good... this shit has to go up.

Disclaimer: I'm 4 beers deep (IPA 8.5%) on a beach and not looking at any charts.

Adam has inspired me.

Market Buy All the Bitcoins!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 8942 8943 8944 8945 8946 8947 8948 8949 8950 8951 8952 8953 8954 8955 8956 8957 8958 8959 8960 8961 8962 8963 8964 8965 8966 8967 8968 8969 8970 8971 8972 8973 8974 8975 8976 8977 8978 8979 8980 8981 8982 8983 8984 8985 8986 8987 8988 8989 8990 8991 [8992] 8993 8994 8995 8996 8997 8998 8999 9000 9001 9002 9003 9004 9005 9006 9007 9008 9009 9010 9011 9012 9013 9014 9015 9016 9017 9018 9019 9020 9021 9022 9023 9024 9025 9026 9027 9028 9029 9030 9031 9032 9033 9034 9035 9036 9037 9038 9039 9040 9041 9042 ... 33620 »
  Print  

Jump to: