Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:06:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you invest in a MLM scam in early stage?  (Read 17827 times)
btcblockchain

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:59:32 PM

participating in mlm at early stages is far better than investing in mlm at later stages even though risky early investments ar better

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Reagan_alvaro

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:43:24 AM

Of course not. I am not a greedy money hunter that does invest into something when I know it's an obvious scam. One of my biggest mistake i made in bitcoin  is investing in an mlm program. i think if there is MLM which is indicated would be scam we should warning people to not invest at there and should not exploit the situation

I think If everyone avoids putting their hard-earned money into this scam, they will eventually dry up and completely disappear.
I am not a greedy money hunter who invests in something when I know it is a clear deception. The first reason is because I do not want to support scammers, and secondly, I do not want to contribute to people getting a scam because investing in their scams allows them to operate longer because the money comes, and thus they will be able to sacrifice more people. That's why I find people who invest in fraud obviously as bad as the operator itself.
Kawasakinamoto

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:41:35 AM

Of course I will not invest in MLM scam. Why you will join if you know it is scam. I hate scammers! I don't like to cheat people just because of money. Money is easy to earn but trust of the people is hard.
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:32:14 AM

Hard to say for sure, because of two sides moral and profitability/greed. Certainly by investing in a scam and waiting on others to put money in it to make a profit for yourself (and understanding, that your profit will be made from people's money, who will probably never get them back)  not makes you look better than the guy who created this scam, but from other side greed, because people who invested after you, don't really have difference with you, since they also waiting on others to put money to make profit from it, so it's something like scam the scammer imo.
There's one more thing, by getting involved into this scam, whether promoting the website or investing hard earned money into this thing, we are indirectly making this MLM grows because the scammer will think that all these people are dumbos who can be easily scammed.
Just I have no excuse of joining this satanic cycle, when I'm the one who lost money into this shit, maybe it will be fine, but luring people to a scam, is really a bad idea I must say. Better off this stupid thing.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
jakagintiri

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:18:30 AM

of course not, although I was fooled by MLM but I do not want other people to feel as I feel, I will actually commemorate the people who will follow the MLM deception.

Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 07:13:47 AM

Here is a interesting, hypothetical situation. What will you do if there is a MLM scam going on and it is in early stage. It is assuring 10% monthly return in bitcoins (of course it has that referral bonus part as well but it is optional, you don't need referral as you are getting 10% on your investment.).  B'cause of it's early stage, people are investing happily and getting returns monthly. In short equation of incoming source money > outgoing money. By looking at situation, let's say this scam/scheme will go on two more year.   There are some people who rip benefits from these kind of scams/schemes as they invest very early and in large chunk.

Will you invest in such scheme well before it vanishes with bitcoins/money?

will not . because not all will also provide benefits even if you are the first person to join him.
 so if we already know it is a fraud project. scam or MLM better avoid it. and even if you still choose to join.
in a few days you must have a bad feeling and think with the payment that will be done. it will be stressfull .
Bugsbey

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:25:06 AM

Here is a interesting, hypothetical situation. What will you do if there is a MLM scam going on and it is in early stage. It is assuring 10% monthly return in bitcoins (of course it has that referral bonus part as well but it is optional, you don't need referral as you are getting 10% on your investment.).  B'cause of it's early stage, people are investing happily and getting returns monthly. In short equation of incoming source money > outgoing money. By looking at situation, let's say this scam/scheme will go on two more year.   There are some people who rip benefits from these kind of scams/schemes as they invest very early and in large chunk.

Will you invest in such scheme well before it vanishes with bitcoins/money?
As it is a scam I will surely not join it even if I am benefited by it. It is still best to earn in a good way without hurting or fooling others. It is burden to my conscience if I am going to do it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  

Jump to: