Bitcoin Forum
November 21, 2017, 06:49:48 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will you invest in a MLM scam in early stage?  (Read 16749 times)
fathur.aza

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 08:11:18 AM

What is the advantages of MLM scam if I invest ??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xenophoto

Activity: 714

Pundi X- Any store can buy, sell & accept Crypto!

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 08:33:32 AM

MLM is good as long as the product being sold is going to be used daily or product is a necessity, product should be reasonable priced and lastly, members will earn not only from sponsorship's or recruits. If those 3 are not present in the MLM that is being offered then stay away. It will just make the owners and the pioneer members rich.

Seems you are one of the few who really knows what  an MLM is.  Most of the replies here mistakenly took MLM as HYIP and ponzi schemes.  Most of them sounds like a teenager or young kids that keep on saying things they read and believed it is the truth without thinking or researching what MLM is , probably if someone has not spelled out the meaning of MLM, they won't even know what MLM stands for.

Don't think of yourselves as some kind of special snowflakes just because you guys know about the true nature of MLM. MLMs are supposed to be established in a way where people will start selling the products of a company. There are different levels because you can get people under you when you refer them. Unfortunately, MLMs were turned into a huge ponzi scheme. Instead of focusing on selling the products, MLM members have focused on the referral part because it will be more beneficial to them.

MLMs are using the newcomer's money to pay the old ones, thus, a ponzi scheme.

▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀███▄
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
  BUY
  SELL
ACCEPT
   ███████████████████████████
  .CRYPTOCURRENCY..
███████████████████████████
NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 08:35:17 AM

Of course they offer you an advantage. But the risk will always be there to see them anytime will be able to scam or reset. Make sure you understand the rules before investing
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 09:06:27 AM

MLM is good as long as the product being sold is going to be used daily or product is a necessity, product should be reasonable priced and lastly, members will earn not only from sponsorship's or recruits. If those 3 are not present in the MLM that is being offered then stay away. It will just make the owners and the pioneer members rich.

Seems you are one of the few who really knows what  an MLM is.  Most of the replies here mistakenly took MLM as HYIP and ponzi schemes.  Most of them sounds like a teenager or young kids that keep on saying things they read and believed it is the truth without thinking or researching what MLM is , probably if someone has not spelled out the meaning of MLM, they won't even know what MLM stands for.

Don't think of yourselves as some kind of special snowflakes just because you guys know about the true nature of MLM. MLMs are supposed to be established in a way where people will start selling the products of a company. There are different levels because you can get people under you when you refer them. Unfortunately, MLMs were turned into a huge ponzi scheme. Instead of focusing on selling the products, MLM members have focused on the referral part because it will be more beneficial to them.

You are taking the other side of MLM (those that are disguised as MLM but rather a pyramid scheme )  if you analyzed what I quoted you can see another side of it (assuming that they are both under MLM industry), it is quite annoying people keep on jumping into conclusion without even thinking the all around of it.  If MLM is a ponzi scheme because the earnings came from the new comers then, Bitcoin itself is a big ponzi scheme but we all know it is not.  

I wonder if you are really involved in different kinds of MLM business. Maybe all you know are the investment scheme sides where payouts came from recruites and referral.  MLM does not only works that way.

from the definition,

A Ponzi scheme (/ˈpɒn.zi/; also a Ponzi game)[1] is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator, an individual or organization, pays returns to its investors from new capital paid to the operators by new investors, rather than from profit earned through legitimate sources. Operators of Ponzi schemes usually entice new investors by offering higher returns than other investments, in the form of short-term returns that are either abnormally high or unusually consistent..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

They may use the Multi Level scheme but definitely ponzi scheme are not the same as those legal company that uses Multi Level Marketing.

Network marketing and multi-level marketing have been described by author Dominique Xardel as being synonymous, and as methods of direct selling.[9] Other terms that are sometimes used to describe multi-level marketing include "word-of-mouth marketing", "interactive distribution", and "relationship marketing". Critics have argued that the use of different terms and "buzzwords" is an effort to distinguish multi-level marketing from illegal Ponzi schemes, chain letters, and consumer fraud scams.[19] Some sources classify multi-level marketing as a form of direct selling rather than being direct selling.[20][21][22]

The Direct Selling Association (DSA), a lobbying group for the multi-level marketing industry, reported that in 1990 twenty-five percent of members used MLM, growing to 77.3 percent in 1999.[23] By 2009, 94.2% of DSA members were using MLM, accounting for 99.6% of sellers, and 97.1% of sales.[24] Companies such as Avon, Electrolux, Tupperware,[25] and Kirby all originally used single level marketing to sell their goods and later introduced multi-level compensation plans.[20] The DSA has approximately 200 members[26] while it is estimated there are over 1,000 firms using multi-level marketing in the United States alone.[27]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multi-level_marketing#Direct_selling_and_network_marketing

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.UTRUST.▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
             █
BitHodler

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 10:26:09 AM

That you will lose your initial investment amount.

Of course there isn't any advantage you penny pincher. Can't you just use common sense to figure that out yourself? It's beyond insane that you even ask this.

Everyone putting money into scams are contributing and willingly allowing innocent people to get scammed. If no one dumps their hard earned cash in scams, they will slowly dry out and vanish.

bamboylee

Activity: 658

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 10:38:01 AM

It is better if you distance yourself from any scam, early stage or not. We are in a community, so we must help each other protect ourselves. If we only think of ourselves, what will happen to human race? Even if there is an opportunity to earn money on scam on early stage, you will be supporting this scam sites to scam more people. And they will build more scam sites that will victimize more people. If we do not support it, eventually these scam sites will stop because there will be no more money in it.

EdenHazard

Activity: 910

why look for fortune elsewhere

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 11:07:18 AM

Of course they offer you an advantage. But the risk will always be there to see them anytime will be able to scam or reset. Make sure you understand the rules before investing
it is clearly SCAM , even if you earned the profit in early stage you have been gives people who place their investment in the last stage a scam gift which i will say you are one of the actor causing those people get scammed , just think about it, you make people suffering lost .

really better to gamble directly , you get entertained and a fair chance to get profit.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
wicaksono

Activity: 364

UAHPAY

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 01:12:20 PM

Until whenever I will not join or promote MLM to anyone. All MLM will eventually scam, and I hate that.
Those who are at the lowest level can not get their money back, so I do not like to lure others in this hoax.

Prohodimec

Activity: 532

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 01:24:52 PM

Until whenever I will not join or promote MLM to anyone. All MLM will eventually scam, and I hate that.
Those who are at the lowest level can not get their money back, so I do not like to lure others in this hoax.

I also do not want to lure people with deception just to make money, then they will hate me and I will not be happy with it.

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
        ▄███▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀███▄
     ▄██▀▀ ▄▄████████████▄▄ ▀▀██▄
    ██▀ ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄ ▀██
   ██▀ ██████▀          ▀██████  ██
  ██  █████▀         ▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ██
██▀ █████  ▄▄▄██████████████████  █
▐██  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ██▌
███ ▐███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄     ███
▐██  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀ ██▌
███ █▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀██████████████ ▄██
  ██▄ █████▄              ▄█████ ▄██
   ███ ▀██████▄▄      ▄▄██████▀ ▄██
    ▀██▄ ▀▀█████████████████▀ ▄██▀
      ▀███▄  ▀▀████████▀▀▀ ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.eSports.com.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██                  
                   ██                  
                   ██                  
                   ▀▀                  
         ▄▄████▄▄      ▄▄█████▄        
     ▄▄██▀▀    ▀▀███▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄    
     ██     ▄      ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ██    
     ██  ▄███▄        ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄  ██▌   
    ▐█▌  ▀█████▀       ██   ██  ▐██   
    ██    ▀█▀            ███     ██   
   ▐██           ▄    ▄           ▐█▌  
   ██         ▄███    ▀██▄         ██  
   ██      ▄███▀        ▀███▄      ██  
   ██▄   ▄██▀              ▀██▄   ▄██  
    ▀████▀▀                   ▀████▀   
█   █
█ █ 
█ █ █

█ █ █
  █ █
█ █ 
█   █
█ █ █
  █ █
lordquanta

Activity: 350

JOLYY - The future of beauty!

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 07:42:13 AM

I also do not want to lure people with deception just to make money, then they will hate me and I will not be happy with it.
This is direct consequence of pulling people in a mlm and only a person with Conscience will feel that guilt.

███           ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄           ███       ▀███          ▀██▄ ▄██▀          ███▀
            ███         ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄         ███         ███          ▀█████           ███
            ███       ▄███▀            ▀███▄       ███          ▀██▄         ▄███▄         ▄██▀
            ███      ███▀                ▀███      ███            ███       ███▀███       ███
            ███     ███▀                  ▀███     ███             ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███               ███▄██▀       ▀██▄██▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███                ▀███▀         ▀███▀
            ███     ███                    ███     ███                 ███           ███
            ███     ███▄                  ▄███     ███                 ███           ███
            ███      ███▄                ▄███      ███                 ███           ███
           ███▀       ▀███▄            ▄███▀       ▀███                ███           ███
██▄▄▄  ▄▄▄███▀          ▀████▄▄    ▄▄████▀          ▀███▄▄▄  ▄▄▄██     ███           ███
▀▀████████▀▀              ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀              ▀▀████████▀▀     ███           ███
           T H E   F U T U R E             
                       o f   B E A U T Y

▀█▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀█▄      ▄▄███▀▀▀▀
    ▄██     ▀▀▀     ▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄▄ ██         ▄     ▀▀██▄
▀█▀█▀█▀▄       █▄     ▄██▀
               ▀████████
               ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀

▄▄
     ▀█▀▀▀

█▄
     ███████▀▀▀
    █▄
      ▀▀▀▀▀
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 07:47:47 AM

There's no advantage if you are going to invest there. And haven't you noticed the word next to MLM you had typed? It's scam, so there's no advantage if you are going to invest there, instead you are just going to experience a lot of inconvenience and disadvantage. Don't believe people that are giving you false information about it.

pyata4ok

Activity: 229

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 08:36:15 AM

You just need to stop developing these sites and not involve other people there by deception. Then these scams and lose the meaning of existence. Only here are many greedy who are willing to make money on deception.
Apened

Activity: 545

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 08:57:06 AM

There's no advantage if you are going to invest there. And haven't you noticed the word next to MLM you had typed? It's scam, so there's no advantage if you are going to invest there, instead you are just going to experience a lot of inconvenience and disadvantage. Don't believe people that are giving you false information about it.
There is advantages if your one of the top investor and not having care on anyone under you ,Thats the only advantage you make more money by other people .but still it is a bad way of earning money that many people do to earn so dont try at all to invest there if it is a scam.

████████
         ██████████████
     ████████   ████████
  ███████               ███████
██████                     ▀███▀
████                               
██                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████                     ▀████████
██████                     ▀██████
  ███████               ███████
     ████████   ████████
         ██████████████
               ████████

GoNetwork=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
[
]
[
]

▄ 
                          ▄▄███
                    ▄▄█▀▀  ██
              ▄▄█▀▀     ██▌
        ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀   ██
 ▄▄█▀▀     ▄█▀     ▐██
██     ▄██▀          █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀       ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄    ███
     █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
      █▄█▀

▄███▄▄   ▄
  ██                           ██████████▀
  ████▄                   ███████████▀
   ▀████████▄▄     ███████████
  ▄▄███████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
        ███████████████████
           ▀███████████████▀
              ▄███████████▀
   ▄▄█████████████▀

DocGTR

Activity: 150

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 09:12:20 AM

I agree, it's only a waste of time or money. I have not seen a single person who really earned a lot of money there. Everyone is just deceiving and trying to drag more people into his cell.
equator

Activity: 868

Anonymous bitcoin mixer

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 12:06:00 PM

I agree, it's only a waste of time or money. I have not seen a single person who really earned a lot of money there. Everyone is just deceiving and trying to drag more people into his cell.

If you find anyone saying that he got earned in initial time then 99% he should be the owner of that MLM scheme because in the initial stage they itself invest and earn and show other how much they are winning and after some one start to invest in initial they will give you return but after then everything will go off. This is the way of scamming the users through this MLM scheme

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
Mr

Activity: 306

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 12:32:14 PM

If you invest in the early stage, perhaps you can easily tripple your capital. However, I will never join it even in the early stage. They are totally scammed and if we invest the money in it, that means we are helping them to become stronger and stronger and can take more money from the people

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            █     ███           ███   ▄▄▄          █          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄███████████▄         ███     ███         ███    ███         ███         ██████████████▄
 ▄███▀       ▀█▀        █████     ███       ███     ███        █████        ███        ▀▀███
▄██▀                   ███ ███     ███     ███      ███       ███ ███       ███          ███
███                   ███   ███     ███   ███       ███      ███   ███      ███        ▄▄███
███                  ███     ███     ███ ███        ███     ███     ███     ██████████████▀
▀██▄                ███       ███     █████         ███    ███       ███    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
 ▀███▄       ▄█▄   ███         ███     ███          ███   ███         ███   ███      ▀███▄
   ▀███████████▀  ███           ███     █           ███  ███           ███  ███        ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███
                ███
▌  .
iqlimasyadiqa

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 12:54:12 PM

I've tried the method and signed up early. And the result is certainly very satisfying, I can get 30% profit from the total that I invest. But when I glance back, then I think that it can be very harmful to many people. I am sad to see that I am one of the disadvantaged. MLM system is the most evil system ever in the world of investment today. never joined the inhumane system like this !!!

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
....ANGEL TOKEN....

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀ 
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀ 
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀   
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█     
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █     
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█     
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌     
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌     
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌     
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █     
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌     
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀       
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀         
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀           
                 ▀▀████████▀▀             

Labumi

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 12:55:24 PM

Seems you are one of the few who really knows what  an MLM is.  Most of the replies here mistakenly took MLM as HYIP and ponzi schemes.  Most of them sounds like a teenager or young kids that keep on saying things they read and believed it is the truth without thinking or researching what MLM is , probably if someone has not spelled out the meaning of MLM, they won't even know what MLM stands for.

Ahahha, for anyone who says MLM is profitable before the ponzi system then it's just a hoax. Because there is not an mlm business that provides long-term benefits, there is indeed a mlm system that provides long term benefits. But it's all also require sacrifice long enough to see and get the advantage. So, when you want to get an advantage so the main task is to try and work hard

▄█▄
▄██▀██▄
▄██▀███▀██▄
▄██▀███████▀██▄
▄██▀██████▄████▀██▄
▄██▀██████████▄████▀██▄
▄██▀███████████▀██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀███████████████▀██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀███████████████████▀██▄████▀██▄
█████████████████████████████████████
████▄███████████████████▄██▀████▄████
██████▄███████████████▄██▀████▄██████
████████▄███████████▄██▀████▄████████
▀█████████▄██████████▀████▄█████████▀
▀█████████▄██████▀████▄█████████▀
▀█████████▄███████▄█████████▀
▀█████████▄███▄█████████▀
▀█████████▄█████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██░░░▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
██▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░░▀█▄
██▀▀▀░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░▀█
██░░░░░░░░░█░█░░░░▀█▄
██░░░░░░▄▄▄█░█▄▄▄░░▀█▄
██░░░░░░█░░░░░░░█░░░░█
██░░░░░░▀▀▀█░█▀▀▀░░░░█
██░░░░▄▄▄░░█░█░░░░░░░█
██░░░░█░█░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░█
██░░░░▀▀▀░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░▀▌
██▄▄▄▄████░░░░░█░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░▀█▄░░░░█░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░▀█▄░░░█░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▄░░█░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▄░█░█▀
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀

ipungadhi

Activity: 309

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 02:52:27 PM

They offer a huge advantage if you can invite a lot of people and become your downline. And you're in the early stage. But of course it will harm others people

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 11:01:35 PM

There is advantages if your one of the top investor and not having care on anyone under you ,Thats the only advantage you make more money by other people .but still it is a bad way of earning money that many people do to earn so dont try at all to invest there if it is a scam.

For me it doesn't matter anymore, even you will at the top peek but in the end the company will just turn out as a scam. There's no advantage on it and to your referrals you will lose your dignity as they are under you and don't have the chance to get profit because the company will just run away immediate, you may benefit but others won't and I don't really like that to happen.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.