Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:49:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2016 Titan Physical Bitcoins for sale - Silver and 24k Gold  (Read 7075 times)
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2017, 11:50:02 PM

As I mentioned, there was a formal dispute, and the police and federal authorities were involved, at my request. The investigation is pending, as far as I know. I can give you a contact at the CFTF if you want further info on that investigation. I referred another alleged victim to the CFTC regarding Titan Bitcoin, just last week.

could this have anything to do with an old 2014 2FA coin? and not the current funded coins?

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Todamont

Activity: 604
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 11:51:26 PM

So you are saying you trust someone that is listed on the known list of scammers, and has a victim claiming losses, right in front of you?  You are willing to do business with him?

Good luck with that.
msin
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 11:58:39 PM

So you are saying you trust someone that is listed on the known list of scammers, and has a victim claiming losses, right in front of you?  You are willing to do business with him?

Good luck with that.

It depends on the circumstances. I have purchased several Titan coins and haven't had any issues. I have not tried to redeem them though. I can find at least one person that will say they were scammed by every single BTC company in existence.
Todamont

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 12:00:25 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2017, 12:10:48 AM by Todamont

I wonder if Tim funded your coin with the BTC he stole from me. Would you be cool with that too? As long as you don't get robbed too huh?
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 12:01:22 AM

is this to do with an old coin? is this the same issue from 2015 where you have red flags all over your trust page?

some pretty respectable people are invested in titan, and yes I trust them with my money - I have purchased many titans and have more on order.

████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
Todamont

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 12:03:40 AM

He's a scammer and he's under investigation by the CFTC. He robbed me. Don't trust Tim Fillmore and don't do business with him.

I've said my piece.
Michail1
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 12:42:51 AM

is this to do with an old coin? is this the same issue from 2015 where you have red flags all over your trust page?

some pretty respectable people are invested in titan, and yes I trust them with my money - I have purchased many titans and have more on order.

Exactly.

Todamont (and his fake accounts) are still talking about the same thing.  He's a child that simply threatens everything.
Basically, he purchased redeemed coins on ebay and is trying to collect free money from TitanBTC. 
First, he didn't admit to buying redeemed coins.  It was figured out when records indicated the coin wasn't purchased from Titan by him.  And, then he can't remember if the coin was part of the auction or not.
He just posts crap and since no one believes him, he gets another account to post as well.

TMAN - No need to further comment else he will leave you neg ratings just cause you may dispute his claim.

Also, there is no investigation.  He's simply making that up as well just like his full story to date and simply trying to get others to jump on the bandwagon.

TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 12:43:19 AM

He's a scammer and he's under investigation by the CFTC. He robbed me. Don't trust Tim Fillmore and don't do business with him.

I've said my piece.

You've dodged the same question twice now. Is this related to the 2FA issue?
TitanBTC (OP)

Activity: 366
Merit: 258

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 01:38:18 AM

Todamont is referring to a 2FA coin that he bought from a third party, not directly from Titan.   I'll reply to his first post, but I want to reiterate that we offered to make this right and Todamont refused to be made whole.  

"SCAM.

Don't trust Tim Fillmore. TitanBitcoin is on the list on known scams, I lost 1btc to Tim Fillmore's scam."

We're only on the "Scam list" because Todamont put us there after refusing our assistance in resolving this issue.  

"https://www.titanbtc.com/verify/vFZKfWyJ/

Tim has multiple databases tracking "funded" coins, and there is corruption among thoses tables. When you try to redeem the coin, he will find an excuse to not pay you, and then have all his scammer buddies trash your profile reputation, and threaten to call the cops on you and anyone who has ever been in the chain of custody of the physical coin in question. "

Todamont bought one of our 2-factor authenticated coins from a third party.  Todamont will not reveal who he purchased the coin from, but he claims that it was sold as a "funded" coin.  However, from what we can tell the coin had already been redeemed when he purchased it from this unknown third party.  It also seems that Todamont did not attempt to verify that the coin was funded when he purchased it.  Had he done so, he would have seen that our website indicated that it was not funded.  

In my first conversation with Todamont, I requested that he file a police report so that we could work with law enforcement to track down the person who misrepresented the coin when it was sold to Todamont.  He refused to do so.   I don't know why he refused to report a crime on the part of that seller, but from that point on he became defensive and as you can see from this post, unreasonable.  Any further efforts on my part to rectify the situation were met with him simply refusing to work with us.

Tim accused me of tampering with my coin, after I opened it. He's a fucking scammer.

This is false.  The evidence points to Todamont being the victim of a third-party reseller who managed to convince Todamont to pay full price for an unfunded/redeemed coin.  I never accused Todamont of tampering with his coin.  It is strange that Todamont wouldn't cooperate in prosecuting the third-party who misrepresented which he purchased, but that doesn't imply guilt.

I contacted the CFTC and the police about Tim Fillmore and his scam, and the CFTC said they are waiting for more reports before they investigate, and they had a TON of questions about his business. Since then I have been contacted by more victims claiming losses from owning Titan Bitcoins that they are unable to "redeem". I advised them to file complaints with the CFTC also.

If any "victims", have suffered losses from owning Titan Bitcoins, that is news to me.  I'd encourage those people to contact us at sales@titanbtc.com so that we can resolve any issue for you.  

I know of one case in which someone new to bitcoin received a Titan coin as a gift and they threw away the hologram, private key included, without realizing it was needed to redeem the coin.  There was nothing I could do for them, and I felt pretty terrible about it.  That's exactly why we created our 2-factor authenticated coins.  Other than that, and this issue Todamont encountered, I don't believe anyone to date has "suffered losses" from owning Titan Bitcoins.  Quite the opposite.  We have many stories from people who have made fantastic profits reselling coins.  If not Todamont, I would be bold enough to claim 100% customer satisfaction with what Titan does.

My reputation is trashed though, because I was the first to stand up against Tim, I had about 6 people leave negative reputation marks on my profile in the scam accusation thread, and claim that I'm a thief and a scammer, without ever having met us or being party to that transaction in any way. I had an eyewitness when I unsealed my coin, and both of us are executives at blockchain companies and I have no need to steal a single bitcoin from anyone. The reason I grilled Tim so hard is that I was actually employed as compliance officer at a bitcoin exchange at the time I was robbed by Tim, and I was required by law to report him to various federal authorities.

It appeared that Todamont got negative feedback because he resorted to personally attacking people that have had good experiences with Titan.  I didn't encourage anyone to leave feedback for him and I didn't rally anyone to my cause.  The facts of the case stand on their own without any social proof needed.  I actually asked some forum members to remove their negative feedback from Todamont because it wasn't called for.

If you'll notice, Titan Bitcoin is listed now, on the list of known scams, here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1326821.0

Again, Todamont was responsible for this SCAM listing.  It is technically libel, and illegal, to call Titan a scam in the context of calling me a scammer...but let's focus on the positives.  The reason nothing came of Todamont's accusations is because they are baseless.  

We're not always the fastest to respond to customers (small company, limited staff) and occasionally our website goes down (regularly under attack from DDOS and other attempts to harass..because hackers are dumb.  Our private keys are exclusively offline in actual bank vaults) but we keep our promise.  

If you buy a Titan Bitcoin, we have your back and will resolve any problem you have with our service or products.  I really do feel bad for Todamont's loss, but he refused to cooperate with us to find a resolution and refused to work with us to prosecute the thief who actually stole from him. Todamont never wanted anything other than to shift the blame for his mistakes onto Titan.  When that didn't work he decided to start personally attacking me in an attempt to extort Titan into giving him a bitcoin.  Apparently, he's still at it a year later.  I would advise anyone reading this thread to avoid engaging with Todamont in any capacity.

TitanBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 01:39:37 AM

Received Titan Set #18!
Beautiful coins! Love them. Smiley

Please fund both coins now. Thank you.

Funded.  Thanks for the kind words!

TheAnalogKid

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 01:48:11 AM

Hey guys, my coins arrived as well, safe and sound, although the box looked like it was used in a Samsonite commercial...

I think I sent a PM on it, but just in case, if you could fund the coins that would be very much appreciated.

I'll echo the comments about the beauty, they are stunners in hand.  Awesome job.
TitanBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2017, 03:03:54 AM

Hey guys, my coins arrived as well, safe and sound, although the box looked like it was used in a Samsonite commercial...

I think I sent a PM on it, but just in case, if you could fund the coins that would be very much appreciated.

I'll echo the comments about the beauty, they are stunners in hand.  Awesome job.

Thanks AnalogKid!  These are funded.  Just sent a PM with funding confirmation.

TheAnalogKid

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 03:57:33 AM

Thanks AnalogKid!  These are funded.  Just sent a PM with funding confirmation.

Confirmed!

Thank you!
tothemoonsands

Activity: 1033
Merit: 658

friendsofsatoshi.com

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 09:00:52 PM

Received Titan Gold #100! Amazing! Please fund the coin now (will send PM with Conf. #). Will post here again to confirm funding

bithalo
Legendary

Merit: 1017

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 09:06:38 PM

Also received mine as well.  Sent Tim a PM now to fund my two coins.

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
Gatorelf

Activity: 845
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 09:21:57 PM

I have heard nothing but good things about TitanBTC since their beginning, intend to acquire the first issue gold
tothemoonsands

Activity: 1033
Merit: 658

friendsofsatoshi.com

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 01:16:09 AM

Received Titan Gold #100! Amazing! Please fund the coin now (will send PM with Conf. #). Will post here again to confirm funding

Funding Confirmed! Thank you so much! Will treasure this coin.

TitanBTC (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2017, 01:41:18 AM

These are Funded.  Thanks Bithalo.

bithalo
Legendary

Merit: 1017

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 02:05:21 AM

Also funding has been confirmed.  Thanks Tim.

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
cryptovan

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 08:53:34 AM

I've received a set as well. PM sent for funding, thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: