Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:06:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: UFC 212: Aldo vs Holloway Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 4642 times)
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1446

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 12:56:54 AM

@SaShiRaJaVu. The boxing gloves that will be used for their fight will add up to Floyd's advantage. Yes I know Conor can connect with the MMA gloves and the boxing gloves. But Floyd is more accustomed to the 8 oz gloves and he can use it to protect his chin or face and block Conor's punches. With MMA's smaller 4 oz. gloves, a fighter can use a Wing Chun style screw punch to hit through the hands protecting the face.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1419

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:20:00 AM

Hey guys.  Take the boxing chat to the proper thread.  McGregor vs Mayweather is a scam fight organized to get your money anyway.  Grin

Anyway, here's Dan Hardy's break down of the main event.  He seems to think that both fighters are equally matched and has the mental advantage on Holloway, but I dunno...  I'm still with Aldo on this one. 

And watch the vlog series episode two.  KK is sooo hot in a bikini.  Grin

UFC 212: Inside the Octagon - Jose Aldo vs Max Holloway
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQvaf84pRDg

UFC 212 Embedded: Vlog Series - Episode 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZsQ2hxLebg

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 12:23:23 PM

Mayweather is still on top shape, he is always training and keeps himself active. In his last fight he made Berto look like an Amateur, and McGregor is an actual boxing amateur, so he is going to make him look like a fool.
That is the only thing i like about Mayweather is that he wont drink nor use drugs and he always takes care of his body,McGregor is not even an amateur boxer as i am not sure he has entered a boxing ring in his life for a bout but he could hit hard and that is the exciting factor,no one cares if Mayweather schools him because that is what is supposed to happen a big pay day for both the fighters but what if he could knock him out and what different does an MMA fighter who is really unorthodox can do.

Lol. How did you know that Mayweather has lost his reflexes?
How do you know that he has not lost his reflexes.He has not taken much damages in the boxing ring but anything could happen,what if Mayweather takes Mcgregor lightly like the rest of the opponents he faced in MMA and gets knocked out.It is a possibility.  

McGregor is not even amateur. I couldn't find any senior titles, he may have won some junior titles, in some video he showed some trophies when he was young... nothing big.

http://boxrec.com/search/do_search

If he had any relevant boxing titles it would show up on this website. So yeah, he has no actual boxing experience. He will have to use his UFC striking skills. And remember that power on boxing globes is different to UFC.
Weatherby

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 11:59:18 PM

Conor McGregor is the talk even in this thread,he has truly created something which is unique with all the fight fans with the way he talked,pro wrestling gave us good scripted talk and earlier we had Mohammed Ali who talked the talk and walked the walk,now what ever Conor McGregor touches he turns that into gold,he is the only person who gave every fighters a hope to start getting paid more than what they are used to and i think he is an smart individual by pitching a fight against Mayweather as he could easily retire after the match even if he looses,as he is rumored to make around hundred million or more with this single fight.
freeyourmind

Activity: 364
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 05:26:33 AM

Mirko Crocop is a legend no doubt about that and when he came to the UFC he could not perform like he used to be in the past,his performance was on a slide when he signed for the UFC and he ended his career in Japan with a championship victory and he announced his retirement,good to see him get to retire on a winning note and that too a heavyweight title,it is time for Anderson Silva to step out of the UFC and have some fun fights and call it quits like Mirko did.

After the Rizen win in Japan by Mirko im sure he retired with a good sensation, he demonstrated he could still kick ass.

He should retire now, im sure he is a multi millionaire, all he needs to do now is open a couple gyms and enjoy the unlimited passive income.

Same goes for Silva, his days in the UFC as a world champion are over.

I have no idea about Aldo vs Holloway, that's one I can't predict.

Im saving some money for the Mayweather vs McGregor fight, that's going to be huge. I don't see how you cant lose if you bet for a Mayweather win. It worked 49 times.

The hype when Mirko joined the UFC was so huge that time. But losses to many unknown fighters that time stop the hype train, too bad. As for Silva, nothing to proved anymore. He is already a legend and please don't fight and enjoy your life.

As for Mayweather's record. "49 have tried and 49 have failed".

Still having a hard time picking Aldo vs Holloway? You are not the one. I still don't know who to pick with.

Mirko was great in pride and I the type of training they did back then was different.  They didn't do as much research into the opponent and develop in depth game plans.  It was okay to be a one sided fighter back then.  He had great take down defense and the lethal kicks.  But in the UFC, people are constantly looking out for his kick and it wasn't a surprise anymore.  He also wasn't able to adapt and keep his opponent guessing...he just continued with the same style and had trouble evolving.

As for Aldo vs. Holloway...hard to say for me as well.  Holloway's confidence is at an all time high.  I think it's safe to say this will be a stand up fight, so depends on if Aldo can chop the leg down and land hay makers to rock Holloway, who has a great chin...or if Holloway can put pressure on Aldo and get him moving backwards, and in boxing distance.  I see it being pretty even as they're both beasts.
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 11:14:09 PM

Karolina is looking good in a black bikini on the UFC embedded series. Anyone think she could pull off an upset against Claudia Gadelha? The UFC also seems to be giving Max Holloway more coverage than the champion Jose Aldo is receiving. It makes me wonder and question why the UFC does certain things.

Only a few days more and this event is live. At least this card gives me more hope than the last card did.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 01:04:21 AM

@Hydrogen. No. Karolina is too slow and too weak for Claudia. Claudia fights like she can compete in the men's division. She is like Amanda Nunes to a degree but without the lesbian girlfriend. Hehehe.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 03:08:14 AM

Karolina is looking good in a black bikini on the UFC embedded series.

She also looks good in a peachy colored bikini.  You like?  Cheesy

And here are some additional videos as the event comes near.  Hopefully most of you have already made your bets.  Krach advices not to watch any hype or docu type of videos unless you have already made your bets since it could affect your judgement.

UFC 212 Embedded: Vlog Series - Episode 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kI1HsfF31A

UFC 212: Media Day Faceoffs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmoDKGNIQIg

UFC 212: Open Workout Highlights
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU_YeslYOd0

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Hydrogen
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 10:45:35 PM

I think Karolina will defeat Claudia.

That's my prediction.   Cheesy

It may not be a good prediction.

That's the impression I get from watching the open workouts & listening to some of the things they're saying.

Of course open workouts aren't reliable as some fighters like Max Holloway throw their punches and kicks at 10% during open workouts while fighters like Jose Aldo throw their punches and kicks closer to 60%. It can be hard to gauge how good or powerful someone's technique is.
freeyourmind

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 11:19:42 PM

That's the impression I get from watching the open workouts & listening to some of the things they're saying.

Of course open workouts aren't reliable as some fighters like Max Holloway throw their punches and kicks at 10% during open workouts while fighters like Jose Aldo throw their punches and kicks closer to 60%. It can be hard to gauge how good or powerful someone's technique is.

lol...why should Holloway put on a good open workout for the crowd when they're yelling out that he's going to die?  Wink

I'm torn between who to choose between Aldo and Holloway.  I'm for Holloway, but tough to bet against Aldo.

Any of you guys bet via bitcoin?
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 11:54:44 PM

I'm torn between who to choose between Aldo and Holloway.  I'm for Holloway, but tough to bet against Aldo.
I really think that Jose Aldo will approach this fight like he faced Frankie Edgar where he will pick his shots and since Max Holloway is not a great wrestler expect some vicious leg kicks and Aldo has one of the nasty leg kicks in MMA history and it all depends upon his game plan,i wish i could see the old WEC Aldo where he was finishing people and yes i am wagging with bitcoin.
freeyourmind

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 12:44:17 AM

I really think that Jose Aldo will approach this fight like he faced Frankie Edgar where he will pick his shots and since Max Holloway is not a great wrestler expect some vicious leg kicks and Aldo has one of the nasty leg kicks in MMA history and it all depends upon his game plan,i wish i could see the old WEC Aldo where he was finishing people and yes i am wagging with bitcoin.

Yeah I'd say Aldo has the best leg kicks in the UFC...maybe Edson Barboza is close.  He looked good against Edgar.  If he can damage Holloway's front leg...the later rounds especially are going to be tough.

WEC Aldo is no more...those flying knees and crazy knock outs...he's more into technical boxing now.  In his defense, it's difficult to fight like he used to in WEC as a long time champion.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 02:11:57 AM

lol...why should Holloway put on a good open workout for the crowd when they're yelling out that he's going to die?  Wink

Everyone in this thread bets with bitcoin. Check their wallets, they are all empty. Grin

If you find it hard to choose between Jose and Max, look for any small advantages one has over the other. In this fight it is the advantage of the home crowd for Jose.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
freeyourmind

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 04:43:31 AM

Everyone in this thread bets with bitcoin. Check their wallets, they are all empty. Grin

If you find it hard to choose between Jose and Max, look for any small advantages one has over the other. In this fight it is the advantage of the home crowd for Jose.

lol what platforms are being used for betting with bitcoin?

Agreed - that's a good tip, but I'm not going to bet on this particular fight.  Home crowd is a huge advantage, and I'd probably lean towards Aldo to win the fight, but not with much confidence.  I'll watch this one for entertainment and bet on the ones I'm more sure of (not that it's a sure thing either) Smiley
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 04:58:12 AM

Hey guys just dropping by to post more videos.  The weigh ins were ok, not much tension or any fighters in the main card antagonizing each other (at least not from what I've seen, I skipped the video to the final two matches' weigh ins Cheesy).  But yeah, totally unlike the McGregor fights.

UFC 212 Embedded: Vlog Series - Episode 5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFPrRHlXLbU

UFC 212: Official Weigh-in
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROxf8sFP4CI

Are you all ready?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 03:51:35 PM

Jose Aldo has a chance to redeem himself, he was pretty depressed after the Connor fight, but I doubt he will ever get a rematch from Conor.

If I had to guess, Conor will fight Mayweather, will lose, will get the 75 million, will go back to UFC, will fight Ferguson and Khabib and that's it, he will end his career there.
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 03:57:05 PM

Jose Aldo needs this win for him to establish himself again after getting a not so good knock out from the notoriuos Conor McGregor. His (Jose Aldo) experience of headlining events is an advantage over his opponent so I expect Aldo to show that he is the greatest in his weight class.
Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1354

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 06:59:14 PM

I think I'm going with Gadelha to win via decision. Kowalkiewicz coming from a lost from a title fight and facing Gadelha will be a big task for her. I see that their style is very similar, they are very aggressive. I think Gadelha is much better if there is a chance that they will clinch in the corner that's why I give the advantage to her. And Gadelha for me is more well round than Kowalkiewicz. Tough to pick but I have to say that Holloway has the advantage. He is young and is very aggressive as well. He will pressure Aldo here, and I don't know if Aldo can maintain the phase that Holloway will put on him. I initially pick Aldo to win, but I'm putting my money now on Holloway. Too many intangibles that point on Max Holloway that is not easy to ignore.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Hydrogen
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 07:40:58 PM

Aldo has savage leg kicks. That can be a disadvantage at times when Aldo fights southpaws since its easier for his kicks to accidentally impact their knee/shin similar to how Anderson Silva broke his leg kicking Chris Weidman. When Jose Aldo fought Korean Zombie he broke his foot leg kicking into Korean Zombie's knee/shin.

If Max Holloway fights southpaw with his right left forward that could go a long way towards nullifying Jose Aldo's leg kicks similar to what happened when Aldo fought southpaw Conor McGregor.

I'm leaning towards Max Holloway winning since Aldo's cardio looked very bad when he fought Frankie Edgar the last time.

Yeah, I bet via BTC.   Cheesy  I lost 0.14 btc betting last week. Hopefully I will win this week.
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 10:21:02 PM

No doubt that Carolina won some hearts with her bikini display and it is a tough fight and i am more interesting in betting the rounds rather than choosing the winner,i think it will go full three rounds,while i really cannot think about Aldo loosing to anyone other than a one punch knockout,Max wont KO him and it will be a great fight.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: