Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:17:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Swap SwisCoin to new Algo!  (Read 20956 times)
swispay (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 05:27:33 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2017, 03:11:33 PM by swispay

Swiscoin Swapping Guide

1. Effective date: February 14, 2017

2. Details
On December 27, 2016, a fatal algorithmic vulnerability in Swiscoin [SCN] was discovered, and it was forked and solved this issue by upgrading performance of Swiscoin to secure the corresponding algorithm vulnerability.
On February 02,2017, the well-known attack of double spent occurred, many investors and traders have lost their valuable SCN from the public market by fake block chain transactions, attacker has covered BTC by exchanging the fake SCN. So many traders loose their confidence over SCN.
For these two major issues we can loose our SCN holders so we have provided those lost SCN and we beared this loss.
From the opinion of all our SCN holders, we have decided to swap Swiscoin [SCN] to Master Swiscoin [MSCN]
There is a block chain network with a Master Swiscoin [MSCN] securing a majority node and a Swiscoin [SCN] with a small number of nodes. A Master Swiscoin [MSCN] obtained the majority of the votes has dominated the main block chain. The Swiscoin network will gradually disappear.
Also, we will inform you that the amount of Swiscoin [SCN] from the exchanges [LIVE, C-CEX, etc.] listed on the existing exchange will be automatically converted into the new block chain Master Swiscoin [MSCN].

3. Notices
After launched MSCN, SCN holders will have to exchange their SCN to MSCN; the existing Swiscoin [SCN] will be of no value coin after February 20, 2017. The SCN holders must have to exchange their SCN to get MSCN within given period of time, after that time period we will not be liable to provide any MSCN.

4. MSCN details
Sort name: MSCN
GitHub Link:- https://github.com/SCNPay/Swiscoin-Master
Explorer 1 :- http://188.166.182.57:3001
Explorer 2 :- https://www.blockexperts.com/mscn
Explorer 3 :- https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mscn/

5. SCN to MSCN swapping details
The SCN holders will get MSCN by swapping SCN as described below.
Holders will be able to swap their coins from www.swiswallet.com. They will get the swapping button on this website, only need to click on this button; the old SCN will be converted to the MSCN in the same wallet after some confirmation. They will get the MSCN as per below.
1 MSCN = 140 SCN
For example, if you have 140 SCN in your swiscoin wallet, then you will receive 1 MSCN by swapping,
If you have 70 SCN then you will receive 0.5 MSCN in your wallet.
We will do our best to provide you with more satisfactory service.

Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BVBCoin

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 05:53:37 PM

if someone likes to mine it, new pool here:

http://fasthash.hopto.org:8080/getting_started
yourminer.exe -a x11 -o stratum+tcp://5.9.165.252:PORT -u youwalletaddress -p x
[/b]

PORTs:

Port: 6010, VarDiff: 0.001
Port: 6012, Diff: 0.01
Port: 6014, Diff: 1

payment every 10 min, pool fee 2% , min payment 50 MSCN

Happy mining

**** you need a mac wallet for your coin, let me know, I can compile it for you ****

*** You have an amazing coin but you don't have a MAC wallet? How stupid is that?
Contact me, I can compile it for you ***
BVBCoin

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 05:55:07 PM

PORTs:

Happy mining

**** you need a mac wallet for your coin, let me know, I can compile it for you ****

*** You have an amazing coin but you don't have a MAC wallet? How stupid is that?
samspaces
Legendary

Activity: 1451
Merit: 1030

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 06:53:23 PM

The POW mining reward is 0.
Fobos2017

Activity: 193

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 06:56:54 PM

The POW mining reward is 0.

So it is that line if i want to check pow reward , correct ?

https://github.com/SCNPay/Swiscoin-Master/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L1057
samspaces
Legendary

Activity: 1451
Merit: 1030

View Profile
February 13, 2017, 10:17:55 PM

Yes
tiendientuvn.net

Activity: 125

Buy Sell BTC PM ETH PP PO....

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 01:17:22 PM

I have an account on swiscoin 25k euros and sale contact anyone actually buy skype: thanhbathien

Mark my words! -
EbenTheva

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 02:45:35 PM

Swiscoin Swapping Guide

1. Effective date: February 14, 2017

2. Details
On December 27, 2016, a fatal algorithmic vulnerability in Swiscoin [SCN] was discovered, and it was forked and solved this issue by upgrading performance of Swiscoin to secure the corresponding algorithm vulnerability.
On February 02,2017, the well-known attack of double spent occurred, many investors and traders have lost their valuable SCN from the public market by fake block chain transactions, attacker has covered BTC by exchanging the fake SCN. So many traders loose their confidence over SCN.
For these two major issues we can loose our SCN holders so we have provided those lost SCN and we beared this loss.
From the opinion of all our SCN holders, we have decided to swap Swiscoin [SCN] to Master Swiscoin [MSCN]
There is a block chain network with a Master Swiscoin [MSCN] securing a majority node and a Swiscoin [SCN] with a small number of nodes. A Master Swiscoin [MSCN] obtained the majority of the votes has dominated the main block chain. The Swiscoin network will gradually disappear.
Also, we will inform you that the amount of Swiscoin [SCN] from the exchanges [LIVE, C-CEX, etc.] listed on the existing exchange will be automatically converted into the new block chain Master Swiscoin [MSCN].

3. Notices
After launched MSCN, SCN holders will have to exchange their SCN to MSCN; the existing Swiscoin [SCN] will be of no value coin after February 20, 2017. The SCN holders must have to exchange their SCN to get MSCN within given period of time, after that time period we will not be liable to provide any MSCN.

4. MSCN details
Sort name: MSCN
GitHub Link:- https://github.com/SCNPay/Swiscoin-Master
Explorer 1 :- http://188.166.182.57:3001
Explorer 2 :- https://www.blockexperts.com/mscn

5. SCN to MSCN swapping details
The SCN holders will get MSCN by swapping SCN as described below.
Holders will be able to swap their coins from www.swiswallet.com. They will get the swapping button on this website, only need to click on this button; the old SCN will be converted to the MSCN in the same wallet after some confirmation. They will get the MSCN as per below.
1 MSCN = 140 SCN
For example, if you have 140 SCN in your swiscoin wallet, then you will receive 1 MSCN by swapping,
If you have 70 SCN then you will receive 0.5 MSCN in your wallet.
We will do our best to provide you with more satisfactory service.

At the swap rate, what is the valuation you are placing on the new MSCN? Can you give us an idea in Sats? Thank you
BVBCoin

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 03:22:52 PM

PORTs:

Happy mining

the pool is producing only orphan blocks, I am going to check why

BVBCoin

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 03:24:47 PM

PORTs:

Happy mining

the pool is producing only orphan blocks, I am going to check why

OK, after seeing the code I have to say, no mining ist possible, it's only POS coin, full premined... please dont mine it.
Have fun with it though..

Loepuenkyou

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 03:30:45 PM

swiss coin is bad brand, swiss coin brand is ponzy coin
i think rebranding use new name can't help swiss coin incraese trust
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 04:21:47 PM

swiss coin is bad brand, swiss coin brand is ponzy coin
i think rebranding use new name can't help swiss coin incraese trust

Swisscoin is the scam coin and this thread is about Swiscoin. Also Swiscoin was made earlier than Swisscoin.

OP how much will be the opening price once MSCN is available in Bitcoin? I hope you are giving even little incentives on SCN holders. Just like what happened on BTCD swap to Komodo.
olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 04:45:29 PM

how many in a block of coins on a new coin Huh Huh Huh Huh
BVBCoin

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 04:46:15 PM

0 full premined no POW

olkah

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 04:47:54 PM

0 full premined no POW
http://prntscr.com/e8p19e
BVBCoin

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 04:49:40 PM

that's what I meant before DONT MINE, blocks coming with 0 and are all orphaned.

olkah

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 04:52:26 PM

that's what I meant before DONT MINE, blocks coming with 0 and are all orphaned.
in what way is that Huh
BVBCoin

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 04:53:51 PM

in what way is that Huh

check the source code, only the block number 1 was with coins, all other are zero blocks....
No one block get confirmed...

olkah

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 04:57:04 PM

in what way is that Huh

check the source code, only the block number 1 was with coins, all other are zero blocks....
however Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin ;Da new modification of mining Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin
BVBCoin

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 05:03:42 PM

in what way is that Huh

however Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin ;Da new modification of mining Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin
I am going to take out that coin from the pool, unfortunately some guys are still mining.... sorry guys

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: