Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:58:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Swap SwisCoin to new Algo!  (Read 20964 times)
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2017, 06:00:18 PM

We've dropped SCN from our pool, www.zpool.ca,  since the PoW is now 0.

Good luck,

Cheers
POW is working, you can continue to get !!!!!! Smiley

it may be working... but the reward is 0 MSCN
no, you're wrong on the pool https://prohashing.com production is in full swing

Not possible for MSCN... that is a scrypt pool... are they still mining the old SCN?Huh?

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 06:02:02 PM

We've dropped SCN from our pool, www.zpool.ca,  since the PoW is now 0.

Good luck,

Cheers
POW is working, you can continue to get !!!!!! Smiley

it may be working... but the reward is 0 MSCN
no, you're wrong on the pool https://prohashing.com production is in full swing

Not possible for MSCN... that is a scrypt pool... are they still mining the old SCN?Huh?
fuck knows but production is Wink
NJB18

Activity: 663
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 11:46:44 AM

So old coins should be swapped to a premined mscn coin? Great business there. Very beneficiary to developers.  Cheesy
CCvsSYSTEM

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 03:03:34 PM

So old coins should be swapped to a premined mscn coin? Great business there. Very beneficiary to developers.  Cheesy

Our big Swiscoin community of +135k people needs strong and secure as the new POS algorithm.

See the last 200 double spends on Bitcoin Blockchain: https://blockchain.info/double-spends .
Miners, POW is not the perfect algorithm, but you are not care about it...  Kiss 
alistrago

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 06:34:44 AM

exchange rate 140 SCN for 1 MSCN unfair  Embarrassed
rafajunior99

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2017, 09:45:03 AM

I can make web and android wallet if developer give bounty on them you can also swap using web and android wallet
a good idea of you, I menudukung development like that, if you can create a web wallet or android, you can prove your job details here so that he can know that you are really capable and serious about your work. Wink
soloasi

Activity: 477

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 01:14:04 PM

4 days and nothing O_O yet, im looking for the confirmations of my transaction but cant find it.
alistrago

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 08:06:42 PM

When will be info on coinMKTcap of MSCN? Who knows?
alistrago

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 05:37:50 PM

Swiscoin Swapping Guide

1. Effective date: February 14, 2017

2. Details
On December 27, 2016, a fatal algorithmic vulnerability in Swiscoin [SCN] was discovered, and it was forked and solved this issue by upgrading performance of Swiscoin to secure the corresponding algorithm vulnerability.
On February 02,2017, the well-known attack of double spent occurred, many investors and traders have lost their valuable SCN from the public market by fake block chain transactions, attacker has covered BTC by exchanging the fake SCN. So many traders loose their confidence over SCN.
For these two major issues we can loose our SCN holders so we have provided those lost SCN and we beared this loss.
From the opinion of all our SCN holders, we have decided to swap Swiscoin [SCN] to Master Swiscoin [MSCN]
There is a block chain network with a Master Swiscoin [MSCN] securing a majority node and a Swiscoin [SCN] with a small number of nodes. A Master Swiscoin [MSCN] obtained the majority of the votes has dominated the main block chain. The Swiscoin network will gradually disappear.
Also, we will inform you that the amount of Swiscoin [SCN] from the exchanges [LIVE, C-CEX, etc.] listed on the existing exchange will be automatically converted into the new block chain Master Swiscoin [MSCN].

3. Notices
After launched MSCN, SCN holders will have to exchange their SCN to MSCN; the existing Swiscoin [SCN] will be of no value coin after February 20, 2017. The SCN holders must have to exchange their SCN to get MSCN within given period of time, after that time period we will not be liable to provide any MSCN.

4. MSCN details
Sort name: MSCN
GitHub Link:- https://github.com/SCNPay/Swiscoin-Master
Explorer 1 :- http://188.166.182.57:3001
Explorer 2 :- https://www.blockexperts.com/mscn
Explorer 3 :- https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mscn/

5. SCN to MSCN swapping details
The SCN holders will get MSCN by swapping SCN as described below.
Holders will be able to swap their coins from www.swiswallet.com. They will get the swapping button on this website, only need to click on this button; the old SCN will be converted to the MSCN in the same wallet after some confirmation. They will get the MSCN as per below.
1 MSCN = 140 SCN
For example, if you have 140 SCN in your swiscoin wallet, then you will receive 1 MSCN by swapping,
If you have 70 SCN then you will receive 0.5 MSCN in your wallet.
We will do our best to provide you with more satisfactory service.

this is more like a timeline than a guide  Lips sealed

ok, point 5.- on the website https://www.swiswallet.com it shows the 'Swap' option, so, where can i send my coins? to the wallet from the swap option or to the wallet on 'wallet info' to get them swap?
here is how you can redeem your SCN to MSCN  http://prnt.sc/e919td

my SCN didn't convert to MSCN after 3500 confirmation. where is button to covert to MSCN?
soloasi

Activity: 477

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 01:00:33 PM

same happened to my, now i got the 3500 conf and nothing it is sstill the same ammount in SCN, and today is already 21 so what will happen?
alistrago

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 01:19:51 PM

same happened to my, now i got the 3500 conf and nothing it is sstill the same ammount in SCN, and today is already 21 so what will happen?

Yeasterday, I heard some info about it. The devs promised decide until end of Feb. Maybe early
neha13071979

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 04:53:46 PM

Real fake coin

fake.......
we losss.................

why are you cheat peoples..............Huh??

Holders will be able to swap their coins from www.swiswallet.com. They will get the swapping button on this website, only need to click on this button; the old SCN will be converted to the MSCN in the same wallet after some confirmation. They will get the MSCN as per below.
1 MSCN = 140 SCN
For example, if you have 140 SCN in your swiscoin wallet, then you will receive 1 MSCN by swapping,

[/quote]
CCvsSYSTEM

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 09:51:02 PM

Real fake coin

fake.......
we losss.................

why are you cheat peoples..............Huh??

1 MSCN = 140 SCN

I got my swapped MSCN!!!
Who knows who are you? May the hackers who attacked our SCN blockchain... Who knows...
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 10:17:47 PM

Real fake coin

I got my swapped MSCN!!! Who knows who are you? May the hackers who attacked our SCN blockchain... Who knows...

And who the fuck are you?

This is a unique blend of

and

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
alistrago

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 06:39:01 AM

The transfer is working (SCN to MSCN)!
I don't sell my MSCN, because now it is so cheap. I am waiting!
CCvsSYSTEM

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 10:04:42 AM

NO, the question is who the fu** are you, fu**ing scammer and cheater? Who pays you to sabotage our Swiscoin spamming us? I'm just simple small leader in Swiscoin project! We are more then 135,000 people, so as leader I telling you...

Out of here NOW...!!!
alistrago

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 04:00:26 PM

Gongrats Dev! MSCN on coinMKTcap! Good work!
alistrago

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 12:59:51 PM

When will we see market capitalization?
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 12:25:27 AM

When will we see market capitalization?

I think it is safer to avoid ccex coins. If you try to observe their top volume coins are probably not even listed at big exchanges like Poloniex and Bittrex.
jordan coins

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 05:51:32 PM

soon pump  Cheesy  Cheesy
X10
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: