Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:09:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] POLYMERIC NETWORK  (Read 9861 times)
CryptoVrontis (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 01:42:57 PM

Hi dev, the pre-sale ended, right?

Due to requests from people who wanted to participate but wasn't able to sign a message, I have prepared a website tool that will make the participation easier with only an email address. A unique BTC / ETH address will be generated per user so, participation will be possible from online wallets (like blockchain.info), exchanges and of course, for ETH where the sign-message process is really impossible for the average user. This website will be launched till tomorrow and the Pre-Sale period will be extended. It will last the same period of time that the current process is running in order to provide the same chances to those users who would like to participate.

waiting for website. but i didn't understand what the price and amount of pre-sale?

There's not a fixed price, Quartz will be distributed among the participants. Here's an example of how the distribution will take place.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoVrontis (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 01:51:56 PM

looks interesting. but why not launch with your main btct account?

My previous account have been locked because of the secret question.
Skyrik

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

ICONOMI Supporter

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 02:17:26 PM

ok thanks. Will you launch website today?
sotisoti

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 02:23:04 PM

Btw, would this help?

If you have had your account locked, to recover it, please send and email to the email displayed on your screen when you try to login. You can also create a new account and pm both theymos and badbear. In the email and PM, to prove your identity, You MUST sign a message with a bitcoin address that you have posted previously, at least 2 months prior. Please be patient. Theymos and BadBear are busy people. Your email or pm may become lost among all of the other stuff that they have to do. You should resent your email and pm once a week so that they will see it and get around to you. If you need help signing a message, check this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345.0

If you haven't lost your password yet or you have regained access to the account, don't set the secret question, it can be a hassle. Make sure that you have the email set to an email address that you can access. That will make everything so much easier and will not require the long recovery process.

Bitrated user: sotisoti.
CryptoVrontis (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 10:11:17 PM

The Pre-Sale website has just been launched, you can find it here: https://polymeric.network
You can now participate in the Pre-Sale with only your email address and you can use any wallet, even from exchanges, to send BTC or ETH.
The Pre-Sale period will last till March 24.

Also, the Project Plan has been placed on this link: http://plan.polymeric.network, so you will read it more easily.

signingoff

Activity: 290
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 02:56:10 AM

The Pre-Sale website has just been launched, you can find it here: https://polymeric.network
You can now participate in the Pre-Sale with only your email address and you can use any wallet, even from exchanges, to send BTC or ETH.

Also, the Project Plan has been placed on this link: http://plan.polymeric.network, so you will read it more easily.

Can you show the total funds on the site?
CryptoVrontis (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 11:45:07 AM

Working on this.

Thanks
Vrontis
CryptoVrontis (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 08:17:50 PM

Working on this.

Thanks
Vrontis

Done,  thanks!
CryptoVrontis (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 10:19:11 AM

Now, I think I am free enough to say a few words about and why Polymeric Network. So, let's start with the below which is what makes me want to build this "thing".

Blockchain tech is a revolution, is the new era of the decentralization. It’s a vital part of our future. The Blockchain carries all the characteristics to achieve freedom and independence in the digital world, a world that is so evolving in our days and unfortunately, hijacked our lives. Not all services are working against us or either want to control us of course, the ongoing technology growth and the people behind of it are trying to use it to serve humanity. But there’s a lot of power also in this growth, power given for free to giants and corporations by us without even noticing this.

And the Blockchain has the power to stop that. We must always have the option to decide what we want to share with any third-party, with everyone.  This is how privacy is achieved, this is what freedom means on this dominant, in our days, digital world.

Polymeric Network is designed to provide to the users the ability to entirely interact via a secured and with no third party interferences way, via the blockchain tech. On Polymeric Network, blockchains is Particles, Particles that can be deployed by each one of us and used not only for financial reasons but for many more things, like storage, to communicate, to maintain records as a business and many any more things. And this is what we want to simplify, the ability to launch your own blockchain and use it at your own and for your own purpose.

With my current experience, mostly on Qora, where I was grateful enough to made the world’s first atomic cross chain transfer, the decentralized social network and the decentralized web, achievements made along with the Qora team back in 2015, I realized that this is just the beginning of what this crypto-world is capable to do to direct humanity on the right path.

blacktea286

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 10:51:46 AM

go on
jujugoboom

Activity: 383
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 11:01:36 AM

So all pre-sale fund goes to 100 million quart tokens? Any escrows? If not(I see no escrows in the OP), why?
CryptoVrontis (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 11:11:27 AM

So all pre-sale fund goes to 100 million quart tokens? Any escrows? If not(I see no escrows in the OP), why?

100 million is the total supply,  18% is withheld by the Polymeric Network Team and the remaining 82 millions will be distributed among the participants.

At the moment and for the Pre-Sale round escrow is not considered. Funds gathered through Pre-Sale will be spend to support the project,  hopefully for an extended period, on many things like marketing and campaigns,  content creation and "brand awareness",  even (if the amount allows for it),  an organization -  company will be established.
Skyrik

Activity: 560

ICONOMI Supporter

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 04:41:48 PM

100 million is the total supply,  18% is withheld by the Polymeric Network Team and the remaining 82 millions will be distributed among the participants.

At the moment and for the Pre-Sale round escrow is not considered. Funds gathered through Pre-Sale will be spend to support the project,  hopefully for an extended period, on many things like marketing and campaigns,  content creation and "brand awareness",  even (if the amount allows for it),  an organization -  company will be established.

But all investors will receive tokens + bonus  on ICO right?
beyinsi

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 04:44:05 PM

Who is escrow? investors cant join ur ico without trusted escrow
CryptoVrontis (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 05:22:42 PM

But all investors will receive tokens + bonus  on ICO right?

All the participants of both periods, Pre-Sale and Crowdsale, will receive Quartz and the bonuses they are entitled to. Distribution is as described in here: http://plan.polymeric.network/distribution/.
Here's an example of how the distribution will take place.
CryptoVrontis (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 05:24:18 PM

Who is escrow? investors cant join ur ico without trusted escrow

As said here, escrow services are not under consideration at the moment.
CryptoVrontis (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 05:39:06 PM

Following the story of about and why Polymeric Network (read here the previous post).

“Particles” is what can transform the Polymeric Network into a promising concept. Particles, as mentioned, are the blockchains. Everyone will be able to launch his own blockchain, defining the characteristics of it and use it as he desire to. The first Particle of the Polymeric Network will be the Quartz where our main focus will be to create a stable core behind of it, enhanced with all the needed features of “now”. Besides the financial usage for payment transactions, Quartz will have Smart Contracts, providing this way this the ability to have data driven logic on the blockchain and Data storage, as it says, to have data stored on a blockchain.  

Such a feature, to have for free with no cost, the ability to launch and maintain a blockchain by on your own is actually something that you can name it as “Blockchain-As-A-Service”.  But I dare to say, is something more than that as because, it will be cost-less. Of course a business case can exist in here, taking the advantage of the Particles ability and rent storage and traffic for your Particle, but that’s already a service in the market (i.e. Virtual Private Servers). And after all, you can use your own machines to have that.

You can always read the project plan in here to have more details about the Polymeric Network.
To join the Pre-Sale visit this link: https://polymeric.network.
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 07, 2017, 06:14:38 PM

The project seems very good but Escrow is a must and very easy to setup one. I will invest when you setup one and I believe many other will also Join.
Currently only 4.5 BTC is collected.
Good luck
CryptoVrontis (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 10:22:18 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2017, 08:51:17 PM by CryptoVrontis

One of the most valuable abilities of Quartz under my opinion,  an ability that eventually will be applicable on Particles, is the Atomic Cross Chain Transfer. This would made possible the exchange between Quartz and Ethereum or Ethereum Classic (and every Ethereum based platforms), and of course, with Bitcoin.  
One useful case that this ability could also help individuals and businesses is that the ACCT could provide the ability for token-based services to directly sell their tokens on every digital coin that supports scripting and Atomic Cross Chain Transfers can be achieved. In a few words, you can build your own blockchain (Particle) and sell tokens directly (through ACCT) on Quartz, BTC, ETH, ETC etc.
blacktea286

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 12:17:49 PM

Not many people concern。
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: