Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:48:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 456 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow.  (Read 583507 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
psimoes

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 10:16:28 PM

So, in Paris EDCON, what's is there for ICONOMI? What are the main goals?
Another question is why are we creating pressure for an early and possibly buggy launch of management platform?... Just take a deep breath and calm down... Work is being done...
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2017, 10:18:26 PM

Does ICN invest to Melon project ?

Probably not as there is no official news about it.When ICONOMI invested in Golem,Byteball and recently in sentiment,they made it public
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 12:07:13 AM

Another question is why are we creating pressure for an early and possibly buggy launch of management platform?... Just take a deep breath and calm down... Work is being done...

So where you suggest pick coins for ICONOMI funds Cheesy ? On bittalk or on real conferences with talks face to face.
I prefer when they travel to meet people whom they want put money in hand, than like me scan btt Smiley and Invest.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
stormia

Activity: 868

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 12:18:16 AM

So where you suggest pick coins for ICONOMI funds Cheesy ? On bittalk or on real conferences with talks face to face.
I prefer when they travel to meet people whom they want put money in hand, than like me scan btt Smiley and Invest.

That's a good point I hadn't really considered. I often question the value in (and intentions of) devs traveling the world to go to conferences, but in this case since Iconomi is operating as both a potential investor and client/service provider to other projects and people in the cryptocurrency community there are obvious reasons for networking at such events.

Still I don't think it is too much to ask to know what the exact goals/objectives are for the conference, if this isn't already available somewhere, which I think is all psimoes was getting at.
psimoes

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 12:26:43 AM

That's a good point I hadn't really considered. I often question the value in (and intentions of) devs traveling the world to go to conferences, but in this case since Iconomi is operating as both a potential investor and client/service provider to other projects and people in the cryptocurrency community there are obvious reasons for networking at such events.

Still I don't think it is too much to ask to know what the exact goals/objectives are for the conference, if this isn't already available somewhere, which I think is all psimoes was getting at.

Hey stormia, That's what i'm asking for... for possible measure of success at Paris event for ICONOMI. They are present for network, for sure. But They aim more for "selling" the product or are they looking for new investment possibilities?
Enjorlas

Activity: 788

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 01:03:18 AM

Don't quote the trolls please. Their posts will be deleted shortly.
lexusmike

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 01:32:27 AM

Question - How does one get picked for Beta Access?

+ is it 1st come 1st served?
            + larger coin holders get 1st dibs?
            + special request only?
psimoes

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 01:36:02 AM

+ special request only?

Maybe someone can confirm better, but I think it's only for some ICONOMI's ICO investors...
ComponY

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 01:54:25 AM

Does ICN invest to Melon project ?

No, Melon is ICN's competitor, why ICN invested in them? If they invest, you could get the announcement, so we need to focus on the official ANN, if they say yes, so it is positve.
kalpit

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 04:50:39 AM

+ special request only?

Maybe someone can confirm better, but I think it's only for some ICONOMI's ICO investors...

No. The people who had filled the Google form for beta access in December will get access.
Enjorlas

Activity: 788

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 04:56:32 AM

Golem just doubled in value last hour. I wonder what the ICNP unrealized profit is up to?
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 06:07:18 AM

Golem just got added to Polo for ETH and BTC pair
This is the good thing about this project, you benefit in every way, on the platform and also from other projects performance that ICONOMI invested into
CyanFox

Activity: 242

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 06:15:01 AM

This is the good thing about this project, you benefit in every way, on the platform and also from other projects performance that ICONOMI invested into

Since ICONOMI team invested into the Golem project, therefore Golem's pump can be the profit of ICONOMI's holders. ICN may have a good pump if the price of golem increases.
xtyling

Activity: 588

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 06:45:09 AM

Since ICONOMI team invested into the Golem project, therefore Golem's pump can be the profit of ICONOMI's holders. ICN may have a good pump if the price of golem increases.

Yes ICN can only benefit from this pump. But do expect a dump soon. Because a pump of more than 84% will create dumps afterwards
blocks.explorer

Activity: 473

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 07:12:49 AM

Yes ICN can only benefit from this pump. But do expect a dump soon. Because a pump of more than 84% will create dumps afterwards

If Iconomi will be added to poloniex, then maybe it will also get a pump like other coins that got added in there.
spendawgs

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 07:51:59 AM

How is the performance fund purchased?

Woof woof!!
tazmantasik

Activity: 1112
Merit: 507

Don't Get Involved

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 08:30:32 AM

If Iconomi will be added to poloniex, then maybe it will also get a pump like other coins that got added in there.
ico success, but not listed on the market poloniex, it makes me feel weird  Smiley

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 08:40:37 AM

Ouch I remember that the price per coin was close to 0.00044124 BTC. Now the price is at 0.00031502 BTC if anyone was wondering.

it seems like the dev of ICONOMI is feeling nice and comfortable with the dev's of Ethereum and forgot about their own coin (just playing of course, I know how you guys are really serious about that moon thing).

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Nachbar90

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2017, 08:45:03 AM

from the home page of the website

I´m really confident with the performance. They´ve mentioned somewhere that the old index on ico.iconomi.net is outdated and they´ve improved the algos/rebalancing stuff.

The old had 79% increase since inception in Juli 2016 which was also pretty nice! I mean that is almost doubeling your money without caring at all

And don´t forget that you can go in with fiat and don´t need to worry about the crypto stuff at all

JOIN OFFICIAL ICONOMI SLACK FOR INSTANT NEWS FROM THE TEAM - http://iconominet.herokuapp.com
lenyro

Activity: 249

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 08:53:38 AM

The fluctuation on price is pretty sane, every coin can have this swing. Don't forgot ICONOMI pumped from 12k sat, if I remember correctly, whales got benefits from that price dip.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 456 »
  Print  

Jump to: