Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:31:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 456 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow.  (Read 583505 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ri80va

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 12:08:12 PM

I understand the impatience of some people during those price dumps without new information, but keep in mind that the token price has nothing to do with the real value of the company, as everyone with "a bit" money can crash it down and pump it up again without changing the fundamentals of the project! 

ICONOMI´s mills grind slowly Wink

Like I said any price that ICN has at the moment is totally irrelevant. This is not a shitcoin that you pump on polo trollbox. This token will hold value once ICONOMI team releases good products, for example the OFM platform. The quality of the products ICONOMI will release will make or break the price of ICN tokens.

Good product = lots of users = lots of fees = lots of dividends for ICN token holders = demand for ICN token increaces = price increases. Bad product = no users = price goes into the ground. So stop obsessing with the moment price of ICN as it means nothing, because nothing has yet been released.

words to remember when the hand gets weak :-)
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
altseeker

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 12:17:07 PM

I understand the impatience of some people during those price dumps without new information, but keep in mind that the token price has nothing to do with the real value of the company, as everyone with "a bit" money can crash it down and pump it up again without changing the fundamentals of the project! 

ICONOMI´s mills grind slowly Wink

Like I said any price that ICN has at the moment is totally irrelevant. This is not a shitcoin that you pump on polo trollbox. This token will hold value once ICONOMI team releases good products, for example the OFM platform. The quality of the products ICONOMI will release will make or break the price of ICN tokens.

Good product = lots of users = lots of fees = lots of dividends for ICN token holders = demand for ICN token increaces = price increases. Bad product = no users = price goes into the ground. So stop obsessing with the moment price of ICN as it means nothing, because nothing has yet been released.

words to remember when the hand gets weak :-)

I agree, we all know Iconomi will surely deliver the product so there's no need to panic or listen to all those negative posts. Hodl!
spendawgs

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 12:39:09 PM

I have a drastic suggestion for the Iconomi Investment Team (I believe it's headed by Daniel Zakrisson).

It is my understanding that Iconomi.Performance Fund (or ICNP for short) typically only invests in Crypto startup with potentials.

However, as ICN's marketcap falls below its fair valuation, I'd highly advise the Investment Team (and Daniel) to consider initiate a "BuyBack Program."  This will have 3 major advantages:

1. By reducing the payout to 3rd-party investors, Iconomi platform will drastically increase its profit margin.

2. By holding ICN in ICNP fund, the dividend will provide a steady stream of guaranteed income that cannot be found in other Crypto financial products today.

3. If you play it right, the move will drastically reduce any group or individual's ability to manipulate the market.  I do not wish to elaborate here, but a smart guy like Daniel would surely know what I'm getting at.  Wink

All major corporations has "stock buyback" program at one point, so why can't Iconomi have one too when the market cap has fallen below its fair valuation?  Smiley

Please think about it if you haven't already.  Cheesy

That is one of the most stupid things I have ever read.

I think it's a really GOOD idea. Its smart as fuck! What ideas do you have? Other than your shit username

Woof woof!!
vasdav

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 12:50:24 PM

If price is totally irrelevant, so we wait for dump to 10k? Buy orders only dissapear
AdobeWriter

Activity: 359
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 12:56:21 PM

So we wait for dump to 10k?

We wait for the completion of the ICONOMI project, so that there is some real value behind the tokens. Why would I care if it goes as low as 10K before the release? After release It may or may not go up to any price, say 5$, 10$, 1$, 3$, 300$ who knows.

All I know is I've paid to see what will happen with the price of this when everything is completed and released. Sure if it somehow magically gets to some good price in the mean time I may sell, but highly unlikely.
vasdav

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 01:00:00 PM

We wait for the completion of the ICONOMI project, so that there is some real value behind the tokens.

Ok, I sell and come back in a month and will re-buy cheaper. Price only falls.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 01:01:01 PM

sigh, even moderated thread is a pain in the ass... guess that's typical bitcointalk. I'm out here, thank god for slack and reddit

AdobeWriter

Activity: 359
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 01:05:04 PM

Well good luck with that. You may or may not profit from this. Who knows, it's crypto. Anything can happen.
calvinstm

Activity: 229
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 01:05:46 PM

I think it's a really GOOD idea. Its smart as fuck! What ideas do you have? Other than your shit username

Thank you for your support, and don't forget that people who trashed this idea might be part of the FUD group.  Smiley  I'd like to elaborate on my thinking...

What most people fail to realize is that Iconomi is NOT your typical Cryptocurrency.  In its core, Iconomi is pretty much a mix of "tech version" of an offshore hedge fund, a venture capital management firm, and a trading platform. As a fund management company, Iconomi's goal is simply to do everything in its power to maximize profit for its investors.

Keeping that in mind, I believe it would be most advantageous for Iconomi to intervene in ICN market -- especially when people with malicious intent purposely try to artificially suppress the price (to a level much lower than the fair valuation) by exploiting lack of regulations in the crypto trades & employing tactics such as a FUD campaign.

Also keep in mind: ICN is a very different Crypto than every other coin out there in the market today. It is bascially a proft-sharing scheme that pays regular dividends to its holder, and the "dividends" are actually profit from the platform itself.

By scooping up cheaply floated  ICNs in the market, the ICONOMI team will ensure that 1) More profit can be reinvested into the service (instead of remitting to the bad guys who would pick up at a cheap price). 2) The profit will go to the holders of ICNP which will provide stability to the fund. 3) Less under-priced ICN tokens that can be picked up by the bad guys and used to influence the market in a manipulative way.

That's why I'd like to urge the Iconomi Investment Team to look into the possibility of intervening in the ICN market with the proposed ICN.Performance Fund.

It is true that ICO (or Crypto's version of venture capital) will be a major source of profit.  However, don't forget that you can also earn a lot of profit while kicking bad guys' arses at the same time.  Grin
calvinstm

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 01:26:58 PM

Dear Jani & Daniel,

I don't want to go into operational details, but please imagine this possibility:

By intervening in the ICN market with ICNP fund (setting a realistic buy level close to the ICO price.. for instance), you will accomplish one major goal -- Iconomi will get to keep MORE profit while paying LESS dividend to the outside investors.

In addition, as platform starts to grow and more money comes in, this ICN investment will experience a substantial appreciation in value. It is an investment you can control, and it will provide great stability to the ICN and ICNP markets alike at the same time, and it will also boost investor confidence.

Coincidentally, this is pretty much how central banking & FED operate.  Grin Cheesy

Please don't be afraid to employ tactics outside of the norm and give the bad guys a black eye.  Grin Cheesy

PS: Imagine ICN as "US treasury notes," so instead of selling them at the open market once the price stabilize and value appreciates, I'd recommend holding the investment LONG-TERM and remit the profits to ICNP investors.  It will provide stability to the ICN & ICNP markets at the same time -- killing two birds with one stone.  Wink
RichardReMark

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 01:33:24 PM

Check your mail.
calvinstm

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 01:37:46 PM

Check your mail.

Huh Huh Shocked   Not sure who you're talking to, but guess it wasn't me.
RichardReMark

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 01:47:34 PM

Check your mail.

To every iconomi invester becouse i got a mail from iconomi asking me to change password.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 01:50:25 PM

We wait for the completion of the ICONOMI project, so that there is some real value behind the tokens.

I dont understand why the price of ICONOMI only falls ? The Dev has invested and projected this project in a great way and there were lot of publicity for this.
I still think that ICONOMI team will work to make this project a great one.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
Fidel007

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 01:55:44 PM

Check your mail.

Dear investors,

A bug was recently discovered with Cloudflare, which ICONOMI and many other websites use for DDoS protection and other security services.

The bug has already been fixed by the Cloudflare team, but it caused in some very few cases (about 0.00003% of HTTP requests were affected) some sensitive data like passwords may have been leaked.

So far, we haven't detected any suspicious activity or unauthorized access to ICONOMI accounts.

However, to ensure that your accounts are protected from those with access to this potentially leaked information we strongly recommend that you:

1. Reset your password

2. Reset your Google two-factor authentication (2FA) settings by removing and re-enabling it.

We will be sending a follow-up email with step by step instructions in the next 24 hours for users that need help with this process.   

Best wishes,
The ICONOMI team
pigheadbig

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 01:57:05 PM

when will be list to P or B?
ri80va

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 02:16:33 PM

when will be list to P or B?

i hope not before the release of the platform
Daparski

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 02:22:14 PM

Dear Jani & Daniel,

I don't want to go into operational details, but please imagine this possibility:

By intervening in the ICN market with ICNP fund (setting a realistic buy level close to the ICO price.. for instance), you will accomplish one major goal -- Iconomi will get to keep MORE profit while paying LESS dividend to the outside investors.

In addition, as platform starts to grow and more money comes in, this ICN investment will experience a substantial appreciation in value. It is an investment you can control, and it will provide great stability to the ICN and ICNP markets alike at the same time, and it will also boost investor confidence.

Coincidentally, this is pretty much how central banking & FED operate.  Grin Cheesy

Please don't be afraid to employ tactics outside of the norm and give the bad guys a black eye.  Grin Cheesy

PS: Imagine ICN as "US treasury notes," so instead of selling them at the open market once the price stabilize and value appreciates, I'd recommend holding the investment LONG-TERM and remit the profits to ICNP investors.  It will provide stability to the ICN & ICNP markets at the same time -- killing two birds with one stone.  Wink
ICNP invests in ongoing ICOs only
Besides, I think it would be kind of  market manipulation
Last thing it doesn't make sense because ICO price was lower, and if Iconomi buys ICN tokens at higher price it means ICO investors will defacto rebying ICN at higher price
rgornik

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 03:05:51 PM

Check your mail.

To every iconomi invester becouse i got a mail from iconomi asking me to change password.

There was a big problem-bug with Cloudflare. CHange passwords and 2fa and it should be fine

Mallampue

Activity: 765
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 03:10:27 PM

Check your mail.

I found an article about this
https://blog.cloudflare.com/incident-report-on-memory-leak-caused-by-cloudflare-parser-bug/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 456 »
  Print  

Jump to: