Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2017, 07:09:50 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any opinion of trading cryptocurrencies vs penny stock?  (Read 2975 times)
DoublerHunter

Activity: 644

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 12:36:36 PM

If i will choose, I will pick trading cryptocurrencies over penny stock trading. Why? Because i'm more used into crypto trading and it is very easy to do that kind of trading and it doesn't require any age limit so even if you are under 18, you can still open an account and deposit money and last is to do trading. Based on my own experience, Cryptocurrencies is more volatile than penny stock and anytime you can take advantage of that to earn a lot of money.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anonbit992

Activity: 322

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 01:05:25 PM

If i will choose, I will pick trading cryptocurrencies over penny stock trading. Why? Because i'm more used into crypto trading and it is very easy to do that kind of trading and it doesn't require any age limit so even if you are under 18, you can still open an account and deposit money and last is to do trading. Based on my own experience, Cryptocurrencies is more volatile than penny stock and anytime you can take advantage of that to earn a lot of money.

Sure, crypto currency trading does not require any age limit or verification unlike trading penny stocks. Anyone can trade, But when it comes to making money, you can make money from both penny stocks and cryptos as long as when you know to make the right trades at the right time. Both has "pump and dump" schemes, so play it cautiously and stick with the trend.

██████████████
                        ██████████████
                        ██████████████
                        ██████████████
                        ██████████████
        ▄▄              ██████████████
      ▄████▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████▄                        ██████████████
  ▄████████████▄                      ██████████████
▄████████████████▄                    ██████████████
▀████████████████▀                    ██████████████
  ▀████████████▀                      ██████████████
    ▀████████▀                        ██████████████
      ▀████▀            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀              ██████████████
                        ██████████████
                        ██████████████
                        ██████████████
                        ██████████████
                        ██████████████

.polybius bank

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1120

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 02:15:57 PM

Based on my own experience, Cryptocurrencies is more volatile than penny stock and anytime you can take advantage of that to earn a lot of money.
Regardless of how often a penny stock gets fluctuations, how much fluctuations it will get really matters for traders that is the reason, penny stock trading is still most preferred among traders. Yes, the percentage of returns some times go as mammoth as 5000% also with penny stocks.

when it comes to making money, you can make money from both penny stocks and cryptos as long as when you know to make the right trades at the right time.
Like arbitrage trading, penny stocks opportunities also very rare, but if you identify it, you can make more returns than crypto trading. In more simple words, if you identify a potential penny stock, you can imagine that you will get chances to buy bitcoins in 2010 prices.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Wind_FURY

Activity: 574

★Jetwin.com★

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 02:36:17 AM

Sure, crypto currency trading does not require any age limit or verification unlike trading penny stocks. Anyone can trade, But when it comes to making money, you can make money from both penny stocks and cryptos as long as when you know to make the right trades at the right time. Both has "pump and dump" schemes, so play it cautiously and stick with the trend.

I agree with DoubleHunter here. Cryptocurrency trading has a lower barrier of entry and has no rules of a minimum amount to trade. Some stock brokers have rules that limit you on how to trade if the money in your account does not meet their allowed minimum. So if you are not a millionaire and what to learn how to trade then cryprocurrency trading will give you a lot of opportunties to practice.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀ ▄  ▄ ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀ ▄▄████  ████▄▄ ▀▀██▄
▄██▀ ▄███████    ███████▄ ▀██▄
██▀ ▄████████▀    ▀████████▄ ▀██
██▀ ██████████      ██████████ ▀██
██▀ ██████████        ██████████ ▀██
▄██                                ██▄
██ ▄                              ▄ ██
██ ███▄                        ▄███ ██
██ ██████▄                  ▄██████ ██
██ ▀████████              ████████▀ ██
▀██ ███████                ███████ ██▀
██▄ █████▀                ▀█████ ▄██
██▄ ████        ▄▄        ████ ▄██
██▄ ▀█      ▄▄████▄▄      █▀ ▄██
██▄    ▄▄██████████▄▄    ▄██▀
▀██▄▄ ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

[    ]
Hydrogen

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 03:35:15 PM

Penny stocks and gambling are both higher risk ventures than trading cryptocurrencies.

The higher risk translates to there being a larger percentage chance of losing everything invested.

The higher risk also translates to higher potential profits if the investment is successful.

Trading crypto is the opposite. It carries less risk, with generally a lower potential to profit.

The relationship between risk and profit, where increased risk carries greater potential for profits(& the opposite is also true) accurately describes many investment opportunities.

justdimin

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 10:11:09 AM

Penny stocks and gambling are both higher risk ventures than trading cryptocurrencies.

The higher risk translates to there being a larger percentage chance of losing everything invested.

The higher risk also translates to higher potential profits if the investment is successful.
I am not preferring trading for a do or die. If I do prefer, I would have chosen gambling instead of trading. Compared to gambling trading is relatively less risk involved and that is the reason I am into trading. If penny stock trading is again similar to gambling, then I will never touch them.

After seeing this topic, I checked some learning materials on penny stock trading. But I decided to continue only crypto trading. Basically I am not preferring trading stocks, but penny stocks are unlike other stocks seems high risk involved.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █