Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2017, 12:31:44 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: crypto is the future, make money of it  (Read 31011 times)
dulce dd121990

Activity: 98

AWQy9c96Xmnq3ur8hVBsWqCXTG3TpyK5HH

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:48:03 PM

I would hold all cypto coins for the future. It is a big possibility in the future. We must do our very best to earn more bitcoins for the time comes, we can be all rich!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fleda

Activity: 74

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:52:31 PM

What do you think about the fact that cryptocurrencies will literally be the future ? In a few years, it will exploded and, be rich if we hold many ?
The bitcoin is now becoming more popular in all over the world! This time is a great opportunity for us to buy bitcoins. We should now have bitcoins today for us to have a great future.
Its true more and more people are getting interested in bitcoin, most of them are investing in this trend for they also believe what the future may bitcoin bring to them. More users means more demand and the higher the price will get. Buy bitcoin while you still can for it is a really nice investment.

► ► ►    TOR-Q-ALL   |   Blockchain Based Secure Mobile Calls and Internet    ◄ ◄ ◄
PRE-SALE / Nov 22nd
► ► ►        WHITEPAPER        TOKEN SALE        ANN THREAD        ◄ ◄ ◄
Jupeter

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:03:34 PM

Well that is true, crypto is the future in this world so dont waste this oppurtunity lets makey money using it, crypto is being popular day by day so i will never be surprised that someday there als many people in different country wll use it as there source of icome, we can make many money using crypto so i am very agree with that because it is true dont waste this big oppurtunity.

deniskiely

Activity: 74

I am a fan of Deeponion

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:05:07 PM

I know crypto currency technology is good but is there any chance they will disappear in the future cause of they are too good ?

Shattered

Activity: 457

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:06:37 PM

Bitcoin does not move in one direction all the time, we witness a price dump and pump and it could happen anymore.
It's actually easy to predict the price because it's based on the news and the speculation of the people but to make your life easier, you should invest and just be a long term investor. Cryptocurrency will be popular in the future, not only bitcoin so it's also good to diversify your investment.
Kita Kita

Activity: 120

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:09:31 PM

not to spill any cold water or hot water, but crypto market has seen many crashes and failed coins as well, invest carefully.
For me it is very well said, crypto is blooming everyday, there are many cryptocurrency who are making in this industry so i would never let this oppurtunity i will make many money using crypto, and i know very well that the future of all crypto is very bright so when i follow crypto my future is we will be bright also.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CLOUT - Media Decentralized    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFMTD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Charisse1229

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:53:11 AM

What do you think about the fact that cryptocurrencies will literally be the future ? In a few years, it will exploded and, be rich if we hold many ?
Yes crypto is the future making money of it. But I can't say that all the crypto currencies are good either for investment or for obtaining salary with them. There are many cryptos who hope to be good in future. I want someday im one of the best millionaire through bitcoin

Omega Weapon

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:54:35 AM

Yes, but crypto still has a lot of the homework, especially to getting approve by the securities institution in every government. The crypto market cap is worth for multiple billion dollars in the future.
While that is important I think that is secondary to me the most important factor is that bitcoin needs to become useful, right now bitcoin is treated mostly as an investment and that is fine but we need bitcoin to begin to behave as a currency as well, we need people to use bitcoin more as a currency than an investment and for that we need the fees to get cheaper and confirmations to be faster.

BitDice[]               ▄▄███▄▄
           ▄▄██▀▀ ▄ ▀▀██▄▄
      ▄▄█ ▀▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▀ █▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀     ▀▀ █████ ▀▀     ▀▀██▄▄
██▀▀ ▄▄██▀      ▀███▀      ▀██▄▄ ▀▀██
██  ████▄▄       ███       ▄▄████  ██
██  █▀▀████▄▄  ▄█████▄  ▄▄████▀▀█  ██
██  ▀     ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀     ▀  ██
             ███████████
██  ▄     ▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄     ▄  ██
██  █▄▄████▀▀  ▀█████▀  ▀▀████▄▄█  ██
██  ████▀▀       ███       ▀▀████  ██
██▄▄ ▀▀██▄      ▄███▄      ▄██▀▀ ▄▄██
  ▀▀██▄▄     ▄▄ █████ ▄▄     ▄▄██▀▀
      ▀▀█ ▄▄  ▀▀█████▀▀  ▄▄ █▀▀
           ▀▀██▄▄ ▀ ▄▄██▀▀
               ▀▀███▀▀
        ▄▄███████▄▄
     ▄███████████████▄
    ████▀▀       ▀▀████
   ████▀           ▀████
   ████             ████
   ████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████
████                   ████
████▄                 ▄████
████████▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████████
  ▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
█████                            █████
█████                     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█████                   ██          ██
██████████████████▀▀███ ██          ██
 ████████████████▄  ▄██ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ██████████ ██          ██
           ▄███████████ ██████▀▀██████
          █████████████  ▀████▄▄████▀
[/]
best ever

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:06:25 PM

Absolutely right. But here I see one of the greatest problems — making really good money on cryptocurrencies needs a LOT of time and work. You must fall in love in crypto, and then you will not refuse dealing with it.

▃▃▃▌▌  PECUNIO  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
BLOCKCHAIN INVESTMENTS SAFE AND EASY
Harrisonimo

Activity: 112

Marketing cryptocurrency for you...

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:48:44 PM

All also has to do with real patience. It really takes endurance to HODL a Cryptocurrency for along while to see it appreciate well enough. It is still fresh at the moment and you can still join the future now because not up to half of the world population has adopted it. You can seriously join the moving train now. Cryptocurrency is ready for the change we need in the future, the question  is, "are we ready?" There are various ways it will affect our lives and make things better.

BlackSquare

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:35:08 PM

Hi other investors. My friend who has been in the cryptocurrency business for a while now has a fairly seem concept about what's going on with the The far east prohibit. He explained this has happened before where the Chinese language place a ban On Ed o's and then the federal government authorities by In, lift the ban, and see their earnings increase. For me here it is time for you to purchase not sell. My regards to everyone.
elektrikdinar

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:42:51 PM

Cryptocurrencies are not the future. They are now. We only know first about them.
It is not just currency,  it is smart money, it can be a bond, security, and one gazillion things.
They are fuc*ing unbeatable.

ps
and for the time being, it is always good to buy.

Betthisnow

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:43:14 PM

There are a lot of altcoins available and when you hold a lot of the wrong ones then you will not get rich! While crypto currencies will doubtless play a huge role in the future, they will run separately to the banks money system and this is good because someone has to pay the money the governments will lose because we use the crypto currencies and avoid tax payments where possible. Cheesy

SirLegendary

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:00:29 PM

Have you thought about this just now? Someone else in 2010-2013 bought coins and holds them until this time. Some people think that the bitcoin price will collapse and they will say "I knew it was a pyramid", while others at this time earn money and enjoy life in the world of cryptocurrency.
dynospytan

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:45:37 PM

That's right. If there's an opportunity to make money on digital cryptocurrencies grab it. To those people who invest on cryptocurrencies while the price was cheap are so lucky because maybe they are rich now. As we can see now the price of bitcoin before was cheap but now look at it. It tripled the value.

shandiem14

Activity: 51

CLOUT media.decentralised

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:18:09 AM

If opportunity knocks on you grab it! high risk high rewards that's the answer! crypto is the the future so make more money on it and enjoy ur life to the fullest soon!

hangar18

Activity: 621

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:04:34 PM

That's right. If there's an opportunity to make money on digital cryptocurrencies grab it. To those people who invest on cryptocurrencies while the price was cheap are so lucky because maybe they are rich now. As we can see now the price of bitcoin before was cheap but now look at it. It tripled the value.
Not means all investors bought altcoins at cheap price can become the rich. You do not know I lost a huge amount of money and Bitcoin for my mistake in past time. I bought a lot of altcoins dumped from highest price. Almost altcoins dumped below 50-100% the highest price, but unlucky, the altcoins market continued the bearish trending by the price of Bitcoin increased and make my margin trading must to take loss.

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
Noore Najjar

Activity: 154

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow. Today.

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:08:15 PM

Have you thought about this just now? Someone else in 2010-2013 bought coins and holds them until this time. Some people think that the bitcoin price will collapse and they will say "I knew it was a pyramid", while others at this time earn money and enjoy life in the world of cryptocurrency.

Furthermore yet, the reason could people hold virtual currencies as opposed physical dollars, euros, or sterling? Since it might particular case day be less demanding and safer over getting paper bills, particularly to remote locales. Also a direct result virtual currencies Might really ended up additional stable.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMPAY  ●  Invest for Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  Facebook  ❱❱❱  Twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  PRE-ICO | December 4th, 2017  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BeI0ved

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:39:28 PM

The easiest method to purchase crypto is to find regular this way you will not be subject to temporary trends
n0nsuch

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:50:03 PM

It varies from token o sybol,some bridal party like Adx will work for thort term or daytrading and a few cash like AE, DGB, IND and ICN are great for long term trading. So both are lucrative!!m s
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.