Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:49:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 [348] 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 ... 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406955 times)
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:42:29 PM

I think alot of people fail to realize that game credits cant do the smart contracts part of things so when it gets mentioned wagering matches with unity smart people know that means mgo, but alot of people will still come in here and say mgo isnt mentioned, smh get with it!

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NickCrypto

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:15:58 PM

All charts of MobileGo from BitScreener

Btchunter3333

Activity: 486
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:25:10 PM

Is this project already launched any game or is not related to launch games for mobile phones ? I will follow this and invest in it after research a little more.
gikere

Activity: 171
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:39:54 PM

it's official: Gnation partners with unity - the train has started fellows

http://mailchi.mp/ab7bdccf4182/announcing-our-partnership-with-gaming-giant-unity
Unity is good but there is also Unreal Engine 4 too. Could we have some partnership with them too?
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:04:03 PM

Consider now to add some more MGO to my portfolio. Saw there is a nice announcement upcoming what shall push the price upwards after this long downtrend.

Sometimes i compare MGO with WAVES, Both where after ICO in a long downtrend, after the downtrend ended waves gained X20 in $USD value.

I think MGO will do the same if products are delivered.

Applications and platforms have different fundamentals, so the rise of MGO may not be as large as X20.

I think your underestimate the possibilities of mgo.
If everything what is written in the whitepaper is rolled out and the promotion for the useage starts a 1 billion market cap could be real. Long term is a 1 billion revenue even possible with the growing mobile gaming markets in combination with the growing crypto markets.
Don't say it will happen between now and a few months but long-term.

Moebius327

Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:22:33 PM

Fresh news:

"I'm incredibly proud to announce one of our most important partnerships ever. GameCredits Inc. has partnered with the multi-billion dollar gaming company Unity Technologies to provide the gamecredits store as a built in Unity standard. Some of Unity's most popular games include Temple Run, Pokemon Go, Rust, Hearthstone and Assassin's Creed Identity. They also are responsible for over 50% of all mobile game development (34% of the top 1000 games), about 140,000 games total. The Unity SDK we announced before is just a small piece of the puzzle. Rather than just allowing developers to build apps for our store, publishing to our store will be the same process of uploading a Unity game to google play or the app store. Several Unity developers have been working alongside our developers in our office to make this integration possible. At the same time our teams have agreed to work together to create a unity application that will allow any unity game to have esports capabilities in our companies applications. Essentially adding a simple noninvasive plugin to a unity game will allow gamers to wager and bet on that game using our technologies."
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 03:31:21 PM

Fresh news:

"I'm incredibly proud to announce one of our most important partnerships ever. GameCredits Inc. has partnered with the multi-billion dollar gaming company Unity Technologies to provide the gamecredits store as a built in Unity standard. Some of Unity's most popular games include Temple Run, Pokemon Go, Rust, Hearthstone and Assassin's Creed Identity. They also are responsible for over 50% of all mobile game development (34% of the top 1000 games), about 140,000 games total. The Unity SDK we announced before is just a small piece of the puzzle. Rather than just allowing developers to build apps for our store, publishing to our store will be the same process of uploading a Unity game to google play or the app store. Several Unity developers have been working alongside our developers in our office to make this integration possible. At the same time our teams have agreed to work together to create a unity application that will allow any unity game to have esports capabilities in our companies applications. Essentially adding a simple noninvasive plugin to a unity game will allow gamers to wager and bet on that game using our technologies."

And the bold part is exactly where MGO comes in as the token of the smart contracts that handle those bets.
Rijakolus

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:35:49 PM

That is great and everything... I see bittrex is adding new coins... Any news of MGO beign added? Great job parnering dough...
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:47:13 PM

Fresh news:

Just saw this ann in the telegram channel.
There is an amazing future ahead for MGO. People must be blind now for not picking up more MGO at these prices.

NickCrypto

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:02:55 PM

Is this project already launched any game or is not related to launch games for mobile phones ? I will follow this and invest in it after research a little more.

99% ICO projects having their team on vacation after their successful fundraising

oaks05

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:59:28 PM

they just partnered with unity which has access to a bunch of popular games, unity is a multi billion dollar company and from the news letter unity wants to build a app using mgo smart contracts for wagering on these games, doesnt get much better than that

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

......BOUNTY......
..ANN THREAD..
DXB2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 06:18:45 PM

99% ICO projects having their team on vacation after their successful fundraising

Not all! Viberate vib token team work hard and and now price is 50% over ico price!
But our MGO investmend come from 10 btc to 1btc 😜

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
george_crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:00:06 PM

Not all! Viberate vib token team work hard and and now price is 50% over ico price!

But that doesn't mean they don't work. I guess somethings not good but also lots of good things are happening.
DXB2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 07:50:43 PM

But that doesn't mean they don't work. I guess somethings not good but also lots of good things are happening.

What good you see if investors lost money? 🤷🏻‍♂️

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
oaks05

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:57:56 PM

What good you see if investors lost money? 🤷🏻‍♂️
you had a chance to sell and not lose money mgo went 5x at one point so technically you have noone to blame but yourself, gamecredits/mgo is becoming one of the best investments you can make in my opinion at current prices, its a large team, who are making some huge partnerships just cause you cant look at anything but current price doesnt make it a bad project.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

......BOUNTY......
..ANN THREAD..
Jack Kuveke (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:04:57 PM

One of our biggest concerns for MGO is getting games onto the wagering application that can properly operate in an esports environment. Now we've been building out our own infrastructure to make this possible, but it's still an incredibly difficult task. Partnering with unity allows us to create a small non -invasive (but monumentally important) plugin or API that allows unity games to become competitive compatible on our esports app. Now we know we won't get every game on unity. But Unity is responsible for 34% of the top 1000 games, over 50% of all mobile game development, and has reached billions of devices. Our goal is to appeal to even just a small portion of developers to get potentially thousands of games, of unitys 140+ thousand titles.

Sorry for being absent. I just landed in NY today after my trip to Belgrade. If you haven't seen the photos, you can check out my twitter: https://twitter.com/jack_kuveke

And will be posting more and more content in the days to come.
MaGNeT
Legendary

Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 09:26:53 PM

One of our biggest concerns for MGO is getting games onto the wagering application that can properly operate in an esports environment. Now we've been building out our own infrastructure to make this possible, but it's still an incredibly difficult task. Partnering with unity allows us to create a small non -invasive (but monumentally important) plugin or API that allows unity games to become competitive compatible on our esports app. Now we know we won't get every game on unity. But Unity is responsible for 34% of the top 1000 games, over 50% of all mobile game development, and has reached billions of devices. Our goal is to appeal to even just a small portion of developers to get potentially thousands of games, of unitys 140+ thousand titles.

Sorry for being absent. I just landed in NY today after my trip to Belgrade. If you haven't seen the photos, you can check out my twitter: https://twitter.com/jack_kuveke

Nice big team Smiley

And Unity retweeted it, so the news is now official!

CryptoNair

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:41:11 PM

MGO's time to shine is yet to come  Cool
the-bitcoiner

Activity: 153

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 03:01:07 AM

there is no "dev team" and there will never be a bittrexx.  

After this pic, troll bozzler94k's words from Oct, 14 sound even more stupid and funny than ever Grin

https://twitter.com/jack_kuveke/status/922500275327455233
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Merit: 1034

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:59:31 AM

Super excited to see what comes of this massive partnership. I, personally, just downloaded Unity and plan on screwing around with it until winter break, and potentially putting something together. I've got a couple years of Computer Science under my belt now, might as well put my teachings to the test Tongue.
Pages: « 1 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 [348] 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 ... 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: