Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:02:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 [332] 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 465 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MOBILEGO Crowdfund [$53 Million] - Decentralized Mobile Gaming Solutions  (Read 406955 times)
RickM

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:30:25 AM

You clearly have made your conclusion. God you're so fucking wrong it's funny. But hey, how about we talk in a year. See where both of us are. We have some of our largest announcements for GameCredits and MobileGo EVER coming. Sergey is meeting dozens of people in the gaming world, he stopped by to update you all like a week and a half ago. He's not avoiding people.

You clearly sold your coins, now move on. Why should anyone believe you anyway? At least I'm transparent. People can see who I am. See who the team is. For all anyone knows you could be a busboy with a couple thousand bucks in crypto. And yet you think your opinion is so valuable that you should be able to sway thousands of investors who have brains and can do their own due diligence. Give us all a break and move on already. If you think it's a scam, good for you. People said IOTA was a scam too, for pretty much the exact same fucking reasons you call us a scam. Good thing plenty of those investors were smart enough to not listen to random anonymous fudders who were upset they weren't up.

(And news flash, of course I'm a salesman. Everyone here knows I'm a salesman, that's part of my job, alongside answering questions and supporting the community. The team hired me over a year ago. When 85% of the people currently working on the project didn't exist. I'm one of the older team members lol.)

Look, this is a free speech forum unlike your censored slack channel. Like it or not, it is my freedom to post here.

Secondly, let me remind you and your team have a history of not being able to hit deadline nor fulfil promises. So don't come in here and behave like we should take your words seriously. How many things you had promised and fail to do? Do not make me list them out one by one and shame you further.

Wait, what,,,,I'm a busboy with a couple thousand bucks in crypto Huh

Jack I would not taunt him a second time. He's serious about bringing the shame.

Happy Trading  Grin
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:21:03 AM

You guys are either living in denial or has been brainwashed that they will build anything substantial that will be used by the mass.

Look at the past newsletters on promised dates for product launch/update. They only barely uphold some promises but did not deliver on the core products,the gaming store look terrible and only had added two games for months. You expect this sort of team to compete against Google?

Ask yourself common sense questions Etc With this progress, is there really more than a hundred people working on the products? Have they even fulfil the ICO promise yet? (swap token tool) Are they just paying money to just join some technology group to create hype? Why is the management team not enthusiastic to face investors anymore?

Jack is a saleman who spout bullshit into something credible even when there is nothing much to show. That is why the management team hire him to stall. Apply some common senses, at least there is some value to your tokens now. Ex-investor know best.

We have some of our largest announcements for GameCredits and MobileGo EVER coming.

And news flash, of course I'm a salesman.

lmao just admit you are a part of the worst ICO ever and that all of the investors are pissed.  "big announcement" LOL yeah just like those amazing youtube videos you guys released hahah

Who's pissed? Sit back and relax. The long game sir.

Jesse Livermore

“After spending many years in Wall Street and after making and losing millions of dollars I want to tell you this:  It never was my thinking that made the big money for me. It always was my sitting."

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
torrentco

Activity: 2128
Merit: 418

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:24:37 AM

checkin the prices everyday is frustrating.
from now on i wont be looking at blockfolio every other minute.
cause it doesnt help anything.i will just forget now that i ever owned mgo.
this is the only way to keep away from stress.
i suggest you do the same for everyone who participated in the ico.or who purchaed mobilego close to those prices.
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 606

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:22:59 AM

i suggest you do the same for everyone who participated in the ico.or who purchaed mobilego close to those prices.
I feel you bro, I understand that this kind of situation our altcoins is bleeding so the best way to do is just to enjoy yourself from other things and stop looking your blockfolio every minute. This kind of situation if you will accept it and think outside the box you might think of buying more MGO as it's very cheap now, the value of bitcoin increase but MGO is still below ICO. If you follow their project you will know there is big news that is coming so better buy at this low more.

boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:33:07 AM

MobileGo has faced very well all this wind in alternative coins market which is crushing everything. This isn't first time we are seeing and this will be over again. The lower markets hits the stronger bounce back will be seen. MobileGO they understand how markets work and at right time price will be much more above than ICO but waiting is condition.
cardoyasilad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:01:30 AM

Yep thats the right thing to do i have also my mgo from sig campaign until now im holding it because i have trust on this coin holding is the best way bro

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:33:27 AM

That's also my case. I always look to my blockfolio to almost every hour. My blockfolio portfolio have gone down to 25% already. Very frustrating to see that kind of report.
ujang1

Activity: 558
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:28:36 PM

How hard it is to raise the price of an asset, even if the idea of the project is really interesting. The absence of liquid exchanges adversely affects the majority of the ICOs.

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
Chiraag001

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:53:01 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2017, 01:50:01 AM by Chiraag001

At the end of the day the truth is without a great exchange to trade, a project of this magnitude is very hard to succeed. Nearly all projects that raised a large sum at ICO and did not find their way to Bittrex or at least Binance traded below ICO prices. Look at SONM, Stox, and also MobileGo.
I have voiced a little frustration in this thread but It is a shame really as you can tell the team do work hard. Game made early investors really a lot of money with x1000's ROI - it really is amazing. Also Jack here answering questions. But probably a 200m fund and several months later investors are wrecked.
I believe they have tried their upmost to get listed on exchanges. But it cannot be easy I am guessing. Hopefully some good exchange will give MobileGo a break.
Hopefully one day we can see a $5 mobilego token and when they do buy backs 10USD would be nice as the supply gets smaller.
RAGEmond

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:42:38 AM

At the end of the day the truth is without a great exchange to trade, a project of this magnitude is very hard to succeed. Nearly all projects that raised a large sum at ICO and did not find their way to Bittrex or at least Binance traded below ICO prices. Look at SONM, Stox, and also MobileGo.
I have voiced a little frustration in this thread but It is a shame really as you can tell the team do work hard. Game made early investors really a lot of money with x1000's ROI - it really is amazing. Also Jack here answering questions. But probably a 200m fund and several months later investors are wrecked.
I believe they have tried their upmost to get listed on exchanges. But it cannot be easy I am guessing. Hopefully some good exchange will give MobileGo a break.
Hopefully one day we can see a $5 mobilego token and when they do buy backs 10USD would be nice as the supply gets smaller.

I agree there are a lot of "newcomers" in the exchange sector (binance etc.) atm I do not feel the will of MGO to get listed anywhere I'm sure they are workign on it but there is no communication about it which makes me lose hope, I was a part of the 53million$ Investment and I think there are a lot of ppl who want to receive some infos regards exchanges
Fallenzz

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:04:10 AM

I agree there are a lot of "newcomers" in the exchange sector (binance etc.) atm I do not feel the will of MGO to get listed anywhere I'm sure they are workign on it but there is no communication about it which makes me lose hope, I was a part of the 53million$ Investment and I think there are a lot of ppl who want to receive some infos regards exchanges

True not any information at all about exchanges. They only focus on gamecredits and mgo is almost forgotten about. Without an exchange with some good volume the coin is dead even if the project is developed period.
8000 investors in MGO but the team is quiet about it money received it seems and investors left with doubts.
the-bitcoiner

Activity: 153
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 10:12:52 AM

@Jake, are you planning to add World of Tanks to the gamecredits store?
ohmywhatnao

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:51:34 AM

People seem to mention GAME with MGO all the time when talking about price.
But they forget to mention, GAME was worth almost nothing for more than 2 years after it started trading.
Hold and wait...and see you in one year to talk about this again. Smiley
eddiies

Activity: 392

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:19:33 AM

But they forget to mention, GAME was worth almost nothing for more than 2 years after it started trading.
it maybe have large change after one or two years. i think it is too long for us.we already wait too long time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:19:58 PM

MobileGO applications needs the development of GNation's applications to work. At least that's what i can understand from my perspective.
sutefyzz

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:11:44 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2017, 04:23:20 PM by sutefyzz

Com on ... One week uptrend ..then six month and divided by 11

I love game and I know mgo will succeed..... Just how we (first investor) have to be raped vs someone that just start buying mgo...

It's easy to say to buy more.... But when you can't??? And when you already putted around 70k to see it worth 20k...

I'm just thinking about how someone right now will manage a better ROI than me ...and I supported you with 70k since day one....

Don't you feel like we deserve a candy god damn it.... Without us this project would have never been born and it won't even be us to be the full rewarded one.... I'm able to handle a drop but DIVIDED by 11 jack...

I remember your post with a rocket going to the moon ... Are all your astronaut dead on the way?

I was able to handle the waiting on big exchange but half a year damn it!

Stop playing the iota cassette please... we are in mgo ...not iota and as far as its look we will never approach iota market cap with mgo and what is going to happen if you don't perform like them ... By playing this cassette it's like you are promising (hided) the same outcome

I'm in for the long run but there is a lot of coin listed on exchange at second 1 at the end of their Ico...

I can't believe that NO BIG exchange want mgo...thus ringing me an alarm bell...it's been six month jack! And all I see is that your losing times fighting troll here

It a shame that your first supporter will get 1/10 to 3/10 versus someone throwing 1000$ buck right now

With that 53 million, you could have secretly used one or two or three or four ...to bring to price higher to stop giving the best ROI to those who don't deserve it ....

II never trusted a project like game or mgo but I can say I'm very sad to see this exchange stuff not been dealt with after half a year.... or set least something to bring to price up....

Every news (even tho you mention MGO, is about game credit)  GAME credit is performing very well at the moment a cant be outperformed...can you please switch all your focus on MGo just for two three four five week just to stabilize this situation and start deliver a mgo product...

Once again I know I'll profit with mgo and patience... But I'm very pissed to think about the ROI I miss (me a first supporter ...and 70k is a not a small investment! versus someone putting peanut now and we'll have the same amount of cash in the end ...

Don't you feel bad for us... Your first supporter ...you can't be sure if you have any kind of ICO in the future I won't support you at all... I'll wait the division by 10 ....why supporting if there is nothing to be happy about supporting...

(And please don't say that I had to sell at 90k because I BELEIVE a lot in this project and the team!! Not a single crypto give me the trust feeling I have with these.....and x3 when you BELEIVE and know the potential is far from enough to sell ...this is how you know how much I BELEIVE.... But right now I feel stupid to have BELEIVE so quick in you and the fact that the product was (nearly ready)

It's was told in the ICO that the product was nearly complete and six month later nothing not even a decent exchange ....it going to be 6k sat and even lower in November after the fork!!!

All my statement from above would be even more true...

This is far more frustrating that the very normal drop in game in a month long bear trend

There was not bull trend for mgo there is not supposed to be a six month pissed off ppl and division

There supposed to be a product since day one!

And with game it's was normal ppl lost with the ICO if they panicked, it's was a normal drop since the project was nothing! Just an idea... Now with MGO you already had the product + an idea + almost the product of this idea...

It not supposed to divide by 11 jack

I know you already do the impossible but I would very like to know how you feel about this concern (us getting raped versus newcomer in ROI) and is your intent to make your first real and still supporting supported rewarded like they should!
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:20:28 PM

mgo continues to be one of the worst performing coins on the top 100, its pretty much at the point where people arent buying, its going to fall out of the top 100 pretty soon, i hate to be the one saying this but i hold a significant amount of mgo and am trying to trust the process but it has been close to a half a year and none of the bigger exchanges are biting onto mgo, bittrex and polo i can understand with the SEC but binance would be a nice compromise right now if they wont add it for whatever reason i dont know what else mgo can do at this point.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Turing

Activity: 994
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:22:02 PM

Stop complaining. It doesn't solve anything. Either you trust MGO and wait for the development or you don't.
Waves, Lisk, Ethereum, Factom, etc... it all took over a year before they had a product. Nobody complained.
MGO is only 6 months from the ICO.

And the price? Complaining, fudding and calling Jack names doesn't really help too.
But it doesn't matter, as soon as MobileGo presents their products, you regret you dumped.

3 options:

- sell, take your loss
- hodl
- buy more, like I did

By the way, a company in my home country I have worked for, took 6.5 years before their product was ready for release.
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:51:56 PM

Stop complaining. It doesn't solve anything. Either you trust MGO and wait for the development or you don't.
Waves, Lisk, Ethereum, Factom, etc... it all took over a year before they had a product. Nobody complained.
MGO is only 6 months from the ICO.

And the price? Complaining, fudding and calling Jack names doesn't really help too.
But it doesn't matter, as soon as MobileGo presents their products, you regret you dumped.

3 options:

- sell, take your loss
- hodl
- buy more, like I did

By the way, a company in my home country I have worked for, took 6.5 years before their product was ready for release.
dude all of crypto was asleep up until 6 months ago that argument is so dumb, crypto is not the same as it was last year it has transformed so anyone who says well it took a year for this project or that project is a fool, you simply can not compare the projects, people who say well game was trading for crap was because all crypto was trading for crap last year, now  that crypto is very much awake and we are in a continuously growing market, too see something you bought into go down is frustrating, granted no matter what im going to continue to hold and no i dont expect mgo to be worth a ton right now, but dont be a fool and compare projects from last year, dont compare iota dont compare lisk, factom, ethereum, its just not the same market as it was a year ago.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Jack Kuveke (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:53:56 PM

I've given my explanations for why MGO is not listed on exchanges. People can go back and read these. I understand people are upset and annoyed by the price drop. If you think I don't own MGO, you're wrong. It's my largest holding. This is not to give you confidence to keep holding. Like Turing said, each investor has the option to sell, hold, or buy more. If you don't believe in what we're doing and think this is dead, moving on is a possibility.

People have a tendency not to understand the relationship between GameCredits Inc, GAME, and MGO. One of our last updates was about an ESL tournament. I'm not sure what you think we're trying to do by building a relationship with ESL, but it's for esports, which we have clearly said is the industry targeted by MGO. The MobileGo foundation did not partner with ESL. You're right. Because as we have said since the very beginning GameCredits Inc is the company building every single product to use MGO. We even realized this concern and decided to move forward with GNation which is neither specifically for GAME or MGO, but rather for our ecosystem of products and technologies that use both tokens. Investors who can break apart the association of GameCredits Inc and GameCredits the token can clearly see our actions are not singular to one token. But that's hard for some, I get it. If you think we're doing nothing for MGO, you can move on. I know what we're doing, and I would sit behind this token if I didn't know what was being done with MGO.
Pages: « 1 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 [332] 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 465 »
  Print  

Jump to: